The Boss

Story Info
Busty boss is fucked hard by a disgruntled employee.
3.1k words
4.32
62.2k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
866 Followers

Jack Cooper was an average guy with an average job. He was tall, short black hair, blue eyes and he had put on a fair bit of muscle ever since joining the local gym.

It was late Friday afternoon and Jack was at the office. Working at a finance company, Jack was in charge of making sure the weekly reports were all correct and filed away before the end of the working week.

It was a boring job, made worse by his boss, Amy Parker. Amy had joined the company 6 months ago and had, for some reason, taken an instant dislike to Jack. It seemed like every little thing was his fault and she had often made him stay late for some meaningless task.

He was sitting at his desk when someone handed him a piece of paper and said that Amy would like a word. Jack sighed and looked over to the far corner of the room. Amy's office. The blinds were drawn across all the windows, as usual.

He sighed again and stood up, before making his way over.

Amy sat at her desk. She was wearing her usual outfit: the high heels that had cost a fortune, her black skirt that was, she admitted, a little tight but it worked well with her hourglass figure and made her ass look amazing. Her buttoned shirt that seemed to strain under the pressure of keeping everything hidden, covered her bra - 34F in size, black and lacy. Her glasses and ponytail completed the look.

There was a knock on the door and she answered. It opened and Jack walked into the room.

"Jack, I've got an assignment for you." she said.

"What assignment? All my tasks for the day are done, I was just sorting out some-" but he was interrupted.

"Gary mentioned the Prince report, I've had a look at it and it's not up to scratch. I'll need it editing before the deadline."

Jack was speechless, this was taking the piss. "The deadline is end of play today, that's in 2 hours."

"Yeah, so you'll need to get it done before then. Off you pop." and she waved him away.

Jack held his tongue. Turned around and walked back to the door and opened it.

"Don't forget, if you don't get it done and sent off, that's a strike on the performance sheet. No bonus." came Amy's voice from her desk, she wasn't even bothering to look up.

Jack had had enough. Instead of leaving the office, he closed the door with a little too much force that made Amy look up from whatever it was she was reading.

"What are you doing;?" she demanded, frowning.

Jack had a glint in his eye as he walked back over to her desk. Amy's eyes followed him, in sheer disbelief at his behaviour.

"I've had enough of your crap," Jack said, "Not anymore." and he made his way behind Amy's desk.

Now it was her turn to be speechless. She simply stared at him. She yelped as Jack grabbed her by the shoulders, slid her off her chair and pushed her onto her knees.

"What the hell are you doing?" she demanded.

"It's time you learnt how to respect people." Jack replied.

Amy stammered in disbelief, trying to find the right words. She tried to stand up but Jack had enough pressure on her shoulder to keep her on her knees.

She stared as Jack kept one hand on her shoulder, but used the other to undo his belt. He unbuttoned his trousers and let them fall.

Amy's eyes went wide. She couldn't help herself, she stared as Jack's cock sprung free. It was big, the biggest Amy had seen. She gave an involuntary gulp.

Jack moved his hand from his shoulder to the back of her neck. She tried to resist but couldn't do anything as he stepped closer. One hand on his throbbing cock. It must have been nine inches, with his massive balls hanging below.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Amy demanded.

"Told you, teaching you some respect." Jack replied, and he slapped his cock on her lips. Amy frowned and tried to wiggle free but was held in place.

She felt his cock slap against her lips, against her cheek, before it slid across her face.

"Open your mouth." he said, his tone of voice, demanding.

Amy shook her head. She felt his cock slap her on the lips again.

"Open your mouth." he repeated.

Amy struggled, shook her head again, "You're fucking craz-"

She was interrupted and her eyes went wide as Jack forced his cock into her mouth. She felt it slide against her tongue. Her mouth was wet and warm. Jack sighed with pleasure.

Amy started to gag as she felt his cock slide further into her mouth. Her jaw struggled to open wide enough. Jack pulled his cock out of her mouth and slapped it on her lips again.

"Good girl." he said.

"What the fuck."

But Amy didn't have much time to react as Jack shoved his cock into her mouth again. This time, he bobbed her head back and forth, making her she suck his cock.

He continued to bob her head back and forth for a number of seconds before stopping. He began to thrust himself, taking his cock forward and backwards in her mouth.

Her slurping noises were amazing. She looked up at him, eyes wide but powerless to do anything as Jack started going faster and faster. She was helpless as he facefucked her.

Jack grabbed her head with both hands, keeping her in position as he continued to facefuck her. Amy struggled to take his cock in her mouth but Jack made sure to get as far into her as he could, touching the back of her throat.

Amy gagging became louder as he became faster. She gagged and gagged, spit flew from her mouth, strands of saliva covered his cock and fell onto her shirt.

Amy's hands fluttered about, slapping Jack on the thigh but to no avail. Jack continued to ram his cock in and out of her mouth.

He continued to facefuck his busty boss for another minute. He grew wild and fucker her mouth ferociously. Her glasses started to drop and she tried to put them back into place but she couldn't - they fell to the floor as she continued to gag.

