The Brandee Situation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her lip nervously, and stumbled off the bed, walking across the room. She dropped down to her purse, digging around for her phone. "Yikes." she said, guilt in her voice. She pressed a button, and held her finger up to me in a shushing motion.

"Daddy?" She said, looking nervous. As she launched into a series of apologies and explanations, I watched her.

Her body was so perfect. If I could build my ideal fantasy woman it wouldn't be any different. Not that Tanya was ugly by any means. She was beautiful, with her golden hair and large doe eyes. Just different from this. A little too thin, honestly. Plus,I just couldn't put my finger on it, there was something missing these days. Something had changed with us.

I looked back over to Brandee, her firm but large breast swaying slightly in time with her hips as she paced back and forth, lost in conversation. I slid off the bed, and walked up behind her, sitting in the chair nearby. I grabbed her hips, pulling her back until her smooth round ass was right in front of my face.

"Daddy I promise, I'm ok!" she said into her phone. "I'm sorry I didn't call. I was just trying to console Brittany. She got dumped, she was really upset. I left my phone in my purse. I know you're upset with me, but is it ok if I stay here? I'll be back first thing in the morning." She pleaded into the phone, using her most innocent tone.

As she begged for more time, with my best friend Marc right on the other line, I began to slowly kneed her ass with my hands, gently biting down on her perfect round cheeks.

She gasped, giving herself away. I chuckled softly under my breath, continuing to explore her well manicured backside.

"Nothing daddy! It's nothing. I just thought I saw a...a spider. But it's nothing. So can I daddy? Stay the night over here? I'm so sleepy" she said, fake yawning into the phone.

She spun around to face me, giving me a mocking shove to my chest, as she climbed up into my lap, leaning me back into the chair.

"Ok daddy. Tell mom I'm sorry ok? I'll see you first thing in the morning."

She threw her phone off to the side, wrapping her arms around my neck, lowering her lips to mine. I kissed her deeply, my head spinning. I let my arms drift down her back, gently squeezing her ass.

"I feel a little guilty." she said, whispering into my ear. "I've hardly ever lied to daddy. We've always been so close. This is the first time I don't feel like I'm his little girl." She confided in me, and it was touching. I wasn't sure where to go from here.

"I'm sorry I got you into this Brandee. I did start this, and I don't feel good about it. I just couldn't help myself." I said, as I stroked her thick silky hair. "Look at you. You're just so beautiful and sweet, it takes my breath away."

She sat up quickly, looking very seriously into my face.

"Shane,", she said evenly. "I'm not a child. I'm 18 now. I know I'm still young, but I've always been wise for my age. I know what the consequences are. I know this is wrong. And I HATE lying to my father," she continued "but I can't help myself. Ever since this morning, it's like I ACHE for you. Deep inside. I don't know what this feeling is, but I know if I stop, I'll be desperately unhappy. I NEED you Shane."

Without another word I pressed my lips into hers, pushing my tongue into her mouth and feeling the rising passion in our embrace. I pulled away, laughing. "I think we're both in need of a hot shower." I said, appraising our bodies, still smelling of sweat and sex. "Join me?" I asked.

Without a word she stood up, and I took her by the hand, pulling her into the bathroom behind me.

We fucked into the wee hours of the morning. I fucked her in the shower, the hot steam clouding around us, as I bent her over and took her from behind. I could see her tits pressed into the glass wall, reflecting off the mirrored vanity. I came hard, dumping my load into her tight hole. We cleaned ourselves and found our way back to the bed.

We stayed up talking for awhile. It'd been awhile since I'd had a good conversation with anyone. She told me about school, her plans for college. After awhile she started to get horny again, as we relived the sexual events of the day. I asked if I could watch her masturbate, as I wasn't quite as ready to go as she was. She smiled shyly, as I took her hand and inserted it in between her legs.

She leaned back, giving me a good view, as she alternated plunging her fingers in and out of her wetness, and rubbing her clit, maintaining eye contact all the while. After a few minutes I leaned over, unable to hold back any longer. I went down on her for the third time, eating her pussy as she leaned back into the pillows, her hands in my hair. Before she could orgasm I was on top of her, thrusting my cock deep inside of her.

We kissed passionately as I fucked her deeply. We came together again, napping quietly together after.

As the morning came closer, I gave her a little squeeze. "Time to go Cinderella." I joked, kissing the top of her head.

She pouted, squeezing me back.

"We're going to be ok beautiful, I promise." I said, reassuring her.

She sighed, climbing off of the bed. She picked her bag off the floor, fishing her spare clothes out and dressing quickly, shoving in her dress and heels in their place. She leaned over and picked up what was left of her thong, waving it like a flag, giving me a short laugh.

"Leave those here." I said. I needed a memento. I swung my legs off the side of the bed, and pulled her to me. I brushed her hair back, and kissed her mouth. "I'm going to walk you up." I said confidently. "Text me later, ok?"

She gave me a sweet smile. "I will. I promise." she said, giving me another small peck.

I followed her up the stairs, the house still dark and quiet. We tiptoed to the side door, off the back study. The sun was just starting to come up. She looked at me briefly, and then whisked out the door.

I wandered back downstairs, falling into bed. I'd have to wash the sheets, they were a total mess. I picked up her busted thong, rubbing it into my nose, inhaling the heady scent. Smiling, I laid back, drifting off to sleep.

I awoke much later, my phone buzzing again. A text from Brandee. I opened it, eager to hear from my young lover.

"How much trouble are you in?" I texted.

"I'm grounded, lol" she texted back.

"I need to talk to you Shane. It's about Tanya. But not on the phone. I can't go over though, I'm grounded." She texted in reply.

"Ok. Don't worry. I'll figure something out..."