The Bribe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when my mother decided to walk in and tell me she'd finished my laundry and it was all stacked on the end of my bed, and to be sure to put it away while I was still sober. Then she noticed Mandy kneeling in front of me. Thank God for frosted glass! Mandy was not stopping.

"Is Mandy washing you up?" Mom asked and my blood pressure cleared 200, I'm sure. "That's nice... she's pretty good at that, too, you know?"

"No, Mom, I didn't know," I managed to get out in a level voice, with only a little bit of quavering. "She insisted it was part of the de-stressing massage. I decided not to fight it. I'm just letting her have her way with me."

Mom actually chuckled. "Most men's lives would be so much better if they just let the women run them," she told me. "You listen to your sister... she'll make sure you're good and relaxed for those tests tomorrow."

"Thanks, Mom, I will..." That was it for coherent conversation on my end. Thankfully, Mom walked out at that point, closing the door behind her. Mandy burst out laughing.

"Very funny, bitch," I told her, not happy at all.

"Go on," she dared me. "Tell me you didn't find getting sucked on in front of your mother exciting and kinky..."

I just moaned and steadied myself against the shower walls.

"Now remember," she told me, "you listen to your sister..." She put me back in her mouth and resumed sucking.

I was irritated and decided to mess around a little. At one point, when she was sucking me into her mouth, I put my hand behind her head and pulled her on to my cock, forcing myself deeper into her mouth. I held her there for a moment, then let go.

"Really?" she asked, coming off my cock and looking up at me, and from the look I got, I'm guessing she was pissed.

Then she went down on me again... except this time, she took all of me in, and I mean all. Her lips were pushing on my sack. And she had a big bulge in her throat.

When I stopped measuring my cock in High School, I was 10-plus inches from the pelvic bone to the tip and a little over an inch-and-a-half wide. And she had all of that down her throat. My sister, it turned out, was an expert in deepthroating.

And my body was seriously considering doing the very ungentlemanly-like thing of blowing my load down her throat. I tried to warn her. Really, I did. But it didn't matter.

She kept deepthroating me until I literally couldn't stand it. My legs were turning to rubber and I was getting lightheaded. That's when she took a soapy finger and stuck it up my bum.

I came.

There was no way to avoid it. Whatever she hit, probably my prostate, it was the magic blue button and I went straight to Orgasm, do not pass Go!, do not collect $200. And I was still way down in her throat. She managed to swallow everything I had and not choke. I was rapidly revising my ideas about the "bratty little sister."

When I finished shaking and cumming and could actually stand up moderately well, she let go of my cock, stood up, kissed me with the taste of my own cum, and suggested we take it to the bedroom.

"Oy, mein Gott!" I moaned. "I'm a dead man!"

"Nope," she smiled, turning off the water. "Not until after I pass my Trig class." Then she started helping me towel off, until we were dry enough to head for my room.

We stepped out into the hall, both of us naked, and ran into my mother, headed for her room. She looked at us a little curiously. I'm sure it was because we were both naked and also, Mandy was helping me walk.

"I'm getting him to start to relax, Mom," Mandy explained. "I'll finish him up in his room." That seemed to satisfy our mother.

"That's nice, dear," she told her. "Remember to be quiet, if you can... your father's had a rough week and he needs his sleep."

"Got it, Mom," Mandy nodded. "C'mon Big Brother... and Jesus! I mean Big! Let's get your ridiculously buff bod into your bed." She started moving me on down the hall towards my door. Mom just kind of watched us go by and waited until we went into my room before she turned and headed to her own.

"Man, that was naughty of her!" Mandy smiled as she pulled back my covers and guided me into my bed.

"Naughty of who?" I asked, completely missing it. "Who was naughty?"

"Mom... the way she was checking you out..."

"The way she was... what???"

"The way she was checking you out," Mandy iterated. "I don't blame her. You're pretty buff for a geek."

"Mom was not checking me out!" I protested. That would be absurd.

"Oh, yes, she was!" Mandy argued. "She's married, not dead. You've got a nice bod, Steve, when you're not hiding it behind loose slacks, polo shirts and horn-rimmed glasses! I'm sure she's thinking the same lustful thoughts I am. But tonight, you're mine!"

"Now lay on your front and let me work on your neck, shoulders and back for awhile!"

