The Boys Do Debbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I join them on the bed. She is writhing between us as his tongue keeps her pussy company. I am rolling her engorged nipples between fingers and thumbs. Her fingers are playing across the washboard of my abs.

A while later the three of us are relaxing in post-coital bliss.

Playing with her great tits, I say.

"Sis, you remember we talked about giving you a team to play with?"

She nods. "Well, we have found four guys that we think you will like. Really nice, fit guys. They are roughly my age, very keen. The bonus, Sis, all of them are virgins, just as you like your man-meat, right?"

Her body reacts as I knew it would. She slightly shifts her position, thighs opening and closing, breathing a bit faster, nipples enlarge. All the signs of arousal.

Her "Fuck me" mode is a click of the dial away.

My sister is very interested, listening with her ears, and with her cunt.

"Who are they?" she asks. I said that was not going to be divulged, just as they did not know who she is.

"Well, I hope you are not thinking of using any of your smelly friends!"

I let that pass. The guy who was eating her pussy was a "smelly boy" less than a week ago. She sure isn't objecting to him now! Franklin gives me a wry wink as I explain about the mask and, and how she would wear them during the sessions.

That appeals to her, as I had guessed it would. She is into a bit of the kinky.

11

She says that it sounds like fun, and then said she might provide handcuffs to add to the mix. "But you, or at least one of you, must be there all the time to make sure I am okay, otherwise it will not happen."

Franklin looked at me before saying. "Protecting you, handcuffing you, tying you down is what we will do. We will make you comfortable and stay beside you the whole time, caring for you. We will make sure no guy gets stupid."

He had three fingers in her cunt as he spoke. She was moaning somewhere deep in her throat. I was rolling her swollen nipples between my fingers.

I kiss her lips. "Debs, whatever you like. Do not worry, Frankie and I will supervise, in fact we will prep you before the others join the party. We will get you ready for the guys. Do you want our cocks to start the fun?" Her reply is to orgasm on his fingers, which he then offers to me so I can suck the cunt-honey from them. As I slurp on his fingers, I get on top of her, push her legs back and plunge my cock deep into the eager pussy of my sister. A place where I belong.

"Oh, fuck Greg, you do that so perfectly, I love your cock, little brother".

Franklin and I fuck her into the small hours, eat pussy and get sucked off multiple times before we all fall asleep.

In the morning we tell her that she will have a trial session with each of the guys. She can accept or reject any of them. Basically, she will be auditioning the gang.

That obviously appeals to her. Kinky sister, the horny bitch!

We decided to give 6 foot, blond, blue-eyed, 8 pack Vince the pole position, and showed her his 'photo. The mask made him look like a prisoner, but it did make the eyes focus on the rest of him. She likes what she sees, his deeply grooved abs impress her, even as she ran her fingers over mine. The way her fingers are moving I guess she is counting. I am not sure if she is counting mine, but she is counting those on his 'photo, all eight of them. They are very impressive.

"Wow, this guy is fit, really fit!", she says in that husky "fuck me" voice she has when aroused and salivating between her legs. "Hmm, he looks so fit! Lovely body, and that dick, well what can I say!" I think. "When that cock is filling your pussy, you will find plenty to say, dear sister. You say whatever you like as I, for one, will be all ears."

With that I sit her on my cock and let her do the work.

12

My parents will be absent Wednesday to Monday, they are attending a Rotary conference hundreds of miles away. Perfect timing. Five nights free of them. A guy on nights one and two. Then a rest day, followed by a guy on each of the other days. The gangbang is to be arranged for a week or so later. She will then have all six guys, having already taken the cherry of every one of us.

I told her to be in my bedroom at 7pm on Wednesday.

We had told Vince to arrive at 8pm, allowing Franklin and me about an hour to prep her. We would empty our balls, fucking her into "Fuck Me" mode, before we let Vince loose on her. Should that be, before Vince is thrown to the wolves?

He will arrive downstairs and wait until we signal him to come up to the bedroom, naked and ready. She must not know he has arrived. He said he will pump iron while waiting in the gym, to get himself primed.

Good idea, the guy is taking this seriously. I am impressed. I have a good feeling about Vince. He is a quiet and thoughtful boy, very polite. MILF's will like him.

