The Botanist

Story Info
An amorous elf with an oral fixation has trouble focusing.
4.6k words
4.71
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssilverlake
ssilverlake
212 Followers

The Botanist

The first rays of dawn filtered through the crudely blown glass of the window. They fell, warm and golden, on Nixielandra Felldreth's face. She stirred from her slumber, reflexively parting her lips and sticking her tongue out while making hopeful little whining noises.

When nothing was placed on her mouth or sprayed on her face, Nixie cracked open a sleepy eye, mildly disappointed. She'd fallen asleep last night with one of the miners still rutting her, drifting off while he grunted and thrust into her soaked quim. She rather hoped she'd wake up to find herself subject to a similar treatment. It had happened before, but as she leaned an elbow on her pillow and took stock of the room, it seemed that wouldn't be the case on this particular morning.

A dozen miners were sprawled out across the common area of the lodging house, all in various poses of recumbency. The timber-sawing noise of men snoring filled the room, along with the occasional creak of the cots and a belch or two as they shifted in their sleep.

Last night had been a proper debauch, and it looked like Nixie had tired them all out, the poor things. Even the doughty dwarves in the group, renowned for their ability to swing a pick into mountain rock with tireless stamina in search of gold, were passed out cold.

They'd all hammered her well and good last night, but it seemed that the sweetness of her flesh took a dearer toll than the living rock of the Dragonspine Mountains where they worked. The thought inordinately pleased her. Nixie grinned, an almost feline look of self-satisfaction. When she had a job to do, she liked to do it well.

She knuckled the crust of sleep from her eyes, yawning and stretching her arms over her head as she sat up. The lustrous cascade of her long hair slid against the pillow. Nixie was very fond of the tawny brindle of her hair, the tresses all of the warm tones of a woodland forest in autumn. She liked the pleasing way it set off the bronze of her skin, and especially liked it when men used it as a handle as they fucked her like a dog from behind.

The asymmetrical style she'd put it into last night hadn't come loose despite the rough treatment the miners had put her through. It was still half-loose on one side and half-braided on the other, although here and there it was matted with clumps of dried semen and other filth.

The girl turned her face towards the rays of the sun once more and closed her eyes, basking in the morning sunshine with a happy smile on her face. As an elf, she was made for the sun and of the sun, one of Solana's children, blessed to dance beneath the dappled light of the Bromelion groves. Also like all elves, Nixie was blessed to take sexual pleasure wherever she could find it. This was lucky, because the men of Hag's End Mining Camp had lusty appetites, and she was the only woman available to satisfy them for miles.

She was still young as the nigh-immortal elves reckoned it, but Nixie had been many things to many people over the course of her life. She was an adventurer and an explorer, a harlot, and a daughter, but currently, she was a botanist.

It was perhaps not an unusual calling for an elf, given the proclivities of her people. It afforded one the chance to be out in nature, among the things which grew in the light of Solana's warm embrace. She enjoyed the work, and the Alchemist's Guild back in Bromelion appreciated the knowledge and specimens she brought back with her.

Well... when she brought them back.

Nixie was diligent in whatever task she applied herself to, but with her youth and her wild heart, Nixie sometimes got a bit distracted from her work.

It usually lasted only a few weeks--maybe a month, at most a year--and when she'd sated her curiosity (and other certain passions), she returned to the elflands replete with a bevy of unusual plants, wild stories, and the sore quim to prove them.

For her current project, Nixie had been contracted by the potions mistress of the Cauldron Keepers to create a field guide cataloging the flora of the Northern Lands. She'd assembled quite the collection of specimens pressed between the sheaves of the enormous, leather-bound book she hauled everywhere with her. Alas, after spending a bit too much coin at the taverns in Eastwatch, Nixie's initial stipend from the potion mistress had run out. In order to secure enough funds to finish the project, not to mention pay for her eventual passage back home to Bromelion, she'd been forced to get a bit creative.

So yes, Nixie was indeed moonlighting as a mining camp whore at the moment, but as much as she enjoyed being passed around by a score of callused, rock-dusted mining men, it was mostly for expediency's sake. What better place to earn some gold, she figured, than near the mines where it was pulled from the earth? And besides, there were some very interesting plants that grew only in this part of the Dragonspine range. Excellent candidates for her specimen book.

