The Bride and her Bull Pt. 01

Story Info
Sam’s doubts about the proposal are solved by a new friend.
4.9k words
3.97
31.6k
55
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nuplol
Nuplol
36 Followers

Samantha's eyes opened to a bright hotel room. She rolled over to her left and while still foggy-eyed caught a glimpse of the ocean and the palm trees outside the 12th floor window. She sat up straight and stretched her arms, her wavy, brown hair falling over her face. Looking to her right she saw the man she loved, still deep asleep and snoring lightly.

It was day 2 of her vacation, celebrating the 5th year dating anniversary with Kevin. The two had met in their freshman year of college, and while they had kissed during their first encounter at the university library, they had not started dating right away. You see, Kevin was smart, funny, and incredibly caring, but was not exactly Sam's type. He was of an average build, while Sam had always found muscles quite attractive. She stood at 5' 6" and him just an inch taller - Sam had always dated much taller Men. Kevin wasn't bad looking either, but at the same time he wasn't the kind to be turning heads. Sam on the other hand was frequently flirted with accidentally at bars, she had a curvy body, rounded lips and was frequently complimented on her looks.

It was clear from the get go that Kevin was head over heels for Sam, but for one reason or another the two stayed friends time and time again. Whether it was Sam dating her exes, or Kevin was off on his study-year abroad, the timing for them to start dating never lined up, also because Sam wasn't immediately attracted to Kevin that way. One thing was clear however during their college years: the two were the closest of friends. They shared everything with each other and hung out often. Kevin never let his clear feelings for Sam get in the way of their reasons not to date. It wasn't until near the end of college, after nearly 4 years of on-and-off romance between the two, did they start a committed relationship. The two moved to New Jersey shortly after and Samantha soon fell deeply in love with Kevin, realizing how he would have made an amazing father, and the two shared so many similar interests they were never bored with their hobbies.

But over the course of 5 years, Sam had always felt that there was a piece missing. Sex with Kevin was okay - he sported an average 5 inch erection, and was always eager to make her cum. It often took a lot of effort however to do so, and compared to her exes, he wasn't as experimental in the bedroom as she would have liked. She was often left unsatisfied, and had been meaning to tell him for years, but never wanted to hurt his feelings.

These doubts had been growing heavily in recent months, but despite it, Sam stuck by Kevin, as loyal as he had stuck by her through the years, and she knew she was undoubtedly in love with him - after all he was such a perfect fit in so many ways.

Sam got out of the bed and headed to the shower. The weather in Jamaica was hot and the resort's AC was not great, so she had been sweating under the sheets. A cold shower was exactly what she needed. Stepping out of the bath, she began her morning routine - she brushed her teeth, Washed her face, combed her hair and reached into her bag to take her birth control. As she rummaged inside her toiletry bag, she realized it wasn't in there. Sam started to panic a little - because of a heavy work week, they were in such a rush to pack and get to the airport that she wasn't sure where she had put it - it would suck if she wasn't able to celebrate her anniversary with her boyfriend properly.

Sam rushed to the luggage. The two had packed their clothes and stuff together in a frenzy a few hours before the flight. She searched the first luggage thoroughly - nothing. She felt around the second luggage - nothing. It was only when she started feeling the lining of the luggage did she notice a bump. She unzipped the inner compartment to reveal a velvet box.

Sam sat there stunned. She slowly grabbed the case and peeled it open, and inside she saw a diamond engagement ring. She let out a gasp - did Kevin intend to propose? Thoughts about Kevin and her doubts started to sweep into her mind, leaving her incredibly confused.

"hmmm?"

Sam's gasp woke Kevin up. She quickly closed the box and hid it once again in the compartment. "Good morning my love, did you sleep well?" Sam said.

"Yes I slept quite well, what are you looking for in the luggage?". She saw that he was trying to keep a poker face, but it was clear he was nervous she would find the ring.

"Oh. I wasn't able to find my birth control pills, I'm worried I didn't pack them, I'm so sorry" she said nervously. "Don't worry Sam, we can just buy some condoms at the store downstairs. It really isn't a big deal." he reassured her. Sam nodded, and closed the two luggages again.

As Kevin got up and started his morning routine, Sam looked at him from behind and came to a realization: she wasn't sure if she was ready to spend the rest of her life with this man. She had always been warned that dead bedrooms kill marriages, and all her doubts immediately resurfaced. One way or another, she had to express her doubts to him soon, she owed Kevin that at least.

