The Breeding Program Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not have to say anything, as I wasted no time shoving my tongue into her pussy and licking it. I could taste her juices flowing out of her, dripping down my chin as I ate her out.

Her nails dug into the back of my head, pushing me deeper into her. My hands grabbed her huge, tight, thick ass, squeezing it with great pleasure.

"Oh yes!" She cried out, "Eat me Kyle! Feast on my pussy!! Oh god! If your tongue is this good!! I can't wait to have your cock inside me!!"

Those words push me harder, chewing on her pussy, as my tongue twisted and turned around inside. I could feel her orgasm coming closer, only making me feast on her more.

She soon came, and I drank up the nectar of her sex hole, loving the honey sweet taste from it.

Once she was done, she told me to get naked, which I did, and soon we were fucking on her bed.

"Oh Kyle!" She screamed, holding my head on her breasts that I was sucking on, while her legs were wrapped around my waist. "I need this is forever!! Fuck me!!! Fuck me you monstrous beast!!!"

I fucked her tight pussy like no tomorrow. Ramming my cock so hard, my sack spanked her ass.

"Harder Kyle!!" She demanded, "Fuck me till I break!!"

I pulled most of my cock out, only to ram it back inside her at high speeds. My cock beat at her womb's door, trying to bust its way in.

Her orgasm came once again, soaking the bed under us, but I did not stop. Instead, I broke free of her arms and legs, and forced her to turn around on all fours.

My cock was still inside her, making her cum a third time today. "Oh yes Kyle!" She screamed loud enough to be heard outside. "I needed this for years!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

"Fuck yes!" I shouted, grabbing her ass. Since I was fucking her so hard, my cock was a blur.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed.

"So am I!" I warned, feeling myself getting close.

She turned to look at me square in the eye. "Cum inside me!!" She demanded, "I want my pussy to take very single drop of your white hot cum!!!"

We fucked a bit more till we came, screaming at the top of our lungs as we stained the bed with our juices, and my cum filled up every inch of her pussy.

Once I was done, I pulled out, and Darlene fell on the bed passed out.

I got dressed, turning back to see my cum pouring out of her well fucked pussy, and leaving a note with my information on it for the future. I would definitely be visiting her again.

******

Candace laughed as I told her story of the Wet Dream Machine and my experience with Darlene. "So, are you going back?" She asked as she positioned herself on top of me. "Or are those 27 gallons going to much better use?"

I smiled at her on top of me and pinched her left tit. "Why don't you convince me of your argument and I'll consider it." An evil grin spread across her face. "Why you little..." She turned out the light and fucked me into for 6 hours, draining every drop worth of what I had cum with the machine.

******

A few days later, I blasted a scalding load into Dr. Hall as she braced herself on her desk, watching her tits swell all the more with her pregnant belly.

"Sore Kyle?" she asked, gingerly rubbed my shaft. I nodded.

"A little, this morning Mom had a meeting with bunch of divorced women discussing their claims."

"And Marie decided to get them some relief?" she asked, already knowing. I nodded again.

She smiled and handed me a card for Julia's Massage Heaven.

"It helped me when I would cram for medical school exams." Dr. Hall said, "it might help you too."

******

When I walked in, a bouncy young Asian woman immediately greeted me.

"Hello," she said as I walked up to the desk, "welcome to Massage Heaven. I'm Amy."

I saw she wore a low cut blue shirt, barely covering her 30J boobs. She stood, showing she wore a black miniskirt, decorated with various flowers. Following Mom's advice, I asked for the full body massage.

"We have a customer Mother!" the girl shouted to the back. Another Asian soon walked in, her 36O boobs already getting me harder. She greeted me in Chinese, for which her daughter translated.

"Perfect," she repeated in English, "I'll will get you set up and I'll see you a few moments." Julia smiled and left with the same flair she had arrived with. I then entered the table room with Amy.

After Amy handed me my towel, she just kept standing there. She watched me as I strip and I heard a stifled gasp as she saw when my cock came into view but she did nothing except take my clothes.

Amy instructed me to lay on my stomach and soon I felt her smooth hands begin to work. The scented oil felt incredible as she went down my back and my stress seemed to ebb away.

She seemed to hit pressure point, getting me harder. I felt her hand brush against my balls and I felt as she marveled at their size.

