The Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Headlights came around the corner and lit her car. It stopped behind her and the lights went out. She heard a door slam. Breathing out and gasping for air, she hadn't realised she was holding her breath. Taking deep calming breaths, she tried to control her breathing as he approached. The door opened, like lightning, two strong hands grabbed her arms and pulled her from the car. Immediately she felt the rain soak into her, even as she felt herself crushed against him. She's pushed back, slamming against the side of the car as he steps close. She can see his eyes flash as he looks deep in to her eyes. His eyes narrow, she can see the cruelty, the intensity behind them. He opens his mouth, about to speak.

Her eyes narrowed too, she pushed her body into his, feeling how hard he is and speaks before he can. "Not here will you fuck me till I can't walk." Her voice was low, the meaning clear. Oh she wanted him and she let him know she wanted him. But she was setting the rules. Her voice was showing her power of will, it never wavered. She locked eyes with him, her gaze daring him to fight her will.

He looks into her eyes and hears her words. He cannot ever remember being spoken to that way or looked at that way. Sure people had pushed him, challenged him, but he always pushed back, he never lost. But something about this woman held him steady, her eyes held him. He felt almost paralyzed in her gaze. He thought about her words, he knew she wanted him. But why would she push him, fuel his rage. Didn't she understand what he was, what he might do? She had to learn.

His voice a growl, low and quiet. She strained to hear him. But so commanding was his voice she heard every word. Their eyes still locked as he spoke. "Listen to be, Bitch. I'm in charge here. One hand roughly grabbed her breast and kneaded it. She gasped but would not break eye contact.

"You're fuckin mine, don't you get it?" He thrust his hips forward, pushing his hardness against her.

She fought to keep her breathing steady, fought to look into his eyes. Fought the doubt that was creeping into her mind and tried to keep that one thought alive, the thought that was driving her actions. Can I tame him?

His hands left her, she never realised until the noise of his fists ponding the roof of her car startled her. She blinked and looked away. He grinned as he closed on her, he took her wrists un forced them over her head, her arms bent as he pinned her wrists to the roof. She was in pain but was too stunned to cry out. His face in hers. His voice rose in volume as he snarled. "I'll fuck you where I want, I'll fuck you here against your car" He spun her around and forced her towards the side of the road. "I'll fuck you here on the floor if I want." He turned her again and pushed her to his car. Turning her around he pushed his hard cock against the crease of her ass and pushed, his lips next to her ear. "I'll put you in my car and fuck you there." He spun her around and whispered in her face. "Or maybe I'll follow you home and fuck you in every room in your house." He kissed her lips, mashing his hard against hers. She was about to kiss him back when he stopped. "Don't you fuckin get it", he shouted again. "I'm in control here."

Her voice was small but she locked eyes with him again. "Yes, you can fuck me. You can fuck me however you want; I can't stop you." Can I tame him? "But are you man enough to come to mine and let me fuck you?"

Dave looked into her eyes, they were steel as she glared at him, daring him, challenging him. Bitch, you're gonna get it so hard you won't walk, your place is gonna be my new shag pad."

"Helen."

"Say what?" His confusion clear.

"My name, is Helen. Follow me then."

He stood as she moved from his grip. He stood and watched as she walked back to her car and climbed in. Not once did she look back. The car starts and the lights illuminated the road ahead. He didn't hear the window open but he heard that intoxicating voice as it shouted to him.

"So, you coming? Dave."

A smile danced briefly across his lips, she knew his name, she called his name. He moved and got in his car and looked out the window at the car ahead of him. The car that had the woman that had challenged him, that stood up to him. He liked that. Flashing his lights to signal her to drive he followed on.

"Yes Helen, I'm coming."

The journey to her flat was fast, the driving erratic. Both drivers wanted the same ending, perhaps different journeys to the ending but the same conclusion nonetheless.

Dave watched as her car pulled into the curb and stopped. With no parking spaces he drove a little down the road and pulled in. Climbing from the car he stalked back towards where she had stopped. Reaching her car, he realised it was empty. "Fuck is she?" He muttered, turning around. He looked up to a house and saw a light come on as Helen disappeared through the door leaving it ajar.

