The Breast Tax Pt. 01

Story Info
Innocent City girl is made to go topless and molested.
5.3k words
4.28
11.5k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
198 Followers

(All the characters are above 18.)

As we waited for the bus to my husband's home, I was heartbroken. Just six months ago, we had been passionately in love and so full of hope. My husband Raju, a tribal man and me, Radha, an urban girl born and brought up in the city, were not exactly a great match on paper. But, stars crossed and I defied my family (who disowned me) and walked out to Raju with literally clothes on my back. Raju was an artist and we had hoped that his art could sell to sustain us. Unfortunately it was not to be so. As it happens in the art world, suddenly the winds had shifted and we had lost everything. We hadn't even eaten a decent meal in the last month. With all our savings gone, we were now headed back to Raju's tribal village to beg support of his father and to find a livelihood.

Raju seemed very tense throughout the bus ride. Many times I could see he wanted to tell me something but the words couldn't come out. I could even see some tears slipping out. I felt sorry for the man.

"Don't worry darling. I will not have any trouble adjusting to this new life. We just need to save up a little bit and we can come back." Raju only looked at me with a mixture of sadness and fear. I could see his agitation grow as we approached the forest edge where the tribal territories started. Soon we were at his ancestral settlement.

The first shock for me was the bare breasted women walking around carrying water, gathering firewood etc. I knew he was tribal but did not know his village was this backward. Thankfully I could also see some women who wore an upper garment. None of them wore a saree like I did, but a petticoat and blouse. Which was practical. The women were also looking at me with great curiosity. I could understand that being a city girl I must look very strange to them.

First of all the women were dark whereas I was very fair. They were quite tall and well built, muscled due to their hard work in the forest. I was a bit short and on the plump side with a curvy body. I was naturally soft as I was brought up in the comfort of the city. I had soft black flowing hair which I had tied into a bun in an attempt to look older than my eighteen years. I was wearing a soft and comfortable saree for travel.

Slowly more men and women and children came out to greet us. I felt kind of a smirk as I could see men were the same everywhere. Even these tribal men couldn't stop ogling me. Thanks to my ripe young body, I was used to their stares and catcalls. I could see they were whispering eagerly with each other. I turned to my husband and now he seemed not just sad but scared.

Eventually, we reached my husband's Hut. My father in law waited outside. He was an older man but very strong and well built. As we approached I became uncomfortably aware of his eyes roaming over my body taking in my curves and soft skin. Even as my husband introduced me to him, his eyes lingered on my breasts.

The Hut was small. Just a hall and some cooking vessels in a corner. There was a small door that led to the adjoining bathroom. I was thankful for that at least. Raju explained to me that the village head, mukhiya sahib, a very generous man, had built it for all homes. But, hardly anyone used them. I was at least glad for this small mercy.

Later that night one of the next door neighbours brought some food and as we ate dinner she asked my husband,

"Have you thought about the tax?"

Tears rolled out of my husband's eyes as he shook his head in the negative.

"That's unfortunate. But don't worry I have sent a message to your mother's brother in the next village. You can go there and collect the money. You will also have to work for him for a while to clear that."

My husband started crying in relief, "Thank you, thank you. Anything."

"You are leaving me alone here? What tax is this now?" I couldn't wait any more.

"She does not know?" The woman was shocked. And started to explain soon my curiosity turned into disbelief and outrage.

The Breast tax

It was the tribal tradition that women and girls should pay a tax for covering their breasts to the mukhiya, the head of the neighbouring village. As the forest resources had dwindled, tribals were dependent on the employment by this village headman for generations. Some pervert had made this a rule and taken this opportunity to molest and abuse tribal girls.

The basics of the breast tax were that, whenever a girl got married into the tribe, the mukhiya would fix a breast tax which the husband had to pay. Until the husband paid it, the wife could not cover her breasts either with clothing or even with her hands. For the girls of the tribe, breast tax was paid at the time of marriage. So, it was not entirely uncommon to see girls awaiting marriage hiding topless in their homes or moving around with great embarrassment until their family could get the money together and pay the tax. Some women spent years undergoing this humiliation before money could be paid.

