The Boss' Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been staring, understandably, but Audrey reached a finger out to touch my jaw. Her finger pressed upwards closing my mouth for me. I moved my gaze but her breasts were a sight to behold.

"Could I get a little help with my panties?" Audrey asked as she raised her legs and playfully kicked. I reached for her thighs and slipped her thong down her legs and off her body, exposing a tightly trimmed patch of hair on her pussy. It looked like it would be hard to cut her hair that way, I wondered who she got to help her. Ignoring that question, I pressed her back down kissing her belly button again, making sure I had gotten the last of the wine out.

After her body was clean I knew one more place my tongue belonged. The intersection of her legs held a tasty dessert that wasn't on the menu downstairs. As I moved down Audrey reached for the wine, but I stopped her.

"Take a drink of wine yourself, I want to enjoy your taste." I bent down to kiss her pussy pressing my lips to it.

"Enjoy your dessert, hunk." Audrey giggled as she took a drink from the bottle and placed it back as she moaned out enjoying my work.

My tongue flicked over the curves of her body as one of my first girlfriends trained me. I knew a couple tricks, they didn't work on every girl, but Audrey enjoyed them as much as anyone could. After a few minutes, her head was rolling back and forth.

I traced the alphabet on her clit, I rubbed her G-spot as I licked. Each thing I tried, all I heard was more moans from the woman laying in the bed. As I played I noticed that Audrey still had the robe under her, and there was a wetness showing on it.

"Enough, Nick. I'm ready. I'm really ready. You've earned your prize."

I sat up and took the bottle of wine and took a quick drink from it directly. Before I could swallow, Audrey pulled the wine bottle away from me and kissed me passionate. Her lips opened and I could feel her tongue tickling my lips, asking for permission to enter. I opened my lips and Audrey's tongue darted in and tasted the cocktail of the wine and herself.

After she released me I took a breath and looked up. "Damn Audrey. You're wild."

Audrey just grinned at me and removed her robe and tossed it aside, crooking a finger at me to call me towards her. "I think you earned a chance to lead. Show me what you can do, stud."

Something about the way she talked drove me crazy. She had a way of letting me know I'm allowed to fuck her, even as she acted like I was in charge.

"Here I come." I climbed on the bed again and chased her as she slid her body across the sheets to get comfortable as she motioned me on. I caught her as her head rested on the pillows and I kissed her lips again as my hands gripped her body. My body entwined with hers, her legs wrapping around my body. My cock searched for her pussy. I accidently missed though and found another entrance.

"Whoa, maybe another day. I've been drinking, but that's not happening on a first date." Audrey brought a hand down to hold my cock and guided it to her pussy.

"So that's what this is? A date?" I laughed, more from the wine than the joke, but I found myself relaxing with Audrey.

"Though I am enjoying your company, we'll see about more than that." Audrey smirked, I could see the wine was affecting her as well, though maybe it was my company.

"In that case I'll have to give you my best service." I worked my cock into her body, careful not to push too hard too fast.

"Please, Nick. if I wanted to have sex like that, I'd date a boy my father set me up with. Come on Nick, I want you to claim me." Audrey winked at me and grabbed the headboards arching her back to offer her body.

"Your wish is my command, Audrey." I laughed and grabbed her body harder. Without another word, I drove my cock into her as far as it would go. I found no resistance, though I should have guessed it from how wet her pussy was when my tongue was working on her.

I felt her legs pulling me towards her in time with my thrusts. She relaxed her back, but I grabbed her and forced her to continue to presenting her breasts. I brought my lips down to them kissing each of her breasts once as I listened to her moans and attempts to ask for something. Each time she tried to talk I'd suck on her nipple and her moan would overtake her

My cock continued to slide into her body with almost no resistance In fact her long legs pulled me into her so the only effort I undertook was to pull back. Her body and desire made her pull me into her.

Audrey reached down and grabbed my head and pulled me to her lips. She passionately kissed me, and as I returned the kiss, I felt her body against mine. There's a special feeling when a woman comes. Sometimes you need to find out what a woman feels like when she comes, sometimes it's obvious. Audrey though had a reaction that was enjoyable. When she came her body clamped down, but shivered. The effect of her orgasm was a vibration right on my cock, and it hit the right spot for me, I found that the way her body orgasmed made it simple for me to cum. In fact, I was already releasing my own fluids before she had relaxed from her orgasm.

My body became heavy from my post orgasm bliss, and rather than making me roll off, she relaxed her legs and laid back, leaving my cock still in her as she stroked my neck. I wrapped my arms around her as I came down from the high. With my lips next to Audrey's I knew what I wanted to do, and kissed her again, this time I was the more aggressive of the two of us, but Audrey responded once she realized I wanted more than a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, Nick. That's exactly what I needed." Audrey sighed after I stopped kissing her.

"Thank you, Audrey. You're a wonderful lady." I sighed, still staying on top of her. After relaxing I knew what would work better, and gripped her slightly, as I rolled over, moving so she would be laying on top of me.

Most guys would try to get away from such a dangerous hookup but for me sex felt better when I held the woman I made love to for a while. Then again I don't just fuck anyone, and Audrey was someone I wouldn't mind hanging on to for more than a few moments. I was proud that I slept with her, the only downside would be I could tell no one about it.

Audrey lifted herself off of me and looked around, seeing that everything was fine with our new position she laid back down kissing my cheek.

"This might be the best company party I have been to Nick." Audrey giggled while looking at me.

"Wasn't this a better deal than just a glass of wine? I got you a full bottle." I smirked and grabbed the bottle of wine offering it to her.

