The Boxer: Roxanne

Story Info
A young boxer encounters a stunningly beautiful groupie.
4.9k words
4.52
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In boxing, the smaller clubs serve as feeders for the larger clubs. Overtime, and upon demonstrating some talent and some skill, a boxer moves around. First from small clubs to larger clubs, and from a decent trainer to a good trainer, and eventually from a decent coach to a good coach. If that boxer is good enough, they'll eventually land a great coach and a great team. I was never that good. I moved up, but never approached that pinnacle. To paraphrase Shakespeare -- I was just a boxer for the working day.

My first move came courtesy of the guy who beat me, Frankie Jones. In our first matchup, I'd managed to both make him angry and cost him his first lost round on points, which stung his pride. Frankie didn't like getting his pride stung. I'd found a small hole in his impressive skills and punched through it. Had I been a better boxer that could have cost him, could have given him his first loss, and could have ruined his perfect record. Neither he nor his coaches liked that one bit, so they reached out to my coaches and, after a brief discussion with me, arranged the move from my small club to the larger club at Castlewood. Now, it wasn't because they saw something in me that made them think I was a budding contender. They wanted me as a sparring partner for Frankie so they could close the hole in his armor I'd lucked upon.

I didn't know it, but the world of groupies and the fighters they fucked worked the same way. If you had any skill and talent, you worked your way from the smaller clubs to the larger ones, from the entry level fighters to the journeymen fighters. I'd just been traded up in two worlds. I was mostly oblivious to that at the time. My small club had a handful of groupies, two of whom I had fucked, Cindy and Kerry. Castlewood, being a larger club, had a larger set of groupies surrounding it, and I was about to slide into that world.

Once the decision had been made to trade me with Castlewood, my old coaches arranged a sit-down with their coaches. On an otherwise ordinary Wednesday Coach Smith and I drove back over for an introductory meeting. It was straight-forward. My new coach, Coach Williamson, met us at the Castlewood Boxing Club, gave us a tour of the facility, introduced me to a few of the key players there, and explained the living arrangements.

The Castlewood Boxing Club was nice compared to our little club. It was a dedicated facility, with space for four sparring rings, an exercise room with all the latest equipment, four very nice locker rooms, and a dedicated training spa. I'd been there once before of course, for that fight with Frankie, but it had been configured for the audience, just a single ring in a large room, which had bleacher seating on all four walls. When not configured for an audience, it looked much larger, cleaner, and state of the art.

The contract was straightforward. In exchange for room, board, and a stipend, I'd do nothing but train. I still couldn't make a living at it, which made me semi-professional. The club would provide outside employment with a sponsor, or I'd be welcome to find my own job, with the caveat that training came first. I'd fight who they told me to fight, when they told me to fight, where they told me to fight. The room was a little bit more than just a room, but only a little bit. It was a small furnished studio apartment complex at the edge of Castlewood, a short walk from the club. The owners of the complex were fans and so provided six studios for use by the members of the club while training. The board was free meals at a local diner, also within walking distance. The stipend was a whopping five hundred dollars a month, paid, in cash, on the first of the month. There were medical clauses, a training commitment, and a morals clause. The morals clause gave me pause, but after careful reading, it really amounted to no drugs, no alcohol, and don't do anything that embarrassed the club.

After a brief consultation with Coach Smith, I verbally agreed to the contract, which had me reporting for training next Monday. I took it with me to read more carefully over the weekend. Before we left, I made an appointment to come back Friday afternoon to get a physical exam and start the process of getting my boxing card, since up until then I'd been fighting on a provisional card. After the physical exam, I would swing by the Castlewood Boxing Club offices and pick up the keys to the studio and a card key to the facility itself, and then be assigned a locker and pick up their official equipment, with the expectation I'd be at the Club on Monday at 9:00 AM, signed contract in hand, ready to start.

