The Boss's Wife Pt. 06

Story Info
Things get a bit out of control at a party.
6.5k words
4.59
43.6k
29
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the meeting with Tim, I came out of his office, no his work home, furious as I had ever been in my whole life. It seemed like the board was invoking some old rule. They wanted to take all of my clients, a practice that hadn't been used in many years.

It seemed I had also signed a paper that would allow them to do just that. Tim had told me his father had put the rule into play incase someone fell ill or was incapable of performing their duties for their clients. Since then the board had twisted the rule into something they could do on a whim if they all voted on it.

I immediately when into attack mode. I knew they would have to call Nigel and Samuel, then they would want me to sit down with them, so they could tell me what was going to happen and when.

Juliet had a plan of attack, and the two of us stayed up most of the night and early into the morning, putting all of our ducks in the basket. If they wanted a fight, we were going to give them one.

We sat patiently outside the door. We were both physically and mentally exhausted, but we had to do this at the meeting, or we would lose everything.

Samuel was the first to open the door to let us into the meeting room. All the others sat in their chairs, staring at us as we sat down.

"First," Donald said as he looked at us. "We want to congratulate the two of you on a job well done."

The others nodded and clapped as they looked at us.

"What you have accomplished in a short amount of time, is beyond all of our expectations," Donald continued. "What happens here is not something we take lightly, we think it is in the companies best interest if there are more people involved, people that know how to manage large businesses, like the one owned by your clients."

"Bullshit," I shouted. "You see us as a threat, we accomplished something all of you have been trying to do for years, and we got it done in less than a week."

Steven started to say something, but I stared right at him. "Before any of you think that you have the upper hand," I nodded to Juliet who stood up and walked around the table putting down a folder in front of all of them.

"What is this? Margaret asked as she leafed through it.

"My client list, my resignation and the number of clients that will leave this company and follow me where ever I go," I said, looking at them. "Which will be next door as I have already asked them if they need a new partner."

"You can't be serious?" Nigel said as he leafed through the folder.

"We are," Juliet said. "The clients listed know the penalty that would be forced upon them for breaking their contracts early, but also Proctor has already told us as well as them that they will pay the penalty price in full the moment we sign over."

"That's ridiculous," Steven said as he looked down at the papers. "They couldn't afford it."

"Oh, I am sure it will make a heavy dent in their salaries," I said. "But if you looked at the current market value for all of my clients and put in Proctor's mandatory twenty percent new client signing."

"They would make it back within three months," Donald said, shaking his head.

"And double it within six, quadruple in twelve and so forth," I said. "I will bet they will put in their bid to buy this company out within the first six months, without the clients on that list, and blood will be in the water. All of our competitors will be circling, waiting for one more high powered client to leave."

Samuel shook his head and closed the folder. "You've outdone yourself," he shrugged. "None of us thought that you would..."

"Would what?" Steven shook his head as he looked over at the rest of them. "It's an empty threat. Proctor will not sign him as he was the person to..."

I threw my phone down on the table as the ringing started.

"David," the voice said loud and clear over the speaker.

"Hey David," I said.

"Derek, my man, how are you today?" The chairman of the Proctor board spoke with a cheerful voice. "Those neanderthals give you the boot yet?"

"Not yet," I said as I looked at them. "Right now they are staring at me thinking I must have the biggest balls in the world for putting you on speakerphone in the middle of our meeting."

"Big brass balls," David laughed. "But they are thinking last century, playing things safe, following old rules of a bygone era. We don't have those rules here. You will be free to do what you want when you want as long as you make the company money."

Donald stretched across the table and hung up my phone. "You have made your point!"

"Have I?" I asked, back at him. "I don't think I have, so here is what is going to happen, the notion of me giving you my clients will be dropped. Tim will be given back all of his previous abilities within the company. Nigel and Samuel will be the heads of the board, and the three of you will leave."

There was a lot of commotion.

"We understand it is a lot to take in, so we will give you an hour to decide," Juliet said as she stood up. "Oh, as of Seven O clock this morning, we are in full control of the Lanston Estate and all of its affiliates."

"Including his son's media outlets," I added. "Chew on that while you decide."

