The Bottoms of My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that we have a deal, then," I shook hands, adding, "I won't ask you to kiss me. Not with tongue, anyway."

"Lips, yes. Tongue, no. That's a lover's kiss. It rightly belongs only to lovers. You're my Master, but you're not my lover. The women here are my lovers, Marsha most of all. I'm adamant on that point," Jan agreed with me there, punctuating things by open-mouth kissing Marsha while phone calls were placed to various folks.

"And, as for us, Ernesto and I have already been talking ... we've agreed to only fuck men if we join ... except when you command us or there is a man fucking us. That's the deal. That's our compromise. That's a simple enough deal. Mind you, that's fucking. Being sucked and licked ... well, as someone noted, a tongue is a tongue. It feels good on the cock or the pussy or the ass, no matter what. It just plain feels great to be sucked and licked. Period. Fingers are nice, too," Evan spoke his part, none of his words shocking me, while Ernesto backed him up with a kiss before kneeling to open his pants.

With that, several of us began to undress, either partially or completely, while Belle, Mary, and Lowell took charge of the kitchen yet again. It was in this state of flirting, groping, showering (some of us really worked up a sweat and could use), and other such distractions, that Bobbie and Billy arrived. They were followed shortly by Douglas Randall, a former quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons, and then by Leonard Hanson, a Southern Baptist lay official, Kristin's husband, advertising executive, and secretly submissive man.

Leonard in particular was shocked to see Mark and Martin return from their shower together, both guys dressed in only towels, clearly intimate from the way they touched each other ... Then he saw them kiss, with tongue, while Mark removed Martin's towel first to caress his cock and balls ... and then Martin returned the favor, while both men started rubbing each other on the ass. He was even more stunned when he saw me kiss Sally, Kelly, and Shannon directly on the lips ... again using a good deal of tongue, as my hand explored their now quite naked bodies. The greatest jolt, however, was when he witnessed the way that Patty, Carver, and Candy exchanged a steamy, three-way kiss. It was both bisexual and interracial at once, and Leonard seemed to recoil from the sight.

"Stunned, are we? Is that a bit much? How about this, honey?" Kristin said, practically violating his mouth with her tongue, which still had several men's cum on it, "Taste that? It's a snowball. I sucked and swallowed so many guys today that I lost count, dear. Yummy ... I could get used to it and I will. Oh, and I let them fuck me, too. In every hole. Did you hear that, Mr. Secret Kink? Look, if you wanted to do this kind of thing, you should have told me, instead of going behind my back.

"And before you say that I wouldn't have understood, because of our faith, well, first of all, I've been having some real doubts lately ... and secondly, you can see from my conduct that I'm not the big prude that you thought. Oh, and they fucked me bareback, too. Delicious! It was an orgy, babe. How about that? I went to an orgy and I had fun with it! Fun, eating pussy, cum-filled no less ... eating ass, both male and female. Cum-filled asses, too. Fun, sucking cock, licking balls ... fun, letting men fuck my tits. Fun, letting men suck my tits, too. Benny loved that, didn't you, Benny?

"So, honey, I'm ready to make you a one-time offer, first, last, and only opportunity. Think well on it today ... you don't have to decide now. You might want to join the orgy first. The next orgy, that is. It is, after all, Hump Day, isn't it? So, here it goes ... you and I both serve the same man ... George here, or as we prefer to call him ... Lord, Master, or Sir. We do as we're told. We have a great time of it, constantly. I don't press charges for you embezzling the funds, and all is good and right with the world. Yes, dear, I know all about that. Oh, and imagine what fantasies of yours might be fulfilled, given how aggressive and dominant some of the fellow members of this Tribe are with each other ... subject to Master, of course.

"That's door number one. There's no third door, mind you. Just that and door number two. Door number two ... well, you get to be dominated alright ... and you get screwed and lose your freedom. Just not in a way that you might enjoy. I'll press charges, you'll be indicted, and you'll almost certainly be convicted, if you don't plea down first. Imagine that ... prison time, either way. And a cell with a big, tough bruiser with a name like Billy Bob or Malcolm or Kareem. Either way ... it could get very painful and not in a way that you'd enjoy. Years before you saw a woman again, other than visitors and guards.

