Penny: The Bridal Suite

Story Info
Fucking in the bridal suite takes a brazen turn before bride.
2.7k words
4.71
19.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
83 Followers

Please note, this is a true story. However, I've changed the names, ages, occupations and places to protect the other person's privacy. I have no shame so enjoy, LOL.

..........................................

The Bridal Suite

Bridal suite sex takes a brazen turn before bride & groom arrive.

What in the hell did we just do? Fucking in their bridal suite and on their bed before they get to. We'd be lying to ourselves if we said we were just breaking it in for them. It was pure naughtiness on our end, but it was not planned. Lost in the moment, more like lost in the lust. However, during the encounter, it got even naughtier and kinkier then even I expected. She says I brought out the freak in her, no kidding.

Penny was a few years older than me at 28, 5'2, slim and a 32C. She didn't have much of a rear but I'm a breast man anyways. She wasn't as sexually experienced or adventurous as I was. We had just met less than a few weeks ago and already I had her mind swirling as I was nothing like she'd expected. She said our moments together are like a daze or blur.

Everything was going so fast; she didn't have time to process it. I told her not to over think. Live in the moment over analyzing every moment. I overwhelmed her with my energy, passion and adventurous side constantly. In a way purposely keeping her off balance.

It turns out as we met, she was in the middle of helping her friend with wedding stuff. They had already had a bachelorette weekend in Cabo last month. And she expressed regret she didn't allow herself to break out and live it up more. She was attractive and more on the shy side. She said she had blossomed later so she wasn't noticed by many guys in college.

Penny never had a guy really desire her sexually. And it was more because of her confidence then her looks. She hid herself in baggy clothes and gave off a tomboy vibe. Well, I did notice her and she appreciated that. I had just gotten out of some relationships with a few MILFs and cougars. Oh, who am I kidding it was mainly just sex but I digress. So when we met, I was really confident with newfound knowledge, experience and skills.

It was Saturday afternoon, a day before the wedding. We Are all sitting at lunch with about 12 people. The happy couple, groomsmen, bridesmaids and their dates. During lunch Martin's (the groom) dad (Charles) stops by to give him something. After the dad left, one of the bridesmaids made a comment on how handsome his dad was and how lucky Ashley (the bride) will be when Martin becomes that age. Turns out Penny was heavily blushing at the comment. And of course, I was going to ask her about that later.

After lunch we all went to a park where the couple was taking wedding photos. Penny and I walked around the pond then I asked about her blush. She admits to having a small crush on Martin's dad as they've all known each other since high school. She immediately turns red in the face and starts to look down. I reach out to hold her face in my hands and say, "it's ok, no judgement from me, people who care about you should be supportive of you."

It is great that in such a short time she had been comfortable enough to share things that were that personal with me. She had trouble sharing many things even with her friends. Mainly out of fear of judgment. Some women can sometimes be viciously judgmental toward each other. And with all the older women I've been with the last few years I'm not in any place to judge.

The next morning, Penny asks me to help her set up the bridal suite for Ashley and Martin. Of course I agree to help and we head up to their bridal suite. While inside we pull rose pedals off dozens of roses spreading them all over the room. We stage candles throughout the suite and are supposed to come back later to help light them before the night was over. It was to give them a wow factor when the happy couple enter the suite. We also place bottled water, snacks and condoms everywhere.

Next, Penny and I set their luggage and a change of clothes out for their next day flight out. Then Penny pulls out Ashley's bridal lingerie and was looking at herself in the mirror with it draping over her body. She twists and turns in front of the mirror, checking herself out. Wait, why wasn't it with the bride? She says the bridal lingerie under the wedding dress was too uncomfortable. Ashley was going to change into lingerie and a different more comfortable dress after the ceremony.

This bridal lingerie was sizzling hot! A white corset with a clear lace coming down the seams, crotchless panties and nylon stockings. My cock gets hard instantly. I love a woman in sexy lingerie. As Penny is standing there admiring herself, I surprise her by removing all her clothes in a flash. She is startled to say the least. Looking into her eyes I said commandingly, "Put it on!" She looks at me like I am crazy but did put it on anyway. Yes, my lingerie fetish runs so deep I just had to fuck her in it.

