The Breeder Pt. 07

Story Info
Aurora is bred by two of the wolves.
3.8k words
4.41
60.7k
56

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains a female werewolf in heat, breeding, a threesome, and more. All characters are 18+, and none were harmed in the writing of this piece. It is not necessary to have read the previous installments in this series, however, doing so may give you some background on repeat characters. ©WednesdaysCoffin2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

*****

"I fucking need it," Aurora was begging as she flailed around on the floor, touching herself intimately. "I fucking need a cock now," she demanded. She looked crazed with lust as her eyes devoured the two wolves, licking her lips as she continued to paw roughly at her own flesh. In fact, just moments before, she had spread her thighs wide open to give them a show as she jammed several fingers up inside herself and mewled with frustration.

The Alpha had seen a lot of she-wolves go into heat but few had been so dramatic and vocal about it, particularly here in the Breeding Rooms. Most of the pack's breeding females were so used to, well to put it bluntly, being fucked, that their heat seemed to pass without much fanfare as they knew that they would be sated sooner rather than later. Sure, they might be a little more desirous during their heat, and they might paw the wolves more hungrily, but very, very few exhibited the symptoms that Aurora was displaying right now.

She was crazed and had been climbing the walls in her room for nearly two days, naked as the day she was born and throwing herself at any wolf who entered the room. Shockingly, even Connor. Thanks to her initial encounter with him and a breeding session with his wolf, Aurora had previously seemed to go into a fear-induced catatonia when she spotted him, but now she was begging equally for both of their attentions; the previous incident with Connor seemingly forgotten.

Standing near the door to the small, white room, Connor's grin was something entirely evil. "My, my, this is quite the turn-around, my little slut. Look at you begging to be bred by the big, bad wolves."

The Alpha, standing over the petite she, shook his head slowly. "Don't taunt her or upset her. She only just got over that first breeding thanks to you, you asshole! What the fuck possessed you to shift while you were inside her, anyway? You could have killed her!"

Connor gestured at the she-wolf with his chin and flashed his brilliantly white teeth. "Clearly she's feeling very alive and quite forgiving, so why the fuck do you care? Fucking look at that!"

In the middle of the room, lying at the Alpha's feet, Aurora was licking feverishly at her palms and then rubbing vigorously over her nipples as she sobbed. "It fucking hurts," she was actually sniffling. "I fucking need a cock in me! I need it! I feel so empty that it aches."

Squatting down and trying to maintain a calm facade, the tall wolf smiled comfortingly at the she. "Aurora, you're acting very strangely of late. What's wrong?"

Connor snorted and actually pressed his bearded face into his hands. "Are you stupid? She wants to get fucked!"

Nodding her head emphatically, Aurora rolled quickly onto all fours and began crawling towards the Beta male. A deranged smirk spread across her lips as she neared him and rose up slowly, pressing her face into the nylon shorts covering his crotch. Like a cat scent-marking its human, she rubbed her cheek roughly over the fabric on his thighs and purred. Inhaling his heady masculine scent loudly, she licked her lips as she stared up into his chocolate irises. "I need it," she purred.

Connor squatted down so that they were nearly eye level, and wrapped his large hand around her throat to display his dominance. "What do you need, little girl?"

"Your cock," she pleaded as she began running her hands underneath his shorts and upward. Her eyes lit with surprise when she realized that he wore no briefs beneath the material, and her flesh soon connected with his growing length. Instantly beginning to respond to her touch and stiffen in her hand, his voice grew husky. "She wants cock, see?"

"I see that," the Alpha wrinkled his nose. "But why is she like this?"

"Fuck now, ask questions later," Connor instructed as he simultaneously dropped to his knees and lowered his shorts down his thighs.

Before he had even hit the floor, Aurora had swallowed half his length and began bobbing her head furiously. Sputtering and choking, she clutched his hips for leverage as she worked his thickness inside her warm, welcoming mouth. Noises of contentment emanated from her as she added her hands into the mix and began to develop a rhythm, her silky curls and perky breasts bouncing in time with her movements.

The Alpha watched the pair and shook his head in amusement, then signaled to the other male to continue his session with the she as he approached the door and raised his large hand to knock. However, before he could do so Aurora pulled off Connor's length with an obnoxious 'pop' and began gasping for breath, spluttering drool, and sobbing. "Please don't leave! I need you both to fuck me! One won't be enough, I can feel it deep in my body. I need two wolves to breed me!"

