The Boss’s Son - The Introduction

Story Info
“He was very pretty, wasn’t he?”
1.3k words
4.47
34.5k
48

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

My name is Bob Miller. I had just gotten the promotion to Assistant Regional Manager in our Eastern office. My wife, Jackie, and I, packed our belongings and headed east. At just 32, I was the youngest Assistant Regional Manager in the company. Jackie, 25, was a Sales Accountant and was able to transfer with our firm with no problem. We've been married for three years now.

I first met her five years ago when she was a summer intern. I eyed this 5.9, young, perky, skinny, long-haired blonde, with nice "C" cup tits, toned tanned legs, blues eyes and a captivating smile. I was grateful she was assigned to the sales staff and not our management team. I didn't need any distractions. I wanted to concentrate on the business.

When her internship was over, they offered her an entry level position which, of course, she accepted. We're a good-sized firm, but I kept seeing her in meetings, in the hall, at lunch.

One chance evening she was with a group of us at a bar after work and we struck up a conversation. I wasn't dating, work was paramount, but...

The rest is predictable. Feel in love, married, company was okay with it, as long as we were in different divisions and stayed professional at work.

Now, we settled in our new surroundings.

When I arrived at my new office, I met with the regional manager, my new boss, Mr. Andrew Blake. He is over 50. A large man, meaning he could lose some weight. He's about six feet tall, balding, wears glasses. He has a great since of humor. Knows the company and is really business savoy. I could tell right from the start we would hit it off.

After meeting the management team, Mr. Blake suggested he and I get to know each other better and he asked me to, and please, invite the wife, over to his home for dinner on Saturday. He wanted to go over my views of the company, where it was headed and any ideas I had on streamlining or expansion. To say the least, I was thrilled.

We got to his home in the early afternoon. An impressive home in a gated community. He introduced us to his wife, Kathy. She was a petite little thing, barely five feet tall and couldn't weight over 100. I could tell, that in her day she was a stunner. She had neatly styled brown hair. She too was around 50.

They had four children. John graduated Brown University two years ago and was working in our Toledo division, the other two, Milly, sophomore, Jake senior, away at Vanderbilt and Brown, respectively. And a fourth, Terry, their youngest boy, 18 years old, was in his senior year of high school.

Andrew said, "Here let me introduce you."

Jackie and I followed Andrew into the living room. There on the sofa sat a very cute young girl.

She had long, lightly tanned, shapely legs, which were crossed at her ankles. She had on no-see-um socks under her low-cut black chucks. Her jean shorts revealed most of her thin thighs. A loose-fitting sleeveless t-shirt showed off her thin arms. She was looking down at her iPad in her lap. Her shoulder length brown hair covered the sides of her face.

Mr. Blake broke the silence. "Terry."

The young girl looked up at her father. She was stunning. It appeared she had on no makeup. She had beautiful, large brown eyes, high cheek bones, a cute little nose.

"I want you to meet Mr. and Ms. Miller. He just joined our team."

Terry looked up at Jackie and I and as she stood, she smiled, which made her look perfect. She was about 5.2, maybe 100 pounds, like her mother. Although flat chested, it didn't take away from her beauty.

I was just about to say to Andrew that I thought he said he had a son and that his daughter was very cute, when he interjected, "This is my youngest boy."

Terry reached out his hand to shake mine and in a voice that could be mistaken as a young girl, not in a "faggie" way, said, "Hi, nice to meet you...?".

I smiled at him, "Call me Bob and this is my wife, Jackie."

He looked at Jackie and blurted out, "Wow, you're hot!"

Jackie blushed and from behind us, Ms. Blake, scolded, "Terry!"

"Sorry mom, sorry Jackie."

Jackie, still blushing, smiled and answered, "I really don't mind, from such a young man, I'll take that as a very nice complement."

Mr. Blake interrupted, "He going to Vanderbilt next year."

Ms. Blake corrected him, "No, Brown!"

Terry laughed, "Welcome to family feud, mom and dad each want me to go to there alma marta. Dad, I'm going over to Marks and waste my mind on video games. Nice to have met you."

He again smiled. I watched him walk away, thinking, 'a perfect little tight ass too.'

As he left the room he shouted over his shoulder. "I'm going to Cornell."

Mr. Blake, with half a grin shouted back, "Like hell you are! Vanderbilt!"

Ms. Blake, shaking her head, quietly ended the conversation. "Brown."

Dinner was delicious. Andrew and I went over corporate strategies. Kathy is a corporate attorney, which fascinated Jackie to no end, and the two chatted about nothing and enjoyed themselves immensely.

We said our goodbyes and Jackie and I drove home. Said how nice an evening that was and then silence.

After about five minutes, Jackie broke the quiet. "He was very pretty, wasn't he?"

I glanced over at Jackie.

She added, "And don't you dare ask, 'who?' "

"Yes he was, very."

I was kind of surprised when she added matter-a-factly, "I'd sleep with that."

I looked over at her. She was staring out the windshield, biting her lower lip, as if she was imaging doing just that.

We didn't make love that night, we fucked. I couldn't remember the last time we got so into it. Jackie's words ringing in my ears, "I'd sleep with that."

I kept picturing Jackie taking command of that sweet, thin, young girlish boy. As if it were some quasi-lesbian-sissified fantasy. The two of them, hugging, kissing, running their hands over each others feminine bodies. Their smooth legs entwined. Then Jackies head between his thin, tanned, wide open thighs. His hands on her head, moaning in his sweat girlish voice as she sucked his cock into her mouth.

As I was fantasizing the scene, I went down on Jackie and started to eat her tasty cunt. I was sucking on her clit and thinking about Terry. His smooth, tender thighs wide open, my mouth on his cock. I licked and sucked Jackie's clit like it was a miniature dick, Terry's dick. My finger caressing, moving up and down her inner thighs opening them wider.

Jackie placed her hands on my head and bucked her pussy against my face, as if she was trying to force more of her clit into my mouth. She wailed loudly when she came. Her back arched. Her fingers digging into my head.

When she finished, I laid on my back and she rode my cock like a bitch in heat. Her arms stretched above her tilted head, her long blonde hair waving behind her with her back arched. My hands massaging her soft tits. She was twisting, grinding, her impaled cunt on my rigid cock, while mashing and moving her clit against my pelvic bone. In the dim light of the bedroom, I could see the sweat glistening off her taut smooth skin.

We both came violently together. She slumped onto my chest, both of use exhausted.

Later, with Jackie's head nestled in my armpit, I lay there looking up at the ceiling, I was silently thanking Terry for a great night of sex.

I smiled at myself for getting off on thinking about sucking that little teenaged boys' cock. I had thought about sucking on another guy's cock before, what guy hadn't fantasized about doing that? But I never had done it, or really wanted to. I mean, fantasy is so much better than reality, right? And as I fell asleep, I found myself wondering how big Terry's dick really was.

Next: Terry's little secret.

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers