The Breeding Chamber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,988 Followers

They lay in each other's arms and kissed and canoodled until Harlan's cock became flaccid and fell out of her anus with an audible plop. A rivulet of spunk gushed from her sphincter and soaked her nylons.

They drank champagne and did it all over again until Brian pounded on the door insisting that Harlan's time was up. Commissioner or not, Madeline had other men to pleasure.

After Harlan left Madeline cleaned herself up, refreshed her makeup and changed into fresh pantyhose and panties. Brian took the key to the VIP from her and issued her with a passkey to one of the regular comfort rooms where Madeline worked late into the early hours of the morning satisfying the rest of her Trade. She went to bed sore and exhausted.

Madeline was Harlan's favourite for about a week and then a new Comfort Girl became available and his interest in Madeline waned.

Madeline settled down into her life as a Comfort Girl, content with her lot in life until the fateful day she was kidnapped by Billy Brody and his troop of Revolutionaries.

NOW

Victoria Eglin

Victoria complained bitterly about being cuffed but the City Guards in the Humvee remained silent and surly. When the convoy passed through gates of Durden City the Humvee carrying Victoria peeled off from the other vehicles and sped on to the Breeding Facility.

As the vehicle drove through the entrance into the Breeding Facility it struck Victoria just how much it looked like a prison, which for all intents and purposes it was: a prison for the female population.

Pope Durden was in full combat uniform and when the Humvee came to a stop in the courtyard he moved in and opened the door to the vehicle and helped Victoria alight. He was overly caring and attentive and then Victoria saw that they were being filmed.

The story that Michael Durden had led a raiding party to rescue Victoria Eglin would be all over the media with pictures of her chained to the light post and video of her being assisted from the vehicle by the man who had rescued her. Pope would give an interview and embellish the story further, proclaiming to the citizens of Durden City that he would not tolerate the Revolutionaries stealing their women.

No mention would be made of the ransom paid or the Comfort Girl left behind.

With the welcome home festivities completed Victoria was led in handcuffs to her quarters to await Pope Durden who arrived sans-uniform, wearing a smoking jacket and drinking bourbon on the rocks. Victoria had been given only water and was still cuffed when Pope entered the room.

"Take the cuffs off please Michael," Victoria offered him her wrists.

"You look like shit and you smell like it too," Pope sniffed the air distastefully and ignored her outstretched wrists and walked to the bar.

"What did you expect?" Victoria bristled.

"How many of them raped you?" he turned her way as he poured bourbon over ice.

"All of them," Victoria whispered.

"Was it rape though or did you just lie back and enjoy it like you used to in the breeding chambers?" Pope sneered at her.

"I fought them at first. You can see what happened," Victoria sighed.

"Are you going to uncuff me?" Victoria held out her wrists again but Pope ignored them and sipped his drink eyeing her critically.

She was wearing the same red satin sheath dress she had been wearing when she was captured but it was stained and the bodice was ripped. Pope stepped into her and unzipped the garment and let it fall as far as the sleeves caught at her wrists would allow.

Her brassiere straps had been cut, almost certainly by men fuelled by lust, leching after something they seldom, if ever, got to touch. Her panties were semen-stained and torn in the seat, her black fully-fashioned hold-up stockings were similarly stained and full of runners. Her red pumps were scuffed and the soles caked in a veneer of filth.

She smelled like an animal, sweaty and musky; her hair was a tangled mess and her makeup was smeared over her face.

The previous evening in Freetown she and Billy had what amounted to an orgy of sex, Billy ejaculating in Victoria numerous times. Susan had supervised and joined in the debauchery. While this was happening a needs must situation was being dealt with. Volunteer troopers in the ops centre barracks room were watching pornography whilst masturbating into Victoria's panties and nylons, some of them spending their issue on her dress.

Sacrifices had to be made if Victoria was going to pass scrutiny when she returned to Durden City.

Pope studied the mouse under her right eye and her split lip and the yellow-purple bruises on her upper body.

"But you stopped fighting," it wasn't a question it was statement.

Victoria lowered her wrists and bowed her head in shame.

It was all the answer that Pope needed.

He stepped into Victoria and pushed his fingers inside her tattered panties. Her vulva was swollen and tender and she hissed. He pushed two fingers inside her and she winced. He could feel the glutinous congealed smegma inside her bruised vagina.