Franklin and I work out the routine. My sister will be on her back, one of us holding her legs while the other fucks her.

After a few strokes we will swop places quickly and repeatedly, the aim being to get her confused as to whose cock is in her cunt at any given moment.

You try it.

It really confuses them, especially if they are blindfolded and not hearing anything other than music through headphones. It also adds to anticipation and excitement. Works best if the cocks are evenly matched in size.

Just before Vince takes to the stage, we will tie her wrists to the headboard, one of us will hold her legs back while the other puts the headphones on her ears. All she will hear is music, and not be able to hear us talking.

I chose some Beach Boys tracks as I know she likes them. A lot of their tunes have great rhythm to fuck along to.

With her tied and restrained, Franklin and I will continue pleasuring her, swopping places repeatedly, to make sure she is confused about the identity of the cock in her cunt.

13

On Tuesday afternoon I call Vince. He comes over for a final briefing. Debbie is at the pool, she ignores him. We tell him that he has to power-fuck into her the moment he gets between her legs because, if he hesitates, he will never make it. After that he can fuck her properly. He understands.

The boy is bright. I am confident he will perform well.

Vince will watch me and Franklin in action for a few minutes and then, when he is ready, he will replace one of us at a change-over and fuck her. She will soon realise the switch, but not knowing when it will happen will add to the kinky action. More so if she is restrained and can see nothing of the guy in the saddle, as she must accept the situation and enjoy the new cock.

We told Vince to be sure to shoot a couple of loads before he arrives, if he comes with a full load in his balls it might be too much for him.

He nodded. What 18 year old would not jerk off if it helped lose his cherry!

Wednesday has arrived.

I have spent the day doing the usual things. Got up early, woke myself with a dive in the pool and then spent an hour in the gym. I called the other three of the team, Simon, Danny and Brian and told them which night was reserved for each of them.

Lots of banter, laughs, comments and boasting about what they would be doing. Though I must say, still tinged with disbelief. Just boys! Do we ever change?

During the afternoon I get busy changing the sheets on my bed and cleaning the room, scattering a few drops of lavender water on the sheets and pillows. I set out some scented candles to light later, and generally arrange things to give the room a sensual atmosphere. The main lights are on a dimmer switch, they will be off or on very low power. A spotlight will pick out the action on the bed.

I place two big bottles of super lube next to the bed. More are in the cupboard.

The mini fridge is stocked with bottled water. Towels and wipes are to hand.

I check the sound and video equipment to make sure all are working. The face mask and blindfold are ready, now all we must do is wait until 7pm.

The parents left just after 1pm, there are six hours to go.

14

Debbie has taken the day off work and is topping up her tan.

Franklin comes visiting and fucks her out in the open, on top of a pile of cushions, enjoying themselves in the sunshine. His muscular tanned body, like a sculpted Greek God. Raw power, fucking my sister hard, the way she likes it.

I decide to keep myself for later.

To pass the time I relax and sleep until about 4.30pm.

Then I carefully shave, making sure my pubic hair is neat and trimmed. We all shave the half inch before the shaft. That makes it look bigger, not that I or the other guys lack in that area. I leave a strip of trimmed hair that tapers to my navel. My abs are smooth, and the six pack is right there, deeply grooved, my pride and joy. I shave my ball bag, it is as smooth as the bum of a baby.

Finally, I use some depilatory cream in my butt crack, careful not to leave it on for longer than the recommended maximum of four minutes. Any longer and the skin gets very irritated and sore!

If you have never had a smooth butt crack, you really should try it. Everything feels so different, so clean. When you fart the cheeks sort of tear apart, like ripping cloth, as the seal between them is broken. A hairy crack is not properly sealed, so the real power of the fart is not experienced by a hairy ass.

The result of all these preparations looks good. This boy is ready!

I wear a pair of shorts, nothing else. My dick is resting comfortably.

Debbie arrives home just as I finish prepping myself.

I went through into the house. "Howzit Sis? You are looking really sexy."

I kissed her and she pushes me away. "Go on snot-nose, give me my space, I just got home. Remember, none of your smelly kid friends tonight".

I ignore that and pat her butt. "Make yourself pretty now, you do not want to disappoint your next conquest, do you!"

"Who is this guy?", she asks. "You say he is a virgin?"

