The Breeze Ch. 01 - Winnemucca

Story Info
Mysterious man helps a woman in trouble.
3k words
3.98
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter of a project that will take tons of work on my part. I wanted to put out the first chapter to see how y'all like it. I wrote this chapter off the top of my head but I still have to build a vocabulary for Mo which I have started. I hope you like it.

I was looking into a bright light. I was confused. Why am I so fucking HOT!! My eyes opened on their own, I hadn't thought about opening them, but they decided it was time I guess. I had no fucking idea where the fuck I was or what the fuck I had been doing, but now I noticed that the sun was directly in front of my face and burning the piss out of my retinas.

If I didn't know better, I would have thought I was dreaming. I had a splitting headache. I moved my hand down only to find scorching hot sand? I looked side to side, still squinting and barely able to make out the scene. I was between some dry scrub in the middle of NOTHING!!

"What the fuck," I said to... myself I guess. I couldn't comprehend my situation. I thought, 'Where am I? How did I get here? Why am I here and not home drinking wine with my husband, James. Where's my phone?'

It took several minutes for my wits to come back to me. I began to run through the last things I remembered happening. Just like I thought, I had been drinking wine with my husband in our kitchen in San Bernardino. "What the FUCK!!!," I yelled. Now things were getting clearer in my head. I'm going to die out here!!

I glanced at the sun again. This time I was at least a little relieved that it seemed to be later in the afternoon. The sun would set and I would... FREEZE to death!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'd be lucky to freeze to death. At least then I wouldn't be torn apart by coyotes. 'Andrea,' I thought, 'you ARE going to die out here. You haven't got a chance. Why am I out here? This must be a joke! Yeah, a prank! Nope, nobody I know would do this as a prank.'

I thought about my loving husband and started to cry. I hoped he would find me. I hoped he wasn't in a similar situation. He has had a big gambling problem. Maybe someone is using me to get back their money.

I looked around and found that all I had was the clothes on my back and luckily a pair of sneakers on my feet. I knew I needed to conserve energy and try not to dehydrate but I couldn't just sit and cook to death. I began walking toward some hills in the distance. I estimated they were at least 5 miles away but the hope of water and shelter was driving me forward.

Landmarks came and went. I became hot, thirsty, and hot. The sun was going down so I hoped it might get cool, even cold, anything but hot.

In the distance I saw a figure or maybe just a mirage or a stupid fucking cactus. I kept checking it every so often. The more I looked, the more it looked like a person. James? It was getting closer. 'Am I cracking up from the heat?'

The next time I looked up, the person was right in front of me. It was impossible. It was a man. He had a suede hat on. Not a cowboy hat, it was round with a fairly narrow brim and a light chain connecting at a buckle. I couldn't see his eyes with his hat tipped down but he had a soul patch. His shirt and jeans definitely had a western look and he stood there in a pair of kickass western boots. But the kicker was the Martin acoustic guitar hanging over his back. How did I know it was a Martin? Don't ask me, it just went into my head somehow.

He finally looked up at me and spoke. "What's your name little girl?" His voice was subdued and smooth with a Texas twang to it.

"I-I'm Andrea. Who the fuck are you?"

He smiled like I had said something funny to him. "They call me the breeze."

I was sure I was hallucinating. How did this guy end up out here, looking like he does, and talking in lyrics. "Well Mr Breeze, may I call you 'The'?" He smiled again at my attempt at humor.

"Some people call me Maurice," he said.

"Perfect, I'll call you Moe!!" I exclaimed.

He looked angrily at me, "That's not my name."

"Tell me Moe, how did you get way the fuck out here where people die?"

He pulled his brim up so I could now see his compassionate brown eyes. "I was totin' my pack along the dusty Winnemucca Road."

I put my hand up to stop him, "Are you telling me I'm in the desert of northwestern Nevada? Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Have you got a car or anything so we can get the fuck out of here? Otherwise both of us are going to fucking die!"

"Got no car and it's breakin my heart."

"What are you doing here? Are you fucking real?" I started to cry. "Are you going to help me?"

He cracked a thin smile. "You got lucky, babe, when I found you."

"Did you bring water?" I still thought he was a figment of my demented mind. He shook his head and I sighed deeply. "Well, I guess we can die together. I think we should head that way."

He pointed the direction I had indicated, "Run to the hills."

We had agreement but I had to check one thing first. I walked over to him and slapped him lightly on the shoulder. "Hmm, you feel real. Ok let's get going."