The two went to the beach after breakfast and relaxed in the morning sun. "make sure to put on plenty of sunblock dear, you burn so easily" she said. "I'll be fine." Kevin responded. At the beach, the sight of men with chiseled abs didn't quell any of Sam's worries. They looked incredibly attractive, toned bodies glistening from the water. She glanced over at her boyfriend applying sunscreen on his arms. His frame looked tiny in comparison.

The morning turned into afternoon, and the warm heat pushed the two into napping on the beach chairs. Sam awoke feeling thirsty. "I'm going to go get something to drink. Would you like something?" she asked. Kevin, with his hat over his face to shield from the sun, grunted "no thanks". Sam headed over to the resort bar. She had been thinking about the ring non stop all day, and she needed alcohol. "A Margarita please" Sam ordered.

"I'll pay for the lady." said a deep, gravelly voice next to her. She glanced to her right and witnessed a physical specimen of a human being. A man standing around 6' 6", his dark muscular frame towering above her. He must have been at least 250 pounds of lean meat. He was wearing just swimming shorts, showing off every inch of his chiseled torso. Sam looked up and saw his face, handsome and grinning, his short curly hair and beard groomed to perfection. "And I'll have a double whiskey, neat."

"Thank you" said Sam, smiling back at him. "It's been a while since someone bought me a drink." The man nodded and leaned onto the bar with his forearm, turning towards Sam. His biceps were in view and were easily twice as large as Kevin's. "So what brings you to Jamaica?" he asked.

Sam paused. She was about to say the whole truth: she was here to celebrate with boyfriend. But something kept her from doing so - a feeling deep inside her grew warm. "I'm just on vacation," she replied "How about you, you have an American accent, you're not from here are you?"

"No, no. I was born on this island but my family moved to the states when I was still a baby," the man explained "I'm from New York, and when my workplace needed someone to come here on a business trip, I volunteered. I wanted to see where I was born for the first time."

"Must be a nice job! I actually live in New Jersey" Sam said, omitting the fact that she commuted to New York daily for her job. "you've never visited Jamaica before?" Sam asked. "I either wasn't able to afford it, or was caught up with my career, but things are looking up with this banking job I've had for the past few years, it's offered me free time and good pay." He replied. "My name is Lamont by the way,", reaching out his hand.

"Sam" she replied, reaching out hers. The two shook hands but Lamont took it one further. He extended her arm and kissed her hand in a gentlemanly way. "you are incredibly beautiful," he flirted. She was charmed, as she clearly showed from her blushing face.

The two continued to chat, and Sam learned a lot about her 31 year old admirer - how he lived in a large apartment in Manhattan, played basketball in his freetime and had a collection of sneakers. The conversation was so engaging that Lamont had ordered them another pair of drinks. At one point Sam looked down, and caught a glimpse of Lamont's package. The thick member bulged against the side of his swim shorts, running down the side of his leg. She bit her lip imagining what it must have looked like, and how long it actually was outside of the shorts. She also felt something under her swimsuit. Could it be that she was getting wet for another man? The thought about it embarrassed her, but was also intriguing.

"Would you like to go out for dinner tonight?" asked Lamont smoothly. Sam snapped back to the moment.

"Oh, Lamont I'm sorry, you seem like a nice man, but I'm actually here with my fiancée Kevin..." The word had just slipped out. The proposal had been pressing on her mind. Why did she say fiancée and not boyfriend? And how had she forgotten about Kevin during this entire conversation. She felt a tinge of regret even talking to Lamont, no matter how charismatic he was.

"Oh I see." responded Lamont, slightly disappointed. "Well I know this really delicious barbeque place down the street called Patois Platters, I ate there when I first landed, and I was planning to go again today. You should come with him! It will be fun."

"I'll consider it," replied Sam. "Thank you so much for the drinks and the chat Lamont." Sam grabbed her purse and headed back to the lounge chairs. Time must have flown by because the sun was beginning to set, painting the sky a gorgeous pink. She approached Kevin, who was fidgeting with an empty glass bottle. She couldn't help but feel a sense of dread about the incoming proposal.