" Sister, he is a virgin, just as Franklin was before you changed that less than a week ago."

15

At the mention of his name her lips form a perfect O. "Now he was a surprise!" She has a lustful look on her face, just thinking about him. Who can blame her?

"So, what did you say his name is?"

I wasn't falling for it. I knew she hoped to catch me out and hear me name him.

"Just call him Bobby, they are all called Bobby. He will not disappoint you. He is fit, wait till you feel his body."

"Fitter than you and Franklin?"

"Maybe, maybe not. But he is fit, I promise you."

"Debs, just so you know, when you come to my room at 7pm, no earlier and no later please, you and I are going to do a little loving as a warm-up for you. Bobby will arrive some time later. Franklin will be dropping in as well."

Her tits show she is excited at the prospect.

The nipples are aching to be fondled. I reach forward and oblige. Fuck, they are as hard as bullets. I must fight myself not to fuck her there and then on the kitchen island. I once fucked her on the dining room table. I was banging her when the two halves began to slide apart. Shit, that was nearly a disaster, but once we had recovered we just about wet ourselves laughing about it.

I do not think she has ever had duos or trios, other than me and Franklin. Her nerdy boyfriends would never be so adventurous. Once again, I silently thank them for their lack of manliness. They had driven her into my arms. Thanks guys, I owe you one!

I eat a couple of slices of pizza and go to my room. Shower again, clean my teeth and gargle with mouthwash.

Promptly at 7pm Debbie knocks on the connecting door to the house. I let her in and lock the door. The gym to pool deck door will be locked after Vince arrives.

The scented candles are burning, the room smells great. This is now getting to be a sexy scene. I know the camera is rolling and am tempted to shout lights, camera, action! But no way!

16

The Beach Boys are coming out of the speakers, not too loud, just background.

Debs is wearing a long shirt, fuck all on underneath it.

I squeeze her tits and remove the shirt as I kick my shorts away. My boner is ready. I drop to my knees and bury my face in her pussy, it is wet and sticky as my tongue probes, she moans, holding me by the ears. I spend a few minutes pleasuring her, she tastes fantastically good.

Then, naked, we stand, hugging and kissing deeply. She is really fired up, one hand holding my hard cock, smoothing my pre-cum all over it.

Time to get the show on the road.

I lifted her by the waist and she immediately locks her legs around me as I cup her bum in my linked hands.

She has slipped into her "Fuck Me" mode, I hear her moan engine revving up.

With her hands clasped around my neck, she is leaning back, away from my pecs, head thrown back, her cunt hanging inches above my waiting cock head.

Her juice is dripping onto that head and mixing with my precum.

I gently lower her and she slides effortlessly down over the thick, smooth pole.

Her breathing increases in pace. I let her rest there for a while, feeling the warmth enveloping my cock, now balls deep in my sister.

I am looking into the hidden camera and give it a big grin.

Then I start to lift her up and down the shaft, sometimes all the way until only the cock tip is in her. She loves it and her moaning is getting louder. She unclasps her hands from behind my neck and just hangs back, sitting in my cupped hands, impaled on my cock. Her head is thrown back, eyes closed. She is in sexual heaven. My whole body is throbbing with a sexual power surging through me.

I see Franklin at the top of the spiral stairs, naked and with his cock at full stretch. He gives me a thumbs up and moves to stand behind her. Debs is unaware of his presence, she is lost in lust.

I pull her closer to me and kiss her as I shove my cock in deep before lifting her clear of it. I repeat this move a few times, so she gets used to the withdrawal and re-entry.

17

She is smiling, used to my style I guess. I slowly fuck her like that as she drifts in some sexual heaven, eyes closed, concentrating on her brother's cock which is repeatedly burying itself in her.

Franklin moves in very close, so when I next let her down my cupped hands guide her, not onto my cock, but onto his. We are the same size and shape, she is none the wiser that a different cock is in play. He slips his hands over mine, so when I slide mine away her butt is resting in his linked hands, not mine.

I then step back from her, pulling her ankles apart as she undocks from me and is taken into the arms of Franklin. Her eyes open wide and she is going wild as he growls some shit in her ear, bouncing her up and down on his nine inches. He walks to the bed and sets her down. She is on her front, butt raised in the air, cunt waiting. He slides in to his balls and after three thrusts cum erupts into her. Her moaning is drowning out the Beach Boys as they drift from the speakers.

