The Boss Ch. 04

Story Info
Lottie and Adams night continues.
6.9k words
3.61
15.9k
29
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-If cuckolding and cheating are not your preferred topics, please be forewarned.

Lottie locked eyes with Adam, slowly removing her hoodie and revealing her bare chest. Her golden blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders as she stepped further into the room, her eyes locked on Adam's.

"Look, Lottie," he started, shaking his head. "This isn't a good idea. We've gone far enough."

"He loved it," she cooed, gliding closer to him with a sly grin on her lips. "We love it. I think you helped make that happen, Adam." His gaze flickering down to her chest sent her smirk widening. "Harry got off on it; I had one of the best orgasms of my life," she purred, inching ever closer. "And now I'm repaying you for it."

Adam gulped, his throat feeling suddenly dry as he breathed out a quiet "Fuck."

Lottie was on her knees in front of Adam, feeling an overwhelming temptation as she grasped his briefs. She wanted to free him, to feel the intensity of his cock against her skin once again, longing for a night with him that would bring her body unimaginable pleasure. But something was stopping her- Harry. He had to be here when the time came; giving herself away without him wouldn't be right. Still, she couldn't shake the desire coursing through her veins and decided she would settle for experiencing his pleasure with just her mouth tonight.

Lottie looked up at Adam with hooded eyes and smiled before slowly taking his already-hardening cock in her mouth. She started off slow, savouring every moment as she ran her tongue along his length, her hand massaging his balls as the other held his cock firm for her. Finally, she took the head of his cock into her mouth; as he gasped in pleasure, she increased her pace, bobbing her head faster and harder as she reached for his hips to steady herself. Warmth was pulsing through her body as Adam groaned in pleasure, grasping onto the sheets tightly as Lottie's expert tongue worked its magic.

The sheer pleasure of her mouth on his cock overwhelmed him. Every glide up and down seemed to become more desperate as if she needed every inch of him inside her. His breath grew heavy, the intensity unbearable until he almost screamed in ecstasy. "Oh my God," he breathed, barely able to form words. "You...you're so damn good."

Lottie looked up at him with a satisfied smirk, pleased to see the pleasure she was giving him. "That's not all I can do," she said, her voice low and gentle.

With a light smile playing on her lips, she slid herself up closer to him. "can you believe you're here? Your cock fucking my tits? Using my mouth?" she murmured up to him as she wrapped her tits around his cock, sliding it smoothly up and down as it was still slick with her saliva.

Adam's cock throbbed as it glided against the soft skin of her breasts. The massive weight of them surrounded him, making even his impressive cock feel small.

Her words excited Adam; he had dreamt of this, especially in Her and Harry's early stages of their relationship, hoping for it to not be anything serious so he could have a go at her but a long time ago, have forgotten the dreams of making it a reality, "I've wanted this for a long time Lottie," He said with a grunt.

Each time her tits reached the base of him, the tip came up to touch her lips, and she licked at it with each stroke. "You've always liked these haven't you?" Dropping to lick it, then pulling away, "Maybe if you'd shown me this monster, you could have had it before."

Her words shook through him, was she really such a slut, or was it just the lust speaking. "I thought you were doing this for Harry?" he asked, smirking.

"I am doing this," taking his head into her mouth on the next thrust, "for Harry... and for me." She said while dropping her mouth on his cock once again.

Lottie's desire surged through her like an electric current as she gave in to the forbidden pleasure of another man. She stood, yanking off her joggers and thong in one motion as Adam had previously that night, then pushed him back on the bed. She mounted him, straddling his face and feeling his tongue move deep inside her until it sent shockwaves of sensation throughout her body. On the verge of orgasm, she fell away from Adam and descended upon his eagerly awaiting cock, hungrily devouring it with her mouth. Her passionate release was imminent.

His tongue flicked at her clit over and over, then diving in as deep as it could into her pussy as his hands grabbed and spread her ass before running along the smooth skin of her back, "It's perfect," taking a breath to speak then continued, "Deeper Lottie."

With those words, Lottie tried to take his cock even further, feeling it enter her throat. It felt like the head had grown too large to fit past the back of her tongue, but she relaxed her gag reflex enough to swallow it without discomfort. It sent an extra surge through her, his tongue lapping at her pussy, her mouth being fucked by this magnificent cock.