"They won't include me, either, because I'll be getting a divorce. And I will fucking take away everything that I can from you, which, with you being in prison, will be basically all that you own of any value. All because you lied and stole from me, dear ... and because you treated me like shit for so long. Look on the bright side, though. You'll get prison fan mail and if you marry a fan, you might get lucky enough to have conjugal visits ... That's iffy, of course. And it's not a life sentence, but your life will never be quite the same again, will it? Not with a felony conviction on your record. Bye-bye, any political ambitions that you might have for yourself, of course.

"Now, I won't lie to you. I'm still in love with you and I badly want you to go for door number one, so we can repair our marriage, get a clean slate, and enjoy our new lives of pleasure and service to a new, better God. It's your call, though. Is your God really worth it, given that you couldn't even obey his bans on fornication and other such things. Don't decide yet. You have a little time to enjoy yourself and try it before you knock it. Just know that if you insist on the high and mighty, ivory tower path of hypocrisy, you will smother the dying embers of our love before we can kindle them again. Is that really what you want, Lenny Bear?" Kristin went for the lowest blow ... her pet name for her husband.

Leonard looked ashen, of course, but not half as much as Doug Randall did as he saw his wife kiss their son and daughter, each, on the mouth ... with a damn good amount of tonsil hockey included ... a lover's kiss to each of them. He was about to interrupt and demand to know the meaning of it, when Jolene grabbed his face and stuck her tongue down his throat, while Carver unzipped his pants from behind ... and yanked them down to his ankles.

"You're overdressed for the occasion, my friend. Dress code is a lot more casual than that. Didn't you hear ... it's Hump Day. Today, at least, everyone should get naked and ready to hump someone, don't you agree? It's a tradition, and here in the South, we pride ourselves on tradition and old-fashioned values, don't we? How about we try something new, though, even in the midst of this nostalgia ... how about you take on someone smaller for a change, such as me? You want to fuck someone ... you want someone to fuck you ... how about it, Mr. Randall? Spread those cheeks, buddy, and let's see if you're still tough enough to take it like a man," Carver taunted him while seizing the initiative and using the paralyzing effects of shock on him.

Before Doug Randall knew what was up ... Carver was ... Carver was up his ass, that was. Carver had lubed him up with his fingers for a few seconds, spat on his puckered hole for a second or two, and then slammed several inches of thick, long Watson dick up his butt without mercy. Doug's cock got hard instantly, in spite of his breathless attempts to protest his anal violation. Just when he thought that he could will his cock downward, pictures were taken, the camcorder was turned on, and then Candy began sucking his prick as her husband sodomized him.

"Like that? Yes, you do, don't you? Getting your dick sucked by Candy while Carver butt-fucks you ... You clearly enjoy it, don't you? See, you're speechless, aren't you? It hurts, but you love it! Oh, teeth ... yeah, Candy's just reminding you that you're not in charge of this little encounter, as if you doubted that, eh ... Oh, here's ... Patty!" I laughed, as Kelly's mother started sucking Doug's balls ... and scraping them a little with her teeth.

Doug had a real look of shock on his face, as two women pleasured him orally, while a man shoved his large cock further up his asshole without any real attempts to soften the blow. Carver kept pushing deeper and deeper inside Doug, his cock blazing a new trail ... fitting metaphor, given that Doug later complained that his ass was on fire after being buggered by Carver. That was when the Bottom cooks announced that lunch was ready and Lowell, Mary, and Belle brought Reuben sandwiches to each of us, plus plenty of chips ... and ice cold peach tea. Before Doug could finally bring himself to speak, Mary winked and shoved a Reuben into his mouth to keep him quiet ... she even started feeding it to him by hand.

That was when Carver finally came inside Doug, eager as he was to eat, wiped his dick, and watched with amusement as both women swallowed the former pro quarterback's cum. Candy then strapped on a thigh harness with a dildo, much to Doug's real terror, and sure enough, she began sticking it to him anally while Mary continued to feed him ... and Patty stroked his cock.

"Like those chips, don't you? How does it feel to be fucked in the ass while you're trying to eat, huh? Must be awfully tough to do, poor thing. I wonder how yummy your crack looks now, with all of that protein leaking out of your tush. Carver's cum is delicious, but you'll discover that in time. All cum is yummy, to be honest. I love the taste. Don't you? Oh, wait, you've never sucked, let alone swallowed ... Shame on you! If bottoming is good enough for us, it's good enough for you, too, especially bent over and fucked in the ass like that. How do you like Candy's fine faux cock back there? Feel good? I think that it does ... so close to your prostate, after all," Belle taunted him a little while Mary fed him.

