The British Raj

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had nearly dozed off to sleep when I heard a knock at my window. Presently I was wide awake. I thought it was a pebble or something. I heard the wind howl in anger as the beating rain slapped over my window. Suddenly there was another knock. I got up and lit up a candle. Slowly walking towards the window, I started to wonder what it was. 'An animal? Or worse, a dacoit?' These questions floated atop my thinking and I remembered Padmini telling me about the night walking dacoits which roamed these lands. My hands started to wobble. The candle fell from my hand and into the ground, extinguishing the flame. I was horrified and when I was only a foot away I saw it. A brawny hand, twice the size of mine, knocked firmly on the window. Whoever it was, was not showing his face.

Clenching by nightgown in my hands I proceeded towards the glass. When I stood firmly in front there was a lightning bolt stretching down upon earth from the heavens. I looked down the window and saw a man I recognised standing on top of a ladder: it was Giri. He was completely drenched and was constantly looking around for someone who might spot him.

I slid the window open and he swiftly climbed in. Even in such a circumstance, instead of asking questions I gazed at his huge chest. He was wearing nothing on top with only a dhoti masking his genitals. When I was finished I looked up at his face and asked,

"What are yo....mmm", before I could finish Giri leapt at me with his large wet hands and pushed me to the wall. His wet body sticking to mine while we kissed passionately like the French. After our lips collided I opened my mouth for him to access. Naturally his tongue dove straight in my mouth. Our saliva mixed while our tongues performed the sweetest ballet ever. I had never been kissed like this before. Giri's head would move forward and back, inviting me towards him.

His hands had neatly gripped my buttocks, his penis (I felt) smothering my stomach. The massive size of his organ made me wet. I could feel it throbbing when it touched my skin. He gently squeezed my butt. Cupping them passionately. He was obsessed with my body. And I couldn't do anything to stop him from doing what he wished for me. And why would I?

"Mmmfff, ahhh." I whispered under his breath. Giri knew how to get me going. Instantly I felt my vagina moisten. A slick stream of my love juice flowed down my thighs, towards my calf and then it reached the floor. This I had never experienced in my life. Never with Edward. I did not know why Giri was here at this time but those thoughts had no place in my heart. At the moment all reason had floated out of the window. Inside these walls, two animals could not be tamed. We were in heat and about to mate.

He broke off the kiss. His hands too let go of my buttocks and he placed them on the wall above me. I saw the madness in his eyes as he stared at mine. All that was bubbling inside him, waiting to burst open, was evident for me. 'Who am I to stop this man from claiming me?' I asked myself. Our love was Taboo and yet we were here, so close to each other, about to parley even though we did not disagree anywhere. Reading my mind he said in his broken English: 

"I love you", there was passion in his eyes, lust in his body. Looking at his handsome face and hearing him say what I craved to hear for so long made me blush. I could feel my cheeks get warm and as hard as I tried to control, a smile stretched across my face. Giri then lifted my chin and pecked me gently with his supple lips.

"I love you too." Surprisingly it was hard for me to say this because my entire body was trembling with excitement for what was about to happen. My mind wasn't clear and yet I said it again,

"I love you too Giri!" I said it again, louder and louder, as if I wanted Edward to know that his own wife liked being worshipped by a lower born man.

Without hesitating, Giri jerked me up into his arms. I looked down at him as he slowly walked towards my bed. I felt like a delicate angel in his arms, floating in the air. I didn't want this moment to pass, I wanted it to replay again and again.

I was so focused on his face that I didn't realise when he placed me in the bed. Giri placed a pillow under my head and got rid of the only piece of clothing either of us had.

He was on top of me. I started to whisper,

"Do it Giri. Put it in. Go ahead", he might have heard the contents of my speech because he neatly placed his penis above my vagina. I looked down, shocked to see the size of his organ, I let out a pleasing moan. I looked back at his loving eyes. I was scared of what was about to happen once again. Tonight, it felt more intense than the previous times. I had fallen in love with him. I felt like a virgin once more. 

Giri then slowly proceeded to enter me. My body could sense every movement, his veiny penis as it penetrated me. I clutched the bed sheets tightly in my palms. He was stretching me completely. My walls expanded to accommodate him. I had never felt like this before. For some reason I felt a tingly sensation in my body and soon enough a vibrating pulse shook my body. I was shaking in pleasure. It died down in a few seconds: I had just orgasmed.