Grinning like a wolf, Dave trudged to and through the door, slamming it shut and bolting it behind him. He was going to fuck the bitch till she begged for mercy. She would know who was in control and never dare challenge him again. He would take her every way possible and then some.

"You just going to stand there?" The voice shocked him as he walked into the darkened room. The light came on. Blinding him for half a second until his eyes adjusted and he saw her stood there before him.

Helen felt in control, this was her place, her rules. "Don't move." Her voice almost sounded in control, but she knew it wasn't. She had to breath deep, stay in control of her own body.

Dave started to speak but she cut him off. "Shut it, this is my place, mine. I brought you here to fuck you. Now you do as your told, got it?"

Dave could feel his temper rising, images of the man he'd hurt earlier flashed through his head. The bitch dared to talk to him like that? Fists clenched at his side as he began to see red at her nerve. But through all that, he nodded at her words and held his tongue.

Closing the gap, she grabbed his rain and blood soaked shirt, he lifted his arms as she pulled it over his head and dropped it to the floor.

Reaching for his flies, Helen ripped at the buttons. She looked into his eyes and hesitated. What was it she could see? Lust? Anger? Whatever, the danger in them was very clear.

I can tame him; I know I can. Pushing herself up against him she mashed her lips against his own. He started to push her away, in her want she bit at his bottom lips as he pushed. The unmistakable metallic taste of blood was in her mouth.

He shoved hard so she stumbled back, stopping against the wall. Rubbing the back of his hand across his lips, Dave looked at the blood. Their eyes met, his flashed dangerously, her like deer in the headlights as he advanced upon her. "Your fuckin mine you bitch."

Helen's body reacted before her mind could make and made her stand her ground. The raging storm behind his eyes scared her as she knew he had lost control of his own actions.

She knew her curiosity, the game itself had gone too far and she had compromised her own safety. But in that moment as the blood coursed through her searing hot body, Helen could feel something. I can tame him, he needs this.

Keeping his stare, she stepped forward to meet his advance. They both stopped, eyes locked in challenge. Both of them panting. In his eyes she saw a reflection of on another storm that raged within her, a storm to rival his own fury.

She knew the darkness Dave had inside, she couldn't look into those eyes and not know. She didn't realise the depths his darkness took. She couldn't know the people he'd hurt, the damage he'd done and misery he'd caused. she didn't know the true nature of him, the true danger she faced. But there was still something about the man in front of her, still the feeling he needed her, the feeling she could tame him.

In one slick movement her body was in his hands, he lifted her lifted and she curled her legs around him as Dave's mouth claimed Helen's, his tongue delving deep into her mouth the mixture of his blood the taste of cigarettes.

There was no real sense of who controlled the situation. He sucked her tongue into his own mouth, she struggled against him even as she moaned, it was muffled by him. His hands grasped and were hard against her ass. Fingers dug into the flesh, pain seared through her body because of his roughness with her. a cry which she didn't want to release but couldn't stifle.

Bending, Dave fell to his knees, Helen still in his arms, relishing the strong protection they offered. resting his hand on the rug next to her neck, Dave paused and looked down at Helen.

He pushed his arousal against her overly sensitive sex, the sex he had claimed already that night. Helen felt the want, she felt the need to have him deep inside her again pushing her beyond any boundaries she'd ever had.

Never had Helen ever let anyone fuck her, to use my body for nothing but their own pleasure. but there was something about Dave, she needed him, he invoked a spark a flicker of feeling against the darkness she had known for so long. Feeling a small confidence creeping back in she told herself once more, I can tame him. Helen looked for his eyes again.

Had she shown his something why had he stopped? Breaking the pause and without thought, she reached to push down his jeans taking his boxers with them, it broke his stillness and reminded him of what he was there for. Pulling hungrily at my waistband, he unfastened my jeans and roughly tugged at the fabric. Pulling the tight jeans off as he did, left telling marks across the tops of Helen's thighs.

Laying beneath him, she crossed arms lifted and removed her top. Helen lay bare beneath him just the marks that he'd left before covered her naked skin. He twisted as his jeans fell off his legs leaving him just as naked. They were the same, naked, together. Only, the marks and angry bruises on his body weren't from her doing. She eyed his body and found his eyes once more. She saw the glimmer of sadness hidden within them. Talk to me my stallion, let me help you.