The rest of us mostly ate, but we also flirted, while enjoying the sight of Doug Randall used in such a manner. It was interesting to me that not even Billy or Bobbie objected ... In fact, given Billy's rough sense of justice, it made all the sense in the world to him, as he explained to me in short order.

"It's still less than he would suffer if he went to jail or prison for what could be called rape, and at least is illegal incest. Not that I object to incest, mind you. But given the circumstances of what he's done, especially locking up his wife now and then ... don't know how she got free, but it serves him right. Holding her like that, raping and sodomizing his son like that, and then doing the same to his stepdaughter ... wow, he was living the dream, but no more. In my day, they'd have gelded a man like that ... just like a bad horse. Yep, neutered his sorry hide.

"Now, look here, this is all a little new to me, but Bobbie, you could have told me and I wouldn't have freaked. Now ... are you seriously proposing that we join you? I couldn't do that, nor Bobbie, neither, but that's okay. It's just too ... wild for me. But there are others, different time and different lifestyles and all that. Others who could do that and I'm okay with that. Now, this is a religion that I can get behind. Just don't ask me to join the orgy ... it's just. Well, it's a bit much. Still, I don't mind fucking Bobbie, my dear wife, even on camcorder if she's cool with that. That's a first for us. I will just need some liquor in me for that, buddy," Billy chuckled as he admired all of the flesh ... and showed a remarkable lack of revulsion at even the whole gay male flirting and fondling.

We were all pretty well naked by then, except for Devin and Jolene, both of them dressed in lingerie, all of us eating rather heartily of our Reubens (even if Jan didn't quite like the Thousand Island dressing ... note to self, get Jan Russian dressing instead next time). Well, it turned out that Allison was a vegan, which was intriguing, but she liked the sauerkraut, pinto beans, and rye bread well enough. (She later showed me another source of protein that she didn't mind at all, if you catch my drift.)

I got the distinct impression that, perhaps, a few beers might at least open Billy and Bobbie up to more fun than that ... at least this once. Evidently, Sally had the same idea, as did Mark and Martin, given that they brought out enough beer to finish off our supply ... That was okay. It wouldn't take long to replace that, as I reassured Moon when she worried if she should bring some over.

"If you really feel like it, sure, but there's no rush. Besides, I'd rather keep you here ... and naked."

Moon giggled and told me, "Well, I'd rather not have to go yet anywhere, either, but I promise you that when I do go back to my house to grab the booze ... I'll be naked as the day I was born. If it's good enough for Master, it's good enough for me. Besides, my name IS Moon ... Shouldn't I live up to it?"

By now sitting down as best as he could, even poor Doug couldn't help but laugh at that.

It wasn't long before we were all at least a little buzzed, including Allison, who evidently didn't object to beer as she did to meat. She also didn't object to sucking my cock in full view of the others, while Becca began sucking my balls and Marjorie surprised me by rimming my ass openly. I pulled Sally close and began making out with her while these recent partners of mine got to work pleasuring me, though they took breaks to catch their breath and taste some more booze every a few minutes or so. When I was hard enough, the other girls made way long enough to enter Sally's sweet twat, after which Allison started licking Sally's juices off my dick every time I withdrew, adding her own spit to the lubrication for my fiancee's pussy. Becca resumed her ball-sucking duties and Marjorie naturally went back to tonguing my butt.

This was one of those rare times that I preferred missionary-style sex, as I wanted very much to

keep making out with Sally even as I fucked her. I saw the look of absolute joy and delight on my future bride's face as her tongue danced with mine, her lips tasted my mouth and vice versa, and my cock pounded her delicious cunt. I also noticed how much excited she became when Jan started sucking on her clit and Marsha went underneath her to rim her ass.

"Your fiancee is yummy, Master. Absolutely the tastiest butt that I've ever licked, bar none. Don't worry. Jan's not jealous. She's still got my favorite twat," Marsha laughed as she kept eating Sally's bottom.