As I am walking backwards to a fancy chair in the corner, I look at her up and down. I am also undressing myself at the same time. I tell her to spin around and walk seductively towards me. Penny obliges and I swear she was like a different person. My "naughty" influence is turning Penny into a sexual being, escaping the past shyness and coming into her own.

She is walking towards me with a newfound hunger. My right hand stroking my already hard cock. I keep telling her how hot and sexy she looks. Once she reaches me, I tell her to get on her knees to suck my cock. Penny drops to her knees and obeys my words like she was under my spell. Like her body was no longer able to fight any type of hesitation, releasing all her pent up inhibitions.

I can tell from 2 weeks ago to now her oral skills are greatly improving. Along with her confidence and sexual appetite. I have her here concentrating on sucking my cock for a good 5 minutes. I then rise up, pull her up off her feet with her legs wrapping around me and begin getting into what's now known as the upstanding citizen position. I slid my cock up into her wet front entrance. I go slow at first and all the way in. I give her a few light quick thrusts to get her used to this position.

Once we are in a nice rhythmic flow. I started bouncing her body up and down my shaft with more urgency. The sounds from our moans escaping our mouths intensify. As I lock eyes with her, this was the moment I knew she was ready for a whole new level of fucking. I move fast, pushing her up against the wall. My body, my cock and my soul pounding her into the wall. Her moans turn into screams. "OH MY GOD TAYLOR, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD." With each of my thrusts I add.......More power! More force! More pleasure!

I can feel her body was trembling and getting weak under me. She continues, "Keep going, don't stop, I'm......." I was hearing her say this and feeling her body start to shiver. I pull almost all the way out of her, then with one hard thrust back into her pussy then I pull out again. Followed by a wave of her juices as she orgasms and shakes in my arms. I can't take all the credit; it was a combination of my skill and her desire to break free.

I was not done with her yet. I carry her over to the bed, throw her down and put my face between her legs. I lick, suck, tease and devour her very wet sensitive opening. I am a fucking mad man between her legs. I have shown her some of my oral techniques before but this time my focus was not on being loving. I am ravishing her opening with my mouth. She is bucking and rocking her hips back at me.

Penny's legs find their way wrapping around my head with her right hand grasping at my hair. I begin to vibrate my mouth around her throbbing clit for a short time. Then my tongue moves to lick under her hood. Her left hand entangles with my right hand squeezing down on it hard. Penny screams out several more "OH MY GOD's." As her second orgasm hits, a wave of her juices splash all over my the face and I am loving every second of this intimate moment.

Penny's entire body collapses down onto this king size bridal bed. I get off the bed and grab a towel for us to clean up a little. But I still wasn't done with her yet. I am still pretty revved up. Before Penny met me, she said she didn't have any wild sex. Well buckle up its gonna get wilder.

After we clean off a little, I pounce on top of her like she is my prey in the wild and on it is dinner time. My lips move to kiss her lustfully. My hands roam all over her smooth soft skin. I pull down the part of the corset that covers her nipples and start playing with them, roughly. She moans into my mouth and I can feel she has given herself into this moment. Not even caring that she was in her friend's bridal lingerie and fucking in their bridal bed.

I quickly stand up, lift her up with the front of her body facing the wall. I place her hands up against it. The standing doggy position was coming, and she knew it. But what she did not foresee was my next move. Right before I enter her again, I ask, "So you've had a crush on Martin's dad, Charles. What if he was here now about to fuck you? Would you let him do it?"

My words stun her like nothing else. For a moment she is speechless. I let her ponder my wonders for a moment then I grab her ponytail and tell her to answer me. Penny weakly says, "Yes." I yank back harder on her ponytail with my right hand hand. I slide my cock up and down the outer portion of Penny's front entrance. I begin teasing her mercilessly. The swollen mushroom tip of my hard cock is driving her mad with lust. Making her want me to penetrate her. Making her want me to fuck. Then say, "I can't hear you."

