The British are Cuming!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia lifted her top leg in the crook of her arm, opening a clear path from the bulbous head of my cock to push against the natural resistance of her membranes. She smiled then grimaced slightly when I entered. She closed her eyes and moaned as I impaled her completely.

"If you don't mind, can we be slow and gentle with this?"

"You lead me then."

I hooked her top leg over my shoulder and let her move at her own pace; sometimes she moved her hips slowly and sometimes she remained still and squeezed me with her muscles. I took the opportunity to enjoy and admire her breasts and nipples. I have never been what you would call a "big tit guy;" to me they are just icing on the cake, so to speak. I'm perfectly happy with B cup sized breasts and often have found them to be more sensitive and produce more and quicker responses.

But here they were and they were beautiful with no stretch marks and no sag; I tried to show her my appreciation for carrying them around for mankind to enjoy and admire. I'm sure they must have weighed thirty to forty pounds and that has to put added stress on the back muscles. The next time you see a big chested woman, show her your appreciation for all she does for us.

Julia began steadily moving her hips; I dropped my hand between her legs and gently pinched the puffy lips of her vulva together. She opened her eyes and smiled when I began rolling her entrapped clit between my fingers. Within minutes she was pulling me closer and grinding her hips faster.

Her breathing increased causing her breasts to bounce and sway, "I'm ready for faster and less gentle now."

I pushed my haunches closer and began thrusting faster; my fingers rolled her clit a bit firmer. She immediately began grunting and groaning; her fingers clutched at my chest and arms trying to hold on. She held her breasts to keep them from shaking so violently; she smiled at me then kissed and licked each of her nipples. I decided I would not hold out this time; I plugged into my senses completely and let them sweep me away. Julia's arms, legs, and head flailed about; her hips bucked wildly. We were both about to explode. The lit fuse began somewhere in my toes and sizzled its way to my balls; the built up pressure forced my wad through my shaft, delivering spurt after spurt of hot liquid deep into Julia's bowels. She quickly pushed my hand away from her clit.

I lay behind her trying to catch my breath. We were both soaked with perspiration; she squeezed my shrinking cock and pulled me closer to her.

"Could I talk you into taking a shower with me? You could rub your soapy hands all over my body."

"Oh, I could easily be talked into that, but you will have to feed me something first; I'm starved."

"That's a deal," she replied.

She moved off the bed then bent over in front of me, "What condition am I in?"

I opened her cheeks and checked carefully, "You are in excellent condition; a bit red with a small leak, but otherwise you look deliciously inviting," I gave her a kiss and a lick of approval. When I stood up she wrapped me in her arms and breasts then kissed me passionately.

Over a snack of cold cuts and a dark ale, Julia went on about our roll in the hay. She asked, "Would you mind terribly if I brag about you to my Brit girlfriend in Tampa; she will be so jealous. Of course, I won't tell her everything; maybe just that I heard Big Ben tolling loudly."

I teased her, "Will you tell her we sat at the table and ate lunch nude?"

She laughed that throaty laugh, "Of course, especially that."

"Well, how about if you invite her up to meet me; I'm sure you are aware of the term, "ménage a trios" aren't you?"

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped a bit, "Of course I am; I would love to invite her up."

"Since the two of you have discussed your bi-curious fantasies, who knows what might take place. Then, perhaps another time, we could invite another man to join us."

"I love the way you think. I'll call her after I return home from my book club meeting," she looked down at my already interested, but still a somewhat limp cock.

Once in the shower, our soapy hands glided over each other bodies and slipped into this nook and that cranny. Julia wasn't at all shy about her interest about rimming; that's why she made sure their master bath had a bidet. She had me picking up the soap so she could wrap her hand completely around my cock and scrotum while rimming "me bum". She also liked giving me a blowjob by turning everything backward; my cock, being used to standing up one way, wasn't completely comfortable being turned a hundred and eighty degrees, but since it was to benefit a lonely widow, it gave in.

After we dressed, I dropped Julia off a few blocks from her home for her Book Club meeting. She easily walked into the building without a hint of an injury to her ankle; I had obviously given her excellent medical attention. That is if she was injured at all.