Pope withdrew his fingers and sniffed.

"Just like when you were a breeder and I would come to you after your shift in the breeding chamber," Pope inhaled the stench on his fingers.

"You wouldn't let me bathe. You insisted that I come to you like that," Victoria hissed.

Pope would never admit it but it was a form of self-punishment, making love to the woman he adored after she had been used by strangers. He loved Victoria but he hated her for what she was, even though he knew that she had no control over her life.

"So how many?" Pope leered at Victoria.

"I don't know. I lost count," Victoria whimpered.

"And some would have come back for seconds," he taunted her.

Victoria said nothing.

"Did they fuck you before they let you go?" Pope plunged his fingers back inside Victoria's vagina.

He circled her clitoris with his thumb and god help her Victoria felt herself releasing fresh juices. Pope had liked fucking her after her shift in the breeding chamber and she was used to him attending to her while her vagina was still tender and she was full of semen from unknown donors. She had become conditioned to it and because she loved him she had endured it and come to enjoy it because the man she loved enjoyed it.

"The two men who shackled me to the post both had a go," Victoria lied matter-of-factly.

"Really?" Pope stirred his fingers in Victoria's vagina and found the erogenous zone at the front of her vaginal wall while his thumb circled her sensitive nubbin.

Victoria gasped.

She didn't need to act. Pope was genuinely arousing her. She was conditioned like Pavlov's dog to respond. She could see that he was concupiscent; his robe was tented where his erect penis bulged the velvet fabric.

Pope dragged Victoria over to the occasional table by her cuffs and bent her over it.

He was mercifully swift, plunging his rampant member through the gaping hole in the seat of her panties into her putrid maw. He could feel the congealed issue of other men inside Victoria and memories of the silent rage he felt returned as he pulled Victoria's head back by her matted hair and drove his cock in and out of her vagina.

Victoria gasped not only with pain but also with pleasure as Pope rammed his cock into her aching sheath. He had an arm around her belly so he could finger her clitoris while he ravished her. Recollections of the past flooded her brain: Pope making love to her after she had returned from breeding chamber, his need so powerful that he often took her two or three times before he would let her bathe.

She felt his bloated phallus, as engorged and swollen as it had ever been, fill her vagina. He tickled her clitoris and freshets of vaginal juices began to flow. The stench of sex filled the air and assailed their nostrils.

Victoria screamed as a colossal orgasm wracked her body, Pope pulling her head back by her hair, pounding his cock in and out of her clunge, his pelvis slapping into her buttocks still clad in her tattered panties.

She felt his member swell and palpitate as he spewed his issue deep inside her and Pope gasped and bit down on her shoulder.

They both shuddered and moaned and uttered obscenities until they were done, then Pope pushed Victoria off his still rampant member and she fell to the floor.

"Suck it clean," he growled, tangling his fingers in her hair, pushing his cock into her mouth.

She did so and heaven help her she became aroused yet again as she suckled Pope's stiff rod, licking the sperm and vaginal goop from it; using her tongue expertly to elicit droplets of pre-seminal fluid.

Victoria had been instructed by Susan to bend to Pope's will and willingly participate in all and any sexual perversions he requested but she didn't need to pretend; she was lascivious and prurient, aching for him. She wanted him and she needed him, despite her hatred and loathing.

He pushed her face out of his groin and she fell to the floor on her back and Pope mounted her again, climaxing almost as soon as he was inside her. Victoria wrapped her tattered stocking-clad legs around him and held him tight as she came right along with him, his kisses stinging her bruised lips.

Pope was finally done.

He helped Victoria to her feet and picked up the house phone and spoke. Victoria remained silent, her head bowed while Pope poured her a drink which he handed to her without a sound.

Silvia Cornish entered the room and saw the state that Victoria was in. She could smell the scent of sex and knew instinctively what had happened.

"Get her cleaned up and then bring her back here to me," Pope tossed Silvia a set of handcuff keys and dismissed the two women.

As they were leaving the room Pope called out to Victoria.

"What happened to the Comfort Girl?" he asked.

"Madeline? Last I saw of her she was being gang raped by those fuckers," Victoria hissed.

"I doubt she will last much longer," Victoria added.

"Comfort Girls are easily replaced; females are not," Pope shrugged his shoulders and turned on the television to watch himself on the nightly news.