After a minute of facefucking, Jack thrust his cock as deep into her mouth as he could.

Amy gave a yelp as she felt his cock enter her throat. Jack pulled her head closer. She took all nine inches down her throat. He kept her in position for a few seconds before pushing her off his cock and letting her breath.

Amy grabbed a hold of her desk leg for support, taking in long, deep breaths.

"What are...you trying to choke me?!" she demanded, angrily. "Your cock is too big for my mouth. My jaw aches...how...how dare you do that."

Jack smirked and pulled her closer to him again. One hand on his cock, he again slapped it on her lips, before sliding it across her face, saliva leaving a trail.

"Good job you've got a ponytail today." Jack said and he shoved his cock back into her mouth. He didn't waste any time and slid his cock back into her throat. Her face was pulled close to him, her nose resting on his pubes.

As she knelt there, she convulsed as Jack began thrusting, fucking her throat. Amy squealed and her legs seemed to be flailing all over as she was throatfucked.

Her heels tapped the floor as she struggled for breath. She slapped Jack's legs and tried to pull her head back. It was no use, Jack continued to thrust, fucking her warm throat.

Half a minute passed and just as Amy looked up, she was pushed backwards again and Jack's cock left her throat. She took in as much air as she could.

"Fucking hell, I couldn't breathe!" she shouted, "Why the fuck did you throatfuck me? That shit is horri-"

Jack interrupted her, "Why? Because you're a bitch."

"I've got a husband! And a family, you can't just fuck my-"

"Face? I don't care about your family. I'll facefuck you as much as I want."

Amy found herself lost for words. Jack reached down and pulled her blazer off, it fell to the floor. She felt him squeeze her boobs beneath her shirt, before gasping in shock as her shirt was ripped open, buttons flew in all directions.

"What the fuck." she shouted.

Jack didn't listen. He squeezed her boobs. They were amazing. He squeezed them in each hand before slapping his cock on each of her tits.

Amy made a revolted sound and gasped. She felt his cock slap and slide over her tits, leaving a trail of spit as it went.

Jack grabbed her head and pushed it forwards, his cock entering her mouth and she immediately started to gag as she was facefucked.

"Need to see those tits bounce as you suck my cock." Jack said, and he smiled as he saw her tits move and bounce as she gagged on his cock.

A minute of facefucking and Jack pulled his cock from her mouth and reached down. He pulled off her shirt completely and undid her bra. Amy did her best to keep her boobs covered but to no avail, her bra was thrown to the other side of the room.

Jack grabbed her tits in his hands and squeezed. He slapped his cock on each of them in turn.

Amy felt his grip leave her tits and was relieved. Her relief didn't last long however as Jack grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up onto her feet.

Jack sent her papers, her laptop and desk light flying off the desk. Amy protested and then yelped as she was bent over the desk, her tits squeezed against the top.

Jack spanked her ass - once, twice, three times. Each time, Amy gave a little involuntary gasp.

"Amazing ass." said Jack.

"Look, just get off, leave my ass-"

She stopped mid-sentence and gave another yelp as a fourth spank came, much harder than the last.

Jack reached around and undid the button that kept her skirt in place. Amy wiggled a little, but she couldn't stop him. He pulled her skirt down, letting it fall to her feet.

He grabbed her ass and squeezed. Her ass felt amazing in his hands. Another spank on each cheek, leaving the faintest red mark.

She was wearing black, lacy panties - similar to her bra. A set. Jack wasted no time in grabbing them and pulling them down. They too fell to the floor.

Amy let out a gasp of shock. Making her suck his cock and getting naked above was one thing, but she was now completely naked, bent over her own desk. She was fuming.

Jack spanked her ass again before sliding his hand over her pussy. Amy gave a moan of pleasure, she couldn't help herself.

As he spanked her again, he thrust his fingers into her pussy, fingering her. Amy arched her back, seemingly involuntary and let out gasps and moans.

As Jack increased his pace, Amy's voice rose higher, louder.

Jack continued to finger her pussy for a minute before stopping. He buried his face in her pussy, giving her oral.

Amy's eyes were closed, she was grabbing her tits, squeezing them herself as she felt Jack's tongue.

Another spank and her eyes flew open.

She felt a hand push her back down towards the desk, her back no longer arched.

"Time for some fun." Jack said. She knew he was grinning.

"No, you're not going to...please no, don-"

Amy was interrupted as she felt Jack's cock enter her pussy. Moans of pleasure escaped her mouth. She swore as Jack started to fuck her from behind.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." was all she said.

Jack smiled and thrust forwards and back, fucking her pussy. He spanked her as he fucked her. She could feel one hand on her back and one hand on her ass. Jack spanked her again and again.

Amy's voice rose higher still as Jack continued to fuck her hard. His speed increased as he went rougher on her.

"You like that, you slut?" he asked, laughing and spanking her ass raw.

Jack fucked her pussy for another minute before pulling out. Amy stopped her moaning and took a deep breath.

