The Boyfriend Pt. 45

Story Info
Blake rides Rudolph with some nipple clamps.
3.7k words
4.91
4.7k
2

Part 45 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part XLV: Holy Reindeer Balls

Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam found himself in a trance as he watched his girlfriend cum on camera. He couldn't see her face, but he could hear her moans and gasps, and he could see the way that her asks and her feet, and even her lower lips twitched and flexed around her fingers. He could tell by the way her ass seemed to keep clenching around the plug, drawing it in a little bit more, than letting it go, then doing the same Thing over and over again in an erratic rhythm.

Watching her play with that plug had broken his resolve, and he'd started stroking his cock. He'd still managed to restrain himself just a bit, only lubing up two fingers, and gently stroking the underside of his shaft, but even that was making him want to cum far more than he did before.

The plug in his eyes definitely wasn't helping. It felt amazing, heightening the sensations on his cock, so that just stroking it with two fingers felt almost like Blake was doing something magic with her tongue to it.

Fuck, what will it feel like if she goes down on me while I have a plug in?

The thought of that made his cock pulse, and he had to take a deep shuddering breath, to make sure he restrained himself and didn't just start pounding away. He was dripping pre cum though, and it had mixed with the lube pretty thoroughly. The thought of Blake teasing that out of him as he sat on a plug, and just looking up the pre com and doing nothing else...

Fuck. I might be a little bit more into her taking control than I thought.

That, he was definitely not telling Tasha about. She'd have way too much fun with that. And Blake probably would too.

Eyes still glued to the screen, Liam caught the moment that Blake completely lost it and slumped forward just a bit, her ass tilting up in the air a bit further, still just barely in the screen. Though her back dimples were gone. Liam always liked looking at those, on any girl, but particularly his girlfriend. It wasn't really a substitute for resting his thumbs on those dimples when they had sex, but he would take what he could get.

Blakes asked stayed like that on the screen for about a minute and a half, before he heard her moan, and watched as she pushed herself up and turned over, then adjusted the camera.

Liam swallowed hard, cock pulsing again as he took in his girlfriend in her post-orgasmic state. She seemed to glow, as she always did whenever she'd just cum.

She looked sweaty and exhausted, but it looked amazing on her. Her skin glistened, and the exhaustion was a satisfied, fulfilled sort of exhaustion.

It made him wish he'd been the one to make her feel that way, and that he could be there to gather her into his arms, and let her lean against him instead of the pile of pillows. It made him wish he could be there, so that he could comfort her, and then tease her, like he knew she liked, while she was too tired to do anything about it.

Her head would lull back against his shoulder as he teased her lower lips, her moans would kiss his ears, and she would melt against him as he incited little sparks and shivers of pleasure.

"Fuck, dudes," Blake said, voice tired and breathy, but still thick with arousal, "That was fucking insane. I think I might need Santa elves to just come fuck me, because I might be too tired to fuck anything else."

Jokes and protests flooded into the chat, and Blake grant, giving them a tired laugh.

"Of course I wouldn't leave you dudes hanging like that. But maybe don't get to the next goal quite as fast this time? Give me in my poor little pussy sometime to recuperate before you make me ravage it again?"

Liam had to laugh this time as a ton more tips flooded in, and Blake reached her next, much larger goal, in just a few minutes.

"Ugh, fuck you," Blake half-yelled at the screen, though she still had a smile on her face, "you dudes just want to see if I can actually fuck my brains out, don't you?"

A bunch of varying affirmative responses along with more tips rolled in, Blake laughed.

"Be careful what you wish for, dudes. You might make me loopier tonight than when I cuddled Lt. Dan, and that was pretty fucking ridiculous. I'm gonna open This one in the sack, but I need some fluids first."

Blake spread her legs further and gestured toward the shining lines down the insides of her thighs, and the glistening, dripping mess that was her puffy pussy.

"Look at what you did."

Blake went off camera for a few minutes, giving Liam a much-needed reprieve, and making his cock actually go down for a little bit. The plug in his ass still felt amazing though. That sense of fullness was something he was really getting to like more and more each time he played with his ass.