Dave's knee commanded her legs to open, allowing him access to what was his. As Helen's knees bent, he pushed against her, opening her to his will. The feel of his steel like cock burned as it claimed her again. pushing deep into her body, she was hurting from before. It was too soon for her body to be able to take another pounding from him.

Her walls squeezed against tight around him, he growled and he pushed forcing her body to accept him fully. With his hard, angry thrusts, she had no choice but to accepted him. Helen's stomach clenched as he over stretched her, causing her to flinch and gasp. A mix of pleasure and pain was engulfing her.

Helen knew if she was going to control her situation, have any chance of not only taming him as was her goal but surviving the onslaught, she had to act fast. heaving air into her lungs, she willed her body under her control. She wrestled desperately trying to seize control from him. If I can't take control, I'll never be able to tame him.

The thought came and went, she just wanted to fuck him and feel something of a thrill nothing more.

As Dave groaned, he filled her senses. As he raised Helen's knees to push even deeper, he lost himself in her tightness. It was her one chance. Twisting her hips, and he let her, she was on top and this was how she wanted in. He had just submitted to her, let her do it to him, take control from him in one move.

His hands pressed on her hips and his upward thrusts met her own. Helen twisted and writhed around on his cock, his hands groped hungrily at her breasts. He watched her as she enjoyed every inch of him. Helen was fully in control as she took him how she wanted him. On her terms, at her speed. She controlled this orgasm and with each build she slowed.

Fucking the man beneath her, Helen enjoyed, relished the control she now had. The look on his face said he was hers, completely. She had power over him. She felt his fingers slide over her clit as he pushed her to release. But she would not allow that yet.

Pushing down deeper into him, he sat up against her and pulled her head to a kiss His kiss was deep, passionate. It took her over as she lost herself in him. The kiss was Helen's undoing. Dave kissed her hard, he thrust up hard, forcing her over the edge. Helen's orgasm overtook, she was screaming into his kiss. She screamed his name and cried out as she came for him, control lost. Her body shook from the intensity,

Dave's own pleasure came in quick succession even as Helen's orgasm still crashed through her body, ripping my consciousness away.

Helens eyes flickered open to look down upon her wild stallion. His eyes were open and on hers like a predator. As his cock twitched deep inside as she clenched, his control was fully restored. Helen, not happy with herself for losing control, she had wanted to tame him so badly. She kept his stare evenly breathing, they just looked upon one another. A stand-off maybe but she was determined she wasn't going to back down and give into him again. Raising herself off of him, immediately feeling the pain, the loss at his withdrawal. She gritted her teeth. Keeping his eyes, she did what she knew she had to. Not what she wanted, but if she was to have any control she had to do it.

Standing, Helen collected his clothes and dropped them on top of him. Her voice low and dangerous as she fought to control the shaking she felt coming. "There, now I've fucked you here, get dressed and get the fuck out my flat."

Dave was lost for words, his eyes actually looked pained from her harsh words. Helen had to move, she knew her confidence would slip, and she could not afford to let him see that. She knew he would be on her in a second if she showed weakness now. It was for his own good, he had to know he couldn't control everyone. Still, the lost look on his face threatened to make her stop.

Helen turned away from Dave, she walked into her bedroom. Turning the shower tap the hot water scolded her damaged flesh. Hearing the front door slam for the second time since she had walked through it that night, she rested her head against the cool tiles. Breathing a deep sigh, unsure what she had done, why she had even done it, and more than that, wanting to do it again. Helen let the water wash over her, the sounds of the water drops echoing in her head.

Helen didn't feel the cool air hit her back as the shower door opened. But she felt the hands, one on her lower back, the other on her neck as the pushed her tight up against the tiled wall. A small cry of fear escaped her lips as she felt his whole weight pushed up against her. His cock, still hard, pushed against the crease of her ass.

"Fuck off?" Dave growled. His voice low, quiet, commanding. "Get dressed and fuck off? Oh no, Bitch. Not so fast."