The next evening I got a call from Julia; she was rather excited about the results of her call to Eloise. While Julia had not mentioned our having a threesome, Eloise had accepted her invitation to come up on Saturday to spend the evening with us.

"I didn't go into a great deal of detail, but I did tell her we had an afternoon of torrid sex and that she should meet you."

"Wonderful, what time should I be there?"

"As early as you want. Eloise said she would be here about mid-afternoon."

I arrived about four o'clock with a bottle of her favorite sherry and a bottle of brandy. Both women met me at the door and covered me hugs. Eloise tried to give me a peck on the cheek, but I turned and kissed her fully on the mouth; she didn't pull back. I kissed Julia and pulled both them into my arms.

Eloise was wearing a mini skirt and a short knit halter top that left her mid drift bare and her nipples imprinting against the light fabric top; she certainly had the legs to go with the mini skirt. Julia wore a pleated skirt that came just above the knees and a light, v-neck sweater that not only showed off her abundant curves but also her more than ample cleavage; of course, she had to wear a bra for support.

Eloise was very different from Julia; she was probably in her late forties, more outgoing, and down to earth; not as reserved as Julia. Physically, she was a few inches shorter, more slender, and small chested, but she possessed two qualities I have always loved, long legs and a sweet ass. She was not as pretty as Julia, her face more angular and her smile seemed a bit askew-more on one side than the other. She had a full head of very curly, strawberry-blonde hair and a light sprinkling of freckles; there was something very sexy about her.

Julia had made a variety of snacks that went well with the wine and we stood around the kitchen counter laughing, talking, and flirting as we took advantage of the treats. Eloise was one of those touchy-feely kinds of people and Julia and I both enjoyed it. Our conversations covered the gambit from Eloise's work at McDill Air Force Base to the times she fixed Julia up with a co-worker who was unable to take care of business.

Eloise laughed, "Luv, you were just way too much woman for him. I remind him of it every time I see him flirting with women at the office."

Julia smiled and added, "Tell him it took my seventy-year-old neighbor to get the job done properly."

I had to ask, "Really? Tell me about it."

Eloise chimed in, "Every time Julia needed lawn work done, she would put on her short shorts, halter top, and straw hat and go out into the backyard. Her back yard neighbor, a seventy-something-year-old widow, would rush over to help her. After she worked the poor man in the hot sun, she would take him inside and give him a shower and shag to show her appreciation."

Julia blushed and added, "Mr. Pepper was a wonderful man who needed some loving as much as I did," she smiled, "He not only had the right tool for the job, but he had the skill to use it."

I announced, "If he could put a smile on your face, then he is my hero. I'll bet his last thoughts on this earth will be of your pretty smile and your beautiful duckies (British poet's term for breasts)."

Eloise teasingly, "I would love to have seen that. I should have come over to help you in the yard."

Standing behind Julia, I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her overly abundant mammaries.

Eloise spoke up, "You know, I have always wanted to pet those puppies," looking at the treasures in my hands.

"As brash as you are why haven't you? You had to have known I would have let you," Julia replied.

I took Eloise's hands and guided them to her best friend's soft mounds of flesh. She smiled, "Wow, those are amazing, so soft."

"I think we should turn this into a topless party," I announced with a big grin and lifted Julia's sweater over her head.

Julia began unbuttoning Eloise's knit top as I unfastened Julia's well-engineered melon support. Once Eloise's perfectly cone-shaped, B cup sized breasts, and pointy nipples were exposed, she slid the straps of Julia's bra down her arms and laid it on the counter beside the cheese and crackers and pressed her teacup sized puppies against the big dawgs of her friend.

"Puppies that adorable should definitely be kissed," I leaned over to begin the task.

Eloise quickly followed suit and lifted Julia's melons in her hands and began kissing her large nipples. I slipped my hands behind them and unzipped their skirts. Eloise covered one of Julia's nipples with her mouth and sucked it lovingly. As I pushed their skirts over their hips and sweet bottoms, Julia rolled her friends nipples in her fingers. With their skirts in a pile around their feet, I began my turn as kissing both sets of breasts, one set very large and one set very small, but both sets equally kissable.