When Blake came back, she took the present everyone had tipped for, and set it between her legs with a thump.

Liam found himself mildly amused by her viewers when he looked at the chip board. There were a few people each time, that had tipped for presence no one else had, but the majority of Blake's viewers had all tipped for the same ones each time after a few users he believed were her regulars essentially started whipping votes.

"Alright, dudes. Let's see what we got this time."

Blake opened up the present, looked inside and then threw her head back.

"Oh, motherfucker!"

She pulled out what was inside, and checked the box off-screen.

"Fuckyou dudes. Or I guess, fuck me, since I'm the one that picked it. Still annoyed at you fucks, though."

Liam frowned at that for a moment, then laughed when Blake held up the present's contents to the screen.

They were what he was pretty sure were nipple clamps, with jingle bells hanging off the ends.

"Fucking nipple clamps, dudes," Blake said, "Fucking nipple clamps. I must have been super fucking high when I bought these, or I just saw the jingle bells and had Christmas Fever, and wanted them to go along with the Jingle Bell plug."

She threw her head back with an "Ugh!"

"Alright, dudes, I'm going to put these on, but all of you fuckers should have to put these on too. These things fucking hurt. Don't get me wrong, they hurt in a good way, but it still fucking hurts. Especially at first."

Liam watched as Blake went to put one on, moving aside the Hanukkah dress, and biting her lip, one eye sort of closed, the other wide open as she carefully clipped the clamp onto her nipple.

Her eyes went wide as it went shut.

"Mother FUCKER!" she shouted, "Fucking, fuckity fuck."

She flipped off the camera.

"Ugh, fuck you dudes so hard."

Her reaction was pretty much the same to put on the other one.

After a few moments of making weird faces as she reacted to the clamps, Blake took a deep breath and looked back toward the camera.

"All right, dudes I don't think I will be able to come with just my fingers while wearing these stupid things. I'll definitely need to relax a bit more, but I'll give you however many orgasms it takes to get to a present where I can fuck myself with it if you let me go on to the next present period deal?"

Liam laughed as there were a lot of affirmative answers, but most of them said that she had to shimmy or shake her chest, before they would start tipping.

Blake's mouth opened wide, but Liam could tell that she'd suspected something like this, as her eyes still danced.

"You guys are the fucking worst. But you're also awesome. You have a deal. If these things rip my nipples off though, you're paying for new ones."

***

Blake

Blake grinned as she grabed the next present from under the tree, and moved it into the view of the camera. She had already changed into the New Year's outfit, donning the top hat, the shiny white stockings with sequins on the hems, and the little double breasted vest that flared out over her hips at the bottom, and let her keep her tits out, and show off the nipple clamps.

She hadn't come yet in this costume, or with the clamps, but she knew what this present was, and she didn't think she would have any problem coming three times with it inside her.

I just need to make sure I'm not too tired for the last two presents once I'm done with it.

She'd hoped these three would be grouped together, as she planned on something special for Liam at the very least, regardless of where they ended up in the progression of tips. As much as he and her viewers would probably like the thought of seeing her do something extra beyond putting her already tired body through 12 orgasms, she was glad for her sake that she was going to be able to include her surprise is part of her original plan.

Blake opened the present, and made sure her eyes went wide and that her lips split into a wide smirk.

"Holy reindeer balls, dudes," she said, taking the present out of its box, "looks like I finally have something to fuck myself with. I might not survive this one, though."

Blake tried to imagine the look on her boyfriend's face, as she held the massive horse dildo--reindeer dildo, tonight--up so the camera could take in the whole thing. Just to emphasize its size, she held up her arm next to it. It was longer, and about as big around as her rest.

Blake had taken bigger, and she'd taken longer, but usually not both. At least not in her pussy. Her ass was usually a bit stretchier.

Blake had also made sure to give this one a mount, otherwise writing it would not be nearly as fun as what she had in mind. Especially when she got to the later presence.

"All right, dudes, what do you think? Am I going to the next president, or am I making myself come three times on this monster?"