Lottie's eyes opened wide briefly before closing them tightly and focusing on sucking this man's dick to orgasm. He'd started to thrust to meet her, pushing himself as deep as possible.

Lottie and Adam's bodies meshed together as they reached their climactic peak. She felt his hard thrusts deepen within her mouth, now taking every inch she could while the warmth of his tongue continued to flick against her clit with every pulse. They moved in perfect synchronicity, each seemingly connected to the other through an invisible tether that increased with intensity until it could no longer be denied. With a final surge of pleasure, Lottie and Adam both cried out as their orgasms crashed into them.

Lottie writhed on top of Adam, squirming as the orgasm flowed over her unable to keep her rhythm on his cock she caught her breath. As the second orgasm of the night and the most intense settled, she recentred her attention on his cock, "Yesss," She hissed, "Cum, Adam cum for me," she commanded before sinking her head back on his cock.

Adam had released deep in her throat, grunting relentlessly, each grunt matching his hips which buckled with each spasm from his cock.

Lottie pulled off Adam's cock. Most of his load was flowing down her throat, but the last shot she caught in her mouth. The salty warm taste sent shivers through her body, sending goose bumps all over her skin. She rolled the liquid around in her mouth and savoured it, washing every taste bud with it until she was fully satisfied, then swallowed.

"That was incredible," Adam said, his voice a breathless whisper.

Lottie grinned and spun to lie beside him. "It was amazing," she said, her body still buzzing from the evening. They had taken a chance by continuing after Harry had finished, but it had been worth it; what they'd experienced together was like no other feeling in the world. She knew that when she told Harry about it tomorrow, he would go even wilder than before for her.

Adam spoke nervously, trying to find the right words to tell Harry. "We have to tell him tomorrow," he said, his voice filled with apprehension.

She felt her stomach churn as she thought of what they had done and how it might affect Harry. Deep down, she knew that he would be turned on no matter what they said, but what if they had crossed a line? "Just maybe I should do it on my own," she suggested, though she was sure of Harry's reaction earlier, this might be different, "Anyway, I need some sleep," rolling over and pulling her sheet up over her.

Adam hesitated, not sure of how to reply. His heart raced as Lottie eyed him expectantly. With a heavy sigh, he grudgingly accepted her request.

"Yeah, alright. I'll stay," Adam said through clenched teeth, turning to lie stiffly on the bed beside her.

"But don't try anything funny," she warned, enunciating each word carefully as she rolled over and snuggled into the bedsheets with a satisfied yawn. "We've had enough fun for one night."

A thousand thoughts raced through Adam's mind as he lay there naked on the bed. He tried to understand what had just happened, but nothing added up. This was not how it was supposed to go. He had given her a chance to stop when she came in, but neither of them took it seriously, really. They were both vulnerable and exposed in this moment of passion. Harry was downstairs, and they could be caught any second now. What if he walked in? What would happen then? She should have returned to her own room--it would have been the rational thing to do. But here he was, lying naked beside her in the aftermath of their impulsive decision. What the hell was she thinking?

Lottie's heart raced as she felt the tug of conflicting desires. Part of her wanted to stay with Adam, to revel in the afterglow of their recent activities, but the other part was scared.

His question still echoed in her mind--Was any of this for Harry? Knowing he'd enjoy it now, she knew she should tell him about Charlie and Adam. His reaction earlier that night told her nearly all she needed to know, yet here she was, wanting more from Adam but terrified to go to Harry and be denied.

So here she was, naked next to the man she had just given her mouth over to freely and most of her body, resolved to just lie there, hoping Adam would make a move that she knew her body wouldn't be able to deny.

--

Harry squinted, realising it was now two fifty-eight in the morning. With a pounding headache from last night, realising he hadn't moved from the sofa, he forced himself up and made his way upstairs, then to his bedroom. Struggling to stay awake, he pulled back the sheets and lay down. As sleep took him, a thought struck him - where was Lottie?

--

Lottie's heart pounded like a drum in her chest as the door to her, and Harry's room slammed shut. Every second seemed like an eternity as she lay still, paralysed with fear, waiting for Harry to come storming out of their room, barging in and scolding her. But no sound came except the heavy silence that filled the air, leaving Lottie feeling even more anxious and terrified.

