The Box Ch. 01

Story Info
Cuckolding experience TV show.
4.2k words
3.94
5.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you ever watch the Channel 4 series, The Box? Couples had sex, off camera, in a private box set up like a bedroom on the set. Afterwards, Mariella Frostrup interviewed them for the audience at home.

I saw an advert for an updated series and showed it to my husband, Karl. Karl has an even fairer complexion than me.

"Look at this! It's like The Box, only it's not exactly for couples. The woman goes into the box with a man chosen by the producers. It says that some of the men are super hot, some are just ordinary blokes, and a few are super weird. Her husband listens and she decides what happens. What do you think?"

"What do they mean by weird?"

"I think they mean face tattoos, Prince Albert piercings and so on. You know what Channel 4's like."

"You want to do this, don't you, Suzie? You want to get a hot one."

"Oh yes. I want a tall dark handsome man. Someone who looks nothing like you or me. It would be so sexy. Even I won't know what I'll decide until I see him there. But I'd know that you're listening. It would be so hot!"

Karl was very keen. But then again, he would be. He was the one who had teased cuckolding fantasies since we got engaged. Whenever I told him to fuck me with his big cock he'd tell me that it was just average size.

Over the years, we'd told each other stories about wives who went out and got themselves something extra. He always wanted stories about me being filled up by a cock so much bigger than his. I always wanted stories about dark men whose skin contrasted with my very fair complexion.

"You know I'd love to hear you have great sex with another man. Especially someone who looks so different. I've wanted you to cuckold me for years. Doing it for national TV, well, all our friends would know. That would be awesome."

"I'm going to apply." I told him. "I hope we get selected."

* * *

"So, I think the only thing left is to ask you when your next period is, Mrs Chenoweth. There's no requirement or even expectation that you have sex. But we wouldn't want you to be disappointed if the man allocated to you doesn't like period sex."

"Oh, of course. I think my next period should have ended on the 16th."

"And, I must emphasise that not having sex is not merely a valid choice. If all the wives choose to have sex with the men they're allocated to then the program will be much less interesting. So, the whole production team supports you in making the choice that's right for you. You can just sit on the side of the bed for an hour if you want."

"Thank you for being so clear, Sally."

"We'd like to schedule you for the 26th, 27th, and 28th. The precise day for filming depends on a range of factors. And of course, even though condoms are provided, you and your husband must both pass a full STI panel as a condition of participation."

"Happy to be tested. I assume all the men are, too. Right? But why Karl?"

"Yes, all the men must pass the same tests. Your husband has to pass because that gives us an extra measurement point. It lowers risk for everyone. I know you must think the format people drive these shows but you'd be amazed how much is controlled by the Chief Risk Officer and our insurance brokers! Still, it's important to keep everyone healthy."

* * *

I was very excited to go down to Media City for the filming. We got selected to film on the 27th, which was the best because I was ovulating that day, which made me super horny.

"So, this is the 'box' Mr and Mrs Chenoweth. You can see the bed, the couch, a bowl with condoms, lube and toys. Those toys are yours to take home. They've been opened and washed but are unused."

"This looks better than our hotel room, you know. It's very nice, especially considering it's not even being filmed."

"Oh yes, well we want you to have the best experience possible because that gives us the best program. If you weren't relaxed then your stress would show in the interview afterwards."

"Now, Mr Chenoweth, you'll be filmed while Mrs Chenoweth is in the box. And you'll be wearing headphones so you can hear. One of our production asistants will be with you and will also be able to hear. The audio will not be recorded or broadcast. It's purely there so that you and we can monitor that the gentleman allocated to Mrs Chenoweth remains a gentleman at all times. We will step in if we have any concerns that a denial of consent from Mrs Chenoweth is ignored."

"And," I said, "I think it's very sexy that you'll be listening, Karl."

* * *

None of my own clothes were right for TV. They didn't want anything with lines, anything white, or anything with a logo or trademark on it. So the costume department found me a very nice summer dress.

I decided to wear it without underwear. My tits are tiny, so I don't need a bra, and we only had an hour in the box. I knew that if I decided to get some strange cock then I didn't want to waste time on undressing.