As soon as I walked out the door, I breathed a deep sigh. I had thrown down the largest gauntlet ever. Sure it wasn't a bluff, I did have the opportunity to go over to Proctor, but the twenty percent signing fee would hurt me immediately, I wouldn't make any profit until the three month period had gone through. If they decided to call me on leaving, I would be losing money for three months. Granted, after those three months, I would be set for life.

Juliet's hands were visibly shaking. She had more to lose than me. Her salary would be slashed in half, couple that with the three months and she would be in a hole.

We sat in silence for a while, until Steven came out. He glared down at us as he exited. "This isn't over," he stated as he walked down the hall. His leaving could only mean one thing the board was seriously considering my offer. It took only a few more minutes for two other board members to go, both of which gave us death stares as they walked away.

It wasn't my fault their way of doing things was archaic at best. This was the new world, as much as people wanted to hang on to the way things "used to be" or "how it was done in their day" the new world was approaching, they could only delay it for so long.

If it weren't me that brought the new way to the company someone else would have, at least I gave them the option.

"They don't look happy," Juliet said as she looked at the two board members talking to other workers.

"Oh well," I shrugged, "they will get over it."

"You can come in now," Nigel said as he opened the door.

I nodded as I got up and entered the room. Margaret had gone, probably leaving out of one of the other doors.

"At least your not grinning," Donald said. "Do you know what you have done?"

"Brought this company kicking and screaming into the new age?" I said as I sat down. "Proctor and most of the other companies, smelled blood in the water, long before I made partner."

"It was just a matter of time before they bought all of you out," Juliet finished. "With the moves, we have made, we are in the position now to merge or take over some of the smaller firms and work our way up."

The discussion went back and forth, but in the end, I had scored the victory. The board would be given a significant amount to bow out and leave with their heads high and money in their pockets. Juliet and I would be heading up the partners while Nigel and Samuel would be starting a new board.

"You think you have won?" Jack asked as I sat down in his office. I wanted to tell him the news face to face.

"It's not about win or loses," I shook my head. "It's right or wrong."

"So you expect me to do what exactly?" Jack shook his head. "Rollover, play dead, whenever you command?"

"No," I smiled. The thought of bossing him around did seem like a good idea when I was making my way down here. "Be a member of the board."

Jack's face was stunned. "You're serious?"

"Tim will need people he can trust, and as his second hand, I trust you," I said. "We might not get along, and we both do not like each other, but I trust you to treat people fairly."

"I, don't know what to say," Jack said, stunned.

"Say you will take the offer," I replied.

"Of course," Jack nodded.

"Good," I stood up. "I will see you at the party later?"

Jack nodded. He wasn't happy that his wife invited me to her birthday party. Even though by the sound of things, there would be more of Jack's friends than hers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I sat across from Tim as I explained everything I had done. The look on his face made it all worth it. He had his company back, and he was back in charge. Even though he still couldn't leave his office, I made sure he was able to communicate with the people on his floor.

"Thank you," he stated.

"Thank you," I smiled back.

"What for?" Tim asked.

"You know exactly what you did," I shook my head. Even though I didn't receive any direct help, I knew somebody had to tell my clients I was worth the risk. Someone had to put the word out to most of the other companies that we were open to a buyout. "It was a huge risk."

"Life is about taking risks. We can't always play it safe," Tim smiled. "My father knew that better than anyone."

"Well," I said as I stood up. "The company is yours again."

"Ours," Tim said as he gave me a folder. "Read it with your assistant tomorrow."

I took in hand and started to open it. "Tomorrow," Tim said, staring at me. "You have done enough for the day."

I nodded my defeat and put the folder away in my briefcase. "Tomorrow."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I arrived at the party a bit later than I had planned due to some unforeseen traffic. The mansion was lit up in bright lights as valets ran back and forth trying to get all the cars out of the driveway and parked in a field just down the road.

"I can park my own car," I said to the young man that approached.

"Sorry, he insisting that we park all the cars," the young man said as he looked over at a guy I had recognized.

"Understood," I said as I got out of my car.

"Derek," the man said as I passed him walking towards the sound of classical music.

