The Breeder Pt. 05

Story Info
Melanie meets the Alpha's baby brother.
3.5k words
4.44
45.1k
42

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains horny werewolves, breeding, and more. All characters are 18 or older, and none were harmed in the writing of this piece. It is not necessary to have read the previous installments in this series, however, doing so may give you some background on repeat characters. © WednesdaysCoffin 2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

*****

The door opened slowly, almost cautiously, and a short wolf pranced into the room before knocking twice. He spun around and looked her up and down and a hungry smile spread slowly across his chapped lips. "Lukas," he winked at her as he took a step into the room. "Eighteen-years-old and ready to pah-tay." He wiggled his bushy eyebrows at this and then slunk closer to her. "And who might you be?"

She took a step back, not out of fear but out of a clear apprehension at being faced with this boisterous stranger. He was identical to her in height at nearly 5'5", with bushy light brown hair that hung just beneath his ears. Thick, bushy eyebrows dominated his square face and hooded his jewel-tone green irises. She assessed him slowly and, deciding that he was not a threat, she offered simply, "I'm Melanie."

He extended a hand slowly towards her and ran his fingers gently through her an errant strand of her reddish-brown hair. "You're beautiful," he grinned at her with obvious excitement dancing in his eyes. "And I get to breed you!"

At that moment, the door flew open and Melanie jumped back from the teen wolf in surprise. The towering male at the door offered two quick raps of his fist and then spun to face her and the other wolf. "Luke," the Alpha shook his head slowly and the longest strands of his black hair bounced around his handsome face. "Can you not read the fucking schedule?"

The young wolf shrugged dismissively. "It said Room 2, yo. Is this not Room 2?"

The much taller, much older wolf groaned and shoved his hands into the pockets of his shorts. Rolling his eyes and avoiding Melanie's amused smirk, he sighed. "This is Room 12, moron."

Lukas gaped dramatically. "Oopsy."

"Melanie was already bred," the Alpha explained, looking tired. "We're waiting to see if her scent changes and shows any signs of a pup. It doesn't seem likely that we succeeded in implanting a pup in her, but you never know. More than likely she will need to be bred again soon."

"I'm going to implant a pup inside her," Lukas smirked with clear enthusiasm. "Don't you worry about your schedule, bro. I'm going to destroy her!"

Melanie glanced from one wolf to the other, curious and yet slightly offended that the Alpha was speaking as though she wasn't standing two feet away from him. Having had several experiences with him already, she knew that he was all dominance between the sheets but soft-spoken and kind-hearted when it came to anything else. Knowing that she could get away with speaking up, she cleared her throat and pointed toward herself. "She's right here, you know."

"Let's find you a different she-wolf," the Alpha offered, ignoring her interruption and trying to guide his brother toward the door. "There's a gorgeous eighteen-year-old redhead in Room 3 who is about to go into heat for the very first time."

"I want her," Lukas spat like a petulant child. To add to his tantrum, he stomped his foot and then scrunched his chin up. "I want her to be my first."

Melanie was a bit shocked at the wolf's outburst, curious as to whether he was actually a virgin. Stepping back from the brothers and folding her petite arms just under her perky breasts, lifting them up inside her sports bra to try and entice the sexy Alpha, she smiled sweetly.

Seemingly relenting to his baby brother, the Alpha groaned. "Fine." At this, he turned toward the she-wolf, eyed her small mound of cleavage with lust, and then glanced away and took a deep breath. "Hey."

"This is fucking awkward," Melanie observed with a roll of her eyes. Continuing to hold her arms around her torso and shift her weight, she eyed the tall male. "So?"

The stunning wolf began to ring his hands together nervously, shuffling his bare feet and staring down at the floor. "So, Luke is my kid brother who just came of age, and we're putting him to work in the breeding rooms. Today is his very first day."

"Ah yeah," Lukas began awkwardly dancing around the space, waving his arms. "Fine ass Lukas gonna breed the ladies."

The Alpha scratched the back of his head and glanced directly into Melanie's eyes. "If you say yes, I will stay and make sure that he treats you with respect and that you achieve an orgasm. He is a virgin and this will be his first time with a she-wolf."

The teen wolf stopped dead in his tracks, spun to face his brother and growled. "I don't need your help with the ladies, yo. What makes you think that you're so good with the shes, huh?"

