The Breeding Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just wanting it over, Pretty's head bobbed as she did his bidding. Having had no previous experience with men, she had little warning when Jacob thrust in deeply and uttered an anguished cry. His body shook in spasm as her mouth filled with his ejaculate. Again, his thumb pressed her windpipe and he admonished her not to swallow yet. Standing back he made her show Frank the contents of her plundered mouth. When at last he allowed her to swallow she wept. The taste of him lingered long after and Pretty would not soon forget her humiliation.

In the granary Sarah waited until the light went out in the breeding shed before she gathered up her daughters and walked silently back to the house. Two hundred feet away, Pretty squatted barefoot in the cool dark waters of the creek. She splashed water on her thighs and abdomen trying to cleanse herself for the house. She scooped water into her palm and rinsed out her mouth. Then she let her cool, wet fingers ease the ache in her nipples where they had been cruelly pinched. Her ordeal over, she now had a new fright twisting through her thoughts. Jacob Coulter and Mr. Frank said Mr. Caleb would "wup her" and "maybe sell her" if he found out what she'd done. She was all too aware that the price of their silence would be more of the same. She had no way to know that the twins were already up at the house, tremulous and giddy with excitement, dying to tell anyone who'd listen.

Sarah, concerned that Caleb would find out all she had witnessed after he'd left without calling out to him to intervene, had cautioned her daughters not to speak of it. She herself was up in her room trembling with a deep carnal excitement over what they had witnessed. She enjoyed the helplessness and humiliation that Pretty had felt first with Toulaine and then at Jacob Coulter's hands. Watching her come in the midst of all her whining and tears was especially delightful. Hopefully Caleb would now realize she was right. This day had been long over due.

12