"Lawrence," I nodded. Another stick in the mud, he was Jack's best friend.

"You're late," Candice said as she approached me. I hadn't seen her in a while, from the looks of things her relationship had reached another level.

"Another bun in the oven, huh?" I said, looking down at her prominent baby bump.

"Yeah," Candice nodded, rubbing her stomach. "What he lacks in personality, he more than makes up in sterility."

I nodded as I looked over the massive area they called a backyard. There were white tents everywhere for people to sit, eat, and talk. A large area had been put down for dancing, and a live band played their musical instruments.

"Wow!" Candice said as she looked across the massive crowd.

"What?" I asked, trying to look at what she was gawking at, or who.

"Isn't that your assistant?" Candice asked as she pointed at Juliet, who had just come up the stairs into the backyard.

"Yes," I said stunned. Looking around, I could see that Candice and I weren't the only ones that were staring.

I was used to Juliet's beauty at work, but the way she looked tonight blew everyone's breath away. She wore a tight red dress that hugged every inch of her body. It looked like it was painted on, more than it was a dress. Her long legs and curves were out for all to see, as well as a hint of cleavage, not a lot but not minuscule, just enough to let anyone looking know that she was busty, and they were natural. The way she walked made everyone follow her every move.

"I bet you have nailed that three times already," Candice whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked, there was no one near us at the moment. "And no, I haven't."

Even though thoughts of sleeping with Juliet had filled some of my nights, I knew I was well below what she would consider sexy, although we had a few flirtatious moments.

"There you are," Juliet said as she walked towards me.

"Wasn't trying to hide," I laughed as Juliet approached.

"Are they still looking?" Juliet said as she got close to me.

"You mean everybody?" Candice asked. "Yes."

"Maybe wearing bright red wasn't the best idea," Juliet laughed as she looked behind her.

"I didn't notice," I laughed again trying not to stare at her cleavage.

"Uh, huh," Candice said. "On that note, I will find a drink," Juliet and I both looked down at her stomach. "A non- alcoholic drink."

We both nodded as she walked away. "You look handsome," Juliet said as she stood in front of me. She reached up and unbuttoned one of the top buttons on my shirt.

"You look," I started to say, but what would say to someone that made more than fifty people stop what they were doing and stare.

"I know," Juliet nodded. "Red is my favorite color and this dress, well," Juliet shrugged. "As the saying goes, if you got it, flaunt it."

Juliet had it all. An ass, legs, thighs, hair, you name it she had it. I still pinched myself some days when she walks into my office. She could easily do anything she wanted, anywhere else.

"That was quite the entrance," Tammy said as she walked up to us.

"Holy!" Juliet said as she stared at Tammy. "Sorry, I don't have much of a filter, but wow!"

Tammy smiled as Juliet stared at her long line of cleavage. Tammy was showing off her assets in a dark blue dress that hung low on her chest.

"Thanks," Tammy smiled. "You must be Juliet. I heard a lot about you."

Juliet nodded as she peeled her eyes away from Tammy's ample bust. "Thank you, I have seen you around the office."

"This is Jack's wife, Tammy," I said, introducing the two of them.

The conversation went back and forth, mostly talking about the changes coming to the company. Tammy shook her head as she looked over my shoulder. "It would seem you're not the only one that likes to make an entrance."

As we looked, Jane walked towards us. I shook my head as I looked at her. Jane was wearing all white, from her tight top to her short skirt and heels. The most prominent thing was while Tammy and Juliet were trying to be slightly modest about their assets. Jane had her chest on full display; they were nearly popping out of her top.

"I wish I could wear something like that," Juliet said.

"Me too," Tammy added. "I would spill out the moment I bent over."

"Hey guys," Jane said as she joined us.

"A bit over the top, don't you think?" Tammy asked.

"Not really, I finally got what I wanted," Jane said as she took a champagne glass from one of the waiters that passed by.

"No," Tammy said, shaking her head.

"Thanks to these two wonderful people, in two weeks I will have my freedom," Jane said as she held up her glass.

"He came out," Juliet said.

"You knew?" I asked.

"A lot of us know, we just keep it to ourselves," Juliet said.