"OK, Mrs Chenoweth," Janey the production assistant told me "the man assigned to you has been placed in the box. I'll take you to the studio door and then Ava will meet you, greet you on camera, and walk you through to the box. Ava will have her hand on your elbow. She'll gently turn you around so you can wave to Mr Chenoweth on camera before you go into the box.

"Oooh, Karl's going to love that!"

"He's keen, is he?"

"Janey, Karl's been trying to get me to cuckold him for four years now. You should have a camera pointed at his groin because I think that's going to tell the viewers at home what's happening."

"Oh, and what if we've assigned you Steeler Sam?"

"Who's he?"

"He's an unusual model and background actor. His thing is piercings. He has over 200, including a bunch of spikes coming out of his scalp. He's definitely not my cup of tea. But I've seen some of the hotties in previous shoots. They turned on my tap." She giggled.

We'd reached the studio door. A tall, slim black woman greeted us. She was flawlessly beautiful.

"Hello, Suzie. I'm Ava. In a moment we'll walk out and pause about half way to the box. I'll talk to the camera, introduce you and ask you a couple of questions you answered before when you met with researchers. If you give similar answers then that's great. And this is recorded, so if you hate what you say then just swear and we'll do a retake. When we get to the door, I'll turn you around so you can wave to Karl before you walk in. Even I don't know who we have in there for you. Ready?"

"Very ready!"

And we were walking on the shiny floor. The lights were bright and I was a bit overwhelmed by the studio itself.

Ava stopped at a small dot, and we both smiled at the camera. She gave a bit of spiel and then introduced me.

"So, Suzie, couples apply for all sorts of reasons. What are yours?"

"Oh, we've been thinking about cuckolding for so long. Karl and I couldn't resist!"

"So this isn't about proving your purity to Karl?"

"Oh, Karl doesn't want me to be too pure. Pure is boring."

"So, I suppose you have hopes for who you'll find inside?"

"Oh yes. I want someone tall, dark and handsome."

"And what do you think Karl wants?"

"I Karl wants someone with a way bigger cock than him. He wants to hear me squeal with a whopper inside me."

"So, you're both very keen. What if it's not a hottie? What if it's just an ordinary guy, or one of our specially selected weirdos?"

"Weird is just another way of saying unique. And that could be very exciting."

"OK, Suzie. It's time to complete our walk to the box."

We walked, I turned and waved at a grinning Karl, and went through the door.

* * *

"Hello Suzie." Said a tall, dark, handsome man.

"Hello! You look lovely. What's your name?"

"I'm Mauricio. I'm from Mexico and I hope we can become friends."

"I am very excited to meet you, Mauricio. I'm Suzie from Catterick, in Yorkshire and I am confident that I'm ready for you already. Can you help me off with this dress?"

I lifted up my arms and Mauricio pulled the dress off and hung it on a hook on the wall.

"Now, Mauricio, I should help you off with your clothes."

Mauricio obviously had the same plan as me. He wasn't wearing shoes and when he dropped his trousers it was clear that he was going commando and was going to make Karl very happy.

"Oh, Mauricio. You're a big boy aren't you. I think you're going to stretch me out!"

"I certainly hope so, Suzie."

He looked so rude standing there like Winnie the Poo. Naked apart from a t-shirt. I knelt before him and lifted his surprisingly dark cock. As I did, I saw it swell. His foreskin retracted slightly.

"May I lick you, Mauricio."

"Of course, Suzie. But maybe we should use the bed, then I can lick you at the same time. We only have an hour, you know."

We lay down and Mauricio did a good job, although I was already pretty damn wet. I sucked on his cock, which grew to be very thick indeed.

"We have so little time, Mauricio. Swing around and put it in me. I want to get started right away."

"I'll get a condom."

"No, no condoms Mauricio. Only my husband has to wear condoms. We've both been tested and we're clean. I want your cum inside me. I want to feel you pulse your warm seed deep inside me. You will do that, won't you?"

"It's always better that way, Suzie. You can change your mind if you want. I want you to have the best time."

"Oh, I will. But my husband would be upset if I let you wear a condom. I know he wants your swimmers inside me. He wants you to flood me with seed."

It was hard to get Mauricio inside me. He was so thick that despite everything, he needed to push and I needed to relax. Slowly, his helmet made its way in. Then out and then in. And soon my own natural lube had helped and he could push more into me.

"You're so thick, Mauricio. You're the biggest I've ever had. You're stretching me so much."

