The Breeding Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, kitty," Bluestripe purred, grinding hir full length within hir mount as hir thrusts sped up, hindquarters driving. "We have an audience."

When Kory did not immediately look up, shi hauled her head around by her hair, not taking no for an answer. Ahmenset crouched by a car bumper and hunkered down, eyes wide and tongue lolling out in an undeniably lustful pant. Without thinking, her paws caressed and squeezed her own breasts and she tipped her torso forward as she stared intently at the breeding stud-herm taking Kory with every ounce of dominance shi possessed.

Kory locked eyes with Ahmenset, groaning deep in the back of her throat as Bluestripe hammered into her, the long, deep strokes stimulating her in a way that no other male ever had before. Was that a thing with herms? Were they all like that? She could not have said, but Ahmenset seemed to like what she saw, creeping forward with a thumb and finger pinching each nipple in turn, ears pricked and quivering.

Kory shuddered. That jackal was a prime example of a female who joined the games for the very reason the taur was experiencing.

She needed it. And Bluestripe knew it too.

"Go on, little breeding bitch," Bluestripe purred, licking hir lips. "Show me what you have to offer. I trust you already see I'm far better than any male."

The jackal gulped visibly and shivered, though could not drag her eyes away. Slowly, under the herm's cajoling and lewd persuasion as shi fucked hir first hole, the jackal turned about, spreading her pussy lips apart. The feline thrust rapidly, drawing closer to hir first climax, and Ahmenset shakily pushed her fingers into her cunt, ramming them in up to the knuckle as her hot pussy welcomed them in.

Ahmenset moaned, closing her ears and tipping her head back. Bluestripe smirked. That one didn't need any persuasion to give herself over. It was almost too easy sometimes!

"That's it," Bluestripe hissed. "Show me just how much you want to be fucked and bred."

Shi punctuated hir words with jabs of hir cock, ensuring a whimpering, panting Kory felt every inch of it.

"This one," shi shoved Kory's head forward for emphasis, lewd squelches of sexual fluids oozing from their joined bodies as shi took what was rightfully hers. "Needed a bit more persuasion than you."

"But you'll be tighter and swell with my kittens for longer."

Moaning, Ahmenset nodded and drove her fingers into her cunt, slamming them in hard, although it would still not have been enough preparation for her to take the massive feline cock. Bluestripe panted and yowled breathlessly, thrusting brutally as Kory quaked beneath her, need rising and rising to a terrifying peak.

"Come on," shi growled in Kory's ear, fingers around her throat. "Cum for me. I'm going to fill you anyway, like the slut in heat you are. You need this."

And Kory knew it was true. She would have done anything to keep that cock inside her, cramming her full and driving her to that point of ecstasy. With a yowl that burst unbidden from her lips, her body shuddered through orgasm, throat locking up as her eyes bulged. Pleasure rippled through her and Bluestripe had just enough breath left to laugh cruelly, slamming in one final time and letting loose a feral, guttural groan as shi ground in.

Hir balls throbbed, eager to dump their load, and the waiting body twitching on hir cock rocked back into hir, an active participant in their lust fuelled liaison. Rumbling a growl, shi thrust and thrust through hir climax, driving hirself on through the thick spurts of cum flooding the willing cunt, which clenched oh so wonderfully around hir. Bluestripe hissed, locking eyes with Ahmenset as the jackal teased her clit, a rope of saliva hanging from her lips as she openly lusted after the studly feline. Bluestripe flicked hir hair back from where it clung, damply, to the back of hir neck, fur matting up slightly. Who could have blamed her, really, for desiring the most virile stud of all?

Kory slumped over the car bonnet as Bluestripe removed her from hir cock, hir goal already set on hir next victim. Ahmenset swallowed hard, but did not squirm away as she was stalked, a willing victim for a larger, stronger fur's pleasure.

"You next," Bluestripe purred, hir cock still hard and dripping with the well-bred kitty's juices. "Bend over for me."

