The Boss's Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
CLIENT CELEBRATION. Tina adds to a client's celebration.
6.5k words
4.68
9.6k
12
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers

CHAPTER 9: CLIENT CELEBRATION

Mr. Woodburn and I were both attending the celebration at the client's plant and offices. It was an afternoon off for all employees with a catered buffet, tours of the upgrades, and, of course, speeches from the company extolling the benefits and positive impact for all their futures in their very competitive market. We were not called upon to give a speech or offer comments but were identified for our assistance and involvement.

After the celebration, we both return home. I put in only a short day the following day to allow for making the connections that would put me into the small regional airport in Key West. As I stepped off the plane into the warm, salt-laden air of the small island, I was torn between feelings of excitement and nervousness. I had never been on a cruise of any kind and the idea of living in a bikini in the sun for much of the daytime was a welcome respite from the formality of business days. On the other hand, I still wasn't fully sure of what I would encounter while on the cruise. I had been told to expect from 9 to 12 employees, but there would always be other crew members and I never got clarification on how they might fit into the activities. And, I was without the caring presence of Mr. Woodburn. I was hoping to get that clarification from Mr. Tenor as soon as he arrived on the ship.

I was arriving a full day early at Mr. Woodburn's insistence. He felt it important that I had the time to acclimate to the environment and place with plenty of time to find my way to the ship and prepare myself for the arrival of the employees.

I spent my time sightseeing and at the beach. I walked Duval Street at night and enjoyed the light atmosphere that said 'party'. I remembered videos I had come across about Key West during their "Fantasy Fest" with lots of nudity, body paint, and drinking. I wondered if Mr. Woodburn and Deborah would be interested sometime. They were certainly interested in nudity, especially mine.

I arrived at the ship's mooring location a full hour ahead of the scheduled arrival of the company personnel. I was cleared to board, my information indicating an earlier arrival, and I followed a crew member who carried my bag. The man introduced himself as Mr. Edwards, the First Officer, second in command. He was an attractive man. All of six feet tall and very athletically built. He had dark hair cut short and his white uniform added to his attractiveness. I wasn't necessarily drawn to men in uniform, but he looked really good in his. As we walked the narrow passageway, I asked him what he knew of the plans for the two-day cruise. He commented that a full itinerary was prominently located in each stateroom but that the crew was told to expect a lot of partying, lots of drinking, and that the normal rules of proper attire might be constantly pushed beyond normal limits.

He stopped at a stateroom door, inserted the keycard, turned the handle, and pushed his way in with the bag. I followed in behind him. I was warned by Mr. Woodburn that ship rooms were notoriously small and cramped, the spaces efficiently used. I was, therefore, shocked at the room we entered.

Mr. Edwards placed my bag on the very large bed that occupied one side of the room. The side of the room we entered into was more of a large sitting area with a couch and several chairs, wide-screen TV, and a sliding door to the balcony outside. When I turned to him, I found he had been watching me closely, perhaps even evaluating or interpreting what my situation was. He also saw the surprised look on my face.

"Yes, a lovely room, isn't it? It is the only such suite onboard." He was still watching me closely and I felt my face and neck flush. I told him I wasn't expecting anything like this, I had been told the rooms were very small. "Most are. Can I ask you something?" I nodded. This cruise must be a different experience for the crew. "It probably isn't any of my business and I don't mean to be too personal, but I guess I will be ... what's the deal here? Are you a ... professional?" He seemed embarrassed in an attempt to search for a safe word for it.

I smiled at him and chuckled. "Yes, I am but not that kind." I laughed, again. I described my position without giving any names or identifying my firm. I explained the expansion of the plant facility and the celebration and sales meeting, which I was not involved in. This cruise was a motivational, inspirational effort by the company's senior leaders to 'rally the troops'. There were a lot more sales required to make use of the upgrades and expansion. There had been a lot of rah-rah motivational effort, but this cruise was more 'okay, we gave you this outrageous experience, now we expect you to work your asses off' type thing." He laughed and indicated to me. "Yes, I'm supposed to the outrageous experience." I smiled at him wondering how this kind of thing is explained. "I just love sex and I know someone who has discovered there are times when that comes in very handy."

