The Boy Next Door 01: Foot in Mouth

Story Info
Tim has to put his mouth where his money is.
3.8k words
4.75
18.8k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim has to put his mouth where his money is.

WARNING: This is a twisted tale of foot worship, reluctant male on male sex, with a heavy dose of male submission and domination, so if you find those things at all objectionable, please move on. Everyone is over 18 and you should not try this at home.

FYI - I'm not really into the foot worship scene, but I have been on the receiving end. If you are heavy into foot worship, please let me know if I've come close to your experiences and/or fantasies. Thanks for reading!

I guess I've lost my mojo...

My name's Tim, it's going on three years since my divorce, and I can barely remember the last time I got laid. After I struck out at the bar last night, I was tipsy and desperate enough to post a photo and a sad profile on one of those hook up sites. Not to brag, but I used to be able to walk into a bar and either score or at least get a phone number any night of the week. Not that I'm god's gift to women, but I still have that boy next door look and keep myself in decent shape. But once you are pushing forty and single, the gals stop looking at you as a prospect and start wondering what your problem is.

It doesn't help that you're driving a twelve-year-old SUV, your clothes have seen better days and you're still paying alimony so your ex can stay in the co-op and the best you can afford is a crummy one-bedroom apartment. So, after striking out on a Friday night after dropping some cash at the bar that I couldn't really afford right now, I threw up the post, had another beer, got depressed over the lack of response, jerked off and went to bed.

In keeping with the wild life of a divorced man, I spent this morning taking a run, vacuuming and doing laundry...woo-hoo. Yes, ladies! He's single! Please, one at a time...!

It was after lunch by the time I got around to taking down my sad post. I pulled it up on my phone and saw the shirtless selfie I had posted. Thankfully it was from the neck down, so my face wasn't in the shot. I paused. Hmm...not bad. I took the shot in my living room so the light from the lamp hit me just right to show that I was still in pretty good shape, a bit thick around the middle with a hint of former abs showing. I was about to delete it when I noticed a message attached...from a guy. Sheesh... just when I was feeling better about myself. I checked the message anyway.

"Dude. No homo. Hope I look that good with my shirt off in my thirties. Keep it up!"

Suddenly I felt better about myself. I really needed any type of ego boost today. I decided to give the kid a quick reply.

"Thanks, bro. You really have to work at it when you're about to hit the big Four-Oh."

"Seriously, dude. You're 39???!!"

OK. Now I was feeling a LOT better about myself.

"Yeah, I am. How old are you?"

"I thought you were only in your early thirties. I'm 24."

"Ouch. I'm envious. You've got some wild times ahead of you. Afraid mine are mostly behind me."

"Don't buy into the BS that just because you're getting close to 40 that the wild times are over. A lot of the DILF's on here get up to some pretty wild stuff."

"LOL. I'm sure... What kind of crazy stuff do they get up to...staying up past midnight?"

"Not sure I should tell you. It might weird you out."

"If it's gay I'm not interested..."

"Well, it sounds gay, but it's not really."

"Bro, if it sounds gay, it's gay. Not my scene at all!"

"No homo. Pants stay on and zipped up. But a lot of DILFs pay real money to suck my toes!"

It took me a few moments to process this intel. This kid was pulling my leg.

"Is that your autocorrect? Did you type that guys pay to suck your TOES?!"

"Yup! Toes! They really get off on me telling them to get down on their knees and lick these feet."

There was an attachment. I opened it and it was a picture of a young guy's feet. Just feet. Nothing unusual about them. I'm not naïve, but I was scratching my head over this weird kink.

"They must be some creepy fat weird guys to want to lick a dudes feet."

"Nope. Typical married guys with a wife and kids. They get all hot and bothered to be ordered around and lap at my feet like a dog going after peanut butter! LOL."

"REALLY?"

"Really. They can't get enough."

"They pay you to lick your feet? I have to get in on this. LOL."

"Cool. I'll give you a taste for free and we can take it from there."

WHATTHEFUCK?! This punk wanted me to PAY him to lick his feet and suck on his toes?!

"WHOA! Bro, I'm not some weirdo that's into guys' feet. You're barking up the wrong tree with me!"

"You never can tell. I'll bet you fifty bucks that you can't lick my feet and suck my toes like I order you to do for ten minutes without getting a boner."

"OK. I'll take that bet! LOL!"

A minute later there was a knock at my door. Who could that be? I looked out the peephole and saw my next-door neighbor Hunter standing there holding a six pack. BUDDY!