Melanie glanced from one wolf to the other and tried not to laugh. As a former victim of the Alpha's amazing sexual prowess, she knew that his baby brother could never understand just how much his sibling knew about shes and how to please them. But instead of falling like putty at the beautiful wolf's feet, she decided to play hard to get this time. "Do I really have a choice?"

"Of course you do," the Alpha promised her, eyes wide with shock. "You always have a choice, little she. Despite being brought to these rooms as a rogue, I would not force you to mate any particular wolf. Say the word and Lukas will go."

Sensing a mounting tension in the air, Lukas stepped closer to the she-wolf. Looking saddened and concerned that she might actually ask him to leave, he pouted. "Don't you want to be my first, pretty she-wolf? You're sexy as fuck, Melanie, and I want you."

She glanced at her bare feet and lowered the volume of her voice. Continuing to play her game, she allowed her arms to drop from beneath her breasts so that he could see her erect nipples pushing at her bra. "I like dominant wolves, Lukas. Can you take charge and show me a good time?"

Brown eyes wide as he caught onto Melanie's mischief, the Alpha gestured his chin at his baby brother and urged him onward. "Go on, show her that you can take charge. Show her that you're a big, strong wolf and always in control."

It didn't take long for the young wolf to back Melanie up against the furthest wall, placing his hands on either side of her neck and caging her in place as he pressed his supple, but slightly chapped lips to her own. His kiss was hungry yet clumsy, impassioned and enthusiastic but lacking in confidence and skill. When she tugged his bottom lip between her teeth gently, a growl emanated from deep inside his chest that made her laugh. "You like that?" she cooed. "Do you like when a she takes charge?"

"Yes," he blushed crimson, his green eyes beaming with giddy delight. "But I can enjoy being in control too."

"Show me," she urged him, growing confident as a complement to his uncertainty. "Show me that you can manhandle me and force me to service your needs—like your big brother."

With her urging him on with her words, he quickly scooped her into his arms and carried her across the room, setting her gently atop her unmade and chaotic mattress. He exercised the utmost care as he positioned her in the center of the bed, smiling softly down into her eyes with hopeful uncertainty. "Good?" he asked softly. "Like this?"

"Good," Melanie nodded with an assuring smile.

"Good." His smirk widened as he began to gain a bit of confidence. "Now what?"

Across the room, the older wolf cleared his throat to exert his presence. "Touch her, get her body excited. If you don't get her ready for you, she will be uncomfortable and the breeding won't go well for either of you. You want her to be excited and wanting to take you inside her."

Lukas actually blushed as he cupped his soft hand over her cheek. "How should I touch you?"

Melanie wrapped her fingers around his wrist, brought his palm toward her lips and pressed a delicate kiss onto his flesh. "Let me show you," she cooed as she guided his hand down her body and pressed him into the warmth between her legs. "Here," she coaxed him onward. "Be gentle at first, touch my clit and then maybe add a finger."

His adorable smirk widened with lust. "A finger, huh?"

"Or two," she grinned up at him. "To get me wet and ready for your cock."

He cupped her sex from the outside of her little shorts, rubbing gently to create a friction that got her immediate attention. She felt her body responding quickly, ready to please and to be pleased by the young wolf. Before long, he had removed his olive t-shirt and managed to snake his hand up the leg of her tiny shorts, pressing the soft pad of his thumb down onto her clit and working in a slow circle that brought sparks of joyful electric down her spine.

She fidgeted beneath him at his touch, already growing heated and wanton but exaggerating her moans a bit to please the young wolf. Trying to urge him onward, to force him to speed his movements, she began to buck her hips as she practically tore her sports bra over her head. "Please, Lukas," she pleaded, doing her best to tease him with her voice. "Please go faster. Can you feel how wet you're making me with your talented fingers?"

Taking this as a signal that she was nearly ready, he kneeled between her outstretched legs and quickly yanked his shorts down, exposing his length and wrapping himself into his fist. She watched him as he moved, his cock short but thick, and his body coated in muscles that she had not assumed to find on such a young wolf. He smirked when he caught her eyeing him hungrily. "You like Lukas' love hammer?"

She tried hard not to laugh and ruin the mood, instead she licked her lips and nodded her head. "I like very much."