We straightened up and exchanged kisses. Julia and Eloise quickly decided they liked each other's kisses and the feel of each other's bare breasts. Of course, I was in hog heaven enjoying two sets of bare breasts against my chest and sides at the same time. Eloise decided if they were down to just their panties, I should be also. When she unfastened my shorts and slid them down; she smiled when she discovered I wasn't wearing underwear and my cock stood out straight and hard; they immediately clamped it between their hips.

We exchanged more kisses and our hands glided over each other's bodies; both women took turns holding my engorged cock in their hands and rubbing it against their bare tummies and panty clad pubic mounds. Not wanting to take all the attention away from the gorgeous, sexy women, I took Julia's hand and guided it beneath the elastic waistband of Eloise's pink, bikini panties, over her prominent pubic mound, and down between her legs.

She blushed then giggled, "I've never touched another woman's quim (Cunt) before," but she didn't move her hand away when I slipped mine away.

Eloise reassured her with a gentle kiss then pressed her hand against her panty encased crotch, "I like it there," she said as she pushed the intruding fingers deeper into her juicy folds.

Julia and I each took one of the small, pink, hard nubbins into our mouths as her fingers spread the thick, creamy lubricant over the right spot to give her best friend intense pleasure. I could hear the squishing sound Julia's fingers made as they worked their magic; Eloise's body trembled, her grunts grew louder, and her hips bucked and thrust as her best friend worked feverishly between her legs, deep in her folds.

I helped support Eloise as she fought to gain control of her body so she wouldn't fall on the floor; Julia pulled her hand from her best friend's wet panties and kissed her softly. I held her hand to my nose and inhaled the rich aroma of the glistening cream covering her center fingers then offered them to her; she did the same.

Eloise smiled at her, "Taste them to see if you like my taste."

Julia hesitated a moment then slid them into her mouth, "Mmmm, yes, I do."

We put away the food in the kitchen, grabbed our clothes, and headed to Julia's large bedroom. We took turns in the bathroom where I discouraged them from using the bidet so we could enjoy all the natural flavors and aromas. They were happy to comply when I explained the reason.

In the bedroom, Eloise knelt on her knees and lowered Julia's white, satin, French cut panties to the floor and leaned forward to kiss the large patch of thick, curly, pubic hair that covered the lower part of Julia's torso. Julia looked down at the full head of curly, strawberry-blonde hair so close to her most private parts. Eloise's hands pushed firmly against her friend's hips causing her to sit on the foot of the bed. Julia lifted her legs then leaned back on her elbows and watched her friend spread her knees wide, opening her private parts for inspection.

Eloise moved closer; her face just inches from another woman's quim for the very first time. She and Julia had dressed and undressed in front of each other and seen each other nude many times before when they visited each other overnight or went to the beach, but this was different. They had even discussed women having sex with other women, but they had never admitted to each other that in their fantasies, they saw each other as the other woman. Eloise knew that what she was about to do would change their relationship forever.

I slipped behind Eloise on my knees; I wanted to watch her fulfill her fantasy for the first time. She smiled back at me as my erection smacked against her panty clad bum. She studied the beautiful sight before her then with both hands parted the thick, dark hair. Julia's labia was very long and completely exposed; it was an extension of the long sheath of her clitoris and continued downward just inside her vulva all the way to her vaginal opening. It was easy to trap it in your lips or stretch it wide, forming almost butterfly-like wings.

Eloise leaned forward and kissed the glistening pink, almost candy like, treat then opened the lips with her fingers to expose the long, deep crevasse, "How beautiful," she marveled at the arry of pink and coral colors blended together; strands of the glistening, thick cream stretched across the expanse like a web. Julia's fingers played with the strawberry-blonde curls on Eloise's head as if she was arranging her hair style as best friend's tongue darted out and batted the small white pearl tethered by the long sheath hanging above.

Julia moaned and tightened her fingers in Eloise's hair pulling her closer. It was easy for me to see the pinkish lips against Eloise's white, lightly freckled cheek as her tongue lapped at the creamy treat. Julia was no longer propped up on her elbows; she lay flat on the bed with her knees pushed toward her large breasts. Her hands pinched her silver-dollar sized nipples firmly, she moaned as her best friend's fingers, lips, and tongue kissed, licked and probed her most private parts.

