The Bound Knight Ch. 07

Story Info
The day of the duel dawns.
7.1k words
4.59
3.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G_R_L
G_R_L
65 Followers

Eve slept. Though even calling it sleep felt like a cruel joke. She closed her eyes and opened them, and maybe some time had passed. Suffering was an unreliable way to tell time. The muscles in her arms had given out long ago, but the ropes that bound her to the ceiling kept them raised. Her legs burned and cramped, but if she tried to relax and let the ropes around her wrists hold her up, the rod between her legs punched up into her cervix. The gag Moldred had stuffed into her mouth filled her jaw till it ached, forcing her to constantly relax her throat muscles, lest she retch and gag. Her nose was partly swollen from repeated slaps to her face, so every breath was a struggle. Her skin stung, itched, and ached as she felt her wounds slowly turn to bruises over the course of the night. She dreaded what she would see in the morning. If she looked anything like she felt, she would be a misshapen lump of purple and black. She could still feel the 'M' above her cunt. Her lips were cracked with thirst, her stomach ached with hunger, but worst of all was her head. The energy she gained from both the wake-up tea and whatever potion the blonde witch had given her were now both gone -- leaving a brain splitting ache in their absence. Every thought, every movement, every ache and pain was compounded with a feeling of spikes being driven into her skull.

It was a long night.

She must have slept though, because she dreamed. Images of the previous day moved through her tired brain, merging and repeating till they lost all meaning. She was fighting a hundred men with Moldred's body, but formless, shadowy faces. Her training rod was a giant dildo, and she swung it at them, but it passed through like they were mist. They surrounded her, morphing into thousands of hands that crawled over her like spiders. She was fucking a sword -- Bloody Ben's sword -- but it was the size of a man. She crawled at the sword man's feet, and she watched herself grow thin, emaciated, then skeletal. She and Moldred stood in a burning room. He was nude and small -- a third his real size, maybe less. He crawled at her feet, begging her not to hurt him. A whip was in her hand and she used it on him again and again. He pleaded with her to stop as blood flowed over his skin. It covered him like scales, until that was what it became. He was a dragon. He was the size of a house. Then, the size of her father's manor. And then, he opened his mouth, and thousands of teeth and fire surrounded her.

She was in a dark room, her arms tied to the ceiling, a rod jammed up her cunt. A man slept in a bed in front of her. There were four women in bed with him. He used one's tits like a pillow. Another was under the sheets. From the curve of the bed Eve guessed her mouth was around his cock, and had been all night long. The other two curled around his legs -- sharing his bed, his warmth.

Moldred Gavain -- Eve. The thought appeared in her tired mind and she couldn't push it away. What would it even mean? She had always known she would be sold someday. As a woman her duty was to please her master, but as a pureborn her duty was to have children. To be a factory that pumps out more pureborns, more men, more knights. The ancient Curse of Fay meant that only one in one hundred children survived to term, so it was necessary for pureborns to try to have as many children as possible. Farm slaves couldn't have children. It had to be women like her.

But, that had always seemed so distant. Her father always told her no man wanted to buy her, and most pureborns were already arranged to be purchased long before their eighteenth birthday. She was over a year past that, but still unpurchased. She had always assumed when she was purchased, it would be by some baron, or one of her father's aides.

But Moldred was a knight. A true knight. A dragon-killing, tournament-winning knight. He was cruel -- crueler than she would have preferred, but what man wasn't? She knew she should have been ecstatic, and chalked her lack of excitement up to her exhaustion. Sure, she would never be able to train with Vassimir again. Never feel the way she did when she won a duel. But, those were never going to last. They were fleeting feelings never meant for her. Instead, she could stand in the crowd and cheer for Moldred, and when he won she could fuck him like she had been trained to do, and when he lost he could take his anger out on her. Maybe age would temper his cruelty. Maybe she could even love him.

She didn't know if she loved Moldred. She was too exhausted, her brain hurt too much, for her to figure out what she felt, but it didn't seem like love. She knew she was supposed to love him. She had been granted to him. He was her master, possibly for life. He had beaten her, held her, complemented and insulted her until her mind spun. Maybe if enough time passed she would be so broken down, her mind so shattered, that she would feel something like love for him. Maybe that was what was taught in the portions of Alwynn's Bible slaves weren't allowed to read. Maybe that was what happened to Gash.

