The Boys from Betelgeuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You humans' -- I didn't like the way Delta had said that.

"They've spent billions of dollars looking for his ship but we're beginning to think that maybe Dad somehow got here without one. We've been thinking that ever since we found that the five of us could play with quantum mechanic rules up here in the big world. We don't exactly know how we do it, but we can, and that's good enough."

"Yeah," Delta said. "They raised us separately, then decided to put us all together in one place to see what happened. But they didn't realize we could talk to each other in a way their bugs couldn't pick up."

I scrabbled for my bag and pulled out my notebook and pencil: God, it was like being caught in a shower of gold bricks -- I'd probably get hit on the head real soon but look at what riches were lying around waiting to be picked up!

"You only found out about each other recently?"

"Yeah, a couple of months ago. When they brought us all here," Alpha explained. "We've each of us lived like choirboys ever since we can remember. No contact with outsiders: it was the same here. Locked up and treated like rats in a lab experiment. But when we came together things began happening that those government assholes didn't know about. We found out things from each other. Like that we could just switch things on and off when we wanted to."

"Like Hanna and Muni you mean? And like the fence? You could make it disappear and then come back? How is that possible?"

Delta chuckled as he watched me scribbling frantically in shorthand. "You know anything about quantum mechanics, Judith?"

I shook my head: "I don't even read Popular Mechanics." It didn't get a laugh.

"OK, imagine a radioactive atom decays and emits an electron. Down at the quantum level a wave representing the electron spreads out in all directions, like ripple in a pond. As a quantum effect the electron can be considered to be anywhere on that wave, although up here in the real world it's impossible to have something in more than one place at any one time. But when the wave reaches an atom which is hit by the electron the quantum effect wave collapses like a pricked soap bubble and all the other possibilities of the electron's existence disappear at the same time."

I'd stopped writing because I was totally confused. The Afro guy cut in: "It's like throwing a brick in the Atlantic ocean at New York and the brick disappears, but there's a wave made in the sea which keeps going. Someplace, maybe in Spain, the wave hits the beach and the same brick re-appears on the sand over there on the other side of the ocean. When it does the wave disappears. What we're saying is that everything at all exists because the probability wave around it stays collapsed. We've found a way of recreating any object's wave and then just shunting that object out of existence, until we bring it back again -- if we want it back, of course."

His hands held up a knife and fork, crossed. "See, I'm going to shove these back in the sea." He tapped the implements together and before the noise had died away the knife and fork were gone. Not in a shimmer of light, not like in a Startrek transporter, but just plain gone. My stomach felt like a vat of acid.

"And the government guys who are supposed to be looking after you. They don't know anything about this?"

Delta grinned, displaying pure white teeth: "How could they know? They're not around anymore."

Somebody had started churning that pool of acid in my guts with an egg beater: "You mean . . . you pushed them back into the sea as well?"

Alpha shrugged his shoulders: "It's cool -- we feed the guard dogs and wash our own dishes. But I guess we won't want to stick around in those woods much longer."

I began scribbling again, and asking questions: "So what happened once you'd got rid of the guards?"

"We found aa FBI security map of the area. The ice house was on it, together with a note that a bunch of local kids went there sometimes. Seeing as the scientists used to call us the ice boys as a joke we thought we'd take a look at it as soon as we were free to go for a walk. We sure got a surprise when we found out what the kids had stashed away in there. We read the magazines and looked at the fucking and suddenly we realized there was a lot more interesting ways to have sex than cloning. So we took the ice house over for our own use."

"Oh God! The kids?"

"Are fine. All we did is to frighten them off with a few harmless little tricks. They won't come back again."

All of the boys around the table smiled briefly. It was uncanny, like a collection of puppets all being worked off the same switch. I wonder if they've got genuine telepathic powers. Another of the white ones taps the back of my hand. "What are you thinking, Judith? That when any of us is fucking you the others will be along for the ride?"

I'm dumbfounded, stunned, my throat was as dry as centuries old dust, and the guy who's just spoken handed me a glass of water as though he knew about my thirst as well as I did: "I'm Beta, in case you're getting confused."