She replies "Yes, fuck me Charles, fuck me!"

That was all I need to hear. My throbbing hard cock enters with vigor. This whole encounter has so far been a no holds barred fucking and that was not changing. Thrust after thrust from me going into her is pure fury. Penny starts to moan my name "Yes, yes, harder, Taylor, Taylor, Taylor."

Once I hear this, I stop my thrusting. Then I pull her head back to me and say, "Call me Charles."

Penny looks at me with a naughty twinkle in her eyes, "Yes Charles!" Like she has become a naughty kinky possessed spirit she was calling out that name. "Charles, Charles, Charles, Fuck me, Oh my god, fuck me. I've been wanting this." It was oh so naughty and yet at the same time so freaking hot.

As I continue my thrusting into her, I reach my hand around her body and surprise her with a spank to her clit. She was throwing her head from side to side in pleasure. I rock her body again with another the stunning spank. I then pull my cock out of her and whack! Another hard smack, this time from the rear hitting her clit at a different angle. She was already so turned on and ready that the third smack causes her to gush everywhere. Her knees become weak and she falls onto the bed.

I am still hard and still ready for more. However, being the only sensible one, I know we need to get out of there, clean up and get ready for the wedding. Her mind is off in Lalaland and her body is drowning in euphoria. But I want a helluva orgasm before we leave considering what's already transpired. Looking down at her I wonder to myself; how much kinkier would this get or I should push her before I went too far/she was not ready for?

I was a man on an erotic mission. I had swept her off her feet, made her feel comfortable telling me things and now she was opening up more sexually in less than 10 days. I sit down on the bed with my back against the headboard then pulled her on top of me. This time I tell her to fuck me, and I want my eruption to be volcano explosive. She positions the head of my cock at her front entrance slowly and sits down. She leans forward and starts to try kissing me, but I stop her. I say commandingly, "Fuck me not make love to me."

Penny who was very overwhelmed by everything, gives me a death stare of passion. She looks at me like she wants to kill me but also fuck my brains out right then and there. I could tell she had fallen hard for me. She wants some kind of sensual embrace after the wild sexual escapade we've just indulged in. I am determined to give her this uninhibited pure lust that has always escaped her before I walked into her life.

Penny begins bouncing up and down my cock. Not with her usual up and down motions. This time she seems possessed by a sexual spirit of some sort. She is riding my cock like she has never before. She is showing me the kind of passion and fury she was capable of. And it feels wonderful. I reach out to grab her breasts and begin to suck on one while firmly grabbing the other. The more ferociously she was riding me the more I was feasting on her perky breasts.

My orgasm is finally starting to build up. I say to her, "Are you ready for my eruption?"

Penny screams into my ear, "Fucking cum inside me............Charles." And so, the volcanic eruption I am wanting happens in a wave that overwhelms. She collapses onto me sweaty, exhausted and a different woman. I hold her there, giving her the embrace she wants.

Rubbing her back I say into her ears, "You are an amazing woman; I wish you'd not worry about what others thought too much and live freely." She wraps her whole body around me tighter and not wanting to let go. And I was not going to until she wants me to.

Not long into our embrace her cell phone rings and she jumps to her senses. Oh crap, she is supposed to be downstairs helping the bride get ready. Penny is gone too long. She starts to freak out but I have her back. I tell her to wash up and I'll fix up the room. While she is cleaning herself up I have quite the task to get this place ready. The room, sheets, pillows, lingerie and more were needing some attention. As she is leaving, she kisses me and tells me, "Thank you for taking care of me and being so naughty."

I found out later she did have a fantasy of fucking Charles and she was happy I fulfilled it for her. Now it was out of her system. Turns out she has some other kinky role playing stuff she wants to try with me as well. And this was just the beginning. I didn't plan to fuck her in there, like that and the way the whole escapade turned out but hot damn that was some great fucking!

Tiesto1
Tiesto1
83 Followers