"Make a new friend?" teased Kevin. Sam was astonished "how did you know?". "I passed by you earlier to grab a beer, you didn't notice?" Said Kevin. Sam was stunned. No she had not. She was so engrossed by Lamont that she didn't even see her boyfriend grab a beer bottle from the counter.

"No, I thought you were still asleep here under the umbrella," she replied. "It's ok" reassured Kevin. "The conversation sounded interesting. Who was he?"

"His name is Lamont, and he's a businessman from New York." replied Sam shyly.

"Well he certainly was something. I've never seen a man that muscular in person" replied Kevin. "Did you think he was handsome?"

Sam suddenly felt flustered. She didn't know how to reply. "Love, it is ok if you feel attracted to other people. I've told you this before, I don't feel jealous, and besides, I would be surprised if you didn't find a man like that physically enticing." he reassured Sam.

"Well yes, he was good-looking," Sam said. "He actually asked us if we wanted to join him for dinner at a local place tonight."

"Us, huh," Kevin replied skeptically "Not just you?"

"Yes, us Kevin!" Sam snapped back angrily. She then lowered her tone "Well... no. I guess first he asked me alone and then invited the both of us when he found out I have a boyfriend."

"Well let's go! We haven't had any local food yet, and the resort food is standard tourist eats. Besides, tonight is a special night" Kevin replied.

The two of them headed back to the hotel room and got dressed for the night. "Let's dress nice, I want to take some photos," said Kevin. Sam put on a beautiful sundress with a floral print she had bought specifically for the trip. She looked over to Kevin and saw him sporting a white collared shirt and beige trousers. He looked good, Sam thought. She saw her man and was reminded of how she was in love with him. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

The restaurant was buzzing with life. A delicious aroma of smoked pork and grilled chicken filled the air. Sam and Kevin weren't sure if they were going to be able to find a seat when suddenly Lamont leaned on their shoulders from behind, his arms spread out along the two. "Hello Sam, and you must be Kevin! Join me upstairs you two, the view is gorgeous"

The view was indeed gorgeous. Lamont had reserved a private table on one of the building's balconies. Lamont sat down first, close to the railing. "You should sit down next to him." Kevin said, to Sam's surprise. "I want to be able to see your face tonight."

The 3 of them got seated, and Lamont ordered a feast: Jerk Chicken, Goat's Shoulder, a serving of the pork that was being roasted downstairs, as well as several sides, and several alcoholic drinks. "To Jamaica!" he cheered, as the three of them clinked their cocktails together.

The trio were caught up in fun conversation, they slowly became more and more inebriated as the night went on. To Sam's surprise, Kevin and Lamont seemed to be getting along quite well. The 3 of them kept talking as the rest of the restaurant died down and customers began to leave for the night. Sam felt she was in good company. Whenever Lamont would joke, she sometimes would push his arm playfully, getting a feel of his thick biceps.

Nearing midnight, Lamont suddenly made a move, and reached his arm around Sam, holding onto her hip, his big palm pressing on her belly."You have a fine girl here Kevin," Lamont said. "A woman like this comes once in a lifetime, and you should be proud that you're going to seal the deal. Congratulations on the engagement." Sam froze in place. The blood rushed to her face.

"I'm going to go drain the snake," Lamont said, pulling his arm away from her and standing up. "I'll be back with another round of drinks"

Sam and Kevin looked at each other with a blank stare. He broke the silence, "You found the ring."

"Yes I did" replied Sam. "I'm so sorry Kevin, I let it slip earlier and I didn't mean to ruin our moment."

Kevin pulled the ring out of his pocket, and placed it on the table in front of her. "Well. What do you think? Will you marry me?"

This was the question Sam had been dreading all night. "Kevin I love you so much, but sometimes I worry about our sex life."

"How so" questioned Kevin.

"I feel like we are compatible in so many aspects of our relationship, but I sometimes feel urges for more. I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but you know I've always had a high sex drive and you do your best to please me, but sometimes it just doesn't work, sometimes I want something more." Sam said, nearly on the verge of tears. Could this be it? The moment they break-up? She didn't want that, and she couldn't live with the idea of breaking his heart.

What came next surprised her. Kevin took the ring and put it back in his pocket, then said "how about we experiment a bit tonight then?" gesturing towards Lamont who was at the counter waiting for the bartender to pour out drinks. "What?" Sam uttered.