The black one grinned: "I'm Epsilon, and I've got the biggest cock here, but you'll have to wait for it, Ms Reporter. Gamma was the last one to get his turn with our star turn, so he goes first with you." He pointed at the guy with the face that wasn't on the pictures. The boy was looking me over as if I was a second hand auto with a bad paint job and a 'Dirt Cheap Today!' sale sticker.

I swallowed the glass of water in one gulp and saw that the big guy and his girl are whispering to each other, heads close together over their half eaten food on their plates. They both appear very nervous and keep glancing at our table.

"Not taking notes, now Judith?" Alpha mockingly asked. "Well, we'll save you some research time in case you're wondering about these snapshots. Our Hollywood celebrity has a little private hideaway on the other side of the lake where she gets away from it all. Just her and a boyfriend and a couple of bodyguards. It was all written up on the security zone map because her place was near to Hyde's Island. So we went and paid her a neighborly visit last weekend. Just her though -- she sure didn't need her boyfriend while we were there and we certainly didn't want her body being guarded. I guess there was a lot of confusion afterwards though, when we brought her guys back. They didn't know any time had passed at all, not until they saw the mess we'd made of their very own rich and famous and looked at their watches."

"But . . . but the government still doesn't know that you've started busting loose?"

Alpha shook his head: "We bring the head honcho back every day to make his regular phone calls to his bosses. The day he tries anything funny we'll pop him like a soap bubble and don't bring him back again, not ever. And he knows it -- it's a kind of difficult situation to be in. Like yours, Judith."

"Mine?"

"Well hell, we've told you a lot of our little secrets. Maybe we'd be smart to send you where your friends have gone -- into limboland."

"No! Please!," I begged: I knew now for sure now that these guys could snuff me out like a candle flame if they wanted to. God, it would be even worse than dying.

"Well, you have been a naughty girl. And that remark you left on the newspaper, that wasn't really nice. You're a tease, young Judith." Alpha's fingers tapped the scattered photos on the table top. "A tease, just like this big titted show off was. But it's time the world found out about us and you may as well tell the story as anyone else. But there's a price to pay. I guess you know by now what it is?"

He held up one of the photos, and so did each of the others, as if on signal I can't detect. Every face was smiling at me over the images.

"You're all going to fuck me, aren't you?"

"Here and now, Judith, here and now. In front of everybody in this room." Delta confirms my fears without seeming to care much one way or the other. The other boys are still smiling. All except the black, Epsilon. He turns and flicks a picture of Ms X's gangbang like a playing card onto the big guy's table.

"There you go, folks. Send it to the lady and maybe she'll autograph it for you."

The couple stared at the photo for a second, astonished, before getting to their feet as nervous as deer seeing a lion padding towards them: they were getting set to do some serious running and I wished I was going with them. Gamma sniggered and looked around at the watchers at the other tables nearby. He went through the stage magicians' routine of pulling his sleeves back from his wrists to show there was nothing hidden up them. Then as the big guy's partner stood up, he flicked his fingers at her, like a kid playing at being a conjurer. The well rounded blonde gave a little shriek and suddenly her figure didn't look nearly so good. Her boobs were sagging, her hips seemed wider and her hands were patting at the side of her tightened dress like a man suddenly missing his wallet.

Only I and her know for sure that what she's suddenly missing is all her underwear -- well, her, me, and the bunch of superpowered assholes sharing a quiet joke at her shock and embarrassment. Already I could see my dreams falling into ruin. I was going to be the reporter who told the world about first contact, but instead I'm slated to tell the human race we're going to be ruled by a bunch of power mad teenagers happy to rape and hurt for the fun of it. These aren't visiting Gods from Olympus, this bunch are five little monsters rapidly turning into uncontrollable Caligulas and Neros. And if you don't know anything about history you've no idea at all how bad that can get. But it looked like I was going to become one of the early object lessons.

Gamma opened his mouth for the first time: "Let's get on with it. I want to teach this little slut a lesson about stealing other people's property."

Alpha shrugged his shoulders: "Sure, but there's no rush. I think we could use a couple of good stage assistants for a cabaret turn. How about making some room here?"