"I know this will work, Suzie. In a moment you'll relax. I'll go slow. You tell me if you want me to thrust harder."

Soon he was slowly sawing in and out in a smooth, gentle movement.

"Oh yes, Mauricio. You're so good. So much bigger than my husband. He could never stretch me like this. He could never reach so deep inside me. Harder, please."

Mauricio picked up the pace. He cock felt amazing inside me. I was completely dominated by his masculinity. He was stretching me. He completely covered me, and the power of his hips was very evident as he withdrew and thrust into me powerfully but gently.

I came. I came two or three times in a little string of orgasms I'd never experienced before, probably because I'd never been stretched like that before.

Then he picked up the pace again in response to my whimpers.

"You're so good, Mauricio. You keep making me cum."

"And you're going to make me cum soon, Suzie. If you don't want me to withdraw then I'm going to flood you with sperm. Is that what you want? Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Please, Mauricio. Breed me. Give me your Mexican baby. That's what I want, I want you to make me pregnant."

That did the trick. I felt him pulsing inside me, so I wrapped my legs around him and put my hands on his buttocks. I didn't want him to withdraw too fast.

His grunts were so animal. So male. His sperm was so warm and I felt it pooling inside me.

"Don't you dare pull out, Mauricio. I want you to keep that sperm where it'll do most good. Stay inside me. Then we can go again."

"Did you really mean that, Suzie?"

"Mean what?"

"You want me to breed you? You want to go home with my baby in your womb, to raise with your cuckold husband?"

"Damn right I do. And that's exactly what he wants, too. You are likely to be on our Christmas card list for life, young man. Karl will never stop thanking you for getting me pregnant."

"You English people are a bit strange. But I can't complain."

"I bet there are plenty of Mexican cuckolds, too. Just not you. I think you always want to be the bull, yes? You want to get other men's wives pregnant."

"If they want it then yes."

"Good, so I think you should take off your t-shirt. I want to lick your nipples. Then, we have enough time for you to give me another load of your baby makers. Hopefully, some of your sperm will have crossed my cervix and be in my womb when Ava interviews us afterwards. That would be so good."

Mauricio knelt on the bed and took off his t-shirt. Then as he lay down on top of me again, he put his lips by my ear and whispered far too quietly for the microphone to pick up.

"We are in the same hotel. I am in room 713. Just in case you need to be sure."

My pussy actually spasmed as he said it. Then I started licking his nipples. A few minutes later he was ready to go again. The second time was even better because we knew each other a bit better. And now we'd already cum we could be less frantic.

Mauricio came hard the second time and when his cock fell out of me we had five minutes left. I swivelled around and lifted my hips, so as much of his cum as possible would be going downhill towards my cervix.

"I don't think that really makes a difference, Suzie. The damage is probably already done."

"Oh, I'm sure you've already got me with child, my lover. This isn't for that. In a few minutes we're going to sit down with Ava and she's going to ask you, Karl and me about the experience. We're going to tell the truth. I'm not using any contraception and you just came inside me twice on the day I'm ovulating. It's not just Karl hearing this, there's also a producer. And that producer's going to make sure a camera's aimed at my crotch during the interview so they can see the wetness pooling in the dress."

"Can they show that on TV?"

"I have no idea. But I hope they can give Karl and me a copy."

"You are a very naughty girl. I can't imagine what your parents are going to think when they watch the show."

"I know what they'll think. They'll both be jealous. 1990s TV had some weird shows but nothing like this and they would have fought like Spartans to get on this show back in the 90s."

* * *

I could feel Mauricio's seed dripping down as Janey guided us over to the seating area.

"I'm going to have to change my knickers after this. I was listening with Karl and he was definitely standing to attention. I'm glad you got a good one. I listened in on a recording a couple of days ago with one of the weird ones. They opened the toys and chatted but didn't even kiss. She was so disappointed."

Ava sat opposite us. I was between Karl and Mauricio. Karl was still pretty stiff if his trousers were to be believed. My dress was going transparent where I was leaking and there was a camera pointed at it. I had a smug grin on my face and my hand on Mauricio's thigh as Ava began.

"So, Suzie. How was your experience."

"You must be God, Ava. Because I've just been to heaven. Mauricio was amazing."

"So, you kissed?"