The elder had very cleverly used these funds to sponsor a yearly celebration for men where drinks flowed freely. Moreover men enjoyed ogling at women's breasts and opportunities to brush up and fondle them as the poor women tried to do their daily chores. So, this was an arrangement dreaded only by tribal women.

Raju was in tears "That's why I was so reluctant to come back and tried everything I could. Unfortunately I could no longer let us starve. I beg you please just go through tomorrow, don't protest anything, I will get money by the evening and I will protect you."

I was scared and terrified but I nodded my head. I had no options. My parents would never accept me. We would starve and die in the city. We needed to survive.

The neighbouring woman hugged me and told me that it would all soon be over. She also gave me a set of traditional clothes to wear for tomorrow. It was a long night and both Raju and I couldn't sleep. Although we had been married for six months, we had not yet consummated the marriage as Raju felt I was too young and needed time to adjust to this major life change. But as was his custom. He gave me a chaste kiss on the lips from time to time to comfort me.

Next morning I woke up early and took a bath. I dressed up in the clothes given the previous day. It was not as bad as I had imagined. I wore my pink panty under the red mid length skirt. It was lightly frilly and comfortable to move. Blouse was also the same red colour but a little snugly fitted. It had short sleeves and buttons in the front and ended a little above my navel showing off a sliver of my creamy navel and deep belly button. The neckline was low and a little uncomfortable as there was no saree covering it.

I sat waiting for my husband to wake up so that I could get more details of the ceremony and prepare myself. But soon my father in law barged in, rudely woke my husband and hurried him away to get the money. We couldn't even say proper goodbyes. My husband just looked at me with teary eyes. "Please just do as they say. Do not defy." I nodded my head and followed him outside.

A sizeable crowd had already gathered outside our home to watch my husband depart (or so I thought.) As soon as he went off, I came inside the house and sat down in great anxiety. I could hear the sounds of the crowd getting louder outside and after some time silence fell. There were murmurs of greetings as if someone important had arrived.

There was a knock on the door and my father in law called me out. I walked out shaking in fear.

Just outside the Hut, my father in law stood with an important looking man. He was well into his 60s but well built and strong. I felt uncomfortable and self conscious as his eyes roamed over me. Almost all the men of the village had gathered around, salivating.

The village head mukhiya nodded in satisfaction "What a beauty! What a beauty! Raju is lucky to have such a gorgeous wife. But we can not let her beauty distract us from our duty. Let's get started."

The tribals and a few village men who had accompanied mukhiya applauded at this. I was unsure of what happened next.

My father in law apologised "Sahib, she is a city girl. Does not know our ways. Let me help her." He moved closer to me and whispered "Take off your blouse."

I had assumed this was something done in private like with a doctor. I shivered in fear at the idea of showing my naked breasts to all these men in the open air. But I also knew there was no way out of this. The quicker we get over this the better. I moved my shaking hands and started to unbutton the blouse.

As each button opened, I could hear the breathing of the men getting louder. I had opened all the buttons so that my cleavage and a sliver of skin was visible in the middle, but couldn't just shrug off the blouse. My father in law tapped on my shoulder "Take it off, take it off." I opened the blouse and let it go. I could hear a collective sigh as creamy breasts heaved free. But, a groan the very next instant as I instinctively covered my breasts.

Mukhiya was impatient now, "Take off your hands now. I don't have all day." He signalled to my father in law. Swiftly, my father in law moved behind me, grabbed my hands and held them behind. I struggled a little but realised that the more I moved, the more my boobs jiggled, entertaining the crowd. So, accepted my fate and stood looking down with shame.

Now the mukhiya moved in front of me. He seemed very pleased at the sight of my breasts. I have 36 D breasts. They are not huge, but firm and round topped with dark pink nipples. Now they were heaving in agitation as I was anxious, and the tips had turned pebble hard with the cold air.

The mukhiya reached out and put his hand on my right shoulder. He moved it down and to the side to cup my right breast. I whimpered in pain as he covered my breast and squeezed it painfully. But I also felt a strange feeling like butterflies in my belly which was strangely exciting and pleasurable. I was a little confused by this combo of feelings.