Only then did she realise what he would have seen in the dark room. She was on her side, backed into Adam as the little spoon. His body pressed to hers, pulling her in, his cock squeezed between them, still soft but alert.

She had the chance to leave but held herself there, Frozen in place. Her breathing became more profound, considering what she really wanted. Desperately trying to reason against the lust the past week had built within her. She loved Harry, yet all these new temptations were becoming too much.

Adam had woken too; he stayed still, waiting for Lottie to jump up and head to her room - She didn't. She lay there still pressed against his cock; he could feel the smooth skin of hers against his, wanting so badly to just roll her over and have his way with her, but he just couldn't do it. He'd already done things he never could have imagined to his best friend's marriage, and his mind fought over it being betrayal or something both Lottie and Harry wanted.

Lottie lay there, waiting until finally, she decided to move. She had to go back. She pushed herself up on one arm and suddenly felt Adam's hand on her thigh. Sensing Lottie moving after all that time, he grabbed her thigh, lifting it, allowing his cock to fall down, a faint slap as it landed against the inside of her thigh.

Lottie couldn't think. He was awake; he must have heard Harry surely, and he does this? Why hadn't he said anything? After a few moments of silence filling the air, she relaxed her arm and sank down into the bed and then dropped her leg, sandwiching his cock between her thighs.

Adam slowly started to thrust his hips, the gentle motion sending tremors through her body as his cock glided along the lips of her pussy. Lottie responded by pushing herself further back into him, allowing their bodies to move together in a delicate dance that seemed to have no end.

He held her close with one arm while the other caressed her curves, exploring and savouring every inch of her body as they moved together in perfect harmony. It was so wrong, but... They both knew it could be the last chance. The pleasure increased with each thrust, and before long, Lottie let out a gentle moan that seemed to come from deep within her soul.

The heat of Adam's thick cock, and the hot breath on her neck sent chills down Lottie's spine. She swelled with pleasure and desire for him as the throbbing lips of her pussy quivered in anticipation. Her juices began to warm the base of Adam's cock as he slid it between her engorged pussy lips from bottom to top, coating his shaft with her sweet nectar.

Adam rocked his cock back and forth across her pussy, the broad head slowly gathering up her wetness with every pass. Lottie inhaled between her teeth until they squeaked. Her pelvis tilted upward, desperate for more contact as the hunger in Adam's eyes was mirrored in the fluttering pulse of his cock.

As he teased her, she pleaded again: "I can't do this anymore! It's too much." Gently, almost lovingly, Adam's long fingers pinched at her nipples, then ran over their fullness. They were hard and dimpled against her soft skin.

In response to another plea from Lottie, Adam changed tactics as he slid up and lay on top of Lottie, kissing her neck as he nuzzled into the space where her neck met her shoulder. When she moaned into his ear, he raised himself up onto his knees and began teasing her clit while holding steady the base of his thick erection just above her entrance.

The game was over when a particularly strong squirt washed over his hand, then immediately sucked back down into her canal. He knew he had her right where he wanted her: scared but turned on enough not to care if it went further. He simply wanted to keep touching her like he was now.

As Lottie squirmed, unable to control herself as another wave of pleasure crashed over her, the head of Adam's cock nestled into her entrance. Adam didn't move, letting her come down from her high and adjust to the size, and she looked down to see it spreading her lips open.

"JUST, the tip," She let out as Adam pulled out, then slid the tip of his cock back in once again.

Lottie felt full, and it was a sensation she wasn't used to. Adam performed slow, sensual circles with his hips as he pushed in and out, savouring her tightness while teasing her clit with his thumb. With each thrust, their bodies crashed against each other, sending ripples of pleasure throughout Lottie's body that made her gasp for air.

Writing underneath him, Lottie yearned for more. Why had she told him just the tip? She wanted everything, every last inch of him inside her right now. There was no stopping now.

A thrill raced through her as his hand roamed over her body like it was his own personal playground. As he pulled back for another thrust, She whispered, "Fuck me."

Stopping at her entrance, Adam looked at her, "Say it again."

Lottie looked at him, rolling fully so she was on her back. She opened her legs wider, "Fuck me, Adam, I want it all."