Speaking of which, where was that thing? Nixie peered around the room full of sleeping miners and eventually spied a corner of the thick tome peeking out from beneath a human man with a bushy, dark beard.

With the natural, languid grace of an elf, Nixie eased her lithe body from her cot. There was a gentle rustle of sheets as she stood and padded over to her book, her bare feet hardly making a whisper on the rush-covered stone floor. She was naked--the men didn't like her to wear much in the way of clothing, naturally--and the sunlight limned the enchanting curves of her nude form, hips swaying as she moved.

Although she was focused on her book, Nixie couldn't help but be aware--exceedingly so--of the presence of the men sleeping around her. Her senses were instantly attuned to the morning arousal most of them displayed, a bristle of thick erections straining against blankets and sheets. Harder still to ignore were the miners who slept nude. Bereft of covering, their daybreak-turgid phalluses rose to attention like pointing fingers, accusing her of letting good hard cock go unserved.

Nixie tried to disregard the fact that her mouth was watering, wiping a bit of drool from her lips as she knelt by the book. The black-bearded man was sleeping on top of it, and she had to put her hand on his hips to shift him enough to pull it out. His skin was warm under her touch, the hair on his thigh soft and curly. Distressingly, he was one of the nude-sleepers, and his cock was hard and purple-tipped, inches from her lips.

Damnation. A hard dick and a beard? That combination was going to be her ruin. Elven men didn't often have facial hair, and Nixie had grown quite fond of the rugged way it made a man's face look. She stared at the fellow's dick, bathed in morning sunlight.

Maybe just a taste. Nixie's cunt was distressingly wet, dewy with anticipation and desire. There was time to work on her book later. She couldn't let the load that was surely boiling in this man's balls wallow, unharvested and untasted. It would be an insult to Solana's designs.

Moving with a deliberate, sensual purpose, Nixie dragged her tongue across her palm until it was glistening with spit. Then, with delicate fingers, she reached for the girth of the miner's cockshaft. With a slow, teasing motion, she slid her hands up and down, corkscrewing his eager arousal. A soft murmur escaped him as Nixie's lips wrapped around him, her skilled mouth enveloping him in heat and suction.

She was gentle, considering it a challenge to see if she could make him climax without even waking up. Alas, it was not to be. The bearded man stirred, gasping softly at the sensation of her lips sliding up and down as she bobbed at his groin. Nixie sucked him with all the skill of long and enthusiastic experience, and he was content to lay there, eyes fixed on her loveliness as she fellated him to a moaning, spurting peak. He unloaded into her mouth and she tightened her lips around his tip, lavishing the underside of his dick while he sent pulse after pulse into her mouth. Only when he stopped twitching did she open wide to show him the proof of her dedication. Then she swallowed it down with a single, showy gulp.

"By the hairy balls of the Forge God," the bearded man marveled, "that was fucking incredible. Damn, you're outrageously nice to look at, Nixie. And that mouth... I bet you could suck a goblin ball through a blowgun."

And that was how Nixie brought off the first of the miners. There were many more to follow.

In short order, the common sleeping room became a symphony of soft groans, wet slurps, and delighted gasps. Nixie awakened every man sporting an erection in the most pleasing way she knew how. Her mouth bestowed intoxicating sensations upon each one of them in turn. She worked with a sensual, rhythmic cadence, expertly bringing them off with the application of tongue, lips, suction, and throat.

She used every skill at her disposal, making sure that when she crawled between their legs, the miners got a show as well as a suck-job. She showcased the curves of her body, lying just right so they could see the crush and swell of her breasts, the dip of her hip, and the rise of her ass. She suffused her gaze with wide-eyed, sultry neediness, trying to convey just how desperate she was for cock. Nixie spoke the language of pleasure fluently, with every sensuous motion of her lips and twist of her tongue, her emerald eyes ablaze with a primal fire.

Where she moved, Nixie sowed desire and reaped spurting fountains of thick, potent ejaculate. The morning light streaming through the windows cast a gentle glow upon Nixie's form as she navigated the landscape of desire, as if Solana herself approved of what she saw. The room was soon suffused with the scent of filthy passion--spilled jism, spit-wet bollocks, and the fragrance of Nixie's aching cunt, aroused beyond measure by the filthy acts she performed for the men with shameless eagerness.