Madeline Smith

It was still early but Freetown was busy as Madeline jogged down the dirt road past the repair shop and fuelling station where lightweight fighting vehicles and ranks of Humvees were parked nose out. She had finished her workout in the gym and would complete her ten kilometre run at the latrines as was her morning routine.

She was wearing black lycra tights and a red nylon/elastin crop top. Since arriving in Freetown she had firmed up an already svelte body and added some muscle. She was still very feminine and the body-hugging tights and crop top showcased her tight bubble-butt, full perky breasts and long well-formed legs. The men who were up and around this early appreciated the show as she jogged past them.

She stopped at the latrines and took a deep breath before she entered the porta potty and took care of business, then she jogged back to the quarters she shared with Virgil, deliberately banging the steel door closed to wake him.

"Fuck Madeline; it's still early," Virgil rolled over, intending to grab some more shuteye.

But Madeline had other plans and leapt on the bed and snuggled up to him.

Virgil had been on an overnight patrol with his troop to Telegraph Hill whilst Madeline had scored sentry duty, keeping post on the wall of the stacked containers. Now a fully qualified Trooper she went into the regular rotation of collateral duties.

"You stink," Virgil whined, pulling the coverlet around him as Madeline snuggled up to him deliberately annoying him.

"You didn't say that to me the last time we were out on reconnaissance when you dragged me into that house in Odessa," She nibbled his earlobe and he tried to bat her away.

"Yeah, well that was different. I hadn't been up all night on patrol and you weren't sweaty from the gym," Virgil whined, burrowing deeper under the covers.

"I was wearing my dusty ACU and smelled of gun oil, cordite and Humvee exhaust fumes," she snuggled up to the lump of man under the coverlet.

"Go away. Let me sleep," Virgil whined.

"Maybe I'll go for a walk around Freetown in my slinky PT gear. There are plenty of men who'd appreciate my attention. I see them looking," Madeline teased.

"Yeah. Go suck a few dicks in the motor pool and leave me alone," Virgil mumbled.

"Right! That's it asshole!" Madeline gripped the coverlet and pulled on it, toppling Virgil out of bed.

"You bitch!" he sprang to his feet and pinned Madeline against the wall.

He pushed her arms up high and pressed his body against her as she struggled to break free. Virgil was dressed only in boxer shorts and his penis poked out of the fly, still erect from nocturnal penile tumescence. It pressed against her lycra tights.

Madeline's wrists were sweaty and she was able to free one of her hands and she jabbed him playfully in his hard belly then grabbed his dick and squeezed.

"You always have to win don't you?" Virgil winced.

He snatched her hand away and pinned it back against the wall.

"You're getting old and slow Sergeant Benning. Maybe I need to trade you in for a younger model," she nipped his ear and he yelped.

"I'm man enough for you Trooper Smith," Virgil tried to kiss her but she moved her face aside.

"But you'll do for now," Madeline broke into a grin and kissed Virgil tenderly.

"I think I'll keep you around for a little while," she cheekily kissed him quickly on side of the mouth.

"You've kinda grown on me," she kissed him again and Vigil let go of her arms and she wrapped them around him.

"Come shower with me and then we can get some chow," Madeline squeezed his cock again.

Virgil slipped his hand between her legs and found her semi-tumescent penis lying along her perineum. It still amazed him how she was able to present herself tucked, exhibiting a perfect feminine mons pubis in her panties or when she wore tight pants.

"I should be mad at you for waking me so early," Virgil removed his hand from between her legs.

"Yeah you should. But you love me," Madeline gave him a mischievous smile.

"Yes. I love you," Virgil said suddenly serious.

"Well that works out perfect because I love you too," Medline leaned in and kissed him again.

She led him to the shower and showed Virgil just how much she loved him and he soon stopped complaining.

Freshly showered, Madeline rubbed her hair vigorously with a fluffy towel. Her shoulder-length jet black hair was now cut into a short blunt-cut bob with bangs. It was for more practicable and manageable in her role as a trooper, slipped easily under her Advanced Combat Helmet and was easy to keep clean.

She put on makeup. Even though she was now a trained fighting machine, her upbringing wouldn't allow her to step outside without makeup. Besides if Commander Solister could wear makeup in uniform so could she -- what was good for the goose was also good for the gander.