Jack reached over and pulled her hair out of her ponytail and threw the scrunchie to the floor.

Amy was grabbed by the hips again and pushed back onto the floor. As she turned, Jack's cock was in-front of her face, at eye level.

She looked up at him with a defiant look. He slapped his cock on her lips again. Jack grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face forwards, she toppled over a little and used her hands for support, as she went on all fours.

Jack grabbed his cock and slid it over her face. She opened her mouth, accepting that there was no getting around this and tasted herself as Jack slid his cock into her mouth.

Jack wasted no time and began facefucking her again, thrusting in and out, faster and faster. Amy gagged and gagged, the veins on her neck bulging as she took his entire cock into her mouth.

Pulling out, Jack grabbed his balls and thrust them into her mouth. Amy sucked on his balls, one at a time before-

-her eyes bulged as she was forced to take both of them in her mouth at once. Her tongue slid across them.

A couple of seconds later Jack stood back, his balls falling out of her mouth.

"You are a piece of-"

"Now, now," said Jack, "there's no need for that."

Amy shot him the dirtiest look and was back on her feet again. Jack bent her over the desk for a second time. Amy braced herself for another pounding but went cold when she felt Jack's cock near her asshole.

"Not anal, please." pleaded Amy.

Jack ignored her. He slapped his cock on her ass. One hand grabbed her ass and squeezed as he thrust his cock into her ass, fucking her.

Amy let out a scream. It was both pain and pleasure. Her breath became frantic as Jack increased his pace, fucking her harder and harder in the ass.

Amy swore again and again. Jack reached over, grabbed her hair and arched her back. As he continued to fuck her in the ass, he lifted her leg onto her desk, giving him a nicer position to fuck her with.

Amy swept the hair from out of her face and screamed. Jack swore as the pleasure of giving her anal was overpowering. He spanked her ass again and pulled out.

"Fuck, you're a tight girl." he said, smirking.

"My fucking ass. You just fuck girls raw? What the hell?" she said, catching her breath between words.

"Just you." he replied

Spanking her again, he grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her upright. He fell backwards, landing in her chair. As he did so, he turned her around, pulling her head towards his cock.

"You've just fucked my ass, no way I'm-"

She was interrupted as Jack acted quicker than she thought. Amy's head was pushed down onto Jack's cock. She gagged as he fucked her mouth again. Strands of spit flew from her mouth, landing on the chair and the floor.

Jack reached up and squeezed her tits as he fucked her mouth. Before long, he pushed her head down as far as she could do, his entire cock in her mouth. Thrusting, he fucked her throat and Amy convulsed.

Jack stood up quickly, his cock dropping out of her mouth. He pushed her back and the busty boss went down backwards on her desk. Looking up at him, she gasped as she felt his cock enter her pussy again.

Jack fucked her, looked her in the eyes and smiled. "What would your husband think of all this fucking?"

"Fuck you." she replied and she yelped as Jack grabbed her tits, squeezing them as he fucked her hard. She tried to look away but her eyes were locked to his. She couldn't help herself and moaned with pleasure.

Jack continued to fuck her. As he did, he pulled her upright so she was facing him, only inches away. As Amy screamed with pleasure, Jack kissed her, squeezed her tits.

"Fuck, I'm gunna cum." he whispered.

Amy's eyes went wide.

"Take your cock out of me." she said, urgency filling her voice.

Jack looked into her eyes and continued to fuck her. He tried to push him away but didn't have the strength.

Jack pulled his cock out of her pussy, threw her down onto her knees and thrust his cock into her mouth without warning. She felt him explode in her mouth, his warm cum seeping into her mouth.

All she could do was swallow. She swallowed and swallowed as Jack continued to cum. She hated the taste, the saltiness. Jack thrust his cock deeper into her throat and she yelped.

As Jack continued to cum, his cock buried in her throat, Amy's eyes began to water. She slapped his knee and, seconds later, Jack pulled his cock from her throat.

"Good girl, swallowed it all."

"Fuck you." Amy said, "What the actual fuck? I-I don't believe you did that."

"I told you, you're a disrespectful bitch. I taught you some manners." replied Jack, smiling.

"Manners? What the hell? I'm going to--you're fired! You know that? You're fired! You're not getting away with this."

"Fired? By you? I don't think so. Strange how no-one came into the office isn't it, when you were screaming your head off." said Jack.

Amy frowned at this.

"There's a whole floor out there and they would love to have a go on those big tits of yours." replied Jack.

He pulled up his pants and trousers and fastened his belt again before grabbing Amy by the hips and pulling her to her feet. One hand supporting her by the hips and the other, grabbing her ass, he walked her towards the office door.

"What are you doing?" said Amy, her voice full of anxiety.

"We're just getting started you sexy fuck. You're going to be a very busy girl this afternoon. I'm sure I heard Terry and Mark mention spitroasting."

Jack laughed. Amy winced.

The office door opened.

THE END.

AirWrites
AirWrites
866 Followers