He shook his head but he was smiling. The explanation seemed to make a little sense to him, even if it was completely outside his normal experience. He offered another 'welcome' and began leaving. I reached out and touched his arm. He stopped, looking from my hand still on his bicep then to me. For the first time, I felt something not quite fully professional happen from him. I felt his eyes very carefully consider my body encased in the light sundress. Like all my dresses for non-work occasions, it came only to mid-thigh and the top exposed all of my upper chest and a considerable amount of cleavage. He took all of that in before recovering his professional attitude.

"Does the crew often interact with the guests? Like in this situation?"

He looked nervous. "Not normally, no. We've been told to expect almost anything over the next two days. We've also been reminded that while on duty, our responsibilities are always to our jobs." He smiled at me with what I read as significant meaning. "When we are off-duty, however, this situation might be different than normal cruises. Normally, we are discouraged from interacting with the guests. In this case, if we are invited ..."

I smiled and realized I still hadn't removed my hand from his bicep and it felt very good. "Perhaps there will be a time when you are off-duty ..."

* * * * *

I was standing behind the crew members checking in each guest as they arrived. Baggage was checked with stateroom assignments and guests were given their room/identification cards. I was wearing what I knew would catch the attention of anyone in view of me. I was wearing the skimpiest bikini I could find on the island and still be legal. It was a white, thin material thong bottom that barely covered my pussy and had thin cords around my hips and between my ass cheeks. The crotch had no lining to it and I wondered how it would look when it got wet. I suspected there would be a lot to see underneath. The top was a string top with small triangles of the same cloth that covered the nipples but left 80% of the breast exposed. With it, I wore strap-sandal high heels on my feet, my long hair pulled back in a ponytail, and large round sunglasses despite being inside on the access level of the ship.

"Mr. Tenor!" I was overly enthusiastic in my recognition of him. I took him into my arms and kissed him on the cheek while pressing my breasts into this chest. He was the first through the checkpoint. "I hope your meetings were a success and you are ready to relax and enjoy the next two days."

"With you along with us, my dear, I feel assured we will all have plenty to feel enjoyment about." He smiled a rather leering smile.

I handed him a gift bag that every guest would receive. It included sunscreen, lotion, chocolates, a bottle of wine, and condoms. The condoms weren't my idea, I rather liked the 'full of cum' feeling, but it must have been decided by someone that the option would be good.

The table behind me had a dozen such bags to be distributed. It was felt that my doing the honors, especially dressed in a bikini (I decided on going to the extreme), would be an appropriate introduction.

"You must be Tina." The next man was a roguish-looking man about mid-30's with sleeked back hair, tall and athletically cut. He had dark sunglasses on, but I could feel his eyes moving over my body like a pair of hands in a dark bar.

I smiled coyly, "Yes, I am." I looked down at my chest, "Nobody could figure out where to put a name tag."

He laughed, leaned in for a kiss that wasn't aimed at my cheek until I turned at the last moment. There would be time enough for that later when we weren't holding up the rest of the line. He smiled at my maneuver, "My name is Tom, I'm sure we'll spend more time together." I smiled back. I had no doubt. He came across as one of the smooth sales operators of the group.

Most of the rest of the group were less forward than Tom. I glanced at the table behind me as there were still a few people to come through. I counted the people and found just enough gift bags and that the last were for the women of the group. Apparently, the entire management and sales group had chosen to attend the cruise. The two women moved almost as one. The first one through waited for the second and they both allowed plenty of time to separate themselves from the men.

"Ladies, welcome." I gave each of them their gift bag and stepped between them and led them into the ship. I stopped at a sitting area. "I was led to believe you might not be coming on this cruise. I'm not sure why it seems important to me, but it is, that you understand I am not a whore hired for this."

"Tina, relax. Helen and I thought this might be kind of kinky. When we came into the sales group about the same time, we got together and made an agreement to protect ourselves from random flirting from these guys by letting slip that we were far more interested in each other than men."

Helen laughed, "We know the guys will be watching us, especially as we shed clothes for sunning or the little pool, but they won't be hitting on us. It'll be one of those very curious situations of seeing how much they can see of what they can't have." That made us all laugh.