Now standing somewhere off in the distance and out of her view, the Alpha's voice filled the small space. "Luke, man, make sure that she's wet enough. You don't want to hurt her when you enter her."

His brother's response was to enthusiastically cram nearly his entire fist inside Melanie with a growl. "How do I know if she's wet enough?"

"Remove your hand," the Alpha instructed him with a soft chuckle. "Are her juices on you? If not, then you might have to give her cunnilingus for a while to get her ready for you."

Wondering if perhaps there was something wrong with her, Melanie found this exchange to be exceedingly sexy and she felt her entire body throbbing at the elder wolf's words. It didn't hurt that Lukas had extracted his fingers from inside her body, raised his hand to the light, and then displayed for all to see that her fluids were, in fact, coating his fingers and creating webs of goo that stretched proudly between them. With a gleeful glint in his eyes, he licked his fingers clean and then issued a bestial sound of approval. "I've never tasted a female before and, fuck, you taste good."

Sensing that his penetration was imminent, she blushed and turned her head away from his gaze momentarily. Hoping that her coquettish act was turning him on, she played it up by reaching down and touching her mound hesitantly. "Please go slow, I'm still a bit sore down there."

He raised his shaggy eyebrows nearly into his hairline. "From?"

The Alpha perched his toned body on the edge of the mattress to her left, his brown eyes huge with lust and an obvious tent in his loose shorts. "Ry and I fucked her a few days ago, and we were admittedly pretty rough with her. But I think she liked it," he winked at the she-wolf with a knowing smirk.

Melanie turned her head away from him to focus back on her current partner, trying to clear the fantasies racing through her mind that starred the Alpha's lush, tattooed body. "They forced both of their cocks into my pussy at the same time and it stretched me to sore." She blushed at her confession and ran her hands up Lukas' lightly haired chest. "I felt so full with two huge wolves exploding inside my tight little hole at once."

Lukas continued to run his hands up and down his cock, but his eyes grew wide with this confession. Pre-cum was beading at the tip of his erection as drool nearly pooled on his bottom lip. "They—at the same time?"

"Yes," the Alpha confessed in a husky yet amused voice as he continued to devour Melanie. "At the same time in her tight little cunt. We like to have some fun in the breeding rooms, brother, and I think some of the she-wolves quite appreciate our creativity."

"Dang," Lukas chuckled as he began to align his body with Melanie's. Certain to rub his fingers between her legs again to make sure she was still ready for him, he laughed with amusement when her depths made a squishing noise thanks to her abundant arousal. "I don't think we're going to have a problem with lube, she-wolf. You're leaking all over the sheets."

"Please," Melanie pleaded again, fidgeting beneath him and tracing her fingers over her smooth mound. "Just fuck me, Lukas. I want to feel your fat cock inside my little pussy."

"She's ready," the elder wolf assured his brother, reaching over and cupping one of Melanie's perky breasts in his massive hand. Teasing the petite teen, he pinched her nipple, eliciting a squeak. "She's definitely a slut for cock, this little she. Once you get her going, she's pretty unabashed in her pursuit of seed."

Lukas scooted closer to her writhing body, slowly and somewhat nervously pumping his length in his fist as he moved to align their bodies. When his fingers were rubbing against her folds, a goofy smile appeared on his lips as he began to slowly rub her clit again. "Are you she-wolves always so wet? You're soaking my fingers with your sex goo."

Allowing a wad of spit to pass between his pale pink lips and slowly ooze down onto the sensitive flesh of her erect peak, Chris laughed softly. "Melanie here is a very responsive little she-wolf, but most females of our kind are also easily aroused. Their bodies were meant to please and to carry our pups."

Melanie thrust her breasts upward into his massive hands and sighed happily. "And a wolf's body was meant to please his she-wolf."

Lukas glanced quickly back and forth between their exchange, shook his head, and then pressed the throbbing head of his erection against her swollen and moist folds. Running his glans up and down, he searched for her entrance and then cautiously began to insert himself into her body. Trying to stay focused and not explode instantly was no easy feat, the pleasure of her spongy warmth enveloping him igniting an inferno inside his balls. Before long, his fight to avoid climax spurred a familiar tickle deep in the pit of his stomach and he fought to stay grounded.