Giri smiled at me and I returned back a confused yet happy grin. He slowly started to move inside me. With gentle and soft thrusts, he gave my body time to adjust to him. He moved my hands over his shoulders. With nothing to grip, I was left with no choice. Every time he thrust inside me, I leapt out a loud moan. When his pace increased, I scratched his shoulders with my fingers. This further fueled his passion.

"Ahhhnn, ahhnnn, ahhnnn, mmm, mmmff", were all the sounds that could be periodically heard. No other sound was audible. The rain had stopped. Only a momentary breeze floated outside. But while the outside was placid, inside my room and on my bed, it was completely chaotic. Giri clenched my breasts in his hands and started to suck on the nipples. He passionately licked them, sucking them like a baby. My breasts would stretch away from my body while he gripped most of it in his mouth. I loved to see him enjoy my body too while I took pleasure in what he did to me.

Under the silk sheets, Giri continued to push his penis inside me. His dark skinned organ felt like a gavel hitting a sounding-box. A few minutes had passed and my scratching and bellowing had gone away. Presently, I was in an ecstatic state. My eyes were half shut, our mouths were so close to each other that we were practically breathing like a single creature. My hands massaged his shoulders and back, occasionally running over his neck and face as we made love to each other at the dead of night.

Then we changed positions. He was still on top but now I lay face down, with my entire body hugging the mattress. Giri was railing me from top. This was much more laborious but very rewarding. He was much deeper inside me. The 'clap, clap, plap' sound continued to echo around the room. I looked back and saw that my plump buttocks had turned red in contrast to my pale white skin. His dark hairy cervix was hammering me into the bed itself.

All of a sudden I felt a slap hit my left butcheeks. I gave out a loud squeal. I turned my neck around to face him. Giri, excited, started slapping my bum with his large brawny hands. This was completely new to me. For some reason instead of feeling humiliated, I was more aroused. Every single spank was hard yet equally pleasurable. 

Again I felt a wild sensation run through my body. Another pulse, more powerful than the last rippled through my body multiple times. 

"Ahhh, don't stop love, ahhn, harder, harder, inside yess, honey please do it, juhh lihh thaa, ahh", I moaned loudly.

Half-conscious, my jaw was tightly gripping the sheets as my feet started to shake violently. I could feel my body vibrate and in between I felt another hard spank on my buttcheeks.  This was all I needed. I went into an ecstasy overload and much like a cocaine user, I forgot what happened afterwards.

When I woke up a few minutes later we were still in the same position but I heard someone call my name in the background. It was hazy, I couldn't make out clearly who the speaker was or what he was saying.

"Memsahib? Memsahib? Are you alright?" I turned around and saw Giri, looking worriedly towards me. I could never forget his innocent look when he looked at me. He clearly didn't want to hurt me.

I jumped up and leapt into his arms, my legs wrapped themselves around his body while I showered him with kisses all over his face.

"Now put it in honey, hurry!" My excitement was evident from my voice. Giri and I were in love and this was what I was waiting for all my life. At that moment I realised that Giri was going to be the father of my children. A motherly instinct inside me forced me to say it out loud:

"Andar chorna", I said to him to finish inside me. 

Like an obedient child, he obeyed me. He pushed me down and started to pound me like an animal in heat. I lay under him like a squealing cat waiting for her mate to lay his babies inside her.

No sooner had I thought this, I felt Giri let out a big spurt of semen inside me. It felt like a waterfall had just opened inside me. Spurt after spurt, I felt Giri empty all that he had right in front of my womb. His penis-head was literally touching the gates of my womb. I knew at that very moment that I had become a mother.

After a few minutes Giri lay beside me looking at the ceiling, panting heavily. I shifted myself closer to him. When I had perfectly placed my bum over his cervix I looked at him like a little kitten. Giri looked at me and kissed me on the lips. He then massaged my face with his large, brawny hands. We continued to look at each other. He and I both knew that what we had done would have permanent consequences. But when I was in his arms, all problems seemed tiny. For the first time in my life I felt safe in a man's arms.

I didn't know when I had dozed off but when I woke up in the morning Giri was gone. I could smell him in the sheets and I snuck my nose next to where he lay and smiled in pleasure. I was in love. All the time I was thinking of him. We had so little in common, we hardly talked to each other and yet we managed to say all that we wanted. In just a few hours I had decided that this man was going to become the father of my children.

To be continued.