Her viewers, as Blake had expected, voted overwhelmingly in favor of her coming on this present before going on to the next ones.

Fine by me.

As she sat the mounted dildo down in front of her, though, Blake had the briefest hesitation. Just a quick moment wondering if this would turn Liam off to her. Watching some random girl on a cam show or in porn taking a giant cock or dildo, and stretching herself out was hot--Blake was no stranger to those videos--but would Liam be okay with watching her do that?

Most guys probably wouldn't be, but you're with Liam because he's not like that.

Though the thought creeping into her head was itself something that made her a little uncomfortable, Blake was satisfied with her rebuttal and push that train of thought away, focusing again on her show.

Liam has probably seen me do this before anyways. And, honestly, he's essentially got a porno dick, at least as far as most people are concerned, so he's stretching me out one way or another whenever we fuck, anyway.

Thinking about that, made Blake clenched between her legs. Even though she was already horny, even though she was currently grasping a massive dildo, and had already come six times. Even after all that, just thinking about her boyfriend's wonderful cock could make her needy for more.

I fucking love him so much.

Taking a deep breath, Blake took some of the oil she had just off camera, and started lubing up her dildo.

"Normally, I would ask you dudes how you wanted to see me take this thing," Blake said as she positioned herself and the toy, "but there's really only one way I can take this thing and actually ride it hard enough to make myself come that much, so you dudes get to watch my as bounce up and down on this huge cock."

She wiggled her ass for the camera, gasping as the nipple clamps swung with her movement, "This time, featuring a shiny but plug."

Grinning as she got a few tips just from saying that, Blake adjusted her camera to give everyone the best view, then turned around again and presented her ass to the camera, backing it up so she was touching the massive toy.

It was medium softness, so it didn't completely flop over, but it wasn't standing completely straight, which was good. She wouldn't be able to take it all the way down to the base, but she would be able to take a lot of it and give her viewers a good show.

Which was part of why she didn't immediately press it to her lips and take it inside of her. Instead, she let it sit against her ass, fitting perfectly between her slightly spread cheeks, and hot dogged it, moving her ass up and down its length to tease her viewers. Once she had done that, she sat up on her heels just a bit, and moved her ass down to just above the base of the dildo, showing her viewers how big it truly was, and how deep inside her it would reach.

Blake had prepped, so if she took it in her ass, she could probably actually get all the way down to the base. Or most of the way there, at least.

That will come later though.

For now, she was taking this thing in her pussy, and it was going to absolutely fuck her up. Even without the plug in harass, it would have been a tight fit, but with how big that thing was, she was going to feel every stroke in both holes, and feel so fucking full while doing it.

Which was how she liked it, but it was still going to be intense as fuck.

After a few minutes of playing around and showing off the sides of the cock compared to her body, Blake looked over her shoulder at the camera.

"Are you dudes ready for Rudolph to fuck my brains out?"

Blake laughed as a bunch of affirmative responses came in, some of them cheering her on, and even a few tips came in--some of them pretty large despite the goal already being reached--with little notes telling her to drain Rudolph dry.

Giggling to herself as she turned away from it, Blake took a deep breath, then lifted her asses, arching her back and reached between her legs to take the head of the reindeer cock and press it against her lips.

Getting the flared head in was a little bit of a struggle as always, even when she didn't have a huge plug in, and once it slipped past her lips, Blake's head started to fog over. Her mouth opened in a wordless gasp and her legs quivered. She already felt full just from the very tip of this cock. The tug of the jingling nipple clamps didn't help either. While the cock was a massive, almost overwhelming sensation, the clamps were like little sparks that blended pain and pleasure every time Blake's nipples moved too much.

Fuck, and I need to last through coming three fucking times.

It was times like this when she missed her boyfriend. While she preferred to be active in bed, knowing she usually had the option to just lay back completely exhausted and let Liam fuck her brains out, instead of her having to do anything, was definitely the better scenario.

I'll just have to imagine that I'm giving Liam the ride of his life. And that he got some sort of radioactive bee sting on his cock or something like that, making it swell to end human proportions until I come on it three times in a row.