"Well, I got around to kissing his nipples eventually. But I was more interested in what was between his legs!"

"And how does that make you feel, Karl? Your wife has just spent an hour on her own with a very handsome man."

"Suzie's right. It was the best. I was so excited listening in. It was everything I had hoped for."

"So exactly what happened, Suzie?"

"Mauricio is very well hung. So despite some oral it took a while for him to get inside me. But we managed and he really stretched me. A lot. It was great. I had a vaginal orgasm, at least I think I did, for the very first time. Then, I came when he came. He pumped me full. It was so good feeling his seed deep inside me."

"You chose against using the condoms, then?"

"Sure, we've both tested clean. I wanted to get the full experience."

The monitor showing the live edit switched to a close up of my crotch. The dress was almost transparent and it clung so tightly I could see the outline of my lips. I didn't know whether it would get past the final edit and bring in a stream of Ofcom complaints but it didn't get any from me.

"I understand you could be fertile today."

"I check my temperature each day, Ava. I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today. With luck, Mauricio's got me pregnant."

"Wow! That's an extreme outcome. How does that make you feel, Karl?"

"Very excited. I hope we're going home with a baby in Suzie's womb. That's what I've been hoping for. It's what I've wanted for years."

"Why don't you mind Suzie carrying Mauricio's baby?"

"You can see him. What a man. But I heard him and Suzie. I know how much pleasure he gave her. What an honour to raise his baby. How lovely to share my joy with all the viewers of Channel 4."

"You really are the happy cuckold, aren't you?"

He just smirked. My husband looked so smug he could have gone to Eton!

* * *

Janey was very excited as she walked me back to our dressing room.

"My boyfriend wonders about cuckolding, you know. He's such a sweetie. He's always worried that he doesn't make me happy enough. He would love to hear me fuck the cum out of a man like Mauricio, you know."

"Janey, this has been an even better day than our wedding. The only thing I regret is that I waited so many years. And if I hadn't seen that advert I might be watching some other smug bitch leaking Mauricio's cum all over that velvet sofa on TV. If you want it and your boyfriend wants it then go out and get it. Call me if you want to chat. You understand and we can talk."

When we got into our changing room I showered and put my own clothes back on. I was still leaking a bit into my knickers but that was reassuring. It meant that Mauricio had really flung his cum deep inside me. This was the stuff that had to travel all the way down from the cervix.

I pulled my jumper down and leaned over to Karl.

"Guess what?" I whispered in his ear.

"What?" He whispered back.

"Don't say anything loud, just kiss me if it's OK. Mauricio is in the same hotel as us. He's in room 713."

Karl kissed me.

"Oh Suzie. I am so glad you found that advert. And I really hope Mauricio gave you his baby. But you do still want to stay married to me, right? You want me to bring up your baby with you?"

"I love you Karl. I chose you as my husband. I continue to choose you every day. And one of the reasons I love you even more now is that you've been so thoughtful. You've prioritised my sexual pleasure above any masculine pride. You told everyone on national TV how happy you were for another man to make me cum and give me a baby. I could never leave you. You are too precious."

Karl's hug was so tight I knew I'd hit a nerve.

"So," I started, "I wonder if Mauricio would let you guide him into me tonight. And we're booked in for one more night, so I'd be very happy for you to watch. If you want to, of course."

"Oh yes. That sounds so good."

* * *

I was already showing by the time the series went out. Janey called to make sure I knew when our episode was scheduled for broadcast.

Karl and I went over to my parents. We made sure our pizza was delivered before the show started. I spent most of it looking at my parents and Karl.

Karl was smiling on top and standing to attention in his trousers. My father was a little bit uncomfortable but definitely didn't disapprove. My mother kept on coming out with supportive comments.

"Good girl, Suzie. You were so bold. Oh, I wish this show had been on when we were your age."

I turned my phone back on after the broadcast and my phone nearly melted under the tsunami of WhatsApp messages. So many friends wanted to know about what I felt, to share their jealousy, or even an introduction to the production team.

"You know," my mother said as we were getting into our car, "your father is going to fuck me rigid for the next few nights. And he won't say it because he doesn't want to cross any lines but he's very supportive. He'll be Googling swingers clubs and drafting adverts for bulls for days. After all, if you can cuckold Karl then why can't I cuckold him!"

12