The Bridesmaid

Story Info
Erotic love story about a runaway bride.
804 words
4.03
17.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I touch up my mascara and stare blankly in the mirror. My eyes are still puffy. I blow my nose and fix my tulle.

"Adaline! Adaline!"

Gregory bursts into the bathroom.

"Jesus, dude." I rest my palms on the counter and lean forward. "Women's room."

"Sorry, sorry." Gregory covers his mouth and paces back and forth. "Chen's gone."

"What do you mean, she's gone?"

"I mean, she's gone. I can't find her anywhere and she's not answering her phone."

"So what? She probably has a million things to do."

"It's been five hours. No one's seen her. Don't tell anyone, though."

"What exactly do you want me to do about it? She's your fiancé."

"I'm busy too, Ada. I don't have time for this diva crap."

"Real nice."

"You're my sister. Just fucking help me."

"Fine. Fine. Whatever. I'll look."

"Thank you."

Gregory leaves. I kick the trashcan and my shoe leaves a dent. I know exactly where she is.

I carefully lift the hem of my gown and climb the stone steps to the greenhouse. Chen stands in front of the herb box, staring out the window. She looks sad. I haven't seen her since our fight two months ago.

"You're causing quite the stir."

Chen doesn't look at me. She shakes her head.

"I can't do this."

"I think it's a little late for that. This is your circus, you own it."

Chen turns around. She's breathtaking. Her veil cascades down her bare shoulders and drips with tiny pearls. I feel my resolve start to crumble.

"Leave with me."

"What? No. No. You already made your choice. I don't want to be a part of your sad Graduate fantasy."

"I'm sorry. I've just been so confused. I know it's not an excuse, and I know I've put you through hell. But I'm there. I'm ready."

"You're supposed to be getting married in an hour. My whole family is out there." I wipe my eyes. "Plus, you broke my heart. So there's that."

"I know. But I want to be better. I want to live a truthful life. That's why I'm leaving."

She lightly touches the chiffon draping my shoulder. She smells like jasmine. My heart races.

"You look so beautiful. It was kind of worth it to see you fancied up."

"I wonder who picked out my dress."

"They did a good job. Whipped Apricot is your color. That's probably why they chose it."

Chen takes my face in her hands and kisses me softly. The makeup artist put us in the same lip color. It looks better on her.

Her tongue flits delicately, and her mouth is warm. I step back and take her in. Her dark hair is pinned back with antique combs, and her face looks like a painting.

I grab her corseted waist and kiss her deeply. I trace my fingers through her cleavage and run my palm along the curve of her neck. I kiss her throat. The air in the greenhouse is oppressive.

Chen carefully sits on a bench and exposes her thigh. I slowly run my hands over the length of her leg. I take off her garter belt with my teeth and toss it in the dirt. I slip off her white lace panties.

"Stand up," I say. "I don't want your dress to get dirty."

"The dress doesn't matter. I'm not getting married."

"Yes you are. Now get up."

Chen stands. I hike up my skirt and kneel under her. I crane my neck, hold onto her thighs, and lick her pussy. I suck my finger and slide it inside her. I feel her heat. I flick her clitoris with my tongue and add another finger. I hear her start to climax. I hug her ass and force my tongue deeper. She orgasms once, then again.

I get up and try to wipe my mouth without smudging my makeup. I walk toward the exit.

"Forty minutes until showtime. Come on. Everyone's waiting."

Chen smashes a terra cotta pot on the ground. I turn around. Her eyes brim with tears.

"I'm leaving. Whether you come or not."

She takes off her engagement ring and lays it on the table. She looks at me pleadingly. The answer was always going to be yes.

I pull her close and kiss her passionately. She pushes me to the ground. I rub against her and the fabric of our dresses crinkles and whooshes as we roll around on the floor.

Chen kisses my breasts and interlocks her legs with mine. She puts her lips on my ear.

"Run away with me," she whispers.

I take her hands and help her up. Our hems drag on the ground as we sprint to the garage. I cast a worried glance back at the house. Church bells ring in the distance.