"Do not shift," his brother warned him in a stern voice. "If you shift in the middle of sex, you are likely to harm your partner. Once you have gained more control it may be possible, but for now do not shift when you are breeding a female. You likely to harm her and to frighten her."

Melanie's eyes widened with concern as she watched a black cloud cross the young wolf's eyes before they returned to their normal, exquisite green hue. He bit his bottom lip and began to draw blood as she felt his pubic bone press down onto her own. "Fuck," he panted atop her. "She feels like velvet wrapped around my cock. My wolf wants to dominate her, and he's fighting to take control."

"Control it," his brother warned him as he watched the younger man fight to keep his body from beginning to enter the shift. "Fight it, Luke. Allow yourself to feel her around you, lose yourself in the sensation of the she-wolf beneath you."

At this, Melanie ran her hands up Lukas' chest, massaged his shoulders slowly, and then wrapped her fingers into his soft brunette locks. "Don't you want to stay deep inside of me?" she purred playfully, hoping that by focusing on her lover she would help him to fight off his body's urge to shift. "Don't you want to know what it will feel like when you cum deep inside of me?"

Poor Lukas looked like these words might make him faint on the spot. Instead of responding vocally, he dipped his head down and pressed his lips to hers and brought her into a passionate kiss. His muscular chest pressed roughly against her breasts, her nipples rubbing painfully against his warm skin. She took the opportunity to hook her legs over his hip, drawing him into her deeper and forcing a gasp from between his lips.

After several more slow and awkward thrusts of his hips, he pulled back enough to look her in the eyes and blushed. "I'm not going to last, Melanie. I'm sorry but this feels too amazing—you're amazing. You're so fucking beautiful!"

Seconds later, long, skinny fingers were forcing their way between their two young bodies and swirling over Melanie's swollen clit with a finesse that could only belong to one wolf. She glanced over and saw the Alpha smirking. "I promised that you would cum," he winked.

With two of his calloused fingers gently twirling her sensitive nub and Lukas' cock thrusting steadily inside her sore core, Melanie knew that she too was not going to last long. Desperate to rub her body all over the young wolf, she arched her back and pressed herself as tight against him as was possible to force a rough contact between their two skins. She pinched her own nipples as she cried out, hovering so close to the edge of blissful oblivion. To say she was aroused would be an understatement, stars dancing across her field of vision as she felt her climax mounting.

"Are you going to cum, my little she?" the Alpha inquired with a chuckle.

Melanie gasped and nodded, continuing to rub her erect nipples across Lukas' warm flesh. "So close," she cooed as she tugged him in deeper.

"Press yourself as far into her body as you can," the Alpha instructed his brother. "You want to deposit your seed well inside of her little cunt if you hope to get her with pup. Plunge as deep as you can get and then stay there as you cum, don't thrust."

Melanie wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him close, and Lukas let out a fully lupine growl. It wasn't long before his cock had swollen in girth, and she felt the tell-tale twitch deep inside that signaled he was nearing his orgasm. As she held him, he pressed his face into her neck and bit her gently. The shock of his action, coupled with her pleasure, caused her to let out a scream as they came together in perfect synchronization.

Her vaginal muscles pulsated around his length as he spurted stream after stream of his hot seed deep into her belly, remaining embedded between her thighs as he grunted with the satisfaction of his release. Beneath him, Melanie sensed a growing warmth in her core long before she was aware of the sensation of his cum beginning to leak out between her swollen pussy lips. Coming back down from her own orgasm and her mind clouded, she eyed the Alpha hungrily as he sat stroking his own length beside her.

When he was no longer filling her insides with his ejaculate, Lukas wasted no time in rolling off her and collapsing to the side, his body still shaking from the force of his orgasm. He emitted a series of noises that were partially growls, and yet something else, as she watched his eyes shut and heard his breathing even out. Almost instantly he was asleep beside her.

Without pausing in his ministrations, the Alpha grinned down at her. "He's young yet."

"He was good," Melanie smiled shyly. "It was a good orgasm and he has a nice body."

Tracing a fingertip slowly across her flesh, around a nipple and down the valley between her perfect breasts before slowly dipping into her belly-button, he smirked. When he began to near her core, he wiggled his eyebrows playfully. "Are you satisfied or do you need a real wolf to do the job?"

12