"I think you should turn over sir," she said with a hint of arousal in her voice. My cock was rock solid as I consented and she gasped as she saw the towel standing high. She reached and began to jerk me off with the oil.

"Would you like me to massage here as well?" she asked with a warm smile.

"Yes please..." I replied and she began to stroke it with rubbing her thumb around the head. I moaned as she kept her smooth pace and watched her boobs jiggle.

"Would you like to see them?" she asked to which I immediately agreed. She slowly took it off, revealing a black bra. She then reached around her back and unsnapped it, letting the soft melons pour our, big and firm with two hard red nipples.

I leaned up to begin to suck them, making her moan as well. She tugged gently at my swollen cock head, tracing her fingers underneath with felt incredible. She then picked up speed once again, massaging my loaded balls.

"Enjoy this," she whispered, "we want you to leave here feeling nothing but refreshment."

I groaned, feeling my orgasm approaching and she smiled again as she went faster, twisting her hand which felt even more amazing. She leaned down and licked across my slit and under the head.

I fell back onto the table as my cock erupted, each thick shot more powerful than the last. She did catch some in her mouth but the majority sprayed her tits and stomach before I was finally drained.

"Wow..." she said in awe as she examined the large amount of cum I had fired onto her and watching my balls. "And they're still huge!"

She cleaned herself off and climbed onto the table on top of me, letting me grab and fondle her boobs as she removed her pants. Her pussy was already glistening wet as she began to stroke me again, getting me fully hard.

I flipped her over and began to kiss her succulent breasts, lapping and nibbling at her tits. "Oh fuck..." she moaned before I moved down and began to eat her out.

A delighted squeal escaped her lips as I licked in variations clockwise and counterclockwise circles, making her moan louder. It didn't take long for her to cum.

Then it was my turn. I got on my back and she took my balls into her mouth, rolling them with her tongue. I then moaned as she licked up the entirety of my prick, taking me down her tight throat.

"What the?" I asked, prompting Amy's halt.

"Is something wrong?"

"No!" I replied quickly, "just fine."

She smiled and continued, taking me down even further. I kept my eyes on what I had seen before however. Julia stood, believing to be out of my line of vision slightly behind the curtain, watching us.

Her hand was buried in her skirt, going in slow circles as she watched her daughter 'take care of the customer's individual needs.' She finally met my eyes and looked shocked as I moved Amy's head faster.

She walked in, surprising Amy who shot up, my precum dripping down her chin. Without a word, Julia licked my cream from her tits and inserted a finger into her pussy.

I grunted as Julia gripped my cock and began to vigorously jerk me off. Had it not been for the oil and Amy's saliva, I probably would've gotten a major case of friction burn. She then removed her top, letting her boobs spring free and she mounted me, my precum splattering against her panties.

She moved them to the side and plunged downward, making us both cry out. I moved to hold onto her tits and she went even faster. I couldn't believe this seemingly shy woman was a nymphomaniac, smothering me in her rack.

She cried out as she was suddenly double penetrated, Amy driving a long circular bottle rapidly up her ass. The two began to kiss as Amy reached to grope her mother's gigantic tits as she continued to force herself down on my cock.

When she pulled up, she forced my face between her legs, her large clit filling my mouth. Her pussy tasted sweet and well as it fucked my face. I then felt Amy begin to jerk me off again, sucking my head.

I could her Julia's loud moans as I nibbled on her cunt lips, moving her fingers through my hair. She began pumping her pussy hard into my face while she played with her tits, cumming into my mouth. I groaned into her cunt as I felt Amy mount me and began bouncing rapidly.

Knowing at this rate that I couldn't last much longer, I got Julia off and began to powerfully fuck Amy, soon screaming loudly. I palmed her juicy tits as I hammered into her.

She was so fucking tight as I bit her tits, making her scream all the more so while slamming her hips into mine. "Oh yes! Fuck me!!" She kissed me hard as I pounded her, "oh shit! I'm cumming!!"

I nearly came myself as I felt her warm juices surging around me. My cock slid with ease from her wet hole and we all began kissing in a hot frenzy. Within seconds, I was hammering Julia again, watching her magnificent boobs bounce wildly as I fucked her with everything I had.