After the trip home, I spent the next couple of days in general physical training, working out the stiffness from the last fight, kind of low key and easy. I read the contract in detail and consulted a couple of times with Coach Smith to make sure I understood what I was signing. There was only one clause in the contract I balked at, which was a year non-compete if I quit or if Castlewood dropped me. At Coach Smith's recommendation, after he explained what it meant, I lined it out and handwrote a clause that allowed me to return to my home club in the event I didn't fit in Castlewood. We called Coach Williamson, and, on the phone, he agreed. I did agree not to compete with Castlewood for a year but remained competitive with other clubs.

Kerry was out of town on family business and Cindy was busy fucking John, so I had a few days to myself to get everything in order. I talked to Kerry on the phone, told her about the contract, and she agreed it was a good opportunity for me, as a boxer. She promised to meet me in Castlewood as soon as she could. Everything was lined up, and so Friday morning, I hopped in my pick-up and headed over.

I was still a long way from needing a professional medical card, which is required after 200 rounds, but the exam was thorough, detailed, and probing. I felt like a racehorse must feel by the time I was done. The doctor gave me a clean bill of health and said he didn't see any impediments or disqualifying issues. A sheaf of paperwork in my hand, I headed over to the Castlewood Boxing Club.

The administrative part of the club was in a smaller annex attached to the back of the building, so I pulled around back, parked, and headed in. The door was open and there was a friendly sign that said come on in, so I did. I found myself in a nicely appointed little lobby with a young woman sitting behind the desk. She introduced herself as Tracy, the intern, and contacted Coach Williamson on the phone. His office was down a small hallway and off to one side, so I found my way there. He'd already had the new contract drawn up, including my changes, which I verified, then signed in triplicate while he called someone and told them I was there.

He explained that it was Castlewood's practice to assign me a local person to help me get settled in and be there for any non-boxing related questions I might have. Tracy brought in the apartment keys, the facility card key, some Castlewood Tourism Center material, and a gift box of Castlewood Boxing Club clothing items and marketing collateral. As all three of us sat there, they encouraged me to pick through the box while we waited for my local sponsor to arrive, as she was on her way over. The coolest thing in the box was a Castlewood Boxing Club jacket, in my size, which was a well-made letterman style jacket, made from real leather. I donned the jacket and spent some time filling out an "associates" form with Tracy, which was basically a list of names, address, phone numbers, email addresses, and relationship information, so they could be added to the marketing list. Since fans are the life blood of boxing, and fan related money is the life blood of boxers, I promptly gave up everything I knew about everyone I could think of.

We made small talk, and I learned a bit about both Coach Williamson and Tracy, the intern. Coach Smith had already told me about Coach Williamson. Tracy was a local community college student working on her associates in marketing, a slender looking young woman with long, straight, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a bright but professional demeanor. One of her older brothers was in the club, and she was interested in sports marketing. Coach Williamson was a former welter-weight contender, with a rack of trophies, Golden Glove, Olympic, and professional, displayed in a nice "I Love Me" case against one wall, and a master's degree in sports physiology from a University in California on another wall. He was married to a small athletic looking brunette, with what looked to be half a dozen kids, judging from the family pictures on the desk.

Then, with a waft of some exotic perfume, part flower, part musk, Roxanne walked into the room. All the air left the room. Or at least, all the air left me. I'd seen some good-looking women at that point in my life, but Roxanne was the first woman I ever saw for whom the word gorgeous was invented. I'm sure if you looked the word up in the dictionary it would have her picture.

She was about five eight, with dark brown wavy hair hung loose, a face that I would describe as full, with big brown expressive eyes, a perfectly formed nose, and a mouth that was sensual and lush. Broad in the shoulders, with beautiful breasts partially contained in a peasant style blouse, a tight waist with a flat stomach, round hips, and long legs in a floral skirt. She walked like she was half a beat away from dancing, a leonine grace that was both breathtaking and intimidating. Everyone popped to their feet. Everyone got a silly grin, you know the kind, the ones that say, "I'm stupid, but I'll do whatever you want". That old phrase popped into my mind. "Every man wants to fuck her, and every woman wants to be her." I'd modify it slightly based on the look on Tracy's face. Tracy was looking at her like she wanted to be her, and she wanted to fuck her. The kind of woman that can make a person dangerously stupid.