Sally no longer seemed capable of rational thought, with so many people pleasuring us both as we fucked this time. My dear intended bride turned into a mindless, rutting beast, as did I, our bodies in synch as we mated there on the hallway floor, just outside the living room. That turned out to be a better choice, given how roughly we fucked. As it was, Doug Randall got rug burn on his knees while his wife, son, and stepdaughter all sodomized him in turn on the carpet, not that he seemed to mind, given his stiff prick as they used him for anal revenge. Then again, a couple of beers had made him easier to convince, it seemed.

For Sally and me, though, it was strictly hardwood as we coupled and I spilled my seed inside an ecstatic young woman whose eyes still blazed love and lust for me, after so much had happened in the past few days ... Her own climax came almost immediately after that, apparently triggered by having my jizz in her lovely twat yet again. We arose, as the others broke contact for now, our lips and tongues still wrestling as we celebrated our continued romance, and that was now quite clearly what it was. Somehow, during the past few days of debauchery, Sally and I had fallen very much in love with each other, not an exclusive, faithful, jealous kind of love, but a passionate, lusty, joyful love, celebrating and delightful in each other's pleasure, both with each other and with someone else.

"I love you, Sally Bottom," I confessed as we made out in the afterglow of our wild encounter.

"I love you, too ... Master," Sally smiled as she locked lips with me yet again.

"And I love you as well, Master," Shannon said as she slid up to me and pressed her lips to mine.

"I love you, too, Shannon," I said ... and meant it, realizing that I really did care for Shannon the same way that I did for Sally.

"I love my sister, and honestly, I'm glad that you love us both. The same way. I can see it in your eyes, in the way that you touch her and she touches you. Make love to her, please, Master. Make sweet love to Shannon, my baby sister. I want to make love to her as well. Please ... let's do that. Sometimes, you will want to fuck her. Sometimes, I will. Sometimes, you will fuck me, too. But this isn't fucking. This is making love ... just as you did to me. Right now, I want to celebrate our love for each other. Master and sisters ... George, Sally, and Shannon, three hearts and souls joined in love," Sally encouraged us, kissing both of us on the lips with more tongue than ever.

"Sis, are you in love with me, too?" Shannon asked as I began passionate foreplay with her ... and so did Sally.

"Yes, Shannon, I am. Face it ... Master loves all of us Bottoms, but we three ... we have a bond that none can equal. We three must now pleasure each other and show our threefold love," Sally encouraged her sister and me, stroking my cock and balls with her left hand, while fondling her ass with her right.

"I am love with both of you, too," Shannon assured us, as she lay Sally down on the floor and started kissing her from above ... and while I entered the youngest Bottom of them all.

I kissed the back of Shannon's neck as I took her from behind, my hands meeting Sally's on her sister's buns. I loved how much the two sisters rubbed their small, but firm and perky breasts against each other's, while I continued my strokes inside Shannon. Sally's juices were still on my dick as it entered, exited, and returned to her twat. I loved how wonderful and fiery the contrast was between Sally's blonde hair and Shannon's red, the scarlet and gold together, both of them freckled all over their delightful skin. I loved how the two sisters slid and ground their slits and clits together, giving them a terrific friction that enhanced our little three-way lovefest.

"God, Master ... can you enter Sally again for a bit ... and then go back in me with more of her fluids on your cock? I want her juices in me and mine in her. Back and forth, as long as you cum inside me. I can't wait for you to spawn me, too, just as you have seeded Sally," Shannon pleaded with me and I gladly granted her wish.

There is something wonderful about any truly consensual encounter, especially where the participants genuinely care about each other, but right then, I was caught up in the beauty of the intimacy between a man and two sisters. Sisters might be rivals, but with Sally and Shannon, they were lovers instead ... lovers of each other and of the same man: me. That was when I felt kisses on my own neck and back, as Kelly and Belle joined us, their lips and tongue determined to service me as I pleasured their fellow Bottom ladies, their sisters (technically cousin in Kelly's, but she was a sister at heart).

"Can I tell you a secret, Master? We Bottoms are all, head over heels, in love with you ... and that love is drawing us even closer as a family. Guys and gals alike, we're deeply attached to our Master. Whether anyone else stays is up to them, but we Bottoms will never desert you," Mary said as she joined Kelly and Belle ... and Patty now in kissing and licking me all over.