"Well, thanks to the two of you, grabbing that old firm and bringing into the new modern era, he decided to come out to everyone," Jane smiled. "He told them he has been seeing someone secretly and he no longer wants it to be a secret."

"What are you going to do?" Tammy asked.

"First," Jane smiled. "I am going to get drunk at your party, then maybe take one of these guys home. After that, I don't know."

Tammy shook her head. "Enjoy," she smiled as she hugged her friend.

"And you," Jane said as she got closer to me. We hugged, and she got close to my ear. "Save some of that black cock for me," Jane whispered with a grin.

"Definitely," I whispered back.

Jane gave us a nod as she went on her prowl.

"Well," Juliet said. "I see some of the other assistants. I wanted to get a talk in about the changes coming."

That left Tammy, and I stand alone. "So, where is Jack?" I asked as I looked around.

"Brooding," Tammy said as she pointed to the far corner of the yard.

There was Jack with other members of the board that had left the company, including Steven. They were drinking and talking.

"I bet I am the center of that conversation," I laughed.

"You're probably the main topic of all the conversations," Tammy said, looking around. "Most of these people are from the firm or clients."

"I thought it was supposed to be your birthday?" I asked.

"Who cares," Tammy replied. "I got to wear my favorite dress, and at my age, any reason to dress up and have a young guy stare at my chest is a good day."

"Well," I said, looking at her impressive cleavage. "I had planned to do more than stare."

"Good," Tammy replied. "Follow me."

We walked towards the main house, passing through the large kitchen and then down a set of stairs. "This used to be where the servants used to stay, back in the old days," Tammy said as we got down into the large basement.

By the way, she said servants I knew she meant slaves. She got to a door and opened it with a key. Once inside, she turned on a light.

"Not what I was expecting," I said, looking around.

The floor was hardwood. The walls were lined with mirrors.

"Jack used to have his wine collection in here," Tammy said as she walked around. "After a few times of passing out down here and not getting work done, he took everything out."

"And you made it your studio," I nodded.

"Yes," Tammy smiled. "I told him it was for yoga as well as meditating," she stifled a laugh. "He hasn't stepped foot down here since."

"Impressive," I said as stared at four poles, one in each corner.

"That's not all," Tammy said as she picked up a remote sitting in a cut out on the far wall. She hit the button, and music started playing. A hip hop song with a lot of bass. "It is totally soundproof, I could blast this as loud as I want and no one above could hear it."

She turned it down lower. I could hear people talking, I turned to look around and couldn't see anyone or any doors. Except for the one we walked through.

"Up," Tammy said as she stepped close to me. I looked above the mirrored wall on the far side. I could see small windows, lining the wall. "That's the far side of the garden."

I moved closer to the wall and could only see the hedges. "That's Jack," I said as I listened carefully. Tammy smiled as she looked at me.

I was the center of the conversation. Steven was trying to coax the others in joining him. It seemed he had already got an offer from another firm. Jack surprisingly was against leaving the company he had been loyal to for so many years.

I laughed at that thought. He was willing to stay even though I had become the reason most of his friends had lost their jobs.

"So," Tammy said, grabbing my hand. "Do you want to listen to them all night or do you want to play with these?" She put my hand on her chest.

"Oh, you know the answer to that," I smiled as I stepped closer to her.

My hands looked small against her ample chest. I squeezed them softly as they gave in to my touch. Tammy smiled as she took the straps off her shoulders. Her dress fell to the floor as she stepped over it. Her large bra and bikini cut panties matched in a dark blue.

Tammy reached behind her and slowly unhooked her bra, holding the cups as she slowly lowered them.

"Such a tease," I smiled, shaking my head waiting to see her large breasts.

"I think they are worth it," Tammy replied. She lowered the cups of her bra. Her breasts fell naturally downward, showing their massive size and weight.

I was left speechless. "Well?" Tammy asked as she stepped forward. "Still want to put that hard cock of yours, right here?" she asked as she ran a finger down her immense cleavage.

"Definitely," I replied.

"Good," Tammy said as she got down on her knees. She quickly unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to the floor. "I see someone is ready to go," she said as my dick pointed out of my boxers straight at her.

12