There was movement around the table, though Alpha and Delta stayed where they were, on either side of me on the back seat. Epsilon stood up. Beta and Gamma slid down the side benches leaving two empty gaps at the inside corner seats.

"One more question," I asked quickly. "How did you know I was around, and how did you follow me?"

Alpha sniggered: "Half the trees in that piece of forest have got motion detectors and video cameras on them, all paid for by the government. But none of it meant shit -- as soon as you saw these pictures we felt you coming on heat. Boy, you were sure getting steamed up, hey?"

"You -- what?"

It was like one of those silent drill movements that military display teams use: each one of them reached up at the same second and tapped their forehead. It wasn't a silent movement though, it was communication on a level where I couldn't operate. Not wittingly, anyway. But the deal seemed to be that whenever Judith felt like getting her ashes hauled every male Belteguesian within miles could hear her libido howling for sex. So much for personal privacy: no wonder the alien bastards were smiling like lottery winners all the time.

"We had the road blocked both ways long before you drove away. But when you stopped off in town we decided to let you freshen up and relax before we dropped by. But the receptionist told us about your letter -- if she hadn't we'd just have kept fading more air out of her lungs. And when she did talk we faded her and the safe. And here we all are together."

"Not quite all," Delta said. "Let's have the side dishes back again."

He clicked his fingers and Hanna and Muni were sitting in the places that had been empty. It took both of them a second or two to realize that somehow they'd been moved around the table without knowing how or remembering a thing about it.

"It's OK, girls," Delta said. "We do a magic show and we just made you disappear for a while. But we can make other things disappear as well. Like this."

He nodded towards Hanna and she gave a little shriek before her hands flew underneath the table as she stared down the side of the table, totally bemused. Muni asked something, in German, and Delta laughed. "Your sister's problem is that she's just found out she's naked from the waist down. Like you are now."

Muni's generous mouth opened in a rictus of disbelief at his statement. And then she too had her arms pushed down between her body and the table top as she slapped her palms on her naked cunt. I could see the whites of her eyes as they rolled back.

"Mein Gott! Only in America could this happen!" she gasps in awe. Meanwhile Beta and Gamma were sliding underneath the table like seals off a rock.

"Put your hands back on the table, girls, both of you. Hands on the table and legs wide apart. Otherwise the rest of your clothing will go as well."

The Germans did as they were told. They placed their hands palms down on the table top and stared at each other's disbelieving faces, then gasped as the boys did whatever it was they were doing. If the girls are having their pussies licked I'm surprised -- it's more consideration from these guys as lovers than I'd have expected.

A couple of crowd controller types are heading across the room to our table, eager to show off their strength to these smart assed school kids causing a disturbance. Delta saw them and his thin lips sneered: both hulking men were suddenly gone as if they were figures on a whiteboard which has just been wiped clean. And about the same time as they vanish so do my tights and panties.

Whilst I'm still gasping Alpha's left hand has settled on my right thigh, Delta's right hand on my left thigh, and their fingers rubbing and moving higher, underneath my rucked up skirt. Epsilon grinned at me and ducked down out of sight. I've never been licked by a black guy before but it looks as if that's going to be the least of my new experiences tonight.

Like the other girls I kept my hands on the table as I was skillfully sexed up by incredibly skillful fingers. Resistance or shyness was not an option -- like every girl in ancient Greece knew, you don't try and argue with the Gods, especially when they want a fuck. All the people who could see into our booth are watching, getting a good idea of what's happening, the men mostly grinning, some of the women pretending to be offended but none of them able to conceal their interest.

I wondered what Dan Baldwin would say if he could also see what was happening to me -- and then I wondered what happily married Dan Baldwin would do to me if he had the power that these boys have? Well, I know what he'd do, he'd screw me, just like these guys are going to. Only he probably wouldn't do me by the numbers in front of an audience like a whore in an Amsterdam live sex club.