I looked into her sexy eyes and she kissed me warmly as my hips continued to pound hers. Her breathing quickened and I could her next orgasm was on the way. And with Amy behind me applying gentle squeezes to my balls, I wasn't far behind.

She cried out and arched her back, screaming louder than ever as she came furiously, clawing the table and beating into my chest. She began to quickly push back against me as I yelled out, overcome with the pleasure of relief.

I came for nearly 15 minutes as we cried out together before Amy pulled me out and began riding me furiously while kissing her mother. With both of the massive racks above my head, I came quickly, filling Amy with my cum.

With another hour left in my session, they took turns sucking me off until I came again down each of their throats.

- -

After I arrived home following breeding another 50 women, I hurried into the house. And I felt more alive than ever.

"Mom!" I called as I took off my clothes.

"Yes baby?" Mom asked, coming from her room, "did you reach the quota?"

I excitedly nodded as I yanked off my pants.

"50 women, Kyle?" Mom gasped happily, "That's amazing!"

"I couldn't have done it without you Mom," I said as she walked over and began to slowly stroke my cock.

"I suppose you'll give me a host of grandchildren, honey?" she asked as she brushed her boobs against me.

"Yep," I replied, "and I can't wait to give you more kids."

She kissed me tenderly and walked to her room while holding my hand. As she spread her legs, I kissed her wet pussy before aligning my head inside.

"I love you Mom." I said.

"I love you too honey," she said as I pushed completely inside. I began fucking her like a jackhammer, pounding her furiously. She pulled me down and danced her tongue with mine as I fondled her boobs.

"Oh fuck Kyle!" Mom screamed as I slammed between her legs, "Make love to mommy you hung genius!!!"

******

Three days later, I and Mom raced into the waiting room of Dr. Hall's office and I rang the bell.

"Yes, can I help- - HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!" the receptionist exclaimed, seeing Mom's gigantic breasts, swelling more and more every day. The receptionist's eyes were fixed on Mom who was giggling as I kept squeezing and slapping them.

"We have an appointment with Dr. Hall," she said to which the receptionist slowly nodded. As we sat, we began to kiss aggressively, her hand crammed down my shorts and my hands gripping her fat tits.

Our fuck sessions had been incomparable that week. Mom had awoke me on Monday, holding an absence note while deepthroating me. The next morning, we fucked hard by the pool and even in the student pickup line.

"Hello lovebirds," Dr. Hall greeted us, "would you like to come in the back before you remove any more clothing?"

I looked down and noticed I had stripped Mom to her bra and she nearly had my boxers down to my knees. We hurried behind her, turned on greatly.

Upon closing her office door, Dr. Hall kissed both of us tenderly before sitting down, Mom and I unable to take our eyes off one another.

Dr. Hall noticed and chuckled. "I take it the trial session has been working."

"OH YES!!" Mom shouted, "I don't go to bed a single night unfulfilled. Kyle even got in the shower with me this morning and washed me in his hot cum before we skipped breakfast and fucked again."

Dr. Hall nodded, writing happily. "Well I can see you are happy. You look so radiant. And I see you and Kyle are hoping for a child soon."

"Well we sure fuck enough to make some," I laughed and Mom did too, giving a loving squeeze to my crotch. She then groaned and rubbed her cunt.

"Speaking of which," Mom then said, "I've been without him too long. Do you mind...?"

"Oh!" Dr. Hall exclaimed, "of course not!"

Mom gleefully yanked off her clothes and got on all fours on the leather couch in the corner of the room and I wasted no time beginning to fuck her ass hard. We did it numerous positions before we were well spent, the room filled the with strong scent of our sex.

"Wow..." Dr. Hall said after she recovered from her own climax, having orgasmed 17 times while watching us, "That was beautiful!"

"Yes it was..." Mom chuckled, kissing me warmly, "but that was just a warm up."

"What?!" Dr. Hall shouted, clearly shocked.

"Oh yeah," I answered as Mom lay on her back, spreading her legs wide as I slid my cock into my mother, "you'd better clear your schedule."

Before long, Mom's screams filled the hospital as we fucked. And fucked.

And fucked...

And fucked...

And fucked...

All day and all night...

And we were still fired up the next morning.

12