"Don't pretend Sam, I've seen how you two have been flirting all night." he said. "And let's face it, Lamont is incredibly manly. To be entirely honest... I sometimes pictured you having sex with a man like that."

Sam was stunned. She and Kevin had occasionally talked about this fantasy, whether it be a threesome or an open relationship but it was never something they thought they would attempt. The two had always remained monogamous.

"How would you feel if we asked Lamont back to the room to... join in?"

Sam paused at the prospect. Lamont was her dream sexual partner, his body was something she had only dreamed about. "But would you be able to handle it? Wouldn't you feel jealous?" she asked.

"I love you babe, and this is just physical. You said it yourself, you want something different." he replied.

Sam paused. She saw Lamont heading back towards the table, his tight shirt pressing against his muscles, and his pants bulging around the crotch. It was too much temptation to resist.

"Ok Kevin. Lets try" - the idea of a threesome turned her on incredibly and gave her a flicker of hope - perhaps there is a way to be satisfied sexually in this relationship. She almost let out a moan, imagining how hot Lamont would look standing above her, and she felt her pussy throbbing with delight.

Lamont sat back down and passed the drinks around. "Sorry I was gone for so long." he apologized. "The restaurant is closing soon and they didn't want to serve another drink. This will be our last round, and I've already covered the bill."

Sam went for it. "Thanks for paying for us" she said as she rubbed his bulge under the table. Kevin couldn't see her do it, but the startled look on Lamont's face said everything he needed to know. "You know Lamont, we were wondering if you would want to join us tonight," she said seductively, "I- We could use some fun tonight.". Lamont grinned.

The three drunkenly stumbled into the hotel room. Lamont began taking off his clothes, as Sam and Kevin made out passionately on the bed. This was the most excitement they have had in a night, they had never tried anything remotely this taboo, and much to Sam's reassurance, Kevin was rock hard as well at the idea of sharing his girlfriend with another man.

Sam then turned her head to the left. Towering above the foot of the bed was Lamont, completely naked. The moonlight fell on his dark body, highlighting every muscle definition he had, and gleaming upon a thick, hard cock that drooped down, so heavy that gravity forced it down over two grapefruit sized balls, almost a foot long and as thick as a can. Sam gasped. She had never seen a cock this huge. Even her ex boyfriend who she thought was large topped out at 7 inches.

"Kevin, are you sure you are ok with this." she asked, her eyes fixed on the hypnotic pendulum between their guest's legs.

"It's what you wanted right? Though I think it's gonna be quite the challenge." Kevin chuckled. "Go on honey. we agreed to this."

That was all the permission Sam needed. She immediately reached over to the gigantic penis and began to stroke it. Her hand couldn't reach around the entire shaft, it was far too wide for that. Sam began to slowly move her hand up and down, feeling every inch, every vein and every detail of his superior manhood.

Moments later, a string of precum exited the cock head, drooping to her forearm. Kevin stared in silence, his erection bulging in his pants. He had fantasized about this for years yet seeing it actually happen was different from imagination. Lamont let out a laugh. "So when are we getting started?"

Sam suddenly remembered - the condoms! "Kevin, we forgot to get the condoms this morning." she said disappointedly, thinking the sexiest night of her life might have to be canceled. As horny as she was, she wasn't ready to risk pregnancy.

"It's ok babe. I'll rush down to the vending machine on the ground floor and buy some. Clearly we're going to need some magnums" he replied, his eyes transfixed on Sam holding the large black shaft. "Don't start without me, I'll only be 10 minutes." Kevin slipped on his flip flops and rushed out the door.

Lamont, however, had no intention of waiting. He laid down confidently in the middle of the bed, his shaft sticking straight up and pointing to the ceiling.

"Condoms are just for the main event." He winked at Sam, "How about you get a little taste first".

Sam was stunned. She didn't want to betray her husband's trust, but she was salivating at the thought of trying to fit Lamont in her mouth. She bent over and placed her lips over the exposed cockhead. A feeling of ecstasy flew over her body as she attempted to fit more in her mouth. Lamont gently pressed his hand down on her head - "You know you can take more than that."

Sam bobbed her head up and down the enormous cock with Lamont's aid. She slowly managed to get 4 inches in before needing air. She was astonished - she hadn't even gotten half way down the shaft. With Kevin she was able to swallow his entire penis.

Nuplol
Nuplol
36 Followers
12