"I shouldn't get too drunk, my dad is expecting me to be a proper lady." Her sigh told me she was tired of being daddy's little girl.

I poured myself a glass of wine in Audrey's used glass and took a sip. After a few seconds Audrey took a little sip herself and laid back down. She sighed and gently rubbed my cock as if she was thinking about something.

"I might not have time to get up again before we have to get ready to go down."

"Even if I let you lick wine off my body a second time?"

"Even then... but you are a very tasty dish, Audrey."

Audrey giggled and pinned me. The two of us rolled around on the bed for a little while as I got to know her. She admitted that she pretended to be a proper lady at home, but she was a wild child away from her dad. I listened and teased her body as she talked. I find that people feel the need to bare their souls to someone and after what we did I could listen to her life story in exchange.

She then told me that her dad would never accept her dating someone at the office, and I knew what it meant without her saying anything. This would be a night to remember, but not something new. I hid my disappointment while letting her talk.

As I thought about having to give her up my alarm rang. It was shower time and both of us got up and started for the shower, she got in and tested the water, splashing me, and I grabbed her and played with her body while we laughed, our bodies mingling.

Audrey soaped her body, with a little help from me, and a lot of fooling around. I leaned in to kiss her neck as she washed and I felt that my cock had regained its vigor. Audrey must have felt it press against her too as she reached back and stroked it.

"Oh? Someone wants one for the road?"

"Do you think we have time?" I played with her breast pretending to clean it again.

"Why do you think I wanted 20 minutes? If you're fast, we'll be ok. Do you think you can give me a hard fast fuck?"

Instead of answering her I grabbed her body and faced her towards the wall, giving her a gently push. She knew what I wanted and bent at the waist grabbing the wall, and a bar to steady herself. She gave me a perfect view of her curved ass and her pussy. My hands grabbed her as I decided where to place my cock. I could fuck her pussy again, but her ass was tempting me. I decided rather than cause a problem between us, I would take the safe path. A shame but part of me realized she could have me fired with a single sentence to her father for what we did in the hotel room.

My cock slipped in her pussy with almost no effort. The shower made it easier. I had to be careful but the showers in the hotel were big enough and I leaned over her body as I drove my cock in and out of her pussy. She moaned out. The heat from our bodies seemed to overpower the hot shower. As I thrusted into her, I joined her in making grunts of passion.

I wish I could tell you we enjoyed ourselves, and we did, but the fact is we had to rush, so it was more about getting myself off. From the feeling of her body I think Audrey came but I'm not sure. She appeared to be happy to just give me another orgasm.

Audrey and me finished showering, getting the smell of sex off of us. We step out to the bathroom and cleaned our bodies off by ourselves. I noticed Audrey had avoided getting her hair wet. I was impressed at her skill at it, and she looked as lovely as she was before. We both dressed, I helped her to put her dress on and as she looked into the mirror, I realized she looked like she hadn't even removed her clothes. She was the same as the girl I met downstairs.

I walked Audrey to the elevator, and we decided to ride down in separate cars. Before the elevator came though, she leaned over and kissed my lips passionately though stopping before we could get carried away.

"Thanks I had a lovely time, stud."

Before I could respond, the elevator arrived, and she stepped on, riding it down with a group of people. The next elevator arrived, and I rode down. I was correct on our timing, I reached the reception room with five minutes before the end of the party.

A few of my closer friends quizzed me about where I had been or more specifically which co-worker shared the room. They figured I hooked up with someone because I didn't invite them up to play poker. I smiled and told them it was someone in the administration pool, of which there were at least 20 women so no one would be the wiser.

The party wound down, and I likely paid the most attention during the speech, but while everyone was focused on Mr. Demasi, I was watching Audrey and noticed that she had a warm smile on her face. I wish I could take credit for it publicly, but in my mind I knew I gave Audrey that sunny disposition.

At the end of the night, the party ended and I saw Audrey leave with her father. I knew they arrived together, and I doubted she could stay without raising the wrong questions. So I retired to my hotel room and finished the bottle of wine. Remembering how the wine tasted off her body made the last couple glasses taste significantly better.

********************************************

The next week was dull. I knew I couldn't call up Audrey out of the blue. She didn't give me her number and asking her father for her contact information would be dangerous. I didn't want to seem like a stalker on Facebook or something else, so I gave it a little time.

One day a couple weeks after the party. I was about to go on a lunch break, and as I went to clock out, who did I see? Audrey wearing a business blouse and skirt. She walked out of her father's and past me. She stopped when she saw me and seemed to think abougt something.

"Excuse me, Nick was it? Can I ask where is the privacy room? I have to make a call."

"It's down the hall, and marked. It's the third door on the right."

"Thank you. I hope the door locks worked correctly."

I finished clocking out, and walked down the hall, I didn't know for sure but I had to try. As I got to the door I held my breath and tried the knob, the door opened and there was Audrey on the cellphone, she turned and motioned for me to enter the room.

The minute we were both in the room, she locked the door, tossing the phone aside and was over me. I kissed back, surprised that here she was. Her lips and mine met and battled for a few minutes. She finally came up for air.

"I got a little tired waiting for you to make the next move. I wasn't sure if you had a good time." Audrey stated, as she unbuttoned her shirt.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted me in your life or that was a one time thing."

"Please, fucking one of my dad's employees behind his back. I thought I was clear, I'm only a good girl when daddy's around."

I pretended to look around and smile "Well I don't see him so what should we do?"

Audrey laughed and just kissed me again, I knew our relationship would be on her terms, especially with her father's wrath hanging over me. But after our first night together, I knew I'd be enjoying myself just as much.

12