With those last words, Adam thrust deeper into her, past his tip, and he could feel Lottie squeezing his cock with her pussy, before drawing back and driving in again. She grasped at him, pulling him to her. He rocked forward, then back, the domed head of his cock sinking deeper each time. Her mouth fell open, and she was breathing quickly now. With one arm banded around his neck, she thrust her hips forward to meet his next thrust.

As Adam increased the depth and rhythm, Lottie's moans grew louder as his cock stretched her open even further. His hands kneaded and fondled every inch of her body from head to toe as waves of euphoria engulfed them both.

Hot, primal sounds filled the room as they explored each other's bodies. Adam collapsed on top of Lottie, taking her nipple in his mouth and biting down gently. She moaned deeply, pulling his hips hard against hers. His cock plunged into her, her hungry pussy milking him with a warm, wet grip.

Adam's skilful touch and immense size had surpassed Harry's. His thrusts moved faster and harder, forcing her body to conform around him as her inner walls clenched ferociously around his cock. He had brought her to three orgasms this night already, and a sensation she couldn't get from her Husband. His sheer power drove her closer and closer to the edge of her next orgasm.

Adam unleashed a torrent of pleasure into Lottie's body with a final attack. He kept thrusting forward, and she felt wave after wave of passionate intensity flooding her. His movements became more urgent and desperate; each surge sent an electric thrill through her trembling limbs until her orgasm surged to its peak, and she was engulfed by an eruption of bliss. His cock released deep inside her, pulse after pulse of cum filling her till he had nothing left. Even as he slowed, her body quivered in delight until he finally pulled out of her, leaving her exhausted and empty but elated.

Lottie looked up at Adam, still kneeling in front of her with his cum dripping from her pussy. His face was still a mask of desire, his eyes glazed over. She felt an incredible mix of emotions coursing through her body, but the most powerful was a sense of satisfaction.

"That was... intense," he said, finally finding the strength to speak again after their passionate encounter.

Lottie grinned, feeling. She slowly pulled herself off the bed and turned to Adam, her smile beaming. "We'd better get cleaned up," she said, motioning for him to follow her as she made her way toward the en suite bathroom.

Hopping up off the bed, Adam followed Lottie, his cock swinging freely as he closed the door behind him.

--

Gentle sunlight shone through the windows, where Harry hadn't shut the curtains; his eyes usually adjusted to this level of brightness in only a few moments. But he felt something else today. Feeling a familiar warmth spreading through his body, remembering the night before, and smiled to himself. Things had gotten crazy, but it was better than he'd ever imagined it would be.

He sat up, wondering where Lottie was, and then checked the time on his phone: four-fifteen. He heard a distant noise coming from down the hall; was someone taking a shower at this hour?

Harry yawned and slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes before standing and stumbling to the dresser to pull out a pair of faded joggers and an old t-shirt. He shuffled down the hallway, his feet dragging against the carpet with each step. As he approached the spare bedroom door, he could hear the faint sound of water running in the shower and barely muffled moans.

He paused for a moment, unable to comprehend what he was hearing. The thought that hit him straight away was of Lottie and Adam carrying on what they had started the night before, and it sent blood to his cock, Hardening straight away.

Opening the door to the spare bedroom gently, he saw the remains of what his imagination had led him to. The bed was a mess, Lottie's hoodie, sweatpants and thong thrown across the floor, Adams in the mix. The moans broke his gaze from the floor, Lottie grunting,

"YES"

"YES"

"YES"

"HARDER"

Harry's eyes went to the bed, his hands to his joggers, pulling his cock out. The bed was a mess, freshly ruined, he thought. He edged closer to the door, listening to every sound drinking it in as he stroked his cock.

--

Lottie was trapped against the shower door, her pleasurable cries muffled by the hiss of the water. Adam pounded into her from behind with a frenzied passion, driving his cock repeatedly in and out of her quivering body as she writhed in pleasure.

"Sorry, Harry," he groaned savagely through gritted teeth, "but this pussy is too good!" His fingers dug deep into her hips as he unleashed waves of pleasure with each thrust.

"Don't say his name," Lottie begged desperately between gasps, "Just keep fucking me, Adam - fuck me like it's the last time!"

12