Madeline slipped into a dri-fit sports bra which gave her support under her khaki t-shirt and ACU blouse and allowed her skin to breathe. Next she slipped into a pair of cheap black pantyhose, one of nearly fifty packages that she had commandeered from an abandoned Walmart. They weren't worn for the aesthetic, they were worn so that she could easily slip into her skin-tight ACU pants which she had tailored to accentuate her legs and butt. When Susan Solister had seen Madeline wearing them she ordered Madeline into her office to teach her how to alter her own pants accordingly.

She slipped a pair of plain black nylon-lycra panties over her pantyhose and then lay on the bed so she could shimmy into her ACU pants. She tucked in her t-shirt put her combat blouse on over it and laced her boots.

Virgil was sitting on a kitchen chair reading an ancient magazine waiting patiently for her. During their recon missions together they had acquired more furniture and homewares. The marine grade plywood walls were painted pastel colours, the floor a slate grey, scattered with throw rugs. Framed prints adorned the walls and the rickety table had been replaced by a small country-kitchen dining suite, even though they mostly ate in the mess.

The double bed had been replaced by a king with a Helix mattress and Egyptian cotton sheets. An armoire held all of Madeline's feminine attire whilst a functional wardrobe was home to their uniforms and Virgil's civilian clothing.

The extra furniture made the space feel a little confined but homely and even though he complained about it Virgil appreciated the woman's touch that Madeline had brought to their little abode.

Six months ago, having proven herself in combat and passed the necessary written intelligence tests, Madeline had been recommended for promotion to Trooper by her Troop Captain and her promotion was supported by Major William Brody.

She had been brought before Commander Susan Solister for her promotion to be confirmed.

"How long have you been with us Smith?" Susan arched her brow.

"Coming up on a year now ma'am," Madeline stood at attention and stared straight ahead.

"Well you should be proud of yourself. You proved me wrong. I'd have had you thrown on the heap if Sergeant Benning hadn't rescued you," Susan said, her voice a little gravelly.

"That's ok ma'am. I rescued him not long after," Madeline couldn't help feeling a little smug.

"Leave us please gentlemen," Susan nodded at Madeline's Troop Captain, Billy Brody and Virgil Benning who were present at the little promotion ceremony.

When they had the room to themselves Susan turned to Madeline.

"At ease Trooper, please sit," Susan indicated an easy chair and she sat down opposite Madeline.

"I was a cunt to you," Susan began and held up a palm to silence Madeline when she tried to protest.

"I let those men rape you and I was going to have you killed," Susan admitted.

"Ma'am I was a Comfort Girl all my life. I know it sounds insane but I never understood what rape was, I was conditioned never to say no. You're right, Sergeant Virgil Benning saved me ma'am but in my own way I saved him. I made him a better person," Madeline almost whispered.

"You make everyone you meet a better person Madeline; I certainly envy your vivacity and congeniality. I know it can't be easy in a city full of men. I'm their Commander but I still feel their eyes on me," Susan confessed.

"They know that I'm Virgil's and his by choice, just like they know, unofficially of course, that's you're Major Brody's." Madeline smiled.

"Well, I like to think of him as mine," Susan smiled but and the sarcastic curl resurfaced like a piece of paper charring in the ashtray.

"Anyway I just want to say I'm sorry and that I'm proud of you," Susan stood and Madeline stood too and Susan hugged her briefly.

"Us girls have gotta stick together," Madeline smiled.

Susan gave her reproachful look and Madeline realised that she had gone too far.

The men were called back into the office and the promotion ceremony was concluded. When Madeline left the office in company with her Troop Captain and Troop Sergeant, Susan came to the door and called out, stopping them in the ops centre.

"You're right Madeline, us girls have gotta stick together," Susan winked at Madeline and the closed the door.

The ceremony seemed like a lifetime ago. Her life in Durden City as a Comfort Girl seemed like dream, Madeline thought to herself as she and Virgil walked to the mess.

They queued up in line for breakfast, both of them loading up their plates. They worked hard and needed the fuel and burned the calories with strenuous work and exercise. As a Comfort Girl Madeline had eaten like a bird, conscious of her figure. Eating like a bird also meant that sanitary preparation for her shift in the Comfort Palace each day took very little time: 'when the water runs clear, you're clean as a queen,' was the little mnemonic she and the other Comfort Girls had been taught growing up.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,988 Followers