The Alpha paused to raise his eyebrows in curiosity and then turned back toward the she. "Aurora, you have Connor here. I'm sure that he can sate your needs."

"No." Tears welled in her eyes as she reached her hands out to besiege him. "I need you both! It hurts, this hunger inside of me. Please stay and make it stop? Please, Alpha. I need it!"

"Are you going to tell the little lady 'no'?" his Beta smirked deviantly. "That doesn't seem very gentlemanly," he snorted as he ran a hand slowly up his glistening erection and squeezed his purpled glans. "I thought you were all about giving a she what she wants?"

The Alpha opened the door, exchanged a few curt words with whomever was outside, and then shut the door again with a sigh. "Alright, I'm here."

Content that she had gotten her way, Aurora spread her legs lewdly for the Alpha and then reached out to grab Connor's erection again. "Nom nom," she giggled as she slapped his hand away and devoured his length once more. Filled with a rabid hunger that led to a carnal abandon, she swallowed his entirety in one stroke and pressed her tongue to his balls, wiggling. The noises that eked from her throat were delightfully perverse, and there was no denying that the she-wolf was experiencing an epic heat; the entire space began to fill with the pungent aroma of her weeping sex.

Pressing his back against the wall for support, the Beta grabbed handfuls of her auburn curls and began to fuck her face. Drool and fluids poured from her mouth as she gagged, fighting to keep up with the quick pace he set for her, but she was elated to finally be used by one of the wolves. Aurora quivered in delight at the sight of his cock coated in her copious saliva, strings of crystalline moisture creating an intricate web from her lips to his erection as she fought to keep calm and breathe through her nose.

Like this, she lost herself in the act of fellatio as he forced her to bob atop his thick length, grunting when she took him especially deep and her throat constricted around him. So in the moment, she nearly forgot the presence of the Alpha until he cleared his throat and she felt a massive hand caressing her rump, long fingers slipping between her folds. "Don't mind me," he laughed as he settled behind her. "I'm just going to do what I came to do, little she. I can smell you across the room and I know you're ready to be bred. Your pheromones are calling to every wolf in the pack."

With Connor's erection forced down into her throat, she hiccuped as the other wolf began to rub the tip of his cock through her moist folds, coating himself in her fluids. Her hips began to sway as her entire body thrilled at the thought of his impending penetration. She had not yet experienced his length, had only been bred by the Beta, and she was feverish with need for the second wolf. One glance at his naked body was enough to tell her that a breeding session would be quite enjoyable, as he was of a considerable length and possessed a beautifully toned physique.

She mewled as his rigid flesh rubbed between her dewy folds, his calloused hands massaging the plumpness of her ass cheeks as he slid across her sex and painted his shaft in her excitement. "Oh little she," he cooed as he continued to glide through her puffy lips. "You are a horny little thing, my she-wolf. Your body is already crying for our cocks and we've barely touched you. What is this heat that has consumed you? Where did this come from, little she?"

"I don't know," she attempted to respond but it was garbled heavily by the penis in her mouth. Swaying her hips to signal that she needed to be bred, she continued to take great pleasure in the feel of the Alpha's length slithering between the folds of her pussy. He felt monstrous against her small mound, and she was ecstatic at the thought of being taken by two large males in one session. Her body needed to be filled with their seed; there was a biological imperative that ignited her flesh as she dreamt of their combined fluids leaking from her ravaged cunt and trailing down her inner thighs. She squeezed her eyes shut and imagined her womb swelling with a pup, her breasts growing heavy with nourishment, and she hummed around the cock in her throat as she prayed to the goddess.

"Fuck," Connor rasped as he forced himself deep into her constrictive depths and then twitched. She was too good with her tongue and too eager to take him into her, and he knew that he could not allow her to suck him off much longer. He would waste his release and he felt an innate need to seed this she-wolf; something deep in his spirit wanted to be the one to fill her with a pup. He had failed in his last encounter with this breeder, and he knew that this would be his second chance for success. She was so desperate to take his jizz and he was nearly as desperate to pump it into her.

