The Boys Club Pt. 08

Story Info
Mary becomes the first to be gang banged.
2.7k words
4.63
29.8k
44

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

The next few chapters will be shorter as each mom get's her first 4 on one experience.

* * * * *

The next day, Mary and Billy's house.

8:00 AM.

Mary was puttering around the kitchen, preparing breakfast while Billy worked on his laptop. Billy and Ken had a small business maintaining, installing, and repairing small computer networks. Both were serious computer geeks and headed for careers in IT.

Mary, barefoot and wearing what Billy had asked her to wear, a diaphanous baby doll nighty that concealed nothing, and barely covered her ass. She looked over her shoulder at her son and asked, "Are you looking forward to the club's first full get-together this afternoon?"

"Yup," said Billy, with a wry smile.

Billy had fucked Mary just before coming downstairs, and she could feel his cum and her juices dripping out of her cunt and running down the inside of her thighs. The feeling was both humiliating and highly erotic.

The kitchen door to the garage opened and Ken walked in. He tossed a thumb drive to Bill, saying, "That's the estimate for Mrs. Diaz." Tom's mom, Angela Diaz ran a two-person bookkeeping business out of a small office in a nearby strip mall. Her employee was a 22-year old college girl who worked part-time. She'd asked Bill and Ken to replace her aging computers.

"Cool," said Bill. Ken turned to Mary, who had her back to him while working at the counter. The back of Mary's neck was bright red with embarrassment at being almost naked in front of Ken.

Ken walked up behind her, and without pause, put his hands under Mary's nighty, and ran them up to her flanks, cupping her amazing tits, kneading the massive globes, and twisting and pulling on her nipples. He whispered in Mary's ear, "I'm going to fuck you right here in the kitchen Mrs. Upton, and you're going to let me do it.

He slipped one hand down her body, caressing Mary as he did, and reached around in front of her, cupping her trimmed cunt, and feeling its warmth, not missing that she was weeping cum out of her pussy. Mary gasped, and said, "Kenny, not in the kitchen,"

Mary's son, still sitting at the table working on his laptop said without looking up, "Mommy, two words. Sex slave."

Ken brought his wet hand to Mary's face and told her, "Lick it clean." Mary instantly did so,

Ken spun Mary 90 degrees away from the counter, so she faced the kitchen door. It opened and Tom and Mark walked in. Both immediately shed their clothing, displaying their rigid cocks. Billy walked up to his mom, shedding his clothing as well. Ken was doing the same behind her.

Mary's knees almost went out from under her causing her to stumble back into Ken, who wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against his now naked chest, and whispering, "I got you, Mary. We're going to make you feel so good. Just look at all the teenage cocks that are going inside of you."

Billy pulled the nighty over Mary's head, and told her, "Bend over and grab your ankles mom."

Mary was trembling in a confusion of fear, anticipation, and arousal, but did not hesitate and did as she was told. Ken pulled Mary's ass cheeks apart while Billy worked a generous amount of lube around and in her no longer virgin ass.

Bill poured a dollop of lube on Ken's cock. Tom was now standing in front of Mary with his erection on full display. A dollop of lube went onto his cock as well.

Kenny stood Mary upright. Billy produced a short length of soft nylon rope and tied Mary's hands firmly behind her back.

Billy whispered into Mary's ear, "Kenny and Tommy haven't fucked Mrs. Upton yet, so they get to be first. Do a good job for my friends, whore."

Ken and Tom grabbed Mary's hips, positioned themselves at her entrances, and without hesitation drove themselves fully home in Mary's willing body.

Mary threw back her head and screamed, "Oh. My. God. So good!" She looked into her son's eyes and mewled, "I know what I am. In both my forebrain and lizard brain, I know what I am.

"Two words my master: sex slave. I'm a sex slave. I want to be a sex slave. I don't want to think, I don't want to worry. I just want to fuck! Thank you, Billy. Thank you so much for freeing me." She turned her attention back to the two boys who had her impaled on their cocks and said, "Fuck me, boys. Fuck me silly."

Mark laid a couple of dish towels on the counter as padding, and hopped up on and kneeled on the counter, presenting his cock to Mary. Mary instantly accepted the young man's cock. Mark pushed into Mary's face until his balls were resting on her chin, and his cock head was in the entrance of her throat. Mark looked deep into Mary's eyes as he started a slow pistoning of his cock into Mary's mouth, reveling in the wanton look she gave him back.