After a quick introduction to and a brief exchange of pleasantries with the Coach and Tracy, she nodded toward the door and with a saucy little bump of her hip said.

"Let's go."

My brain had blanked on where we were going, but my body said even if it was to hell, it was following, and so I followed her down the short hall, through the lobby, and out into the parking lot. I'd like to tell you I was completely professional and didn't spend the entire time watching her ass flexing and swaying under her skirt, but that would be a complete lie. She was mesmerizing. Once we reached the parking lot she fell back and took my arm, and we walked around the building to the front entrance of the club. At some point in that short little walk my soul returned from whatever pleasant limbo it'd been pulled into, and I snapped out of it.

As she took me into the club and went through the steps of showing me details of the facility and getting my locker assignment, along with picking up a Castlewood Boxing Club duffel bag full of athletic gear, I was aware of her body moving under her clothes, of its twists and turns and swaying rhythms. She was in the process of showing me the details of the card key system when I suddenly laughed at myself. Honest to God, I felt just like I did when I took the standing eight count after Frankie had knocked me around. The feeling that, suddenly, there I was, climbing out of the fog. She looked at me, cocking an eyebrow in a question.

"Standing eight count." I told her.

She smiled and laughed.

"Yeah, I have that effect on people. You should see my knockout punch." She said with a wink, then raised her hands into a guard position. She mimed a crisp jab and said, "Castlewood's finest."

I put my hands up, palms forward.

"I don't doubt that for a second."

"They call you Cowboy, right?"

"Yes," I told her, "It's been my nickname since I was kid."

We fell into an easy conversational rhythm then, half talking and half flirting as we worked our way through the club and its environs. There are some people who just naturally flirt, and flirt well, and Roxanne had that gift. It wasn't just directed at me. I noticed that she directed it at everyone we encountered.

After the complete facility tour, we walked back around the building and got into her car, a nice Cadillac CTS, all black and chrome, with a fully appointed leather interior. There was a business card holder in a case on the dash and I glanced at it.

Castlewood Cadillac it said, Roxanne Cooper, Owner and Sales Manager. It made me grin. I took one of the cards out and slipped it into my pocket.

"They never know what hits them do they?"

That got a laugh out of her.

"Sharp Cowboy. They never do. Everyone now and then I'll meet someone who's immune to my superpower, but it's rare."

I just nodded in agreement.

"Do you know what my superpower is Cowboy?" She asked.

I nodded slowly. I swear at that moment I heard both Coach Smith and Kerry chiming in my ear, both telling me to pay attention to details and stay focused.

"I was going to say charisma, then I thought about charm, then I thought sensuality." I said, "But, I'm sure you've heard all of those, so I'll cut straight to the chase. It's sexuality. Pure and raw and unfiltered."

She turned and looked at me with those big brown eyes and smiled.

"And the Cowboy is as sharp and straightforward as she said you were. You just took a full round with me, doing my best to make you stupid, saw what was happening, took the punches, kept your head, and worked through it. You're going to be fun."

She turned into the apartment complex parking lot, found a space, and parked.

"Come on," she said, turning the engine off and opening her door, "I'll show you your studio. I swung by a bit earlier and made sure everything was set up for your arrival.

I climbed out of the car and followed her up the stairs. The air was crisp and clean and carried the faint scent of her perfume on it. I realized my senses had sharpened in the car. It felt like that moment just before the bell rang and the fight started. I was on the balls of my feet, calm, but alert and ready for whatever came next. I felt my cock start to harden in anticipation.

The studio was small, simple, and straightforward. A large central room, a tiny half-kitchen tucked in one corner, and a bathroom with tub and shower. The furnishings were basic. A loveseat, a chair, a desk, a small kitchen table with two stools, and a double bed against one wall. Two things stood out. First, despite its size it felt spacious due to a mirrored wall, and second, the lighting was great. There was a long slender overhead skylight and a large set of glass doors that opened onto a small featureless patio.

"Okay," Roxanne said, "Strip, and let's see what we're working with."