Hunter was in his twenties, tall and lanky as you would expect at that age with a mop of black hair and blue eyes. But he wasn't a punk. He actually had his own little shop where he fixed heavy duty equipment, did welding and metalwork so he was strong and lean. I opened the door and Hunter held up the six pack, "Wanna watch the game, Tim?"

"Sure! C'mon in, Hunter. I'll get some pretzels and chips!"

"Don't bother with those. Your mouth's gonna be too busy sucking on my toes."

I froze. Then I turned to face my young neighbor, expecting to be greeted by his usual toothy grin and dimples. Hunter's face was stern and businesslike. "Did you forget we have a bet?"

"Umm... That was you??"

"I recognized your living room in your selfie." Hunter pulled a beer out of the pack and twisted the top off. He gave me the rest. "Put those on ice. You can have one after we're done, bitch." He turned and walked into my living room as I put the beer away. The game came to life on my TV. I stepped into the living room where Hunter had already made himself at home, sprawled on my couch with his sneakered feet up on my coffee table. We had hung out before, but there was no sign of the laid-back, easy-going Hunter that I knew. He was a young man in charge of what was going down here.

This was a HUGE misunderstanding. There was NO WAY I was going to be licking his size 12 feet. "Umm, Hunter. You know I was just kidding around, right?"

He gave me a look that sent a chill down my spine. "I wasn't. You trying to welch on me, bitch?"

"No, no... It's just that..." I was taken aback by the fact that I had been sexting with my neighbor Hunter and that the young man's usually easy going personality had been replaced with the no nonsense attitude of a loan shark.

Hunter read from his phone, "OK. I'll take that bet! LOL!" "That's what you texted to me like two fucking minutes ago, bitch! The way I see it, there's fifty bucks on the line. Either hand me fifty bucks right now or get on your knees, take off your shirt, shoes and socks, then crawl over here and worship my feet." His tone was like that of a prosecutor destroying a guilty witness.

"Y-You won't tell anyone will you, Hunter?" I sounded so pathetic as I kicked off my shoes, begging this kid not to tell anyone that I was about to suck on his toes and lick his feet. WTF? Why was I suddenly so submissive to the boy next door? Was I enjoying this like he'd predicted?

"Sir! You call me, Sir. Understand, bitch?"

"Yes, sir..." I peeled off my tee shirt and crawled across my carpet in just my cargo shorts.

"Don't worry, bitch. I won't tell anyone that my DILF neighbor crawled on his hands and knees to worship my sweaty feet with his tongue."

"Thank you, sir. I appreciate it." I said meekly as I reached his sneakered feet on my coffee table. Hunter moved his right foot so my head was now between his feet.

"Untie my laces...with your teeth."

Oh no. "Yes, sir." I bowed my head toward his right foot and got a whiff of his well-worn sneakers. Ugh. I had to do this. I simply couldn't afford to lose fifty bucks right now and I sure as hell could use an extra fifty in my pocket! I lowered my face to Hunter's sneaker. Contact. For the first time I had my face pressed against a sneaker. A sneaker with another guy's foot inside. After a bit of fussing with my lips and tongue I was able locate the plastic tip on one of his laces and grip it with my teeth. I pulled away, drawing the lace with me until the knot came undone. Well, that's one foot done.

"Loosen the laces too."

Sigh. "Yes, sir." Why was I calling this kid sir? But I was too busy getting my first taste of an old sneaker as I loosened his laces with my teeth. Then I moved on to the other foot and grabbed the lace tip with my teeth.

"Hold it." I froze. "Look at me and do it slow." I looked at Hunter as I slowly raised my head until the knot on his sneaker came undone. "Good boy." His thumb absently rubbed the bulge in his jeans.

So that was Hunter's deal. He liked to be in control of another dude. Based on his texts and his reaction, what the kid was really into was controlling older men. The bad news for Hunter is that I got a thrill myself when I saw that I was turning the kid on with my antics. I almost smiled. Hunter didn't know it yet, but we were now in a contest to determine who was really in control here.

I started to loosen the laces on Hunter's other sneaker, but this time I held his gaze and made a good show of grabbing each lace with my teeth and pulling it loose while making the occasional "Mmmff..." for Hunter's benefit. The kid ate it up, idly rubbing his thumb over his bulge again while shifting on my couch and letting out a soft, "Yeaaahhh..." As soon as I got his laces loose, the kid kicked off his sneakers and pulled off his shirt. I was making him hot. I may have been on my knees, but this punk was putty in my hands.

