The Bride's Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hummed and left the interpretation of the sound to the older woman.

"Good!" she said immediately. Marielle heard a button being pressed. "Chris? You can come down. You'd better bring the cooler and the glasses, oui?"

A door went, footsteps. She kept her eyes shut. A strange man stood beside her, looking at her backside. Her bottom. Maybe even her pussy, because her thighs weren't right up against each other. It didn't bother her much. She had become so accustomed to her nakedness with Zoe that the condition seemed natural to her.

Then, all at once, four hands stroked her skin. Her sighs turned into involuntary moans. Chris kneaded her harder and more demanding than his wife. His fingertips seemed to penetrate through tissue and muscle deep into her body. There was nothing erotic or sexual about the touches. Even as the two worked her soft bottom and thighs fiercely and her labia were pulled in the process apart sometimes, this felt only sensual, nothing more.

Was she still in this world? In a dream? In heaven? She did not know. She was only flesh, only sensing, only body. Searching fingers melted every last muscle tension into pure looseness, plucking doubt and worry from her skin, stroking rich fulfillment into it.

"I'll prepare something for a minute. Chris is taking over."

Zoe didn't expect a retort, and Marielle was no longer able to produce one. She barely noticed the change. The dream continued. Long, smoothing movements all over her back, down to her heels.

"Now you have to turn around." A male murmur at her ear. "I'll help you."

She rolled over, lumbering like a beached whale, not opening her eyes. It wasn't until Chris's hands settled on her shoulders and stroked along her sides from there that she realized she was completely exposed before him.

Was that worrisome?

Probably not.

That would not have fit in with the gentle, caressing contacts. So much attentiveness, so much respect and sensuality resonated with it. She moaned softly in comfort to let him know.

He embraced her breasts, caressing them gently. Slow, circular motions, almost without friction on the oil-covered skin, gently stretched the tender flesh and relaxed it in all directions. Her nipples reported to her as if with fine pinpricks, tingling with every touch, although there was nothing stimulating in them. Chris concentrated fully on the massage, on loosening, easing. Even when he came to her belly and drew ever larger circles until her mound of Venus was included.

Marielle only noticed how aroused she was when her knees opened completely of their own accord under the man's unintentional caresses. He then stroked her pussy and the insides of her thighs, again soothing rather than stimulating. She would have loved to grab his hand, press it firmly on her throbbing pussy and rub it back and forth. But just the thought of such a strenuous activity turned her bones to lead.

Chris' touches changed unnoticeable. He no longer massaged her, he caressed her. Gentle, gliding movements that set all nerve endings vibrating and elicited sounds of impatience from her. The hands worked her shoulders and her sides intensely, triggering a longing tingling in her breasts, and then diving between her legs as a matter of course. Marielle gasped as experienced fingers took one lip and systematically squeezed, pulled and flexed it.

Still it was a massage. No erotic teasing, no direct stimulation. But the boundaries blurred, became unimportant, were no longer needed. She was more than ready for the fingers that gently penetrated, caressing and stretching her pussy from the inside.

Marielle lay there, breathing deeply in and out, letting it all happen to her. Somewhere in a distant orbit, a remnant of clear thoughts circled. From there, the question was sent now and then if it was really okay for a strange man to touch her most intimate parts like that. She didn't bother with an answer. It was just too good. Too dreamlike.

"Well, someone's enjoying her massage," a woman's voice murmured against her ear before a gentle kiss was pressed to her forehead. Marielle smiled with her eyes closed and gasped only briefly when the searching fingertips discovered a particularly sensitive crease inside her. She was not surprised about the soft mouth that settled on her lips. Zoe tasted sweet and warm, and the tip of her tongue felt like a cheeky little creature. Her hands might also be on her skin, she could no longer tell. Space and time stretched, became one, aligned with the vanishing point of infinity....

"Chris will pick you up in a minute and carry you next door. You don't have to do anything. Stay as relaxed as you are now, hein?"

Men's arms slid under her shoulder blades and the backs of her knees, and she was lifted up as easily as a child. That was right, that was logical, natural. She put her face to the taut pecs and wrapped her arms around a neck. It was also perfectly natural that Chris was naked, that she felt his bare skin against her cheek. It was alright. It wasn't even worth opening her eyes.