With Eloise stretched out more I was able to lower her pink bikini panties enough to give me access to slender hips. Her exposed pink labia were an obvious contrast to the reddish-orange pubic hair covering her vulva. The shiny purple head of my engorged cock added yet another contrast as it pushed open the delicate, glistening, pink lips. Not wanting to disrupt her concentration on her task at hand, I slipped quietly and slowly into her slick, hot cocoon; I grasped her narrow hips and pushed deep inside and began grinding my pelvis against her lightly freckled flanks.

Julia's hands pulled Eloise's face deeper into her open slit. As her tongue probed the hole of Julia's quim, the bridge of her nose pressed against her clit. Julia bucked her hips wildly; her head and arms flayed from side to side; her friend skillfully guided her from one orgasm to another, each one increasing in intensity until she screamed loudly and pushed Eloise's face away, gasping for breath.

Julia sat up straight on the bed and pulled Eloise against her large breasts; her face almost covered with the glistening juices from Julia's quim. She smiled at her best friend and kissed her glistening lips.

"Do I taste good?"

"Mmmm, yes, delicious," Eloise whispered as Julia began kissing her friend's face covered with her own sweet nectar.

Julia patted the bed, "Come on up here where we can all play together."

Eloise smiled at Julia, "Only if I can have more of this wonderful cock I have in me."

I slipped out of the hot cocoon glistening with a coat of Eloise's cream nectar; she sat on the foot of the bed beside her friend as I stood up. Both women reached for my glistening, engorged cock and giggled as they took turns tasting the sweet nectar covering it. I stood in front of them with my hands on my hips, my feet spread proudly displaying my complete package for their amusement. When they finished their playful oral games, they pulled me onto the bed between them and rolled me onto my back. Eloise straddled my hips with her back to me and braced herself with her arms. Julia moved between our legs and used my cock like a stick to whip her friend's juicy quim. I could see her face in the antique mirrors and she seemed to enjoy her friend's torturing lick with my big stick.

Julia lifted my legs over her shoulders and guided my cock into her friend's juicy quim before pushing our legs wider and taking her place between them. The reflection of her beautiful arse was on display for me to enjoy and she dipped her auburn head dipped between our legs. I first felt her warm lips kissing my bollocks (balls) gently before taking each one into her warm mouth; the tip of her nose pressed against the base of my shaft where it entered Eloise's hot, wet quim. I felt a wet finger slip into my back entrance about the same time I felt Julia's chin press against the base of my shaft; her tongue went to work on Eloise's clit. I think all three of us must have moaned about the same time.

Eloise began a slow grind with her hips about the same time I began reacting to the finger slipping in and out of my bum; I could see Julia's head bobbing in the mirror. With one leg bent upward, her complete undercarriage was displayed in the mirrors. Our bodies began to glisten with beads of perspiration; Eloise was pumping her hips causing my cock to wallow in her hot, slick quim. Julia's finger worked faster and deeper in my arse; it bumped against my nut causing an intense sensation to shoot through my shaft. I immediate lost my control and my bollocks trembled; I grunted and groaned loudly. Eloise matched my sounds at a much higher pitch causing a small explosion in my cods. I cried out as spurt after spurt of hot shot into Eloise's quim. She fell back on top of me gasping for breath.

Julia slipped her finger from my arse and began cleaning up the frothy, white cream seeping around the shaft of my cock. When my cock began shrinking, she removed it from its safe place and put it in her mouth; I felt her tongue swirl around it. Her cheeks dimpled as she sucked the last drop from my bollocks. Her tongue quickly caught the large cream pie that oozed from Eloise's swollen, red lips just as it slid over her tightly puckered rear chute; Eloise giggled and squirmed as Julia's wet tongue danced over her sensitive membranes.

It was several minutes before we had the energy to move further than the damp rumpled bed. We stood with our arms around each other in front of the antique mirrors and admired our spent, naked bodies together. I soon felt a twitch from my spent cock; it was no longer content to point toward my toes. Eloise and Julia giggled at the possibilities ahead.

12