Now he moved his other hand to grab my left breast and started to rhythmically squeeze and release them alternatively. I could feel my breath getting shorter and a strange tingling sensation along my inner thighs.

The mukhiya took my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and started to pull and turn them. He was gentle in the beginning but increased his pace and started to pull and press roughly. Soon tears ran down my eyes as I moaned in half pain and half pleasure at his assault. Now he moved his hands below my breasts and lifted them up in his palm and jiggled them around.

He moved a step back and I was relieved that it was over. But the mukhiya bent down and took my right nipple into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it and lightly bit the tip. This sent a wave of intense pleasure up to my toes and to my shame, I arched my back and tried to press into his mouth. He bit and licked on my other nipple also, creating more intense sensations, I swayed on the spot.

The mukhiya nodded in satisfaction "I think we have been quite thorough. I am very glad to see such firm young flesh." The tribals applauded. I felt my whole torso getting red in shame, as I stood there thirsting my bare breasts.

"Now the tricky question, how much should the tax be for such a fine pair of creamy globes" The men murmured among themselves as the Mukhiya continued "I don't want to insult her by fixing a too low price. Let us say 30 thousand rupees?"

A gasp went around. It was too much. Almost 4 times the usual breast tax. I could see men grinning excitedly as they calculated how long it would take for my husband to earn it. They would be able to see my creamy breasts every day until then.

Now my father in law left my hands and moved aside. Again I instinctively covered my breasts. My father in law quickly swatted on my hand "You are not allowed to cover them until your husband pays the full money." I nodded in shame and dropped my arms to the side, once again revealing my breasts.

I could see the men salivating over my creamy breasts and foaming at the mouth to bite my nipples. I turned left and saw my father in law also openly ogling and salivating over my breasts. I just wanted to go back into the house and hide until I could cover myself so, as the murmurs and laughters of men continued, I turned and slipped back into the house, but before I could lock myself, my father in law followed in with five to six of his buddies.

I was stupefied and again tried to cover myself, but my father in law chided me loudly and I had to stand there embarrassed as my father in law removed my hands forcibly. But instead of moving away once my hands were dropped to the sides, my father in law covered my breasts with his hands and gave a hard squeeze "How many times should I tell you silly girl, until your husband pays the tax, your breasts are not to be covered. Inside the house and outside. No matter what you are doing."

I nodded in shame, as he spoke, he was still kneading my breasts and his friends were looking on with smirks. I could see my tender boobs becoming red and sore with his rough handling but did not dare to push his hands away. Now my father in law stepped closer and slid his hands to my waist. I was locked in place with his heavy handed grip and he was standing so close that my engorged nipples brushed against the rough cloth of his shirt.

"Don't you ever cover yourself again and bring shame on my family" His menacing tone scared me and I nodded in fear.

Father in law pressed closer so that his crotch pressed against my pussy and slid his hands further down cupping my ass. I flushed hotly as I could feel his friends eagerly looking on. I was tense but also felt a fluttering sensation in my belly as I could feel his penis getting hard and probing against my body.

He pressed and caressed my ass and found the elastic of my panty through the thin material of the skirt. He pulled the elastic and released it with a snap, "What is this you are wearing inside?"

"Panty.... Babuji, it's my underwear." I answered feebly. I was a little confused as to why he was enquiring about this.

His breathing became quick in anger and he squeezed my ass so hard, I moaned out loud, "Don't you dare corrupt our tribe with your city ways. Take it off this instant." As my father in law moved back, I was shaking in fear but could not get the courage to refuse. I knew this was not a rule and my father in law was just taking advantage of my helplessness to show off his power and entertain his friends. But, I was alone in a strange place and feeling very vulnerable. So I complied.

By now only my father in law was standing and his friends were seated comfortably by the wall of the Hut. Some of them were even rubbing their crotch and some even had their hands inside their shorts. I knew they were waiting for a glimpse of my pussy. But thankfully I could grab the waistband of my panty and slid it down my legs. As I bent forward to slide the panty down, my breasts swung and I could hear the collective hiss of breath around. I slid my panty completely down and stepped out of it.