Mary was lost in her sensations. The feel of having three rock-hard young cocks thrusting into her. The humiliation of being used as a sex toy. The amazing pleasure of being so filled up was the most amazing and freeing sensation she'd ever felt.

She just lost herself in the arms of her masters as she began a nonstop series of orgasms. One after another the three boys riding Mary emptied themselves into her body.

They quickly moved her to the living room where the carpet would be easier on her knees.

They had all have fantasized about Mary endlessly, and they were determined to completely satisfy themselves in her body. For the next two hours, Mary was relentlessly fucked in all three holes. The boys did a round-robin. While one boy watched and recovered, the other three would pump themselves into Mary's helpless body.

Once they'd all cum, they'd switch positions. The watcher would slip into Mary's ass. The boy who'd just used her ass would move to her mouth, and the boy who'd been in Mary's mouth would then fill her pussy.

During this Mary was a ragdoll being used for her master's pleasure. She'd lost count of her orgasms. They'd blended into one long orgiastic dream come true, becoming a perfect sex toy.

Finally, the boys reached a stopping point. Her son being last. Billy fucked Mary missionary style for a solid twenty minutes before emptying himself into her, ending her first gang bang.

Billy lifted Mary to her knees, kissing her tenderly on the lips, and saying, "This is only the beginning mom. You are amazing, and you deserve our full attention. We're going to be hammering you nonstop for the next 24 hours. Here's the plan....

"We're going to clean you up, feed you breakfast, a solid breakfast, not a liquid one, then the other three will draw straws to determine what order they get to go. Each will get to spend some one-on-one with you, making you do whatever they want.

"We'll take another break for dinner, then it's 4-on-1 again. How long we go on depends on how much endurance we have, and how much motivation you can stir up in a bunch of teenage boys.

"After that, I get you all to myself for the rest of the night."

"This is for you," Billy said, offering an object to Mary. Mary recognized it as a collar. A purpose-built slave collar. It wasn't ostentatious, but anyone that took a close look at it would know what it was. The buckle was designed in a way that once she put it on, she would be unable to remove it. It had a simple silver tag riveted to the leather with her name "Mary," and her son's phone number.

"It's up to you mom, put it on or not. Once it's on, though, it's on, and you are property. All of us will use you ruthlessly, anytime and way we want," said Billy. Without a word, and looking into her son's eyes, Mary fastened the collar around her neck.

Billy continued, "We'll help you upstairs so you can clean up a bit. When you're ready, come down and have breakfast. Then it'll be time for you to start servicing my friends one on one. Nylons and FMPs from now on.

"You can text the other mom's that you're going to be our whore for the rest of today and this evening. You can let the other moms know they will get their turn, but even we don't know when or who is next. Kenny and I used a game app we've been working on to make what's going to happen as random as we can get it." said Ken. "The next one could find herself on her back with us taking turns at her tomorrow, or it could be the next day, we don't know."

10:30 AM.

Kenny stood up from the breakfast table and offered his hand to Mary, saying, "It's time Mary, we drew straws, and I won. I get you to myself first."

Mary looked at him and said, "Don't get me wrong, I love what you men are doing to me. I want to be worn down to nothing. Secretly it's something I've always wanted. But, while you boys are young and have great recovery times, you are not supermen."

Mark smiled and shook a pill bottle at Mary, saying "I had a long text session with my dad the other day. He's in Shanghai and will be for another two weeks. I sent him a copy of the rules and some video of Billy and I double teaming my mom.

"He's ok with it. He congratulated me on dominating Mom. He said she deserves a full-time master and said she has a family threesome in her future. When I told him what we were planning, he told me where to look in his medicine cabinet for his supply of little blue pills."

"Enough talk," said Kenny, holding his hand out to Mary again. Mary could not miss the quivering evidence of Kenny's readiness pointing at her. Mary meekly took Kenny's hand and was led into the living room where the boys had set up an inflatable bed as a stage for her to perform on.

Kenny led Mary to the edge of the bed, embraced her, and whispered into her ear, "I have dreamt endlessly about being able to say this. Lay down on the bed and spread your legs, Mrs. Upton, I'm going to fuck you. On your back, little Kenny is going to fuck Billy's hot mom."

Mary laid back on the bed and positioned herself, spreading her legs and reaching out to Kenny. Kenny kneeled between her spread legs, and Mary took his cock in her hand, positioning it at her entrance.

She paused and looked at Kenny and said for the whole room to hear, "I'm a whore Kenny. I've been a whore my entire life, just like your mother is a whore, and Alice and Angela are whores.