I rolled over. I wasn't going to argue, especially not about whether I was getting a massage or not. And I had a lot to think about beyond differential equations and Laplace transforms. Apparently dunce me was oblivious to a number of rather sensual goings-on amongst my family members. Was I really that stupid? Or was I just reading a whole lot more into what was happening than was really there?

Mom was either complicit in what Mandy was doing, or completely bamboozled. And those references to Dad... Mandy definitely had something going on. It could be as innocent as the incredible massage she was currently giving me, but somehow I doubted that. Discretion dictated that I keep my thoughts to myself.

I let myself get lost in her marvelous fingers. She could have been a pro, the way she was loosening everything up. And I hadn't even touched my drink, yet. She had everything from the base of my skull to my heels turned into mush when she told me to turn over. I rolled over without even thinking about it. She started in on my temples and I basically checked out.

I checked back in again, abruptly, when I heard my Mom say, "you're absolutely right, dear... he has a very pretty erection."

My eyes snapped open, my head craned forward and I looked down the length of my body to see Mandy sitting on one side of the bed and Mom on the other. Mom was holding my hard-on in her hand and gently stroking it.

"One of the cutest I've ever seen, I think," she added, without noticing my immediate state of panic.

"Thanks for the other massage oil, Mom," Mandy told her. "I knew I'd left it somewhere... I just couldn't remember where. And I think you better put him back before he has a heart attack."

That's when Mom looked over at me and saw my deer-in-the-headlights expression.

"Oh, sorry, dear," she told me as she gently placed my cock back along my belly. "You are just so handsome... it's hard to resist. I'll leave you to your de-stressing." She patted my cock as if saying goodbye, then rose and walked out the door.

"You can calm down, now," Mandy told me as the door latched. "She won't be back. She found the oil I was looking for earlier and brought it to me. Apparently, she finds you as attractive as I do."

"Um... um... um..."

"Breathe, Steve. Don't go freakin' out on me." It was a direct order. From my younger sister. I tried breathing, in gentle, deep sighs. I actually started to calm down.

"Now look what you've done," she scolded me. "All that hard work and you're just as tense as when we started. I'm going to have to start all over again."

"Nnn-nnn," I disagreed.

"No?" she asked.

"No," I managed to say. "My back feels great, and most of my front. What's tense, you aren't going to fix tonight. So please hand me my drink so I can crash."

"Sure," she agreed and handed me the tumbler. She walked out and I heard her go next door to the bathroom. I figured that was my chance. I downed the drink, pulled up the covers and killed the light.

I was settling in when my door opened and Mandy walked back in, closing it behind her and coming over to the bed. She pulled back the covers a bit and started to get in.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"Coming to bed," she answered as she slid in.

"In my bed?"

"Of course in your bed. That's where you are, Captain Obvious."

I think I'd just been insulted. But it kind of melted away as she snuggled into me, tucking up under my arm and making me feel like I'd just hit the Lottery. She was warm, she was soft, she was naked and she liked me. I felt pretty damned good right then.

* * * * *

Per usual, my alarm went off at 6:45am.

"I am going to throw that thing into next week," Mandy mumbled into my armpit.

"No, you're not," I told her, easing away from her so I could turn it off. "You're going to go back to sleep while I get showered and dressed, find some breakfast and head out to class. I'll wake you up when I get back."

"Sorry, Master, it doesn't work like that," she told me as she slithered out of bed and stood up. She did a luxurious stretch, hands far over her head. "Breakfast will be ready when you're out of the shower."

She walked to the door, still gloriously naked, and let herself out. I lay there for several minutes, pondering my fortunes.

Master? Where the hell did that come from? We hadn't said anything about any Dom/Sub role-play or anything.

I decided dawdling was a bad idea, so I went and took my shower, came back to my room and got dressed. The ubiquitous slacks and a polo she'd complained about. Utilitarian, from my point of view. The drive would be hot, the lecture hall cool. I was splitting the difference. I headed downstairs and found Mandy and Mom in the kitchen again. And they looked conspiratorial.

"Sleep well, dear?" Mom asked as she poured a cup of coffee, which turned out to be for me.

"Very well, Mom," Mandy answered, ladling some gravy over a biscuit and scrambled eggs.

"I meant Steven, dear," Mom pointed out.

"So did I," Mandy smiled. "Here, Stud. There's bacon on the plate over there. You want O-J?"