"please, it hurts." Helen managed.

Hands released her, her wrist gripped by a hand that felt like steel vice. Dragged dripping from the shower, he threw her against the wall. His body pushing into hers. His eyes were dark; she knew he wasn't in total control. Is this me, did I push him to this?

He took a step back, but still held her shoulder against the wall. "What did you want? What did you expect from me?"

Helen shook her head, lost for words.

"Like the bad boy do you, thought you could fuck me and tell me what to do." A fist blurred and punched the wall next to her head.

"Tell me, fucking tell me. What do you want?"

Tears streamed down her face as her eyes met his. There nothing but fury in them. But she had to be honest. "I wanted you, wanted to feel you."

"What?" He laughed at her. "Like this?" He groped her tits, fondled them roughly, a hand heading down to her sex. "This?"

He pulled her and pushed her against the sink unit, she was bent over it. She felt him on her again. His cock pushing against her sore opening.

"No, please, no. I wanted to, I wanted- "

"What? Fucking what?" He screamed in her ear.

Helen had had enough, she struggled free of his grip, spun around and shouted in his face. "I saw something in you, I know you're not this person you pretend to be. I thought I could tame you."

The last six words barely more than a whisper as she hung her head, exhausted.

Dave looked at her, looked at what he'd done, what he'd nearly done. It wasn't like him, but he felt regret, regret that he'd treated her the way he had. Especially after what she had said. Could this woman really actually care for him? Want to help him? He'd never had that before, never known someone who actually cared for him as a person.

"Come with me." He said quietly as he walked from the room and back to the sitting room where he found a notepad and pen.

Naked and not caring about her exposed body, Helen followed Dave. He ripped of a piece of paper that he had written on. She read it, and looked up at him. Clearly confused. "What?"

Not sure why he acted in the way he did at that moment, Dave pulled her into his arms. He held her tight and loved the way she felt against him. He had to be honest with her, he found he couldn't be anything but.

"I'm sorry," He whispered, you deserve so much better than me.

Was she getting through to him? Helen realised she had cracked his shell and knew there was hope. "so do you, Dave. You can be who you want. Let me be here for you, I will help you if you let me in."

Dave shrugged as he stepped from her arms. "Do you know the place?" He whispered.

Helen did, she recognised the address he had written, it wasn't far. She nodded. Looked at him, her concern clear. The big tough man was melting before her eyes. Although she didn't know him, she knew she wanted to know him, wanted to be with him.

"Okay. You want to see the real me? Come to this place tomorrow at the time I wrote and you'll see the real me. If you still want to 'tame' me after, we'll talk. But trust me, you'll run for the hills."

Dave got dressed. He walked for the front door but it was Helen's voice that stopped him. "What's there, Dave? Why will I find the real you there? Is this now, you stood there not the real you?"

Dave looked at the floor, almost ashamedly before slowly raising his gaze to meet hers. "I'd like this to be me, but I don't know if I can. Come tomorrow and decide for yourself."

"What will I find there, Dave?"

He crossed back to her, held her face in his hands and kissed her deeply for a moment before pulling free again. "what will you find? Ugliness, me as someone who wants to love me should not see. I'll be fighting."

He turned, walked out of the flat, closed the door behind him. Helen stood watching the door where he had disappeared. She hated violence in every form and what he had said hit her hard. Could she go? Did she want to see that? Did she want him that much?

The room was packed, Dave stood with mike and another man inside the ring talking. He wore shorts, feet protectors and gloves. While on the far side of the ring stood another man dressed similar. He had two men with him also.

Mike tried to talk to Dave, but knew he wasn't really listening to him, he was clearly distracted looking out across the crowd, searching.

"Dave, fucks wrong with you man? Get a grip, its time."

"Yeah, sure." Dave's head wasn't in it. He knew what he had to do. One day before he would have been more than up for the fight, he'd relish every second of it. But he was distracted wandering if she would come for him.

The men left the ring, Dave and the other fighter were alone except for the referee. He called them to the centre to give instructions. Dave wasn't listening, but he never did. Nodding to his opponent he moved to his corner for the bell having one last look for the woman who had touched him so deeply. It rang.