I felt more skin brushing between my opened thighs, skin and hair, and then a warm, wet tongue slurping away at where the other guys are holding me open. I show my appreciation at Epsilon's skill by reaching down to the laps of the boys sitting next to me. It's not only these boy's fingers which are long and tapered, and the sounds being forced out of my tightly clenched lips were echoed around the table from Muni and Hanna, who also begin sounding off in German. I knew they were telling each other they were getting the best tongue lashing of their lives. So was I, because the guys licking us were hot linked straight into our minds. Every male around the table knew exactly what each of us girls wanted doing to her and they were feeding off the mounting frenzy in our brain waves like leeches sucking on stolen blood.

One of the waitresses had stopped in her tracks next to our table. She was good at her job, strong and skillful, carrying three full plates at once, though they were swaying as she stared at us, her mouth agape. She was mid-thirties, with tied back blonde hair and a tired look on her face, but with a figure that should please any man looking for comfort instead of speed. She seemed angry at the way the boys seemed to be able to fool around in her restaurant without anybody stopping them. I couldn't care less, I was moaning like a trainee ghost as Epsilon stroked my mind and licked my clit. That guy could use his tongue like a hummingbird -- I was thinking that maybe I could get to like being alienated.

"Oh God, ET, keep phoning home!" I screeched.

The waitress walked towards us, red faced as she got ready to order us out, the plates still in her hands.

The lights went out, for a second, flicked back on again and the waitress was still there and the plates were still swaying in her hands. They weren't the only things that were swaying too, because her shirt and bra no longer existed -- not in this universe, anyway. But her tits were still there, well tanned on top, white below, with extra large nipples on them that nearly fell into the gravy as her front support disappeared. Give the girl her due though, she had enough respect for her employer's carpet to keep hold of the plates and carry them with her as she rushed back towards the kitchen. A bunch of guys further down the room whistled and cheered in appreciation as she went by with her appetizers on display and all ajiggle. Delta and Alpha chuckled, the first genuine laughter I'd heard from either one of them. And then Alpha slapped his hand on top of the table.

"OK, show time!"

The guys began emerging from underneath the table. Epsilon clasped his hands together over his head in a boxer's salute as some of the watching guys cheered him. None of them understands what's happening but as entertainment value it seems we're stomping all over the Super Bowl. Epsilon grabs Hanna by the hand to fetch her out of the booth and she cowers back in fear until she realizes she's suddenly fully dressed again.

"Don't worry about it, girls, it's all part of a magic show we're putting on and you're going to help us -- come on."

As I stood up it seemed as if the room was as big as Central Park and has a million pairs of eyes in it, all concentrated on us. We were led towards a small dais at one end of the room, a bandstand maybe. It was only a few feet across and seemed crowed as we all stepped up onto it. The boys stood at the back, except Alpha. He ordered Hanna and Muni and myself to line up in front of the guys. Most of the diners hadn't yet seen the crazy things that had been happening; the were looking at us as though we're going to sing some come-to-Jesus numbers and come around afterwards for donations. None of them had realized yet that it was already Judgment Day.

"What's happening?" Muni asked me in a dazed whisper.

"I'm going to be gruppenficked." I told her.

She gasps: "Here?"

"Ja!"

"What about us -- we can run away?"

"I don't think so, Muni"

Alpha stood up in front of us, as casual in his public appearance as a professional actor. Just as casually, he waved a hand at one of the TV screens and it went blank, with the play right on the ten yard line. There were yells of protest from the bar, renewed in numbers and strength as the boy repeated his hand movement and the second set shut down. The loudest and angriest NFL fan got up on a chair and shook his fist at the dais. Two of the rear legs on the chair disappeared and the protester fell backwards onto a table. The entire room suddenly went very quiet. Alpha called out in a high pitched and clear voice

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are the Ice Boys, and we can put anything we like into cold storage. We hope you enjoy the little show we're going to put on for you tonight. First of all, I demonstrate to you the truth of the old Chinese saying that many hands make light work."

Again, it was like a drill movement by soldiers, Alpha clapping his hands at the same split second as all the boys behind us did the same. Every light in the room went out and it was as dark as the bottom of a disused coal mine. Then another handclap and the lights came on again, and I'm naked from the waist up and those fucking photos are still sticking to the sweating skin in between my breasts. An embarrassment which was driven lower on my priority list as both cheeks of my ass are pinched from behind, pinched very hard and painfully.