Totally realistic scenario.

Taking another deep breath, Blake pressed her hips down further on the toy.

"Oh, fuck me," She gasped, legs quivering as the flared head pressed against the flared bottom of the plug through that thin membrane between her ass and her vagina. Blake's eyes were squeezed shut at the intensity of the sensations radiating through her body from both holes, and her mouth was open in a seemingly permanent gasp, but she didn't let herself stop. She slowly continue to lower her hips down onto the toy--on to Liam's massive swollen fucking cock--until the flared head pressed against her cervix, and a jolt of half pain half pleasure shot through her, making her moan, and nearly making her collapse as her legs quivered again, threatening to turn to jelly.

Holy fucking, fuckity fuck.

Blake couldn't remember feeling this full in a very long time. She Took a moment to bask in it, back arched, lower lips spread, elbows and forehead pressed against the floor, hair spread out like a Halo around her period her heart was pounding.

So fucking full.

Blake didn't open her eyes. If she did, reality might come back to her. She didn't know if she would be able to finish writing this cock the way that she needed to, if reality got in the way.

I need to come on his cock. I need to ride Liam's stupidly big cock and let him watch my ass bounce up and down on it until I literally fuck my brains out on him from coming so damn hard.

Taking a few deep breaths this time, Blake flexed her muscles, and started moving her ass.

She took it slow at first, lifting her ass all the way up thick, slippery shaft, until the flared head pressed against to plug through her walls again. This sort of controlled movement helped with the nipple clamps, but she could still feel the weight of the Jingle Bells drawing attention to the clamps squeezing her nipples tight. She didn't want this thing--Liam's cock--to come out, because she didn't know if she would be able to get her boyfriend's huge, wonderful cock back inside of her again if it did come out. At least, she didn't think she'd be able to do it again without passing out or having some sort of brain damage.

But, having such a huge cock stretching her out with every long thrust, was making her horny as fuck. It wouldn't take her long to come, especially with every stroke rubbing against the plug spreading her ass, giving her double the pleasure, with half of it being that deep intense pleasure she always got from playing with her ass.

The fullness was nearly overwhelming every single time she let the head hit her cervix, and that little jolt of pain and pleasure, pushed her even further towards orgasm. Within minutes, she was really fucking Liam's swollen massive cock. Not just riding it. She was fucking it hard.

It took her all of a few minutes to come after that.

Blake screamed. That was the only outlet for the intensity that exploded inside of her. Waves of sensations she didn't even think she could really call pleasure, because they were so fucking intense, rocked her entire body. Her legs burned and quivered and shook, her arms did the same, her ads were on fire, and all of that mixed with the liquid lightning that her orgasm infused her body with.

And Blake kept going.

She couldn't stop. Even as she wanted to, she couldn't stop. She needed more. She needed to fuck Liam hard.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

A fog of fucks filled the Blake's mind, Spiraling around the massive cock that wasn't just fucking her pussy anymore. It was fucking her. Her entire fucking being.

It was making her high from just how insanely alive every single stroke made her feel. She was pushing her body to its limits, and it felt incredible. Continuing to fuck Liam's massive cock on top of the liquid lightning that coursed through her veins made her feel like she was going to explode, like her body wouldn't be able to contain the insane heights of pleasure and pure sensation that she was reaching.

All she needed was for him to slap her ass and pull her hair.

And even as she imagined that, it somehow felt real for her. Maybe it was how horny she was, maybe it was the effects of her orgasm, but thinking about Liam's yanking on her hair as she rode his massive cock, then slapping her ass hard, made her feel his fingers in her hair and the sting of his handprint on her ass.

He slapped her again and again and again, pulling tighter on her hair, and she came again. A raw throaty screen ripped from her very fucking soul as she nearly blacked out.

She wasn't able to hold her upward body tense anymore. Her shoulders and head collapsed onto the carpet, but her hips kept going. She couldn't stop. She needed more. Needed to come that last time.

She didn't know why, she just needed to do it. It was almost a physical thing.

12