Aurora was revived from her fantasy and gasped as the Alpha began to sink inside her walls, his considerable size spreading her folds as he guided himself into her body at a languid pace. She could practically hear the grin on his plush lips as his voice grew husky with heat. "Be a good little breeder and take my cock," he urged her and gripped her hips tightly. "Let me help you quell the agonizing need, sweet she."

Rolling his eyes back in response to her twirling tongue on his sensitive glans, the Beta rasped. "Fucking hell, little slut. You win the award for best blowjob in the Breeding Rooms. Paws down, bitch. If I had known, I might not have shifted during our first session together. Your tongue is a thing of magic, she-wolf."

Aurora mewled around his hardness, pressing her nose against his abdomen as she felt the Alpha pound into her body and spread her labia wide. His voice was growing rough and bestial as he slapped her ass and then rubbed the spot delicately. "Why did you shift when you were fucking her—what was the purpose? It seems to have elevated her cycle and caused her heat to be ferocious. She had actual tears in her eyes from the desperate need! In all my years I have never seen that before."

Connor wiped a bead of sweat off his forehead and eased his grip on the she-wolf's hair. "I thought that my seed would be more potent if I was embracing my wolf. One of the others said that he impregnated the breeders every time when he was in his wolf form. Plus," he smirked deviously, "her fear was deliciously erotic; her screams nearly made my balls explode. When my length expanded inside her and stretched her cunt painfully tight, she howled like a furry bitch in true heat."

Aurora whimpered as the inferno in her belly consumed her body and she began to quiver. With an erection shoved down her throat and the deep, masculine scent of a wolf thrust into her nostrils, and a thickness between her legs, she was in heaven. She cupped her breasts in her hands and began to squeeze and pinch her sensitive peaks as she inhaled Connor's bestial scent and purred. This was exactly what her body needed to satisfy its hunger: she needed two wolves to force her down onto her hands and knees and fill her with their dominance. Her last breeding session had done something to her beast, had awakened a primal hunger deep inside her wolf; and now that wild lust needed to be sated if she hoped to recover.

She began to make a soft cooing sound, complemented by tiny yips as the Alpha began to roll his hips and his erection massaged places inside her walls that had never been touched before. Squeezing her breasts violently and emitting her noises, Aurora began to lose herself in the seeding ritual, her mind numbing as it floated away on clouds of sex; her thoughts solely centered on impregnation and belly expansion.

Forcing her deeper onto his root, Connor growled. "I might not have put a pup into her womb the last time we fucked, but I assure you that I will during this session. I can smell her need for it and my body wants to make her swell. My wolf is desperate to fill one of these she-wolves, to watch her grow gravid with our offspring. He is wild with rage that we have not yet produced a pup."

The Alpha groaned at the thought. "I'm addicted to seeding the shes," he confessed. "The high that I experience when a she-wolf is fertilized is like nothing else, so addictive. Like a drug, it fills your entire aura and coats you in a velvety cocoon of primal dominance, this assurety of knowing that you can put a pup into a female. I want to spear every she and fill her with my pups, and yet there is something special about my Melanie. I have considered withdrawing from the rooms."

Ignoring the Alpha and Beta's exchange, Aurora felt her sex grow sloppy with added moisture as their bodies continued to fill her. Suddenly rearing backward and violently impaling herself with the Alpha's entire length, she gasped for breath as goo exploding from her lips. "Oh sweet goddess," she howled as she fucked herself back with the large wolf's invading member. "Please fill me with pups, wolves. Please. I need to watch my belly grow, I need it! This heat is unbearable, please make it stop by filling me with your seed."

Connor squatted down instantly and grabbed her throat, choking the pleading she. "Turn around and put your messy cunt on my cock." Eyeing the unamused Alpha, he smirked. "Forget him, little she. Seat yourself on my length and let me explode deep inside your walls and fill your womb with an entire litter."

Ecstatic to be dominated, Aurora allowed the Alpha's length to exit her sex and then quickly followed the other wolf's directive. He sat with his back to the wall and she climbed into his lap, lowered herself onto his thickness and moaned feverishly. Grabbing her breasts again, she tossed her head back and whimpered. "I need it," she begged with tears in her eyes as she bounced atop the wolf. "Please make the pain go away, please impregnate me."