"Now do my socks with your teeth," Hunter husked. I noticed that he didn't call me a bitch and his attitude had softened noticeably.

"Yeth, thir." I almost moaned for Hunter with a mouthful of his stinky sock. I pulled on the heel of his sock and Hunter rubbed his socked foot on the side of my face. "Yeah, now you're getting into it..." he moaned. I gave him a "Mmmm..." and he bought it, gently stroking my face with his smelly foot. I was looking up at him the whole time. I had to admire his handsome face and youthful physique. Hunter had a trim body with a full set of tight abs flowing down into his form fitting jeans. I felt a bit of a rush thinking that by exploiting this youth's overabundance of hormones, I was actually in full control of this young god sprawled on my sofa. I had pulled the sole of his sock down past his heel, so with my eyes locked on my would-be Master, I moved up to his toes to pull his sock off. Of course, I couldn't just keep it simple, while looking my blue eyed boy in the eyes, I opened wide and dove my mouth down over his big toe and the ball of his foot then gently clamped my teeth down on his foot. I started to back off, pulling Hunter's stinky sock off while I nibbled not too gently on his tender young foot.

As I expected, Hunter inhaled and squirmed on the sofa, rubbed his hand over his bulge with a drawn out, "FFFUUUUCCCKKKK..." in reaction to having a kneeling grown man nibbling hungrily on his vulnerable well-formed foot. I tossed his sock aside with a shake of my head and attacked Hunter's naked foot. I went right for his ultra-sensitive arch with my mouth, licking and nibbling aggressively at his silky-smooth skin with my tongue and teeth. Hunter moaned and grabbed a handful of couch cushion while humping his hips against his other hand. I moved up the side of his foot and started working on the top of his foot, lapping and nibbling his sweaty foot, getting a healthy taste of the tang of his youthful sweat. I moved onto his toes and Hunter pulled his foot back with a "Damn...! Do my other foot...and lose the cargo shorts." I unsnapped my shorts as I dove for his other socked foot and dropped my shorts.

"You lose, bitch!"

Huh? Oh shit! I looked down and saw that I was pitching a major tent in my boxer briefs. I was so caught up in being a power bottom over my young neighbor that I forgot that we had a bet that I wouldn't get hard while worshipping his feet. I could argue that I didn't get off on worshipping his feet but that I was really getting off on controlling Hunter by toying with just one foot.

"Pay up."

No way. This wrestling match for dominance was just beginning, punk.

"Umm... I don't have the fifty right now..."

"WHAT! Dude, seriously, WHATTHEFUCK..."

"I can get it for you in a couple of weeks...unless..." I dangled the worm in front of the punk's nose...

"Unless what...?" I think I had a nibble.!

"Well, it looked like you were getting into me working your feet, so how about I keep going until you figure I've worked off my debt?"

Hunter was about to tell me to just pay up, but he hesitated and started to consider my offer, just like I knew he would. Guys his age could always be seduced by the slightest hint of sexual pleasures.

"Hmm... OK. Let's say a buck a minute. That's fifty minutes of you chowing down on my feet."

Yikes! "Umm, how about twenty-five?" There was no way that I was going to spend almost an hour sucking on Hunter's toes.

"OK, but you have to be my total foot slave the whole time."

Sigh. "OK, let's do it."

He set the timer on his phone, "Get to work on my other foot, slave."

Hunter dropped his socked foot on my coffee table right in front of my face. I did the same routine on this foot that I did on the last one. I grabbed the heel of his smelly sock with my teeth and pulled it down enough so I could engulf his toe with my mouth and pull the sock off slowly while chomping on the tender foot beneath. I then attacked his arch, giving his foot a wicked tongue bath and gnawing on it too.

Hunter was fully hard and it was taking all has willpower to not be rubbing his dick thru the worn crotch of his jeans. While I nibbled his left foot my young master started to rub his bare right foot over my face. "Yeah, bitch. Worship my stinky feet. You fucking love it don't you?"

"Oh, yeth, thir." Hunter trapped my head between his spit-soaked feet as I continued to lap one foot then the other.

"Yeah, going to be nice to have a willing foot slave right next door. Work my toes, boy."

"Yeth, thir." I sucked on his big toe while lapping it with my tongue. Hunter was so turned on that the kid was practically humping his jeans on my sofa. I may have miscalculated on just how much Hunter was into having an older man worship his feet. The young punk was REALLY into dominating guys almost old enough to be his dad by having them on his knees sucking on his toes.