Franklin pulls out and I plunge cock first into her cum drooling hole. I fuck her at speed until I fire a load and she slides forward to lie flat on her front, her legs apart, pussy clear to see, our mixed cum dribbling out.

Frankie and I hit a high five, this is going to be a memorable night!

Franklin is busy gobbling the mixture out of her, it is dripping off his chin. The guy is getting so much protein. I guess his muscles need it.

He finishes, I lick the residue away, wiping her cunt and butt to freshen her.

She rolls onto her back and we get busy with the plan. I start with her cunt as he holds her legs back. Five or six deep and fast strokes, and then we switch. My sister is going crazy as we repeat this, many times. Her tits are being played with, she is away in fuck heaven. A regiment would struggle to satisfy her.

It is time for the mask and blindfold. While I fit them to her Franklin ties her hands to the headboard. She lies there, legs up and back, waiting for cock, not seeing or hearing us. The scene is now live in real-time on the TV screen.

We carry on the routine. Vince has arrived at the top of the stairs, naked, and is staring at the scene before him. His face is a picture as he looks with open mouth at what Franklin and I are doing to the naked female on the bed.

18

The music is playing softly, her moans are like a chorus. His body tense with excitement, his cock is solid steel. bar. His cock head is enormous, size of a large lemon topping the thick shaft. Oh my god Debbie, wait till that comes calling!

I am holding the legs back over her head while Franklin is power fucking her.

I beckon Vince to come forward. Franklin looks over his shoulder and sees him standing there. "Come on, she's yours," he says and pulls out, moving to the side to let Vince take up position. Vince is poised, as if not sure what to do.

Franklin grabs his cock, coating it with the lube he has pooled in his hand and pulls him close until the huge cock head is nudging on my sister's pussy lips. Vince is on the threshold of his step into manhood.

He hesitates, so Franklin slaps his butt and pushes him forward, saying. "Babe. Meet Bobby". Vince follows instructions and pushes forward, the pussy lips are forced apart, there is a moment when it looks like he is too big to enter. My sister convulses and throws her cunt up at the monster, the lips open and grab the head as Vince thrusts and goes in his full length. Debbie is screaming with delight, going crazy as that head is driven all the way in, expanding her passage until he stops with his balls on her pussy lips.

He looks up at me as he hit the buffer and stops, his face a picture of joy, disbelief and triumph, throwing his head back he utters a mixed roar and howl.

Meanwhile my sister is bucking like a wild horse, the size of that cock head has shocked her in the best possible way. She is loving it. I am struggling to keep her legs back. Vince gets right over her; his huge shoulders push the legs further back making her pussy ride higher and he is in to depths she did not know she had. I am no longer needed to hold her legs, so I drop to my knees and reach between their bodies to grab her tits. She is pulling on the straps holding her arms, she wants to hug the guy that is giving so much pleasure to her cunt.

To her it is cock, a great cock, never mind whose it is.

What will she say if she finds it is one of the "smelly kids"?

19

Watching his muscular butt in action is like watching a locomotive starting to move, as the pistons drive to turn the wheels. Vince is using his bum like a hammer to drive his cock home. As he pulls out a bit it relaxes, only to bunch up into hard muscle as it powers him forward again sending his cock to great depths and my sister to heights of delight she has seldom experienced before. On screen it is a fantastic sight.

Franklin and I are more than impressed at the way Vince is handling himself.

He does not seem to be in any danger of blowing his load as he speeds up and is fucking my sister like a seasoned pro.

She is loving it. We release her hands and her fingers dig into his back and butt. Behind the mask she is yelling and crying. "Fuck me boy, whoever you are, Fuck me. Oh my god you are perfect, who are you! Thank you. Thank you".

The words of praise drive him to greater efforts and his butt is a blur as it slams his cock into her. I hear her orgasm a few times, but he never slows the pace.

Vince is having the time of his life.

Franklin and I are watching at close quarters when he turns his head to us and gasps. "Guys, please, is it okay if I come now?"

We are speechless at the totally unexpected question.

In full flow, fucking my sister, he finds the time to ask our permission to unload his balls!

Is he just a polite boy, or does he think such a question is normal in these situations?