The scene unfolded in a tidal wave of lust. When the last man was sated and fell back, panting, onto his cot, Nixie relented. She stood naked and triumphant in the center of the room, surrounded by wilting cocks and empty balls.

It was a good way to start the day for anyone, but especially for an elf.

Although she'd broken her fast on as many mouthfuls of hot, salty spunk as she could get, Nixie felt like eating something a little more substantial might be a good idea. Her stomach needed settling with all that cum sloshing around in it, so she put on a flimsy robe and left the sleeping hut in search of real food.

The dawn had broken bright and gold outside, light streaming through the pines that surrounded the camp. The ground was muddy from the rain the night before, but Nixie was an elf. Her bare feet trod lightly upon the muck. Calling the mining camp rustic was doing it a great service, but Nixie didn't mind. Her calling as a botanist for hire had taken her to more rough and ready places than this.

Like that orcish village.

Nixie had spent a glorious year as a plaything to a tribe of greenskins, regularly getting fucked senseless and traded around the tribe's leaders as a sexual bargaining chip--'Give me six warpigs and you ride the elf slut for a week,' that sort of stuff. Some of the things they'd done to her... Nixie shivered. Needless to say, she still got damp thinking about it. It was the orcs who'd given her the steel rings she still wore in her nipples. They'd particularly enjoyed employing those piercings to chain her to a post in the middle of the village on the designated Community Stress Relief days.

There had also been plenty of interesting plants in that part of the countryside to explore. She was sure of it, although for the life of her, Nixie couldn't recall the name of any of them right then. Not with memories of orcish cock crowding out all other thoughts from her mind.

"Morning, Nixie," said a gap-toothed dwarf with silver hair and a wide grin when she stepped into the camp's kitchen. It was a single large room, half of which was occupied by a cooking space. The other half sported an enormous, rough-hewn table, made to sit a dozen hungry men at once.

"Good morning Darvic," she replied, "I'm starving."

The elf woman drew plenty of eyes, adorned only in a gossamer robe that clung to every curve. This early there weren't many miners in the dining area, but those that were stared at Nixie, attention riveted to every graceful step she took. She moved with an easy, unconscious confidence, the same sort of poise that she carried into most of her endeavors, a surety born from the knowledge of her allure. The robe flapped open and Nixie didn't bother to close it, enjoying the feeling of the men's eyes lingering on the exhibition she made of her body.

Darvic noted all of this with quiet amusement, snorting at the way the elf preened under the attention. "Lovely enough to be a royal courtesan, and slutty enough to rent herself out to a group of miners for a pittance of coin," he muttered to himself. Louder, he said, "Alright elfie. I've got some bacon in the pan if that strikes your fancy."

"Darvic! You know I'm a vegetarian."

"Right right, one of them herbiwhores. Funny, what with all the man meat you swallow, but I'm not about to pass judgment as long as my meat is included in that. Here you go."

He slid her a plate of potatoes and leeks, swimming in a broth seasoned with dwarvish spices. It was good and did much to settle her cum-filled belly. As she ate, Nixie considered her options for the day ahead of her. Perhaps she would go out into the eastern woods and try to find some mountain morels, or maybe head southwards a bit to locate those Starleaf clovers she'd heard about. There was also the Whispersluice River not far away, and a variety of strange aquatic plants was reputed to flourish in its waters.

Or...

Her gaze strayed to one of the miners at the breakfast table, a broad-shouldered dwarf with a large gut and forearms the size of saplings. Her cunt gave an achy, needy twinge. Damn it all, but muscled forearms were her ruin.

She was saved from having to make a decision when the dwarven miner with the excellent forearms spoke up. "Nixie, love," he said, "I've got a problem."

"That sounds serious. How can I help?"

The fellow let out a gusty sigh that stirred the worked metal beads braided into his beard. "I've pulled a double shift, you see, and I've barely got enough time for breakfast before I've got to go back underground. I'm stressed out something fierce by it, and I'm betting that you can help with that." He pushed back from the table, chair scraping against the floorboards. He spread his legs suggestively and gave her a cheeky wink.

"I think I know just the thing," Nixie said with a laugh. She fell to her knees, crawling beneath the large table in a demonstration of unhesitating willingness to please.