If you are wondering why a straight guy my age would be on his knees and willingly humiliating himself by sucking on some kid's toes, the answer is very simple. When you are pushing forty and a good looking twenty something gives you a second look, you do NOT turn them down regardless of their kinks or gender. I've gotten more than a few awesome blowjobs from some cute twinks over the years and even made out with a couple of the pretty ones. So having a young, good-looking stud like Hunter as an occasional option right next door was a gift you do not send back.

I was a bit surprised when Hunter suddenly stood up and started to unbuckle his belt. I wondered how hot he would look with a tent in his underwear. I was guessing that he was a black designer brief kind of young stud. He yanked off his belt as he came around my coffee table. "Get your mouth on my feet, boy," he ordered.

"Yes, sir." I bowed my head down and lapped at his right foot.

Hunter took a swig of beer and let the end of his belt trail across my upturned butt. "I'm going to move around a bit. If your lips come off my feet, your ass is going to feel the sting of my belt. Do you understand me, boy?"

"Yeth, thir." Hunter took a step and of course I lost contact. THWACK! Fuck that stung! Hunter took another step and I managed to keep contact by staying low to the ground and crab walking on my carpet. I did ok for a few steps, but lost contact again when he turned. THWACK! Sonofabitch! We did a few circuits of the living room and I heard Hunter put his empty bottle on the kitchen counter.

"I gotta take a leak." Shit. I was NOT into piss play at all. Hunter headed for the bathroom. I managed to keep contact down the hall but lost it going through the doorway. THWACK! SHIT! That one actually glanced my balls! I followed my young master into the bathroom and lapped at his foot listening to him unzip and fish his semi-hard cock out of his jeans. Of course I peeked up took see what he was packing. Hunter's cock was good sized but not porn star huge. It took him a moment, but he finally started to piss while I knelt on all fours on the cold tile lapping at his well-formed foot. Not a big surprise, but upon hearing the water splashing, I realized that I needed to piss too! It didn't help when Hunter moved to the sink and washed his hands.

I lost contact with his foot again when we hit the doorway. THWACK! Grrr... I strained to hold my bladder. We headed to the kitchen with me lapping the punk's foot the whole way. He got a fresh beer out of the frig and headed back to the living room. The carpeting felt great on my knees after the hard floors in the bathroom and kitchen. Hunter paused in front of the TV to watch a play. Interception! I looked up out of years of habit and was rewarded with an extra hard THWACK! Dammit, my thin cotton underwear offered no protection at all from the sting of Hunter's belt. How many thwacks had I already received on my tender butt?

Hunter sat down on my coffee table and took a swig of beer as he watched the game unfold. "On your back, bitch." I rolled onto my back and Hunter covered my face with his feet. I lapped at the soles of his feet slavishly and moaned as my sore butt touched the carpet. "I'm really gonna feel that tomorrow," I thought. Hunter put down his belt above me and checked the timer on his phone as he rubbed his feet on my spit-soaked face. He played with his phone and then started playing with his bulge. Really? Fucking kids and their phones. The punk was watching porn while I was right below him worshipping his feet in real time. I was a bit insulted.

Zip! Hunter opened his jeans, hooked the waistband of his black briefs (called it) under his balls, releasing his hardening cock. He started to jerk off above me while watching his porn and rubbing his size twelve feet over my face and lapping tongue. Looking up at the young stud jerking his healthy man-meat while I tongued his feet gave me a raging boner too. I figured WTF. I pulled my own waistband down under my balls and started stroking in time with Hunter.

I'll admit that I was really turned on. My butt ached from having been whipped by the hot stud jerking off above me while I lapped at his feet squirming over my face while jerking my own cock in time with his own. Hunter started to jerk his cock faster. I kept pace with him and moaned as I lapped as his feet with renewed intensity. Hunter started to moan and was pressing his feet harder into my moaning face. All too soon, Hunter announced, "I'm cumming!" and shot scalding hot ropes of fresh boy cream all over my chest and belly. Watching the young stud's tight body flex and his balls tense up as he shot his hot semen and feeling it rain down on me, sent me over the edge and I shot a respectable load of my own all over my belly.

As I gasped my recovery, Hunter dragged his hot foot through the jizz on my belly and brought his dripping foot to my mouth. "Lap it up, bitch." I hesitated but then lapped his foot clean while Hunter collected more cum with his other foot. I almost retched several times as I was presented with one cum coated foot to clean and then the other over and over again. I was on the verge of puking when the timer went off.

12