The Bridesmaid Ch. 02

Story Info
Milf meets the bridesmaid again.
2.5k words
4.65
21.3k
22
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
486 Followers

I'm with the bridesmaid today, I'd last seen her at the wedding. She's moved out of her parents and she has rented a tiny flat in West London. It's a good distance from me, so I can perhaps visit her more often.

I last left her sleeping in the hotel room she'd used for the wedding, I hadn't even said goodbye, but foolishly I'd accidentally dropped a business card I keep in my purse.

I've not instigated anything with her. She often WhatsApp's me, and I reply politely. I know her parents, just, the circles we each mix in sometimes collide. It could make things a little awkward.

She left her boyfriend having moved in with him after she finished University in Durham. She is out, I'm not, no one knows that I am a closeted lesbian. I meet women through dating apps and travel as far from home as possible for my hookups.

Now bridesmaid has moved out, and is keen to meet, I shall oblige her.

It's a sunny day, we are in Boston Manor, sitting in the public gardens. We're a short walk from her new pad.

She is looking gorgeous, pink mirrored Ray Bans sit on the top of her head, her dark hair is down, and rests on her shoulders. Her complexion is naturally tanned, she's looking radiant and happy.

Her subtle bronze outfit suits her. Her vest top is loose and cool, her shorts are smart and well fitting. Her legs are stunning, her adorable feet in brown sandals.

We've been sitting here for a couple hours talking and naturally getting on. Occasionally people stroll past and don't give us a second look.

This girl is intelligent and confident. We find ourselves caressing hands and teasing each others fingers. The brushes of her hand against my skin sends little jolts of electricity through me.

I don't want the afternoon to end, its just so pleasant sitting here talking to her. I talk to my friends, laugh and joke with them, but this seems different. Our conversations are deeper, and more intricate, and flow nicely, there are no awkward moments.

A bee flies to a small flower next to us. The buzzing of it's wings is the only thing that breaks us from the enthusiastic connection we have.

"Shall we go back to mine?" she invites.

"Am I on a promise?" I grin.

"Play your cards right, who knows?" Her eyes are fixed on me. I feel a pang of excitement, my mind flashes back to her naked body in the hotel.

She gets up, and stands in front of me holding out a hand, I take it. We clumsily fall into each other as I stand and we spontaneously break into giggles. We kiss, it's relaxed and quick, and both break into smiles.

I collect my purse and bag. We walk arm in arm on our short journey. Being this close to her is reassuring. The contact is a turn on.

Passing an off license, I run in and grab a bottle of red, then continue onto hers.

"Fancy the grand tour?" She asks as she opens her door. "Of course." I smile back at her.

I kick off my white Golden Goose trainers. I check my trainer liners back round my heels.

Her flat is small, we come straight into a kitchen, diner, lounge area. The modern kitchen has one surface and a breakfast bar. She has a two seater dining room table and chairs, and a two seat sofa in front of a small window.

It's modern but not bright. There are two more rooms, a shower room and a small double bedroom.

I place the wine on the breakfast bar and open the bag I've been carrying. I pull out a small potted house plant and a card. "For you, just a little something for your new home."

"Aww, thank you. So cute." She examines the plant and places it on the corner of the breakfast bar and opens her card. She reads it with a smile.

"Thank you!" She steps closer and kisses my lips. "I'll open the wine."

"I'll just visit the little girls room." I walk to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror, and adjust my dark hair. The bob cut is looking good and it's not wind blown, it frames my round face nicely.

My chubby cheeks keep my skin taught. My complexion is bright, and I use minimal make up. I'm wearing a light pastel pink matte lipstick. It matches the varnish of my toes and manicured short finger nails. I don't think I look 38.

My tunic dress is a darker shade of pink, it's a little creased from sitting on the grass, and damp from the heat of the day, especially round my big arse.

I head back to her kitchen and she hands me a wine. Her smile is it's usual big grin. She seems always to be happy and has a sense of joy for life.