What looked to be five miles, ended up being more like twelve. It took us several hours to make the first upgrade.

He stopped and looked back. "It's a long way to the top."

"I don't think we should keep going. It could be dangerous in the dark. We should get up first light and get to the top for a look and see if we can find water." He nodded. I pulled together some brush and started a fire with Moe's lighter.

"Let me stand next to your fire," he said rubbing his hands together.

I smiled, "It's our fire since you had the lighter we needed. We don't have enough wood for all night so we may have to cuddle to stay warm."

He smiled widely, "I just can't wait."

I was nervous about tomorrow. It would make or break us. "What do you think our odds of making it out of here alive are?"

"We both know we're never gonna make it."

"You fucking asshole, you could at least lie to me." I was pissed off and scared shitless.

"Don't give up the fight," he said.

"If there's the most remote chance of getting out of here alive, I'm fucking fighting!!" I yelled and then heard the echo.

He looked at me seriously, "That's what I like about you."

"I'm sorry I yelled at you. I'm glad your here with me right now," I confessed.

"Though it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night."

The fire was dying quickly and the cold was enveloping us. "I think it's time to get some sleep."

He laid back, "I need ya here by me."

I considered him to be very handsome but cuddling with a guy I just met would be awkward. "Are you gonna be the big spoon?"

"Ain't no doubt about it." I fell to the dirt in front of him. He pulled me in tight. He was warm, smelled really nice, and HAD AN ERECTION!! I'm in trouble now.

"You know I'm married, don't you?"

He exhaled. "Now the reason we're here, every man every woman, is to love each other, take care of each other."

"Well I hope you do a better job than my husband did. He either put me in a bad position or put me here himself."

"Think about it."

I did, I actually thought about why I was here, likely to die. Then a light went on."Wait, I know, the insurance policy. He wants me dead for the fucking insurance. I knew a million dollar policy was excessive. That would pay off all his gambling debts. I'd wager he's in line to get whacked if he doesn't pay soon. That motherfucker!!"

His touch suddenly felt electric, loving. His hard cock was wedged into my ass even though we were fully clothed. I wanted a distraction from life, or death actually, but it was too cold to take any clothes off. I'm still not sure he's even real, but staying faithful to my husband is now out the door.

We got several uncomfortable hours of semi-sleep. Moe stirred saying, "It's getting near dawn."

I stood up, rubbed my arms to get the blood flowing, and laughed as he went for his hat but couldn't reach. I realized then how sexy the figment of my imagination actually was. Now I was regretting not taking advantage of him last night.

There was now enough light to see. I said, "We need to find water, any ideas?"

He walked around camp and soon found a stick in the shape of a Y. He held the two short ends and began walking towards a dry wash with a couple living sage plants in the middle. He slowed his steps working down the hollow. He walked 50 feet down when the rod dipped straight down. He smiled, "Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground."

"We have to dig? We don't have a shovel. What can we use?" I said frowning.

"Gonna use my fingers, gonna use my, my imagination." He knelt and immediately began swiping dirt away. It looked to be all loose sand at first with pebbles mixed in. Soon it turned into a more solid and compacted soil. He pulled a knife from under his pant leg and began chopping at the dirt.

"My turn," I said, stepping up next to him breathing hard. He handed me the knife and I worked at it for about 15 minutes to a depth of about 2 feet.

He stepped back up, "Give it to me baby."

I gave him the knife and stepped back. He widened the hole and took it to a depth of about 4 feet in the next hour. He was slowing down so I said, "Let me take over for a minute."

I noticed as I began digging more that the sandy soil was now damp. It gave me the spark I needed to put some effort in. I laid over the hole with my torso hanging down. I hacked and removed the increasingly more wet dirt until there was a tiny mud puddle at the bottom. "Water!!!" I shouted.

We switched places again and he pulled more dirt out until there was a small reservoir at the bottom. "Love that dirty water." He searched his vest pocket and pulled out 4 quart sized ziplock bags and began scooping water into them with his hand. He took a sip out of his hand and then gestured me to do the same. "Have a drink on me." We drank as much as we could. He only had four little ziploc bags. That was all the water we would be able to take with us.

Being fully hydrated we finally headed up the hill. When we reached the top we had a 360 degree view. It was a clear day. Moe shielded his eyes with the brim of his hat and said, "I can see for miles and miles."

