The Boss's Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Mike meets the owner of his company at a party.
3.8k words
4.04
18.1k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Legal Disclaimer: All characters are over the age of 18***

About me: I am Mike, I'm 6'3" 210 Lbs. with black hair and bright blue eyes. And like every former sailor I immediately started growing a beard. Luckily for me my beard came in nice and full.

I was 25 when I got out of the Navy, I was able to get trained in HVAC installation and repair before I was discharged so I had plenty of job prospects.

One of my shipmates, Zach, was working at Reed and Reid Mechanical in northeastern Pennsylvania. I had visited him a few times and liked the area. I was offered the job over the phone after a brief interview with Robert Reid the President of the company.

My first 6 months were great at the company, I worked long hours and made fantastic money. I didn't have much of a social life, My friend Zach's wife tried setting me up with her friends, unfortunately they didn't like my dedication to work and the hours I worked.

The company Christmas party came up and I was excited to let loose. I purchased a new suit and trimmed my beard, I looked sharp.

The company paid for everyone to Uber to the party, so we didn't need to have a designated driver. The party was at the bosses house, he had a huge place. It was Friday the week before Christmas, the party was in full swing when I arrived, and was welcomed with a cheer when I walked in.

Mr. Reid approached me and introduced me to an absolutely gorgeous woman. Oddly he introduced Heather as his partner, she greeted me warmly.

Heather took my arm and led me to the bar, and after grabbing as Jack and Ginger, she showed me the buffet. Heather left me with "If you need anything else, and I mean anything, let me know."

I mingled with the guys and met their wives, most off them for the first time.

Mr. Reid called for the attention of everyone at the party. "Thank you all for coming to our Christmas party. Heather wanted me to make sure you all grab a gift bag from the hallway when you leave tonight. He turns to Heather and adds thank you for putting this party together, you aren't just beautiful, you are a wonderful host."

Everyone clapped and cheered for Heather. She smiled and waved.

Robert continued "Some business before we continue our celebration, Zach Peters has accepted the position as foreman. His hard work and dedication to Reed and Reid hasn't gone unnoticed, so let's give a round of applause for Zach! Congratulations Zach!"

The whole company cheered for Zach, he was a good guy and worked hard.

Mr. Reid spoke up after the cheering stopped " We will have a company meeting on Monday morning to discuss his position and how it affects everyone. I also want to recognize a new star in the Reed and Reid family, Mike can you come up here?"

I walked to Robert's side. He put his arm around my shoulder and said "Everyone knows Mike, our new guy. Mike hit the ground running and is leading the pack in calls and billing." He pulls an envelope from his jacket pocket and hands it to me. "The 2023 employee of the year, Congratulations Mike and thank you for joining our family."

The room erupted in loud and rowdy cheers, the guys seemed truly happy for me.

I shook his hand and put the envelope in my coat pocket without looking at it. I thanked Mr. Reid before Zach approached me.

Zach grabbed me and dragged me to the bar for a celebration. "A shot of Jack to celebrate?"

"Absolutely!"

As we were celebrating a pretty woman in her 40's approached us, I recognized her from the office, but never met her. She hugged Zach and said "Congratulations Zach, I am happy for you, you deserve this!"

"Thanks Ms. Josephine, I appreciate the companies confidence in me. This is a former shipmate of mine Mike."

She shook my hand and said "Congratulations, Robert speaks well of you. You guys can call me Jo."

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you Jo." I smiled into her brown eyes, she had enchanting beauty.

As I was getting lost in her eyes, the DJ played a slow song.

Zach said "I need to find my wife, she has been waiting for a slow song all night."

Jo took my hand and led me to the dance floor and put her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist and immediately felt her toned body.

I said "Holy crap you are fit."

She smiled and grabbed my hand and slid it down to her ass. I couldn't believe how incredible her ass felt. My other hand found it's way up to between her shoulder blades and pulled her in for a kiss.

We never had the sweet innocent light kiss, we went full soul kiss with tongues in each others mouth, my cock was instantly hard. I held her close to me so she could feel me on her belly.

She moved her hips to grind on my cock for the rest of the song.

When the song was over, she broke the kiss and took my hand. "Come on Sailor Boy, I need you now." she lead me down the hall and we entered one of the bedrooms.

The room was huge, and she backed me up to the king bed and told me to get undressed that she would be right back. She entered the en-suite bathroom.