Ahmenset didn't need to be told twice. As obedient as a pup on a leash, she scrambled to obey and arched her back, on her paws and toes and stretching her backside up and back, eager for the hermaphrodite's cock.

And then Bluestripe was on her, paws landing solidly on either side of her head as hir cock probed for entry. The much smaller jackal whined and rocked back, trying to help hir in, but unable to balance herself enough to reach back with one arm. Bluestripe, however, was hardly an amateur at sex. It was hir job in the games, after all. Shi was supposed to be the star.

Scooping the jackal up against hir belly with one forepaw, the cat growled as shi humped hir back, driving into hir second bitch to be filled with kitty cream. Ahmenset -- though shi didn't care what her name was -- was much smaller, however, yet soaked with her own arousal, and shi threw the weight of hir body into the thrust, ramming in deep. She would tighten up again later...maybe. But hir colossal shaft, large in comparison to hir size, would always get its warm hole to fill.

Shrieking and yelping, the jackal whimpered wordlessly as she did her best to stay pressed up against the feline, eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"Oh! Yes, yes!" She howled, tipping her head back into the fluff of hir belly. "Fuck me! Fill me!"

Those were just about all the words she could get out as Bluestripe chuckled harshly and bore down, tail lashing as shi pounded the tight, willing pussy, just begging to be bred. The jackal's body was never designed to accept such a huge member, but Bluestripe used her all the same. Huffing and ducking her head down between her trembling arms, Ahmenset would later swear that she could feel every pulsing vein on that thick shaft, the tip ramming right up to her cervix and forcing her body into a deep stretch.

Grunting, Bluestripe rubbed and massaged hir own breasts, putting on a show for the viewers shi knew were out there. The cameras were everywhere, most likely zooming in on where hir cock sank into the pup's body, building to the crescendo that everyone knew was coming.

"Good... You need this. You need me." Shi purred, breath pushing thickly through her lungs. "See how stretched and full of my seed her cunt is? That's going to be you...very shortly."

Ahmenset could not see Kory around Bluestripe's legs, but she could imagine the delicious creampie of her sex. In her mind's eye, she dug her tongue into it, lapping out the cum that Bluestripe had dumped there, fresh and warm, only a few minutes before taking her for hir own too. But whereas Bluestripe would forget them, chasing hir next bitches to be bred, they would forever be left with a physical, living reminder of the time they spent with the hermaphrodite breeder in the games.

And the reminder was coming whether she wanted it to or not. But, oh, she wanted it. She wanted every drop of the herm's pleasure.

Yet she still didn't see it coming. Bluestripe rammed in with a throaty growl that seemed to bubble up from the very pit of hir being, gasping and panting as shi thrust erratically. Ahmenset barely registered the noises she was making -- sounding just like a purely male stud dominating a needy female -- lost in the sensation of taking more semen than her body could handle. The herm was unstoppable, bucking and grinding and groaning as shi filled hir victim, the jackal whining for more, always more.

It was no surprise that the Anubian jackal's orgasm swiftly followed, each drive of that rampantly spurting shaft grinding right over that cluster of nerves inside her strained passage. There was no denying what her body lusted for and it was with a strangled howl that she crashed into climax, body jerking so violently that Bluestripe hunched even further over her and held her more tightly to hir body, demanding the use of her until shi was good and done.

And Ahmenset wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Panting heavily, Bluestripe let hir only slightly softened cock slide from the jackal's abused cunny, lewdly gaping and drooling hir creampie. Shi turned, rolling hir shoulders back, and spread hir arms wide, casting hir eyes over hir two bred contestants, who certainly would not be winning the games that day or any day soon with their swelling bellies. Bluestripe pushed out hir chest proudly, tail swinging lightly back and forth.

"Who should I go after next, my dear audience?"

Smirking, shi blew a kiss at where she knew there was at least one camera even as Ahmenset clambered back onto her paws and knees, shakily pleading for more. The jackal really was a slut for the games, needing the exposure and public impregnation just like every other one of them. And shi wasn't the only one who knew it.

"There's always more hungry ladies to be bred in The Breeding Games!"

12