"Sure," I told her as I put some bacon on my plate and sat at the pass-thru bar. "Thanks."

"Stud?" Mom asked. "Did something happen?"

"No," I answered rather curtly and started eating breakfast.

"Mandy?" Mom continued.

"No, nothing like that happened, Mom. He's just super-comfortable to sleep with. And sexy as hell. But he's got finals today, so I'm being a good girl." She handed me a glass of orange juice.

"Okay, well as long as you two are happy and Steven can concentrate on his studies, I guess it's fine. You know, Mandy, your brother is on track to graduate cum laude."

"I'll bet he'll cum loud," Mandy muttered mostly to herself, but Mom heard it.

"Girl, you watch your mouth!" she scolded her. "Even if you're right."

Huh? Did I just miss something? Mandy was certainly grinning like I had. But right then, I needed to get my ass to class and take my tests. I wolfed down breakfast, grabbed my keys, sunglasses and hat and headed for the door.

"Thanks for breakfast!" I called out to them as I went out.

"You're well-cummed!" Mandy called out after me.

* * * * *

It was early afternoon by the time I got back. Both tests had been a bitch. I swear, the T-A's must have spent all fucking semester dreaming up the most impossible questions to put on the final. Impossible, unless you already knew the answers. Like the blonde ditz in the front row with the supersized chest. I'm pretty sure she was sleeping her way to her grade. She was the only one in the room not sweating out the questions.

Anyway, I got home tired, hungry and sore. I headed straight for the kitchen, grabbed snacks and a pop and went straight to my room, where I face-planted on the bed. Well, not exactly, but pretty close. I scarfed down the pretzels and pop, took a bunch of ibuprofen and decided to grab a nap. I was probably out for a couple of hours when I felt a soft touch on the side of my face.

"Not now, Mandy," I mumbled into my pillow. "I'm not up for another blowjob right now."

"That's too bad," my Mom's voice answered me, and I shot bolt upright, probably blushing crimson. "Blowjobs can be so much fun."

"Mom! I... uh... um... you... uh..."

"Your father would like to speak to you, Steven," she told me. "He's in the garage." She leaned forward, her "mama-sized mammaries" swinging into my face, kissed my forehead, stood up and walked out.

"Yeah, right, okay, um..." is what I was saying while she left. Why hadn't I noticed her huge jugs before? And where the hell did that thought come from?

I got up and went down to the garage. Dad was packing up his fishing gear.

"Mom said you wanted to see me?" I asked as I entered.

"Hey, Steve! Yes, I did... I understand today was your last day of classes and I'm going up to the cabin to do some fishing. I wondered if you wanted to take the weekend and come along."

"That'd be great, Dad," I answered him honestly, "but Mandy needs help desperately with her Trig class and I promised her that after mine were done, I'd help her rescue her grade. So I'll be spending all my waking moments between now and Tuesday with her. Sorry. She got her request in first."

"Oh, well, that's okay..." he decided. "She needs the help and you're the guy to do it. Guess I'm going solo. Your mother's decided she needs to go to that hospital charity luncheon tomorrow. It's been awhile since it's been just me and the fish. Guess I'll take the time to chill out."

"Thanks for the offer, Dad," I told him. "I don't have classes this summer semester, so maybe later? Next time you get an open weekend?"

"Sounds good to me, son," he smiled. "You take good care of my little girl, okay? She needs everything she can get."

"I'll try to give her what she wants, Dad." I wasn't kidding. How much went over his head, I don't know.

"Then I'm outta here in about 15," he told me. "If you see Mandy, would you tell her I'm leaving and I'd like to say goodbye?"

"Not a problem, Dad," I told him and went back in the house. I found Mandy in her room and told her about Dad's request. She headed for the garage while I headed for my room. I had a nap to finish.

* * * * *

It was dark when I woke up again. A glance at the clock told me it was after 9:00pm.

Shit! I've missed dinner, I thought as I got up and headed for the bathroom. I was standing there, taking a leak, when I realized I needed to find out where Mandy was, and when she wanted to start going over her trigonometry. I headed downstairs, figuring she might be in the family room, watching TV. It turned out, she wasn't there. My dinner was, though.

There was a note on the fridge in the kitchen that said:

Steven --

Your dinner is in the microwave.

Just run it for a minute, it should be fine.

Mom.

I checked and there was a plate of lasagna there.