I hung my suit on the chair and sat naked at the edge of the bed waiting for her.

She walked out of the bathroom in black heels, stockings and garters, satin panties and bra. I was disappointed I didn't get to unwrap my gift, but she looked great!

Jo asked "You get one choice and the rest of the decisions are mine, do you understand?"

I smiled and responded "Absolutely, what is my choice?"

"Heels on or off?"

I grinned from ear to ear "on please."

She walked her sexy walk over to the bed, pushed my knees apart and leaned in to kiss me, I groped her ass. I slid my hands up to her bra and started at the clasp.

She pulled back with a "no no, the bra stays on, the panties come off if and when I decide they come off, do you understand?"

I sheepishly answered "yes."

She pulled me in for a kiss, her hand moved to my engorged cock, with a single stroke she whispered in a sexy voice "very nice".

She pushed me down onto the bed climbed on me and straddled my hips.

She got into cowgirl position and started grinding on me, her silk panties were the only thing between my cock and her pussy.

She looked so hot riding on top of me. I held her hips and pulled her with every thrust. Her hand moved down her panties and rubbed her clit.

In a breathy voice she said "You are gonna make me come." I pulled her down on me and sped up the motion. "Yes Yes OOOOOHHHHH YES MMMMmmmm OOOOOHHHH MY GOD YOU FEEL GOOD."

Jo collapsed onto my chest. It seemed like she was falling asleep, but her hips kept churning on my rock hard cock. She rubbed my shoulders slowly and turned to me and kissed my chin then cheek.

I slipped my hands inside her panties and grabbed hands full of her ass. Then I pulled her panties aside and rubbed my hard cock along her wet slit.

Her hips came alive circling the head of my cock with her pussy.

She whispered again "please fuck me."

I kissed her lips and asked "panties off or pulled to the side?"

"side"

I grabbed her panties and pulled them aside and thrust my cock deep in her pussy. Now my cock is average length at 6 inches, but it is thick, most women can't get their hand around it. Jo responded to my thrust "OOOOOHHHHH YES FUCK ME!"

I pushed her back up into cowgirl with one hand on her chest between her breasts under her bra and the other grabbing her ass, she began to ride me.

I moved my second hand under her bra and felt her tits, I pinched her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers as I cupped her breasts. She moaned and grabbed my wrists. After a few minutes she said "I want your hands on my ass." So I moved my hands as requested under her panties grabbing her bare ass. She was so wet the tip of my finger slid easily into her anus.

Jo started bucking wildly pushing my finger deeper into her ass.

After a few minutes of riding me Jo oedered "Come with me."

"I'm ready when you are, where do you want me to come?"

"Come in me" was her fast reply.

I held her tight and thrust to meet her thrusts.