She sank, was gently laid on a sheet. It was a little cooler here than in the sauna, and dim light filtered through her closed eyelids. Marielle sighed and lolled like a cat on a sunny windowsill.

Someone was beside her, a naked male body. She noted with mild amazement that she knew exactly what would happen next. Also strange was the willing indifference with which she accepted it. Chris would take her now, would penetrate her. Make love to her. Fuck her. A thought, distant and shocking a few hours ago, but now as natural as breathing. The image of Robert had faded to a vague silhouette on the edge of the world.

She was ready.

A second person lay down. Sigh, a kiss. Skin stroking over skin.

Not over her skin.

With effort, she forced her eyes open a bit and blinked several times to clear her vision. She was lying on a large bed, which was completely covered by a dark red cloth. A few candles flickered all around. There was nothing else in the room, except for a Buddha image on one wall and an enormous crystal in the corner.

Next to her, Zoe had stretched out lengthwise, her head bent back, her hands stretched upward. She smiled with her eyes closed. Chris lay nestled against his wife, licking her throat with long, sensual strokes of his tongue. Both his and his partner's skin glistened with oil.

Marielle frowned. Only inwardly. Her muscles were not in the mood for such an effort at the moment. After all, she had thought that she would be the one, who...

But no one paid any attention to her. Chris shifted his activities and devoted himself to Zoe's full breasts. Devotedly he licked them all over, nibbling on the soft globes and playing with his lips around the erect nipples that rose like large brown berries from surprisingly small aureoles. Zoe moaned out.

Marielle felt a quiet twinge. Why were her nipples throbbing so unrelieved? Why wasn't anyone taking them in his mouths and sucking on them so delightfully? She tentatively placed her own fingers on her breasts and touched the half-erect tips. This triggered a slight tingling sensation. Nice, but unfulfilling.

Chris licked over Zoe's belly. There, her skin was a shade lighter, and her tummy visibly rose and fell faster than before. The woman giggled throatily as his tongue circled her elongated navel. Next, he pushed into her belly with his whole face, gently and deeply.

He slid down, between the thighs his lover was spreading apart for him. He buried his face in the joint and immediately wet, slurping sounds reached Marielle's ear, accompanied by Zoe's moans. Her pelvis tilted back and forth in the same slow rhythm as Chris head hovered up and down.

Marielle's irritation deepened. Was this still part of the The Bride´s Special, or had the two of them done their work and were now enjoying themselves, discarding and forgetting the client next to them for the sake of their own pleasure? She could feel the reverberation of Chris' fingers in her vagina, and that felt like deprivation.

Zoe mumbled something, and Chris emerged, mouth wet with smear, pushing down on top of her. For a second, Marielle caught sight of a wide-open pussy and a big male member, hard and straight. Then the bodies merged. The woman exhaled with a guttural sound and placed her slender fingers on his sides, light brown strokes on white skin.

Zoe and Chris did not move. For minutes, they remained like that, motionless, just looking steadfastly into each other's eyes. Marielle forgot to breathe. The wordless contact of the couple vibrated with the energy of a mighty bell, filling the room and her head with booming silence. In it resonated such depth, such absolute familiarity of these two people. She could hardly bear to watch.

A movement arose, imperceptibly, as if from nowhere. The fused hips of the couple swayed slightly. Flowing, in natural synchronicity. The two did not interrupt their eye contact. They seemed to float completely to themselves in a cocoon, separated from the rest of the world. Marielle would not have been surprised if they had slowly drifted towards the ceiling.

She turned onto her side and rested her cheek on an upper arm. She had opened her eyes wide in the meantime. Not a second of this unreal, spherical lovemaking did she want to miss. It was like when she was a child, peering through a knothole and watching the fascinating mysteries of a cordoned-off construction site. Now, too, she felt like an onlooker. Like a privileged observer of an incredibly intimate union.

The two kissed. No, not real kisses. Just lips that met and brushed over each other from time to time. Breath that mingled. Not so slow-motion stretched as before, and also their movements quickened a little. Chris surged into his partner in long, deep thrusts, and she lifted her hips toward him and had her legs wrapped around his calves.

Chris brought his mouth to Zoe's ear and whispered, Marielle not understanding the words. Zoe moaned and smiled broadly toward the ceiling of the room. She moved harder, more urgently. Whatever he was saying to her was undeniably turning her on.