The Alpha watched in wide-eyed wonder as the she gyrated atop the other wolf, her exclamations fevered as she begged to be seeded. The shit-eating grin on the Beta's face was nearly a mile wide as she bounced atop his thickness, clutching her perfect titties and howling. She truly did look and sound like a madwoman as she began to string words and expletives together into a lengthy jumble of insanity. Bouncing and yelping, she lost herself entirely to the frenzy of her heat, causing the Alpha's cock to throb painfully.

"Fuck her in the ass," Connor directed as he gripped her hips and helped the little she-wolf to move. "Fill her up so that she sobs with joy."

The Alpha shook his head slowly, then stood up and began to stroke his glistening length. "That would be a waste of my release and I don't think that this she can handle two of us right now—at least not like that. She's in a feverish heat but hurting her will not resolve the problem. She barely survived your wolf, I don't see that she would enjoy being taken in both holes."

Connor sucked his right thumb between his lips, coating the fat digit with saliva and then pressing it against Aurora's puckered backside. The she-wolf began to whimper as he wiggled his way inside, penetrating her tight sphincter as she fucked herself on his length. Leaning forward and sucking one of her tits into his mouth, he hummed as he nipped softly at the straining pink peak. "Do you like that, little slut?" he inquired as he continued to double penetrate her. "Do you want to be filled in all your holes? Tell the Alpha that you want to feel two massive cocks filling you at once."

Aurora's response wasn't coherent as her eyes rolled back into her head and she gripped handfuls of Connor's dark hair to keep from falling backwards. "Mmmmgossss," she panted like an exhausted jogger. "Mmmmgossess."

"Sweet she," the Alpha implored her as he stepped up beside her and cupped her chin in his massive palm. "Take my cock into your mouth while you ride the Beta. I want to feel the head of my erection tickling your tonsils as you are speared on that fat wolf cock. Let him stretch you open for me."

Opening her mouth wide, she allowed him to slide himself along the surface of her tongue, immediately beginning to push past the ring of muscles that would allow him to enter her throat. She coughed and sputtered, but continued to grip his hips and take him in further. Saliva leaked down onto her breasts as they bounced, all this as Connor licked her nipples and pistoned up into her depths, bringing a continuous stream of noises from the petite she-wolf.

Once he was coated in her saliva and she was taking him down to the root, the Alpha removed himself from her jaw and smirked down at the wanton she. "Let's try something different," he grinned as he grabbed his balls and began pressing them onto her lips. "Take my nuts into your mouth, sweet she. Suckle on my testes and get my pup-making fluids ready for your warm cunt."

"Fucking hell," Connor grunted beneath her. "Now I'm going to fucking spray her cunt with my fucking, fuck," he groaned, his chest heaving. Forcing Aurora down onto his twitching length, he roared as he felt the tell-tale warmth growing in his abdomen and racing towards his glans.

Aurora choked around the Alpha's balls as she allowed the other wolf to bury himself so deep inside her that it was painful. Mewling and cooing and trying to rub her sensitive peaks against the hair of his chest or beard, she undulated atop Connor as she felt his breath grow hot against her ear. "I'm going to cum so deep in your womb, little slut," he whispered against the shell of her skin. "And you're going to grow full with my litter."

The Alpha stepped back to allow her to breath as she screamed and the Beta roared, his release overflowing her womb and beginning to leak out between her thighs. Before she could achieve her own orgasm, she was lifted off the throbbing cock and held aloft in the air. Staring deep into her eyes with a look of sheer need, the Alpha urged her to wrap her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips.

Standing in the center of the barren room, he buried himself inside her stretched walls with a loud groan and a wet squelch of her tissues. "Fuck, sweet little she," he moaned as he held her cheeks in his hands and bounced her atop his rigid length. "I can feel his cum leaking out onto my balls to make room for my release, so that I can fill your tight warmth with my pups. You want that, don't you? You want the strong Alpha to seed your cunt and take away your heat. You need a release from the animal longing, don't you? I can hear your she-wolf begging for an end to her suffering."

"Yes," Aurora cried as she pressed her cheek onto his shoulder and licked his slender neck. Tears of joy in her eyes, she licked his dewy skin feverishly as he impaled her on his cock. "Please fuck me, Alpha. Put a pup inside my womb so that I will never have to feel this agonizing need ever again."

12