I stripped. I still wasn't used to women being so sexually direct, but it was starting to grow on me. I took off my jacket, peeled off my t-shirt, kicked off my boots and slid my pants off. In a minute, I was naked, standing before her. She looked at me up and down.

"Turn around." She said. "Face the mirror."

I did. There I was, in all my naked glory, standing there, looking back at myself. Roxane moved up behind me.

"Mmmmm," she murmured. "Nice."

She stood behind me and slightly off to one side, so I could see most of her in the mirror's reflection. She reached out with one hand and drug her fingers diagonally across my chest and abdomen, the long, slow slide of her fingernails tracing furrows through my skin.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror."

She continued to trace lines across my skin with her fingertips slightly bent, so her nails caressed me. She traced slow patterns on my chest and my abdomen, on my arms and my thighs, along my neck, over my shoulders, down my back, across my ass. Each touch was electric and arousing. After several minutes of that, she started to blow softly on my skin.

My nipples hardened as she alternated between fingernail traces and soft breath. My cock filled, hardening, and rising, until it was fully erect, standing nearly straight up against the muscles of my abdomen. My breath deepened and it took a tremendous amount of effort to just stand there while this stunningly beautiful woman caressed and blew on my body, never quite touching my cock, but crossing over everything else.

I'd never watched myself get aroused and it was sort of mesmerizing. Watching my chest rise and fall with each breath. Watching my abdomen draw in and release, my muscles contract and release. The muscles in my thighs tightened as her fingers drew over them. My cock bobbing upward when she neared it, straining to be touched. The muscles in my arms tightened as I clenched my hands to keep them still. Long minutes of slow caresses slipped by until my cock felt like it was hurting from the strain of my erection.

Then she stepped a little bit to the side and started undressing. I looked at her in the mirror without moving. She stripped off her peasant blouse, then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, standing there in a matching black lace set of underwear. I could just made out the dark circles of her nipples through the bra, the dark patch of pubic hair through the panties. She traced her fingernails across her skin, like she had done to me, moving them across her curves, over her body, slowly and sensually. She took off her bra, letting her full breasts spill out. She had dark brown nipples, hard now, about the size of a silver dollar. She traced a fingernail in a slow circle around each nipple and they responded by engorging and extending. She slowly pushed her panties down and let them slide down her legs, then delicately stepped out of them.

"Now. Like I did you. Touch me." She said, her voice a little deeper and huskier from her desire.

We switched positions, her in front, me behind and off to the side. Mimicking her earlier actions, I curled my fingers and traced slow patterns over her beautiful skin with just my fingernails. I followed the lines of her body, all the while watching our reflections in the mirror. My fingers traced the curves of her, her breasts, her hips, her thighs, her calves, her shoulders. I caressed the long lines of muscle that ran through her body. I focused on the small details, the line of her jaw, the nape of her neck, the muscles of her shoulders, the muscles of her back, the small of her tailbone, the round globes of her ass.

I took my time, looking in the mirror carefully, watching all the small and involuntary movements she made in response to each caress, watching the flicker of her eyes, the rise and fall of her breath. I kept the tempo slow and the touch thorough. I treated each part of her as if it was an erogenous zone, all the while circling the core erogenous zones, never quite touching them, coming as close as I could, but stopping and circling. In time, I leaned forward and blew across her body, letting the stream of air caress her as well, soft, and warm. Soon enough, she started to tremble slightly, struggling to hold still, struggling to not turn into the caresses, letting me choose their length, their duration, and their intensity.

Without ever touching them directly I watched those beautiful nipples respond, until they were swollen, hard and extended. Small bumps rose in the areolas. I watched her pussy lips slowly swell, opening like a flower blossoms. I watched her clit peek out from under its hood, slowly extending as it filled with blood. Her scent rose, filling the room.

Neither of us spoke, lost in the sensations, watching our own reflections in the mirror. In time the only sound in the room was our heavy breathing, coupled with the occasional involuntary small sounds escaping from both of us, whimpers and hungry moans, suppressed. Time was lost, without meaning, everything pulled into the now.

12