She motions me to the sofa and we sit. The room is charged with a sexual tension. I'm not going to make the first move. I dont care how desperate I am. The yearning from between my legs, it's painful to ignore. I'm leaving it all to her.

This time the conversation feels a little stayed, its slow and hard work. We struggle for things to talk about. Her smiles become a little strained, and I sense that doubt is taking hold. Maybe her confidence is starting ebb away from her. It's the first time I've seen her like this.

She sips her wine and forces a smile. "Maybe it's time for some music." She puts on Coldplay.

"Oh, God. Coldplay." I say with some disdain. She shoots me a look of complete shock.

"Who doesn't like Coldplay?" She questions with a sense of authority.

"Me! I think they're overrated." I reply matter of factly. She picks up her phone and tosses it to me. "Find something better on Spotify?" She challenged.

I do, and its more upbeat. I put on the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Californication.

She smiles, "I'll give you that."

I smirk back "Cali..." I wink "...Fornication?" I suggest.

She takes that as her cue and dives on top of me giving the biggest snog. It's forceful and committed. We embrace.

Within moments my dress is being pulled up over my waist, she's heaving my panties down my legs and releases my left ankle from them, and spreads my legs all in one deft movement.

I'm exposed to her, and I want her to begin. She doesn't even look at me as she drops to her knees. She glides up to my waiting, impatient swollen pussy.

She's kissing my swollen mound, and delves around with her tongue. She sucks and kisses my cunt that's now leaking juice uncontrollably.

All day I've been waiting for this. I did'nt want to encourage her. Not really, I wanted her to make her own decision. It was not my intention to lead her on. In that one flirty comment I'd uncaged a salacious animal.

Her hands are on me, her left crooks over my right leg and playing with my clit, the other stroking my creamy thigh. Her tongue is now within me.

Her eagerness to taste my nectar, it's taking my breath away. Her determination to bring me off is driving me wild. I feel wanted, and in this moment I'm hers.

I'd give anything to her, this young woman, she's certainly no lady, not with what she's doing.

My pussy is slick, hot and wet. It's saturated being added to by the spit and tongue fucking I'm receiving from her expert mouth.

This has to be the best oral I have received to date. She's been practising. I feel strangely jealous, and a little more aroused. I feel my pussy jolt, the first waves of my cum are beginning.

I'm moaning with complete pleasure. I watch the back of her head below. I suck my finger, and with the other hand grab my big bra clad breast and squeeze.

More waves drive through me. I'm tingling in all the right places, she knows how to make this last.

My moans get a little louder "Oh, fuck!" I murmur. "Oh, yes." I shudder as she continues fucking me at the same routine pace. She isn't stopping, she's found my sweet spot, and she's working hard.

The girl between my legs has a ferocious passion for what I'm keeping within. I'm surprised her jaw is not aching as she continues to astound.

I close my eyes. I'm trying not cum, not yet at least. I can't hold the strong current thats boiling over, the shear strength of the waves now filing through me.

The noise of my crying out, I hear myself, pure carnal release. I'm the animal now. I clamp my legs closed, trapping her head between.

She softly kisses the hot mess she has made, and roughly strokes the thighs imprisoning her.

I let her go. Her hair looks dank and sweaty. Her face is glowing with wonder and lust. What a great fuck - I keep that to myself.

She leans up to me and kisses me, tasting the musky sensation of myself on her. I giggle with delight and clamp my legs shut, my hand holding my clit. I'm trapping her chest now as she kneels.

We lie for a moment, snatching kisses, holding hands and playing with each others fingers. We're not talking. My heart is thumping, almost through my chest.

"I've got a new toy." She breaks the silence. "I want to use it on you." She continues. "I wanted to ask earlier, but I felt awkward, and a little shy." She stares at me.

"Ok, what toy's that then?" I wonder.

"Go to the bedroom, and kneel on the chair by the window. I don't want you to see, just enjoy the view of Brentford." She finishes and we both laugh.

I'm in her bedroom, taking my trainer liners off. I'm hotly anticipating her toy. I think twice about taking my dress off. What if someone looks up as I'm enjoying Brentfords delights and sees me naked in the window.