Marielle compared the scene in front of her with the memory images of her sex with Robert. It was like putting a pretty bouquet of cut flowers next to a lush, blooming jungle. She had always suspected that such a thing might be possible. That two lovers could achieve this quality, this intense twosome resonance. To see it now in someone else triggered a feeling of loneliness in her.

Chris pulled back and knelt down. Zoe sighed lazily and rolled onto her belly, knees under her chest, buttocks up. The man grabbed her around the hips and dragged her against him. In this position, he took her from behind and pushed into her in a leisurely pace, stroking her back and sides.

Marielle noticed that Zoe had half-opened her eyes and was looking at her. She swallowed and held the contact as she had observed before. Zoe smiled imperceptibly. Then her pupils dilated as Chris thrust harder. She reached a hand forward, and Marielle grasped it. Their fingers intertwined, and she felt the Frenchwoman squeeze a little harder with each bump from the man. So she felt linked to this ethereal act, a part of the whole. Involuntarily, she breathed faster.

Chris sank into a crouch, his heels under his buttocks. As he did so, he dragged his wife along until she lay with her belly on his thighs, her bent legs spread wide. He gently grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up. Zoe let go of Marielle's hand and maneuvered herself into a vertical position. She leaned her head back, against her lover's shoulder. In this position, Marielle could see Chris' rod as it curved up and disappeared into Zoe's rosy, bulging vulva, wet with a clear liquid.

The man placed a supportive hand under his partner's cheek and pushed his index finger between her open lips. Zoe made an indefinable sound and sucked on it. With his other hand, Chris stroked her, again and again from her throat to her breasts and down to her lower belly. Sometimes he took a nipple with his fingertips and played with it, sometimes he explored her armpit or followed the clearly visible contours of her ribs. In this position, her body curving backward, Zoe's rib arches jutted out almost unnaturally far.

Chris could hardly move. This did no harm, because Zoe was now so aroused that she rhythmically tightened and loosened her thighs and abdomen. This kept his cock in constant slight motion, just barely visible from the outside.

"Come."

The whisper came from Chris, who was now looking over at Marielle. It took her two seconds to understand that she was meant. Automatically she pushed herself up and slid closer. She looked questioningly at the man. He was nibbling on Zoe's ear and no longer paid attention to her.

After a moment's hesitation, she knelt down in front of Zoe and looked at the heavily breathing French woman up close. She still kept her eyes closed, her long-lashed lids pressed down tightly, and licked greedily at Chris' fingers resting over her lips. On her clear features was the first distortion of lust, and on her recurved neck a vein throbbed visibly. She smelled intensely of citrus oil and arousal.

Marielle reached out and placed her hands on Zoe's breasts. This brought a radiant smile to the face of the woman. Fascinated, Marielle caressed the sweet softness, enjoying the unfamiliar stimulus of tender flesh under her fingertips, feeling the hard swollen contours of the tips.

"Mhh!" uttered Zoe.

A hand closed around Marielle's right breast. Was it Chris, or was it Zoe? No matter! She slid closer to the couple, reveling in the searching touch, the flittering tickle. She was immersed in the cocoon, too, floating along. That was a good thing. That felt right.

Zoe opened her eyelids and looked at Marielle without taking back any of the excitement that burned in her black eyes. As if magnetically attracted, Marielle leaned forward and kissed the woman. Lips and tongues melded, and Chris' finger in between only added an extra note of lust. Zoe gasped into her open jaw and licked at the corner of her mouth, and someone pressed five fingernails teasingly into her bosom.

Slender fingers reached for her hand, pulled it deeper, and pressed it down on the hot ensemble of Chris's member in Zoe's cleft. She felt the rock-hard rod and the soft folds around it, both wet and slippery from the juices dripping from the orifice. Zoe yelped loudly from under her lips as Marielles fingertips touched the swollen knob of her clit. From somewhere, Marielle knew exactly how to stroke the woman. Where she liked it tender, where firmer.

Zoe now moaned unrestrained with every breath. Her body worked, the surface of her tummy tightened at regular intervals. She surrendered herself to the joint caresses of her two partners with such unconditional devotion that it seemed almost frightening to Marielle. She had nestled close to the voluptuous Frenchwoman, chest to chest, belly to belly, and felt every tremor, every gasp as immediately as if the two of them shared a single body.