She shivered from more than just the nighttime chill. The thought of turning into that brilliant but empty woman terrified her. She knew it was wrong. She knew she was supposed to hope and pray for the day she could serve a cock the way the purple-eyed slave did, but she couldn't help but think about the day before. Before Moldred, before she was gangraped, when she had won a duel. Could being beaten and raped by Moldred ever let her feel that way again?

She wanted Moldred. She knew that. Looking at him made her body hot and her cunt wet. It was more than that though. It was the way he held himself. The way he talked about dragons and far-off lands so casually. And there was something else under it all that she couldn't place. She wanted something from him. Something other than his cock and his strong arms around her, and she had no words for what that thing was. But whatever it was, it wasn't love.

She blinked, and when she opened her eyes the sun was peeking through the windows. The sight of it made her want to throw up. She would have, if not for the gag in her mouth, and if there was anything in her other than cum and piss.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw movement -- someone crawling on the floor. She saw a flash of silver hair in the thin beams of early morning light, and ignored it. It was just Gash, likely getting ready to perform morning rites and wake her master. Eve dreaded him waking up and what he might do to her almost as much as she wanted him to wake up so he could finally order someone to let her down. She might even get fed. Maybe.

Her thoughts began to drift through her exhausted mind when a hand grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. Gash stood next to her, and she leaned into Eve's ear and whispered, "Good morning cunt. I hope you slept well." Gash moved in front of Eve, holding Eve's head up in both her hands. Gash leaned in so close their foreheads met and noses touched, though she had to stand on her tiptoes and pull Eve's head down to do it. Her strange, purple eyes staring into, and through, Eve's.

"Master has so many slaves, but this cunt has never seen him treat one the way he treats you." She licked Eve, running her tongue from the bottom of Eve's chin, over her lips and the gag between them, lapping up all the spittle that had dripped down over the night. "You don't taste any sweeter," she said, and Eve's heart almost broke as one of the saddest smile's she had ever seen formed on the slave's face. There was none of the mocking sweetness of Cum Puppy. She was completely serious. "I can't imagine how happy you must be to be treated that way by Master Moldred." She whispered his name even softer than the other words, so it was more breath than vocals.

Eve wanted to scream. This was either a jealous slave, come to torment her when master wasn't looking, or she was completely insane. Or both. Either way, she couldn't handle it. Not now.

"Mmmaha," she tried, as softly as she could manage. She hated when slaves tried to speak when they were gagged. It sounded disgusting and no one ever understood them anyways. But, she was desperate.

To her astonishment, Gash stroked her hair, and understood immediately. "You want water," she whispered, never breaking eye contact. The look in her eyes was hauntingly sad. She leaned closer, and kissed Eve's cheek. Then, she leaned even further, so her lips touched Eve's ear. Eve wondered what she would say, and almost yelped when she felt Gash suddenly squeeze her nipples between her fingernails.

"How dare you betray your master," Gash whispered in her ear. "What if he wants to piss on the floor, and watch you lap it up like a thirsty dog? What if he likes the way you look with dry, cracked lips?" She pinched Eve's tits harder, and she was so close she stood on Eve's feet for height. "You are a butterfly in a jar of needles. Your only purpose is to suffer as long, and as beautifully as you can." Gash let up on her tits, leaning back so they were face to face again. She was smiling that same, horribly sad smile. "And when he rips your wings off, you say 'thank you.'" She moved her hand down to Eve's cunt, rubbing her fingers over where the rod entered her. "That is why we have these holes."

And she stepped away from her, and tiptoed over to Moldred's bed. As she crawled under the sheets, Eve watched her, just bumps under a blanket. She gently lifted the cunt on Moldred's cock, moving her out of the way, and lowered her own mouth over it. She slowly sucked him, taking her time waking him up.

Eve watched, and despite her exhaustion, despite how much it hurt, she couldn't stop shaking.

-

On the dawn of what was sure to be the worst day of his life, Count Alfred Belian Mevenmein III woke with a pair of lips around his cock and tits in his face. The lips belonged to Eager Hump. The Redhead licked his member slowly, lulling him from sleep with gentle, up and down caresses. The tits belonged to Cock Kitten, who knelt by his bed on her knees, breasts sitting on the edge of the mattress. She waited like a patient slave, ready to serve and give him his itinerary for the day. From the forced smile on her face, he could tell she was going to make an already frustrating day worse.