I kneel on the pink arm chair in the corner of the room. "Don't look." She says. I see her reflection in the glass of the window. She's approaching me from behind.

Her hand slips between my legs. She feels me, checking my arousal. I'm wet, I'm turned on to the maximum again.

I feel the head of a cock press against my pussy lips, its moved up and down parting the lips with my slickness and it's bulbous head.

It takes me by surprise and the shock as it enters me is magnificent. I feel the channel of my cunt walls part ways as the huge member surges into me.

"Oh wow. What have you got there?" I'm mesmerised by the girth and the length that has surprised every ounce of my being.

The sensation and the thrill, I hadn't for a moment bargained for this.

"Fuck and damn!" She exclaims. "I thought you'd at least have a bit of recoil or resistance to this." She's surprised my hungry hole was so accepting.

"My, my slut." She blurts. I feel taken aback. I'm surprised she's talking like this. I'm a little disappointed in her. She's a nice girl. I don't mind dirty talk from some women, it goes with their character, but her. She's my nice girl, a princess in my eyes.

She rescues herself straight away. "I think I love you a little bit more! You're so sexy."

I like it, back to what I expect. I'll have to lock that 'love' word in a safe place. We're going to need a chat about that. Not yet though.

"Come on, show me what you can do?" I plead.

My dress is dragged up my back. My lovely big arse on display, my hips locked forward and my pussy fully presented. She's pushing in with ease.

"Keep going." I know there's room to take a little more. This is going to make me feel full.

I push back to help her penetration of me pick up a little pace. "Uh!" I let out as I feel it hit just the right spot.

She pulls out, and pushes back in. A few more reassuring motions to get my tunnel acclimated to the size of the tool and motion of her ploughing.

I let out a throaty "Uh!" as she pushes home. I don't need to back up to it, she's doing well enough herself.

Another throaty "Uh!" It's a little deeper this time. I'm bracing with an arm on the back if the chair I'm kneeling on. I place my hand onto the window sill for support. I'm locking myself in for a rough ride.

"Uh!" I can't help it. It feels so good. I'm typically not a vocal moaner, not so loud, not so frequent.

"Uh!" Again, is it the size of the fake cock?

"Ooh!" Is it the thought of the beauty who's fucking me from behind?

"Yes!" Is it the grip of her hands on my waist.

"Fuck, me, harder!" I demand, squirming against the impaling sensation.

"Come on babe, harder." I'm accepting the driven member into me, it's teasing, and I want more.

The tempo picks up, she is hitting home. I feel myself lurch forward now, I brace myself tighter into position so I don't surrender ground. She needs to get me, she needs to be fully inside me. I need to feel her against me at every surge.

The fucking is now intense. The welling of cum is once again rising. She is striding fast into me. The neighbours can probably hear the beating I'm receiving.

It feels like a overtightened coil is about spring open inside me. I can her the slurping sound from between my legs.

I can feel my juices slip down my legs. The panting of todays lover is music to my ears. The cacophany of sounds and feelings makes my head buzz.

I love the feeling of being a womans shag. The feeling of offering my womanly parts to other women is astounding. It fills me with lust. Being taken by a woman, is just so hot.

Here I am, answering my sexual needs. Who's the notch on who's bedpost.

The cock is sliding in and out if me. The feeling of being on the brink. The eruption is...

"Oh, yes! Oh, YESS. Ok! Stop." I've fallen into the chair. Second time tonight I've been well and truly fucked.

This girls been to classes to learn to fuck like that. Her face is back between my legs, she's lapping up the frothing dribble. She's not wasting a drop of me.

She stops and holds me. I turn, exhausted, I look at her. I kiss her, and hold my head into her holding me.

This young woman. She seems to have everything, she's young, intelligent and a sexual goddess.

"Bed." I nod to the bed at her as I tiredly say it.

"Hold me." I ask. I'm spent and I'm knackered.

We move to the bed entwined in each other.

Yesok1
Yesok1
486 Followers