"Well, in my case it is the opposite."

"So, is it true? You're really an executive who is a slut? You just really like sex?"

I put my hands out to the sides, "That's me. Actually, I've given myself to a married man who has brought the slut fully out."

"Married?"

"Yeah, his wife finds me exciting, too."

They shook their heads in wonder, looked at each other, and smiled. I took a chance. "Are you both lesbian or pretending?" They were pretending. They both had boyfriends they kept away from the company. "Are you curious, though?" That was the reason for the shared smile. They were. I smiled, too. "Let's hook up in one of your rooms, then. I think my room will be watched closely. I have always thought of myself as straight, but I have found that I enjoy women, too." They both hugged me and promised to do exactly that. I had a feeling those two might have more of a shared experience on this cruise than they originally expected.

After seeing the guests onboard, I made my way up to the sun deck where there was a small pool. It was really a pretend pool. There couldn't be any real swimming done in it, but there was a bar sunk into the deck at one end which would make it a very appealing place to hang out. I found a deck lounge and spread out a towel, planning to catch a few rays of sun before dinner.

I was spreading sunscreen over my arms and stomach. I was reaching for a leg when I heard a very masculine voice behind me, "Need help with that?" I knew where this was likely to go, but dinner would slow it down.

I looked up and smiled, it was Tom. I knew it wouldn't take him long to find an opportunity. "Oooooo ... just when I started thinking I might be lonely." I stretched my legs out and slightly parted them on the lounge. I winked at him, "I don't want to be a bother, but that would be helpful."

"No bother at all." He spoke the words to me, but his eyes never left my crotch where there was a hint of cameltoe.

He took my bottle of lotion and knelt at my side. He started on my right foot and spread the lotion onto my leg, kneading the lotion in. I noticed the further up my leg he went, the more kneading he used. He got to my hip on the outside and the itty-bitty piece of cloth on the inside, glanced at me, and shifted to my left leg. He repeated the effort. This time, though, when he reached the top of my leg, the side of his hand repeatedly grazed along my pussy barely covered by my bottom. He encouraged me to roll over. I could have declined, that I wanted sun on my front, but that wouldn't be in keeping with my purpose for the trip. I rolled over onto my front. He started on my shoulders and moved down my back. Now, that thin bit of cord that tied my top in the back didn't take much space, but he untied it anyway. I smiled as his hands massaged over my back. I wondered to myself what I was going to do when he finished. Leave it untied and roll over? That would expose me. Was that within the rules? He had moved down to the small of my back to the next thin cords of my bottom. These were also ties, but he applied screen over them. I felt his hands massaging, kneading my ass cheeks, his thumbs sliding between my cheeks. There was a spot there that might get burned, apparently. He applied more to my legs, more attention going to the insides of my thighs the higher he went.

I glanced over my shoulder as his fingers rubbed my pussy through the thin material. "That's nice."

"How did your bottoms get so wet?" His voice was raspy and heavy. I looked to the side and could see his cock inside his shorts was very hard.

I smiled at him, "The same way your shorts seem to be straining."

His finger moved under the covering and slid along my pussy lips. I sucked in a breath just as a voice broke into our activity, "Dinner will be served in 20 minutes. Just enough time to change."

Tom left, disappointment displayed in the way his body reacted. I turned over and exhaled deeply. I looked to the side. Mr. Edwards. The look in his eyes was unmistakable, a combination of desire and professionalism fighting for dominance.

He held his hand out. Once standing, "Sexual activity on the deck is against the rules."

I looked at him with real embarrassment. "I know." I breathed in deeply and exhaled. "I apologize. I think I need to talk to Mr. Tenor. This puts me in a difficult situation. I am supposed to be responsive, but there are rules." I looked at him. "I am sorry, Mr. Edwards, but I am outnumbered here."

He smiled, "Tim Edwards." He visibly relaxed. "I understand, but I also have to enforce the rules. Would you like me to speak with Mr. Tenor and save you the conflict?"

I looked around the area and quickly took him into my arms and kissed him. "That's only partially for assisting me. Yes, that would help me." I noticed him having trouble not looking down at my breasts. I suddenly realized the small triangles were no longer covering even my nipples. I giggled and retied the top and adjusted the triangles over my nipples. I looked at him intently. "When do you get off duty?"