It was the day of the duel. Today, he would either suffer one of the worst humiliations a noble could, or commit the greatest heresy since the betrayal of Sir Lakland. And, doing one would not necessarily prevent the other.

He reached under the sheet and pressed the back of Eager Hump's head down onto his cock, until her nose pressed into his pubes. She gagged, slightly, but didn't resist and kept her mouth wide. She wasn't the brightest slave, but she was a quick learner. He had only ever felt the brush of her teeth once, months ago, and that had only been the slightest touch. He was confident the lesson he taught after that had stuck.

He held her there, feeling the warm, wet, back of her throat with the tip of his cock as he turned to Cock Kitten.

"What happened?"

"Good morning master," she bowed her head. "Would you like this cunt to run through your schedule for the day."

"I know my fucking schedule. And I know that look on your cunt face. What happened?"

"Th -- this cunt apologizes, master. It's," she began, pausing.

He groaned. She only paused like that when there was bad news. She was worried he would take his annoyance out on her, which he probably would, but it was still no excuse. "Spit it out cunt."

"Your witch, master. Mistress Mil has passed."

He jumped out of bed in a rush of anger, kicking Eager Hump off him. He whirled on Cock Kitten, and the slave flinched back.

"What?" he roared. "How? When?"

"Th -- this morning. She was found in her chambers. I'm sorry master, this cunt doesn't know how she died. This cunt was only just informed."

Mevenmein fumed. He wanted to take his rage out on something, most likely Cock Kitten, but there was no time. The duel was set to begin at noon, and there was too much to do before that.

"Who found her?"

"Her servant, master."

"Seal her chambers. No one goes in or out without my command. I want the servant that found her there when I arrive." He turned around, then whirled back almost immediately, "And fetch Vassimir. He's the only damn one who knows what he's doing."

With that, he whirled back again. Eager Hump knelt by the door to his bathroom, and he grabbed her by her long red hair as he passed. Cum Puppy knelt by one wall, a chamber pot on her thighs.

"Good morning master," she cooed as he entered. "This cunt hopes you slept we -- "

He cut her greeting off with a stream of piss. He aimed at her face, letting it fall down over her bare chest. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, swallowing what she could. He was still punishing her for last night. He had ordered her to make Eve presentable, not truss her up like a prize pig ready for roasting.

Piss finished, he moved forward to let Cum Puppy suck the last few drops off his cock. She wrapped her soft lips around the tip, and began to suck.

When he realized she was trying to turn it into a blowjob he pushed her off. She fell backwards, what little piss that had landed in the chamber pot spilling onto her. "You're a toilet, slut. You want to suck my cock again, earn it. Now get back in position and wait for me to use you."

She did -- crawling back and putting the pot on her thighs. She opened her mouth wide, stuck her tongue out, and stared up at him. He spat on her, the glob landing on her face, and walked to the other side of the room. A bucket of warm water, soap, and a soft rag were there. He stood by them, holding his arms out. "Hurry up, cunt," he said.

Eager Hump quickly began to bath him, running the soapy water over his body. She coated her chest and tits with the soap, and using her body as a rag moved herself over his legs and arms. He stared at her as she did. She was a gorgeous cunt. The moment he had seen her at the slave farm he had immediately transferred her to his personal chambers. Her soft body ran up and down his. Her large tits wrapping around his legs, moving up and down as she coated him with soap. Gently, she ran her hands over his cock, moving her soap-covered fingers into the crevices of his body.

His body still burned with annoyance, and the thin, short redhead was a sight for his sore eyes. He grabbed her, swinging her around and in front of him. He turned her, pushed her towards the wall. She pressed her hands onto it, and bent over, up on her tip-toes, pushing her ass towards him. She knew what he wanted. He pushed into her inviting anus, pressing in and out as she thanked him again and again for using her. He grabbed her thin waist, holding her as he moved faster and faster -- the impending frustrations of the day adding to his speed and power. He drilled into her again and again, until, finally, he came.

