The Boss's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ohhhhh,” she whined, her orgasm slipping from her. The only thing making any of this worth it, the only motivation for letting this abuse and humiliation continue was being dangled just out of arm’s reach. With a sigh of submission, she swallowed her pride and said, “Please fuck my ass, sir,” just as I’d made her recite many a time before.

“Oh really? With pleasure!” I said jovially as I withdrew most of my cock, just enough to step up onto the chair with my other foot. Fingers still interlaced, I crouched above her ass, my spear now positioned to strike from a higher angle straight into her bowels.

“Deep breaths, babe,” I quietly advised, before sinking myself into her in one fell swoop.

“Huuurmmmmmgggghhhh!” she grimaced as my cock separated her organs again on the journey towards her intestines. The trembling beneath me began anew as she struggled to accommodate me while her involuntary orgasm resurfaced.

“Such a good anal fucktoy,” I whispered into her ear as my hips withdrew from her and again pounded downward to impact her petite asscheeks. My office wasn’t completely soundproof, but it seemed to do the trick as her yelps and cries resounded with each impact into her. Snaking my tongue into her ear from my enveloping position, I felt her shudder with each forceful thrust. Sure enough, her anguished cries turned to guttural moans as her hips began twitching. Her anal-induced orgasm raged through her as I felt the grip on my cock tighten even further, her crotch convulsing beneath me. I persisted in ravaging her ass, uncaring of the sensitive orgasm washing throughout her, only pausing occasionally to make sure my next thrust would be a straight shot through her rectum. She was now gasping and blubbering, her body trying to dull the overwhelming sensations I forced upon her backside. My hands held hers tightly within them, only her elbows or back flexing within the spaces I provided as I sought my own orgasm.

“Oh, you little anal whore, you’re gonna make me cum with all that wriggling,” I grunted and picked up my pace within her. Open weeping renewed as her sensitive ass struggled to accommodate the relentless invasion throughout her orgasm. I could feel my muscular cock rub her taut sphincter while displacing anything inside her it encountered, and it sent me over the edge knowing I owned this petite thing’s ass. Releasing one hand, I grabbed her bleach blonde bun and yanked it backwards so she screamed into the ceiling as I pumped my first load deep inside her. Our groans mixed as my cock twitched and spurt after spurt tried to find its way to her stomach.

I finally released her head when my orgasm subsided and I collapsed on top of her.

“See? I knew you could take the entire thing,” I stated, “You just don’t know your own limits.”

She whimpered softly beneath me and gyrated her hips, massaging my cock that was deflating within her. I unmounted her, dragging my cock slowly from her depths, causing her to twitch again on my desk as I admired the gaping red hole.

“Get out; I have a one-o-clock,” I said sternly while grabbing my pants and underwear. Her face fell as she remembered the extent of our relationship.

“Wait,” I remembered, and her face lit up. I grabbed her bun again and dragged her roughly off the desk and chair to kneel beneath me. “I can’t go the rest of the day with a soiled cock, now can I?”

I grinned down at her as I fed my cock into her surprised mouth. My grip in her hair reiterated the lack of choice in the matter, and I quickly slid the length of it down her other fuckhole. I flexed and relaxed with her lips attached to my hips, her scrabbling beneath me causing my cock to swell again. Finally satisfied, I withdrew and left her sputtering on the floor as I put on my clothes.

“Make sure you stop by tomorrow as well, I think it best we keep hammering that asshole into shape,” I stated while unlocking my door and sliding my pants on, before adding the threat, “We wouldn’t want daddy to learn how much of an anal fuck-slut his baby is, now would we?”

*Thanks for reading! This is completely a fictional fantasy with absolutely no endorsement or encouragement for these beliefs or behaviors in real life outside of consent.



12