"Alice and Christine didn't fight it and have had much happier lives because of it. Angela and I fought it, suffered the same guilt as if we'd given in, but nowhere near the pleasure or release if we'd joined Chris and Angie.

"The only thing you boys have to do to please me is to please yourselves. Don't worry about my pleasure. All you have to do is cum inside me as hard and as often as you can, and I will be your willing slave. Take me."

And Kenney did, he slid inside the woman he'd dreamt about for so long. Mary's head was back. He could feel the rigid marbles of her nipples digging into his chest. Mary had not just parted her legs, she'd spread them as if she was asking him to climb completely inside her body.

Kenny looked down and could not believe the beauty and wantonness of what he was seeing. He could not comprehend the incredible pleasure his cock was wrapped in. Mary was so responsive, so hot, so tight, and so clearly wanted this boy to fuck her.

Ken did what Mary asked and just lost himself in her body. Pumping himself into and out of her body with long powerful strokes, hammering into her body so hard the slapping of his flesh against hers could be heard outside.

Mary was completely lost in her pleasure. All her hidden desires opened to the world. She could look around and see three other young men patiently waiting to use her in every obscene way they could think of, and she went wild. She started screaming and begging Kenny to fuck her harder. She wrapped both legs around him, begged for him to never stop.

After about ten minutes, Ken had reached his peak. He pushed himself up so he could look down at his whore as he slammed his cock into her steaming cunt the last few times before screaming, "Take it bitch, take my cum!" and exploding into Mary's body.

Kenny rolled off Mary's used body and was immediately replaced by Tom. Tom ordered Mary, "On your knees bitch, I want you from behind."

Mary spun over and went to her knees, pulling using a pillow to rest her head-on. Tom quickly retied Mary's arms behind her and wasted no time positioning himself behind her. With one savage thrust, he was balls deep in Mary's cunt. Mary arched her back and moaned obscenely, "Oh my god!"

Tommy showed no more finesse than Kenny. He just flat fucked Mary like a wild animal. Growling and cursing as he pounded into the helpless MILF's body. While Mary's moans, screams, and cries were not intelligible, they were obviously encouraging Tommy to continue his brutal fucking of the beautiful mom.

At about the 15-minute mark, Tom shouted, "Fuck the plan, someone sticks another dick in this bitch, I'm upshifting into her ass."

With that, Tom pulled the helpless fucktoy off the bed and onto the carpet, pulled her torso against his, pulled his cock out of her cunt, and slammed it into her ass. The caused Mary to scream and fight for a moment, before she melted into a rag doll, muttering, "Yes. So good. So dirty. So good. Please don't stop fucking me."

Mark quickly positioned himself in front of his friend's mother and slid his cock fully home in her willing cunt. Mark started to kiss her but was interrupted by Billy poking his cock against Mary's lips. Mary instantly opened wide and took Billy's cock into her throat

The three boys hammered Mary ruthlessly until one after another emptied his balls into her. First Tommy in her ass, followed by Mark in her cunt. Mark and Tom held Mary up after they finished inside her, supporting her while she finished off Billy, shallowing his load.

The rest of the day followed in this mold. The boys cuddling with Mary on the inflatable bed. A couple of the boys occasionally taking her upstairs to clean up, while the others changed the sheets, throwing the sodden used ones in the wash.

Eventually one of the boy's cocks would rise and would immediately go into one of Mary's holes for a vigorous fucking. One cock would quickly become two, then three, and then all four would be worrying Mary like a dog with a bone.

Mary was completely compliant, always doing what she was told instantly, and obvious with great enjoyment.

At about 10 pm the boys started cleaning up. Two boys put away the inflatable mattress, folded and stowed all the laundry, and neatened the living room and kitchen. They even vacuumed the house for Mary.

The other two took Mary upstairs, Washed her gently and tenderly in the shower. Washed, dried, and brushed her hair. They used lotion to soothe the irritated skin between her thighs, and on her ass, before dressing her in a baby doll nighty Billy had laid out.

Finally, they asked her to renew her bright red lipstick. Each boy thanked her for giving herself to him before she placed a loving bright red set of lip prints around the base of his cock.

The last thing Mary said as she cuddled into her son's chest before sleep was. "I've never been this tired, this sore, and this satisfied in my life. Promise something master."

"Anything mom," said Billy.

"When your dick gets hard during the night, use it on me. Take me, I'm a whore."