"Thank you master," she said one more time, going on all fours to lick up the drops of cum that had fallen on the floor. As she did, he grabbed the bucket of water and dumped it over himself. Normally he preferred to have the slave girl wash him off as well, but he was in a hurry. He had already wasted enough time.

He did let Eager Hump clean his cock. He was covered in the juices from her ass and his own cum. It would have been unhygienic to not let her lick those off. In a similar vein, he also had her press her face between his ass cheeks and lick his hole till it shined. Emergency or not, he wasn't going to become sloppy on his basic hygiene.

He caught Cum Puppy glaring on his way out, and made a note to punish her more. That would have to wait though. His clothes were already waiting for him when he emerged. Dark, formal clothes -- befitting his rank. The sort of thing he would wear when meeting royalty. Or, he thought bitterly, to a funeral. Eager Hump and another slave dressed him as he growled at them to hurry. He couldn't remember the other slave's name, or if she even had one, but the number on her chest said '309.' He made a mental note to punish her as well. Later though. For now, he simply slapped her face and ordered her and Eager Hump away.

He walked down the hall at a brisk pace, ignoring the bowing slaves he passed along the way. The witch's chambers were at the far end of the manor -- next to the greenhouse where she grew most of her strange herbs. Mevenmein had four witches in his realm, but Mil was the only one that stayed in the manor. There were two more at the slave farm -- mass producing potions for commoners and their slaves, and keeping the flesh vats pumping out new slaves. Another was loaned to the family who ran his mines. But, the slave farm was half-a-days ride by carriage, and the mines were even further in the opposite. Mel was his personal witch. She made potions for him, his men, and his slaves. And she was, supposedly, dead.

-

Breakfast for Eve was a bowl of cold gruel. A soggy mix of mashed oats and animal cum -- bitter and chewy in all the worst ways. But, she still ate greedily while Moldred bathed. She was surprised he hadn't wanted her to bathe him, but wasn't going to question it.

She ate like a dog -- on all fours, face pressed into the bowl, the tip of her tongue soaking in the soggy mixture as she lapped it up with her tongue. Gash was bent over her own bowl next to Eve. Part of Eve was glad that the poor slave was finally being fed. Another, louder part, wished she wasn't so close. Their bowls had been placed on the floor next to each other, and they were close enough that the sides of their nude bodies pressed together. She wanted to move away from the terrifying woman, but one of the basic rules of feeding was that a slave was never supposed to move her own bowl unless ordered to. Eve had never understood that rule, but she obeyed it anyways.

She licked the bowl clean, and her stomach growled for more. She didn't like slave gruel, and this was a particularly nasty variant, but she had eaten similar meals countless times and was used to it. The bitter ooze was never good, but sometimes they put a bit of leftover fat in it, which made it taste a bit like meat. Slimy, fatty meat, but meat.

Actually, there had been a feast the night before. Why hadn't they done that? Eve wondered if maybe they had made worse servings for the rooms Moldred and the other guests was using. The oats had been more husk than seed, and the ratio of meal to cum leaned towards the latter. This made her wonder if any slaves had pissed in her food. This, in turn, made her stop thinking about it all together.

She sat on knees, arms behind her and knees apart in a basic resting posture. As she stared at the empty bowl one of the myriad of bustling slaves that were cleaning the room swooped by and picked it up. She watched the woman go, but stayed in place. Her duty that morning wasn't to clean, it was to wait on her master.

Eve almost jumped as a voice next to her suddenly said, "Master likes to bathe himself on mornings before a duel. He has his own ritual."

It was Gash, of course. She had been trying so hard to ignore the woman she hadn't noticed the slave had finished her bowl as well, and was sitting in an identical posture next to Eve. A bit of the oatmeal-cum mixture was still on her cheek and nose. As Eve stared at it, Gash began leaning towards her, like she was going in for a kiss. Eve leaned back, her heart beating fast at the unexpected intimacy, but Gash was so close Eve couldn't get away without breaking form. Gash stuck her tongue out, and gently licked Eve's lips and cheeks. She licked the tip of Eve's nose, and Eve realized Gash had just been cleaning her face.

"Th -- thank you," Eve stuttered.

"Mhm," she said. "Would you mind?" she asked, tilting her cheek towards Eve.

G_R_L
G_R_L
65 Followers
12