"Usually at 10:00 PM."

I giggled, "I am sure I will be busy then." I glanced up at him. "I might be able to clear out my room by midnight and get cleaned up."

He smiled. "Are you for real?" I nodded. "I'll walk by after midnight." I smiled.

At dinner, I wore a spaghetti-strapped summer dress, very lightweight material, and hemmed to mid-thigh. Underneath, I wore nothing. I took a random seat at the large table but Mr. Tenor wanted me at his side. As dinner wound down, he stood to reinforce the rules of the ship. Though this was a chartered cruise and there were no other guests to offend, the ship also had to concern themselves with the sensitives of the crew. He apologized for mistaking that nudity would be permitted on the deck and pool area. There was no nudity allowed in the public areas. I suspected Mr. Edwards had a stern conversation with Mr. Tenor and by the contrite look about Tom, I also suspected he had been talked to personally.

After dinner, most of the group headed to the bar where they also had a small dance floor. Being the only woman interacting with the men, I had a lot of requests for dancing and did a little drinking, which was fine with me. It didn't take long, though, for a dance partner to begin feeling me up more suggestively and subsequent partners taking it a little further each time. When my dress was being pulled up my legs and my bare ass exposed, Mr. Tenor walked up and cut in. We danced for only a few minutes when he took my hand and led me out of the lounge to the staterooms. I glanced back as we left the lounge to find other men standing and watching us leave.

I was led to his room. He made no bones about it. He wanted me first before my holes were sloppy. He intended to leave the rest of the evening up to the others as he would be retiring. It was a straightforward fuck as it turned out. He began undressing as I stood there still wondering what happened. He apparently wasn't interested in a strip or preliminaries. Maybe, he even felt a bit put off by what he had done in the hotel room previously. Whatever it was, he stripped, and that only meant I needed to do the same. I unzipped the back of my dress and let it fall to the floor.

He sat on the edge of the bed. His cock was limp between his legs. I moved to him, went to my knees, and moved my mouth to the head of his cock. I sucked the head, taking more and more of it in as I raised and lowered my head. His moans told me he was responding and the stiffness coming to his cock confirmed that. Even fully hard his cock went no further in my mouth than the back, just before the entrance to my throat. He moved me back and indicated his desire to have me leaning over the bed. He unceremoniously moved around me and thrust into my pussy.

It had been a long time since I had a less satisfying fuck, but after putting my dress back on, I opened the door to leave, feeling his cum in my pussy, and stepped into a group of three men. Tom was not among them so perhaps he wasn't the renowned leader of the group he wanted me to believe.

We stood in the hallway somewhat awkwardly, but that changed quickly when I stepped up to one of the men and put an arm around his neck to kiss him on the lips. With my other hand, I held the neck of the next man and repeated the kiss. The third was at my back, hands on my back and waist. I turned and moved directly to him for a similar kiss. These men were ready to play and so was I after the disappointment with Mr. Tenor. Standing outside the door, I made another rotation of kissing, this time the hands on me were much more aggressive. Their hands were joined by kisses on my shoulders and my dress was again raised up with a hand on my bare butt. I separated my legs and the hand moved between them and found my wet pussy. Another hand found the zipper at the back of my dress and soon the bodice of my dress was hanging at my waist, hands fondling my now exposed breasts.

I pushed away from the man who had me in his embrace, my own hands moving to the front of their slacks and feeling hard cocks underneath. I pushed through the grouping tightly compressed by the narrow hallway, took the closest hand, and led them to my stateroom.

I was stripped in the hallway. I walked out of the dress and only glanced back to be assured that one of the guys picked it up and they did. Inside the room, they all teased about the size of the room before one of them said, "I guess we know where the group action will be happening ..."

I smiled and told them to strip. They looked at each other. It might have been that the idea of them taking me on was arousing until they were faced with being naked around each other. That dissolved quickly, though. I loosened the belt and zipper of one and sank to my knees while taking his semi-hard cock into my mouth. Around me was a flurry of clothes being removed, including the man I was sucking as he removed his shirt and dropped his pants and shorts to his feet.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers
12