As Nixie positioned herself between the dwarf's legs beneath the breakfast table, she let her robe slide from her body to pool on the wooden boards. The floor needed a good sweeping, but Nixie's attention was fixed on the swollen cock that the miner had fished from his pants. She crept closer, already feeling the simmering heat of it on her face as the ruddy cockhead emerged from its foreskin.

Breakfast had been good, but this dick looked delicious.

Wetting her lips with her tongue, Nixie tucked the loose fall of her hair behind one pointed ear and lowered her head into the man's lap. Her lips parted to accept the dwarf's fuckmeat, enveloping his penis in an embrace of urgent, sucking ecstasy. The salty taste of his skin mingled with the lingering flavors of breakfast, a heady elixir that set the lust to drooling from her swollen slit, drip-drip-drip onto the floor. The feeling of his burgeoning arousal, slick with her spit and throbbing beneath her tongue, ignited a desire that demanded to be met. As she served the dwarf with her mouth, Nixie began to rub herself, stroking joy into the aching lips of her pussy.

Thick rivulets of Nixie's mouthslime slid down the miner's cock to streak his balls, so she chased them with her tongue. The lovely elf reached up to stroke his dick while she sucked at his dangling nuts in their heavy, hairy pouch, and was rewarded by a groan, muffled by the thick wood of the table. The dwarf's fingers slid through her silky hair almost lovingly.

Encouraged by the response, Nixie increased the rhythm of her stroking, all while slurping at his nuts at a fervid pace. The slick, relentless stroke of her touch and the suction of her mouth drew the dwarf over the precipice, straight into an abyss of pleasure. He thumped his fist against the tabletop above Nixie and cried out, and the elf moved to quickly take his cock back into her mouth. Just in time as well, because in the next moment, he was pumping the sudden gift of his load onto her tongue.

The dwarf bucked his hips, thrusting and straining needfully between her lips. His potent essence, hot as the stew she'd just eaten and twice as filling, spilled forth in a pungent broth that Nixie eagerly accepted. She groaned with pleasure around the pulsing stalk of his dick, her lips and tongue working in choreographed harmony to extract every drop of pleasure from the now-shuddering man.

"Stonefather be praised," she heard the man say, a tremor in his voice, "I think I blacked out for a moment."

There was a scrape of a chair, and another dwarf peered below the table at where Nixie knelt, spunk still stretching in long drips from her bruised mouth.

"Do me next?" the fellow asked hopefully, and even before she nodded her assent he was stripping off his pants, unveiling his desire and baring his need to Nixie's appreciative gaze.

The elf girl crawled over to him and began her sloppy work, filling her mouth with cockmeat. As she sucked him deep, breathing through her nose and inhaling the powerful scent of his groin, Nixie heard the metal jingle of belts being unfastened. She came up for air, gasping, and took a moment to sweep her emerald gaze around the dim underside of the table.

All around her in a ring, the miners sitting in their chairs had their pants down and their cocks out. She watched, mesmerized, as a long string of precum stretched from the tip of a particularly large, thickly-veined dick nearby.

With a grin of delight that threatened to split her face, Nixie returned her mouth to the cock she'd been fellating. Impatient, the men awaiting their turns began to masturbate, tugging at their cocks under the table while they ate their breakfast.

Nixie wallowed in the depravity. She felt like a goddess, the cause of the desire that she had ignited and would also soon sate. Beneath the table was her domain, a place of flesh and spunk and pleasure. The feeling of submissive power filled her body as her lips slid up and down the dwarven cock, her tongue darting out to lick and drool, smearing spit all over hot, hard dickmeat.

When the man's dick twitched against Nixie's tongue, she knew he was close. Instead of finishing in her mouth, however, the dwarf pushed his chair back enough to peer down at her, then took his cock in a fist, jerking frantically.

Nixie didn't close her eyes as his spunk splattered all over her face, the viscous fluid rolling down her cheeks and into her open mouth. The fingers of Nixie's hand pumped her twat as the dwarf decorated her lovely features with his deposit, driving a squealing orgasm into her hot, flushed body.

The scent of dwarven jism lingered in the air as Nixie crawled beneath the table to the next lap, mixing with the smell of cooking spices. Her skilled mouth descended onto member after throbbing member, stoking the fires of desire within each man until it burst into a sticky eruption. Her world became velvet heat and spunk--some oily and thin, some thick enough to frost her eyelashes like dewdrops.

ssilverlake
ssilverlake
212 Followers
12