I nuked it and ate it, wondering where Mandy was. I thought she might be up in her room, hitting the books already, waiting for me to wake up from my nap. I decided to clean my plate, put my dishes in the sink and go look. It turned out, she wasn't there, either.

Okay, not downstairs and not up, I thought. She didn't say anything about having a date, although this is Friday night. Maybe I better go check with Mom. She's probably in her room...

I turned down the hall towards my parents' room and was approaching it when I heard noises coming from it. Since Dad was out of town, it had to be Mom, or Mandy, or both. Something told me to put on the brakes and not just go barging in. I stopped and listened at the door. That turned out to be a very good idea.

"Don't worry about it, honey." That was my Mom's voice. "He's out of it."

"But when he wakes up, he'll come looking for me." That was Mandy.

"Oh, we'll be done here long before that," Mom assured Mandy. "One more each and we're done, okay?"

"Sure, Mom," Mandy told her. "It's your turn."

Then the conversation stopped, except for some quiet noises I couldn't quite make out. So I very carefully eased the door open a crack and looked in. And damn near had a coronary.

My mother was on her bed, on her back with her legs spread, naked, with my equally naked sister between her legs, going down on her. That, I was not prepared for. So of course, I watched.

Mandy must have been as good at carpet munching as she was at going down on me, because my mom was writhing in place, playing with her own nipples, while she got obviously more and more excited.

Eventually, I saw her back arch up and she started bouncing a little, and in a forced, hushed voice she started saying "Oh, God, yes, baby! Yes! Right there! Oh, God yes! Cumming! Oh fuck! Cumming so good!..."

My sister was getting my mom off, and apparently very well. I had no idea Mom was still sexually active like that, let alone with her daughter. I watched as Mandy eased up on Mom and let her come down, Mom's rather large, mature tits heaving with her chest as she tried to catch her breath. Fuck, my Mom looked pretty good, actually. Mandy moved and I saw Mom's pussy... along with a huge bush of dark hair, unlike Mandy, who shaved.

Must feel funny to go down on that, I thought. All the girls I've been with have shaved. Then I found myself wondering what the fuck I was thinking? This was my Mom!

That would be the same Mom that now switched places with Mandy and went down on her. Mom's version had a lot more juicy smacking noises to it than Mandy's. From what I could see, Mom used her fingers more, too. Some steady slurping and piston-like finger-fucking and Mandy went right over the top. And then went over again. And again. And again... I lost count.

Mom finally took pity on the limp noodle and let Mandy come down, glistening with sweat and grinning from ear to ear.

"God, it's a good thing Steve doesn't know about this, Mom," Mandy told her. "He'd be furious if he knew we'd been having sex ever since you taught me about it."

"I don't think he'd be furious, dear... just feel left out. We don't need to tell him about it, honey," Mom told her. "And you're right. He'll probably come looking for you. So you better get straightened up and scamper back to your room and pretend like you've been studying."

"He'll know I haven't been studying, Mom," Mandy explained. "He'll figure with this sex-scent all over me that I've been jilling off. In fact, maybe I better go check on him... I know he was exhausted, but it's been four or five hours now."

"Okay, honey..." Mom started to tell her and I decided it was time to beat a hasty retreat. I eased the door closed and made sure it quietly latched, then hurried down the hall to my room as quickly and quietly as I could. I stripped off my clothes and got in bed, sitting up as if I'd just woken up. And just in time, too.

Mandy eased my door open and looked in. When she saw I was awake, she smiled and stepped in. She was in shorts and a T-shirt.

"Howdy, stranger!" she said as she came over to the bed.

"No stranger than you!" I poked back, but with a smile.

"Oh... I don't know..." she laughed. "How are you feeling?"

"A lot better," I admitted. "Not nearly as tired." The fact that I was hornier than hell and harder than Pharaoh's heart after watching her and Mom, I chose not to mention.

"Excellent!" she exclaimed. She eyed the tent pole under the covers. Then she unexpectedly pulled them off.

"And horny..." I added lamely as she looked at my turgid manhood.

"Even better!" she grinned and sat down on the bed. She reached out, grabbed my cock and started stroking it. "Do I pay in advance for my lessons?"

"At this point, Sis, it's whatever you want to do," I told her. "So far I've gotten two incredible blowjobs and a phenomenal massage, and we haven't even cracked a book, yet. I'd say you're paid in advance."