Zoe groaned and bucked, sucking in air through her lips so hard that a shrill whistle sounded. Marielle massaged her insistently, always in small circular motions just above the clit. Underneath, Chris' cock drove into her from below. He had grabbed his wife around the waist, lifted her, and lowered her onto his towering prick. Zoe remained completely relaxed as he did so. She didn't have to do anything, use no muscles, and could concentrate fully on the surging pleasure.

Once Marielle dipped lower and embraced the man´s testicles, playing with them, squeezing lightly. Chris growled enthusiastically and intensified his thrusts, which in turn whipped Zoe higher. Their unbridled arousal set Marielle on fire even more fiercely. The shared excitement carried them up together as a threesome, like an elevator, higher and higher.

Then Zoe screamed thinly in a high voice, convulsing all over her body, and was rocked by an orgasm. Lamenting softly, she hung between Chris and Marielle and surrendered to the waves that flooded up and down her and inside her, dragging her along like flotsam in the surf.

Marielle felt the woman's pussy pulsating violently and fresh wetness oozing out and over her fingers. Lovingly she continued stroking there, giving extra pleasure, new spasms, added arousal. A single swirl, a dream in wet fucking sounds and trembling flesh under her fingers. She herself felt hot and ready, too. But it wasn't about her yet, still it was all about Zoe's fulfillment. The wave faded, as leisurely and relaxed as it had announced itself.

"Now it's your turn, Cherie!"

Zoe smiled lazily at her, her eyes misty with lust. Marielle nodded. She had not expected anything else. It would be totally unthinkable to be left out.

The dark-skinned woman turned her head and whispered a few words to Chris. Movement came to the triplet. Zoe formed them into a new ensemble while giggling and moaning. The man lay on his back and stretched out grinning, his wet penis bouncing slightly up from his belly with each pulse. Marielle let Zoe direct her until she was kneeling wide-legged over Chris, Zoe behind her. Soft breasts rubbed against her shoulder blades.

"You may take my sweetheart's cock and sit on it," Zoe purred into her ear from behind and stroked her neck. Obediently, the young woman grabbed Chris' organ and stroked her fingers up and down it. The cockhead protruded plump and exposed from the ring of skin, and dark veins stood out on the shaft surface. Intimate scents rose to her nose, as intense and numbing as a narcotic. Chris had grabbed her by the knees and was watching her exploring his penis. Zoe's hands were suddenly on her buttocks, caressing them from below. She felt the touch all the way into her pussy. A terribly empty pussy....

She tensed her thighs, lifted her pelvis a bit, and brought Chris' wet cock under her into an upright position. Then she slowly lowered herself onto the hot spike throbbing against her labia.

"OH!"

Her eyes went open. Although Chris' member didn't look much bigger than Robert's, it felt completely different. Even as it penetrated, it wasn't the familiar sensation of a foreign conqueror taking up territory. Rather, the natural approach of a good friend, easy and simple, yet boundlessly fulfilling. She was parted, stretched, impaled herself until she felt the powerful cock in its entirety inside her, driven far into her body.

"That's good, hein?" whispered Zoe, stroking her sides. "I know exactly what you're feeling."

She couldn't answer. She was too consumed by the sensations on her and inside her. She thrust her pelvis forward, taking Chris deeper, then back again. Delicious yearning built in her underbelly.

"I like it when my husband fucks you." Zoe's hovering whisper, her knowing hands. "I love him so much that it doesn't matter if he gives joy to others, too. I know that, and I feel that. Do you feel it too?"

"Yes..." swallowed Marielle. There was sadness inside her. Sadness and a desire to be loved in exactly the same way. Both were eclipsed by the unprecedented intense lust that soaked every cell of her body.

Chris took her breasts in his hands, and she leaned forward slightly, so he could better squeeze and caress them. Zoe's fingers meandered between her spread thighs, teasing them right at the vaginal opening, playing around with her perineum and penetrating her butt crack. Next, something gently but irresistibly wormed its way into her anus, triggering completely unknown stimuli and feelings there.

Marielle was hopelessly lost. Groaning, she let herself sink forward, onto Chris' chest, while a thick cock and a finger pleasured her front and rear entrance simultaneously. She had no experience with anal stimulation, and normally she would have reacted frightened and hysterical. Here and now, in this environment capsuled from reality, it was nothing more than another natural way to make love. Just an additional source of pleasurable sensations.