My father in law bent down and picked it up. "Bring your luggage, I need to see if you have any more inappropriate clothes. I nodded and went to get my suitcase. I wheeled the suitcase and was aware of the men enjoying the sight of me clad in just a skirt, with reddened breasts heaving dragging the heavy suitcase. I dumped the suitcase at my father-in-law's feet.

"Kneel down and open it. Let me see what is there?"

As I kneeled down, my face was just below my father-in-law's crotch and I could see his hard dick pushing against the shorts. He was stroking it over the clothes from time to time.

I opened the suitcase. One side was packed with sarees. The other side had my blouse, petticoats, and underwear. My father in law ran a critical eye and bent down to pick up the petticoats or skirts worn under the saree. My petticoats were not like the skirts worn by the women here. They were fashionable ones made with lace or with thin and transparent cloth as they were supposed to stay under the saree. I shivered as I realised that these thin garments were all I could wear in near future.

"You won't be needing anything else. I will keep these safe until my son comes up with the tax money." He dropped the petticoats on the floor next to me. He closed the suitcase with a snap and gestured to one of his friends. The man came over and took the suitcase and proceeded to sit on top of it.

I was still kneeling, so my father in law gestured to me to stand up. "My friends are very tired, you go out to the village shop and get 4 toddy (a local alcohol) bottle for us to drink.

I nodded meekly, "What about money for the toddy?"

Men guffawed and my father in law smiled widely "Don't worry about money. I am sure our toddy man can come to an understanding with you. He is a close relative, so don't you dare offend him. Cooperate with him and get the toddy."

As I stepped out of the Hut I could feel the men stopping and staring. I think they were excited to see my creamy white boobs. No women were in sight, so I was forced to ask the old man sitting near the next Hut "Grandfather, where is the toddy shop?" He just gestured towards the end of the road but his eyes were centred on my bare breasts.

As I walked down the road, I felt very self conscious. I could feel my boobs freely swinging and my pink nipples poking into the air. The men stopped and stared at my breasts and I could see the open lust in their eyes.

There were a couple of men sitting outside and drinking toddy. They stopped as soon as they saw me and were eagerly looking at me. I had a feeling that even though I did not know what was going to happen, these guys did.

"Sir, can I have 4 bottles of toddy for my father in law?"

A man in his 40s walked out. He was smiling widely "Oh dear, I have been expecting you since morning. Come in come in. Here take the bottles. Why four, let me give you five. I will wrap them in this cloth bag for you."

I was glad things were going smoothly but before I could take the bottles the toddy uncle said "That will be 500 rupees"

I could feel my legs shaking under the skirt "Sir, I have no money. My father in law said, you will have an understanding."

Now the toddy man was grinning openly and the men sitting outside also moved inside. As they watched on, the toddy man moved closer to.me and grabbed my breasts. I yelped in surprise and also a little in pain. "I have been waiting to do a little inspection of my own ever since I saw our dear mukhiya feasting on your creamy breasts this morning."

I flushed in shame as the toddy man sat down on the nearby bench and dragged me into his lap. His left hand held me firmly in place sideways. He started kneading my right boob with his right hand and sucking on my left nipple. I was ashamed but also aroused at this new sensation. I could see the other two.men standing by and rubbing their crotch.

Now the toddy man started to gently bite my nipples and breasts in places. It was not painful, but I could feel his teeth leaving bite marks all over my white breasts. Soon he turned me to face him and bit my right breast also. Now his hands were kneading my waist by the sides. I squirmed in his lap as I felt his dick getting hard under me. I could also feel my pussy getting wet. I was embarrassed that my wetness would show through the skirt and betray me.

Thankfully he moved me off his lap soon. "Take the bottles. Come back whenever you want and our understanding stands." I nodded meekly and picked up the sack with toddy bottles.

Once I was out in the sunlight, I looked down at my breasts and to my horror saw my creamy boobs covered in red teeth marks. Anyone who saw me could see these hickeys and knew what had happened. And that's what happened. Men on the road pointed, whispered, taunted, and laughed at me as I walked home.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
198 Followers
12