I couldn't see anything that looked like civilization or even a house or a road. "Do you think we should keep heading this direction? It's a life or death decision."

"It's a death trap, It's a suicide rap."

"Well which way do you think then?" I said with a tone of aggravation.

He pointed south, "Life is a highway."

I squinted, looking south. I know there's a road down there somewhere but we can't even see it so it's got to be pretty far. I began to cry.

"Cryin won't help ya, cryin won't do ya no good," he patted my shoulder.

We took off south while the morning was still cool. We walked mindlessly not really knowing how far we had gone. By midday the sun was sweltering and we needed to stop and cool off if possible. I sat in the hot sand and he handed me a baggie of water. I took a swig.

He smiled and said, "Take it easy baby, make it last all night." I handed the bag back but he didn't drink, he just put it away.

We rested until the sun began to fall in the sky. As we continued walking we made the decision to just keep walking in the dark. The ground was flat and we would be warmer walking. Walking without the sun beating on us was an added benefit.

Along the way we came across a large piece of black plastic sheeting. Moe folded it up and took it with us. As dawn approached I was actually getting pretty cold. I noticed a collection of scattered wood.

"Can we stop now? I'm tired and cold. I need a fire."

He looked at me sympathetically and said, "If it makes you happy."

Moe took the initiative to gather the firewood and got the fire going. While I was starting to warm myself up, he began playing his guitar and singing. I sang a couple songs with him including 'Islands in the stream'. I needed sleep though, so a few songs in, as the sun rose and began to warm everything, I layed down and dozed off.

Moe got in position to spoon me again. God, he still smelled great, how? Once again his hard cock was pressed between us. I was now warm and could afford to lose some clothing. I wanted to see what he would do so I took off my shirt and bra. He knew what I wanted and instantly covered my breast with his hand. I felt the electric sensations again. His touch was like nothing I had ever felt before, but he was also very familiar in some ways.

He pulled on my nipple, tweaked my other nipple, and rubbed his calloused hand over both nipples until I was breathing hard, getting wet, and begging for more. I stood up and removed my jeans.

"Isn't she lovely," Moe said with big eyes. When I look into his eyes I see someone I knew, but who?

I layed back in front of him. He immediately sent his hand into my panties. Why did I leave them on? His hand on my vagina was the most erotic feeling. I almost came right away but he pulled his hand away. I whimpered in frustration but soon he had his cock out and jabbing me from behind. I reached down, pulled my panties aside and spread my soaking wet lips apart hoping for some penetration.

I got what I wanted. His thick eight inch cock made it's way inside me. The feeling was magical. The first full stroke brought me off to a tremendous orgasm. It continued for a full minute without any movement by Moe. The next stroke had me squirting fluid all over the ground for the first time in my life.

Moe began stroking at a regular pace. My orgasms were coming about every second stroke. I thought I would pass out but I fought it wanting to experience the greatest pleasure of my life.

"Talk dirty to me," he said.

"Oh fuck baby. Cum inside me baby. I love your cock inside me." I had trouble in my weakened state talking at all but I did enough to make him fill my hot hole full of his sweet cum. I was happier than I could ever remember.

Moe set up the plastic we found like a tarp to block the sun. Without walking the heat was bearable. We slept until the hottest part of the day made us uncomfortable. Then we sat talking. The sunset was beautiful when we started to walk again.

Moe looked out to the south near dawn. "Oh, we're half way there." I was not sure if I was happy or sad. Only half way? I guess after tonight we could be close to the road. We split the last bag of water before sundown.

Walking at night was genius. We didn't get cold and it wasn't scorching hot. Every so often I would trip over something and fall to the ground. I didn't care, I would endure anything to get out of here alive. So we walked, hopefully straight, all night with a couple short rest stops. In the morning he took a piss into his baggy and handed it to me. I handed it back with a frown, "No fucking way."

"Don't give up the fight," he exclaimed. He was right. I said I'd do anything, now I would prove it. I took the bag back and downed his piss. The taste made me want to puke but that could cost me my life. I held it down and we continued on.

Once the sun had been up for over an hour, I noticed a dust cloud in the distance heading away from us. "There it is!!! We only have a few miles to go."

He looked out and smiled a crooked smile. He pulled his guitar in front of him and started strumming a tune. I recognized it and then he started singing. "I took a walk down a road it's the road that I'm meant to stay, I see the fire in your eyes but a man's gotta make his way."

He got one thing right, I'm coming home.