We came together, I can't recall what was said but it was the best orgasm of my life. With one last thrust Jo collapsed onto my chest and pulled the covers over us. With my softening cock inside her, she passed out, and I fell asleep soon behind her.

~~~~~

I woke up the next morning alone in the bed, wondering what time it was. I got up and found my phone and saw I had slept to an incredible 8:30. I am normally up at 6:00, even on weekends.

I heard the door open and Jo walked in in an adorable tennis outfit with a blue top, a short blue skirt and white leggings. "Good morning sleepy head, you were out! I can only assume that you slept well."

"I did, but I need to use the bathroom."

"Why don't you shower and we can go to the kitchen for breakfast. I will find you something to wear. There is a toothbrush on the counter for you to use."

I dragged my sticky body to the bathroom and started the shower. I located the toothbrush in the package, just like you get from the dentist and brushed my teeth.

When I got out of the shower Jo was back with some shorts and a t-shirt. She watched me dry off and put on the clothes she found.

"Before we go to the kitchen, we need to talk."

I was a little scared "Is everything alright?" My mind started racing.

We sat on the bed and she started "I need to let you know that I am married."

"Oh shit, is it one of the guys? I don't recall seeing you with anyone." I was shocked.

"Robert is my husband."

I cut her off "ROBERT MY BOSS ROBERT? I like this job, now he is gonna fire me?!?!"

Jo laughed "It's not like that, we are married but we aren't together. Robert has Heather and I don't have anyone...yet."

"I am so confused."

Jo continued "Robert and I got married for the wrong reasons, his dad is James Reid R-E-I-D the co-founder of Reed and Reid, my father is Cameron Reed R-E-E-D the other co-founder. They were best friends in the Marine Corps and one weekend they cane here and met our mothers. When they discharged, the moved here and started Reed and Reid Mechanical.

"They built the company into this very profitable 100 employee company. Robert is the President, I am the Vice President. The company is owned by a trust that stipulates we need to remain married and living together, or the company will be sold, and we get very little.

"We realized early in our marriage that we didn't love each other romantically, more of a brother-sister relationship."

"Brother and sister?" I asked being cheeky.

"You are naughty, roommates then, a roommate I lived with for 20 years. Anyways, after we had the twins, my body was not in the best shape and Robert wasn't interested in me."

I interrupted "That's bullshit."

"Probably, but I wasn't taking care of myself and was relieved because I didn't love him the way I should have. About 5 years ago he found Heather and I have had a few relationships, but nothing special."

I held her close to my chest.

Jo pushed back and said "I'm starving, can we go eat?"

The kitchen was empty when we walked in, Jo went to the refrigerator and pulled out eggs and bacon. "Bacon and eggs or pancakes and bacon?"

"Bacon and eggs please"

Jo started the oven for the bacon and poured us a coffee.

As we were sitting drinking our coffee waiting for the oven to heat up, Robert and Heather walked in.

Robert started "Good morning, did you two have a good time last night?"

Jo jumped on his question "Fuck yeah I had a good time" looking at me.

"I meant the party, but I'm glad you two hit it off" Robert replied.

Heather was wearing a short dress that barely covered her ass, she leaned in and kissed Jo on the lips, "you needed a good night!"

Jo had her hand on Heather's ass, just under her dress. "Did you guys have a good night?"

Heather smiled "These parties take a lot out of Robert, but I was able to perform CPR on his cock to get him back in the game."

Jo grabbed my hand with her free hand "Mike was ready to go as soon as the slow song started."

Robert responded "You had the advantage of leaving the party early, I had to wait for everyone's Uber to show up."

I laughed "Who was the last one out?"

"Big Ron, his wife was trying to get him to leave for 45 minutes, but he kept trying to get Heather's panties off."

"I didn't have the heart to tell him I'm not allowed to wear any."

Robert laughed "That would have blown his mind,"

We all laughed and I asked "not allowed?"

Jo lifted Heather's dress showing her smooth pussy "nope, Heather is Robert's submissive, he has directed her to not wear panties and always be accessible in a skirt or dress."

"When Heather is in the house, she is free use, it means that anyone can take her at any time in any way they want" Robert added.

Jo continued "I think Heather should suck Mike's cock."

Heather dropped to her knees in front of Me expecting me to whip it out. "Maybe another time, I am just getting used to all of this." I apologized.

Heather stood up "your loss."

"I'm sure it is, maybe another time." I smiled.

Jo made breakfast for everyone and we ate making small talk.

After breakfast Jo asked "The weather is so warm for December, how do you feel about going for a hike?"

The weather was in the 60's, and was going to reach 75F, I agreed and she drove me to my apartment.

On the drive over Jo looked at me and said "I only have one request, if you fuck Heather, promise me you will wear a condom."

"Ummm Sure, isn't she on birth control?"

"No, she isn't, Robert is sterile, so there is no need for that."

"Ahhh, he got clipped to stop having kids." I stated as if I knew the facts.

Jo hesitated "no, Robert had a the measles when he was a young boy that left him sterile."

"But you have 2 kids together."

"Once we found out he was unable to sire children, we went another route."

"Oh, who was the sperm donor?" I asked.

