The Breeding of Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily squealed as his playful spanking began to tingle. She couldn't help but laugh as she protested. "Daddy why are you spanking me? Have I been a bad girl?" They both laughed as he continued to spank her ass.

"Your mother would do this exact same thing to me every time I tried to get serious. She'd play this little girl routine." John spanked her a couple more times as Emily squirmed laying across his lap. "You know how I shut her up?"

Emily continued to laugh as John played with her ass in between swats. "How daddy? How did you shut mom up?"

He rolled her off his lap and onto her back. Then he straddled her face, facing her body. "I shoved this in her mouth." He laid his semi-hard cock on her lips and pushed it into her mouth. Emily purred like a contented kitten as John slid his cock into her mouth and began a steady fucking of it. "That's it baby! You suck daddy's cock like a good slut. Daddy just emptied his load inside your pussy! You know what that means don't you baby?" Emily just shook her head as it stayed pinned between his legs and her mouth stayed full of his cock. "It means daddy is going to last for a long time!" John chuckled as he reached down and began to maul her tits again. No matter how much milk he drained from her tits, the supply never seemed to end.

John settled into a steady fucking of her face. Emily's only response was a steady humming as her mouth and throat remained full. It wasn't long before her face was covered in her saliva as she gurgled and slurped through her relentless face fucking. John pulled out occasionally giving her the chance to swallow. But he was enjoying her oral skills too much to give her too much of a respite. After about fifteen minutes of fucking her mouth he decided to up the ante a little. He dropped down on her body and shoved his face between her legs. He could smell his own cum still oozing from her pussy. He locked his mouth on her clit and began to suck and lick it just how he knew would drive his baby crazy.

Emily squealed with her mouth stuffed with his cock, while her body arched up and off the bed. Every nerve in her body seemed to end at her clit as John sucked on it and licked it using the end of his tongue. Every muscle seemed to spasm simultaneously. The sensations were so intense she'd forgotten she had a cock shoved in her mouth. Her universe was collapsing into this one sensation that her daddy was driving her body towards. This sensation that was so delicious and intense she could think of nothing else as he pushed her towards an earth shaking orgasm. She wanted to be free to be able to move, to respond, to scream her approval. But John kept her pinned to the bed with his body, and her mouth stuffed full of his cock.

Her body began to shake with a violence she'd never felt before. This wasn't just an orgasm. This was her daddy giving her more pleasure than she'd ever thought possible. This was her daddy displaying his ownership of her. This was her daddy loving her. Tears began to stream down the sides of her face as the emotions of the moment overwhelmed her. Her body bucked up and off the bed as she tried to shove more of her pussy into his mouth. John just held on tightly controlling her every move and response.

Her body finally collapsed on the bed, exhausted and spent. John waited a few minutes, as he lovingly licked and sucked her clit, before he instructed her. "Start sucking again baby! It's daddy's turn!" Emily did as she was told, even though she wanted to lay there and enjoy the afterglow of one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever had. "That's it baby! Daddy's real close!" Feeling and hearing Emily's orgasm had pushed John to the brink of climax. He had always found watching and hearing a woman being pleasured one of the biggest turn-ons. He'd always thought the noises a woman makes when she's climaxing some of the most erotic noises on earth.

John held off for as long as he could, savoring every thrust of his cock into her eagerly sucking mouth. His baby was just like her mother. "UGH! UGH! UGH!" He grunted as his cock spewed his seed down her throat. "OH FUCK!" His body shuddered as he rode her mouth throughout his climax.

Collapsing on the bed next to Emily, he laid there trying to catch his breath as Emily did the same. "Get up here!" He sighed to her as he caressed her leg. Emily curled around and laid next to him, draping her arm over his body as she laid her head on his chest. John wrapped one arm around her shoulder and held her tight as he caressed and fondled her breast with the other one. "I'm sorry I keep comparing you to your mom." He mumbled. "That's not fair to you."

Emily ran her hand up and down his stomach, scratching lightly from his chest down to his now deflated cock. "That's ok daddy! I know how much you two loved each other! You're all mom talked about whenever we talked about sex! She loved you crazy!"

John smiled staring up at the ceiling. "I loved her crazy too!" He thought for a few seconds. "Now I'm going to love you crazy!"

Emily lifted herself off his chest and looked at him smiling. "I love you too daddy! I'll be whatever you want me to be!"

"You just be yourself baby! That's what I want."

"Then I think you're going to be a very happy daddy!" Emily giggled.

12