"We had a big meeting as a family and decided Robert's father should get me pregnant."

"Oh...did you?"

"Yes I had sex with his father, he was quite an attentive lover, we ended up doing it 4 times and I finally got pregnant.

"Robert hated it, he had a great relationship with his father, but not that great if you know what I mean."

"I couldn't imagine, it must have been rough" I empathized.

"It was, we spent most of my pregnancy in counseling, Robert was excited when the boys arrived and is a fantastic father." Jo explained.

"Could this have been the reason for the "wrong kind of love" between you and Robert?" I asked.

"Possibly, we realized about 10 years ago we weren't the right fit. Great friends, but not lifetime mates."

When we arrived at my place, Jo leaned across the center console and gave me a big kiss and an even bigger hug.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"For being a good listener and not judging me and Robert." she responded.

"Thank you for trusting me with your story, I'm sure it wasn't easy. We kissed again and got out of the car.

I had changed into my suit from the night before and had a strange feeling walking back to my place. I invited Jo to come up and she agreed. We were walking hand in hand when I said "so this is what a walk of shame is like?"

Jo laughed and said "You are usually alone and carrying your heels because your feet hurt." We both laughed.

My place is usually neat, partly because I work too much to mess it up and also my military background trained me to like order.

I offered Jo a drink, she chose water, I poured her a glass and headed to the bedroom to change. Jo took a sip and followed me in.

She immediately started picking out clothes for me to wear on the hike and I stopped her. "just a second here, I am not a submissive, you don't get to control me or tell me what to do."

Jo had a shocked look on her face "Where is this coming from?"

"Last night with the bra and panties, this morning with Heather, and now you are dressing me."

Jo paused for a minute and thought "I'm not looking for a submissive, that works for Robert and Heather, but not me. I like bossing Heather around and have used her from time to time when I needed it. But that isn't what I want from you, I saw this shirt and thought it would look great with your eyes."

I finished her sentence "and shorts are shorts. I'm sorry for snapping like that."

Jo smiled and said "no problem, I should explain the bra and panties thing."

"You will when you are ready."

"I think I'm ready, you know most of my secrets, you might as well know them all. The twins were massive and did some damage coming out. My pussy isn't the pretty little pink flower it was before I became a mom."

With those words in the air, she hooked her thumbs in her waistband and dropped her skirt and leggings. She sat back on the bed and spread her legs. Her vulva was large, her lips were dark and almost floppy. It wasn't a turn off and the sex was great.

I moved forward and licked her, she tasted wonderful. Jo let out the most adorable coo when my lips touched her. "I haven't been licked in almost 20 years, oh god this feels wonderful."

I licked from her anus to her clit. I lubricated my thumb in her dripping pussy and presented it to her anus with a little pressure.

Jo started going wild moving her hips, forcing my thumb in her ass. "Oh yes this feels so good, can I please come?"

I broke contact with her pussy and said "absolutely".

I continued licking her allowing her to control the pace and depth of her ass fucking. She was wildly bucking her hips forcing my thumb all the way inside her colon. Then she came, her entire body stiffened, her legs clamped around my head, her thrusts became hard, slow and deliberate. I couldn't hear anything as she was clamped onto my head, my only indication she was finished was her body relaxed and she laid there all sweaty and spread eagle on the bed.

I went to the bathroom to wash my thumb and returned with a towel. I dried her creamy pussy and slid in beside her and held her close.

"Thank you, I loved that."

I kissed her and said "Let's see the titties."

"I don't know, you might run."

I asked "what is so bad?"

"I breastfed 2 large and hungry twins, my breasts were DD or E in size. When I finally lost the baby weight, they look like 2 deflated balloons."

"When you are ready to show me, I will be respectful."

Jo thought in silence for a few seconds and sat up to remove her top.

She was right, they looked like deflated balloons. "You liked it when I touched them last night?"

"I did"

"May I touch them now?"

"Sure"

I lightly touched them from the edges to the nipple and Jo shuttered. I asked "May I kiss them?"

She replied with a breathy "yes".

One hand was caressing one and my lips kissed and sucked the other. "OOOOHHHH YES, I like this."

I pushed her on her side away from me and held her from behind. One hand was pinching her nipple, the other moved down to her pussy. I started kissing her neck as I pinched and fingered her.

Jo moved her ass against my cock and rubbed on me as I pleasured her. "I'm going to come again."

I continued kissing and stimulating her. and just replied "MMMMMMMMM".

"OH OH OH OH OH YES YES YES YES YES YES YES yes oh yes oh yes. What did I do to deserve you?"

"You were the most beautiful woman at the party and danced with the new guy."

Jo rolled over and pushed me onto my back and mounted me again in cowgirl. My cock easily slid into her damp pussy. I pinched her nipples and she moaned. Jo was in control, she set the pace and looked me in the eyes and said "can you please finger my ass?"

I moved my hands to her ass and slid a finger deep in her ass, then a second.

Jo moaned "I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I need you to come soon, my pussy isn't used to this."

I laughed and asked "can you come again?"

12