The Brookhaven B.C. Redux Pt. 01

Story Info
The club meets and draws challenges - Annette does hers.
8.9k words
4.75
7.2k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Brookhaven Book Club series, the first four chapters under the title, The Brookhaven Book Club, and the next four under The Brookhaven B.C. Redux. The first four were published previously, and the next four are in the process of being published. You might enjoy this segment if you haven't read the previous ones, but it would certainly enhance your understanding and appreciation if you've read the first four.

It should be noted that this is a work of fiction and a product of my imagination. All characters are eighteen years of age or older.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope you also rate the story and leave a comment. Comments help me evaluate my writing and, hopefully, improve it.

*****

The Draw Meeting

Gloria's phone rang, and she answered it, ignoring the screen since she enjoyed surprises, even as insignificant as who was calling her.

"Hello," she answered brightly.

"Hey, Gloria. It's Poppy. Just thought I'd check to see if you need help for the meeting."

"Well, at least I remembered it," she laughed. "And I have lots of things ready. I do need the name of that wine we all like so well."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," Poppy assured her.

"You don't have to do that."

"It's easy. I'll pick it up on the way there."

"At least let me pay you for it."

"We'll discuss it," Poppy said.

"Okay." A short pause. "You haven't been sneaking peeks at those cards, have you?"

"I probably should, but they're in an envelope hidden in the basement."

"The basement?"

"I don't trust Abe. He talks about me doing that 'posing thing' almost every day. He has all the pictures on his computer, and I suspect on his phone, too, even though I hate that. He teased me the other day -- he had the pic of me sprawled in the chair as the cover on his phone."

"I assume you threatened him with something dire, maybe mentioning Lorena Bobbitt or something like that."

Poppy laughed. "You assume correctly, and I wasn't quite that threatening. I told him if he ever wanted to see me like that again, he'd get that picture off there."

"I'm sure that worked."

"Pretty much. The picture disappeared, but then he wanted to see me sprawled in a chair in the living room."

Gloria laughed. "Typical man, I guess. And, I'm guessing you did lt."

"It was fun. But, since you brought it up, did you share yours with Bern?"

"Oh, sure. He loved the pictures."

"That, well, ... just seems strange."

"I know it does, but it's the relationship we have. He tells me to do whatever I want that makes me happy and keeps me happy. Having me happy keeps him happy too." She chuckled.

"I think I'll let that subject drop," Poppy said.

"I've decided just to have the snacks catered, something a little special, I think."

"Wow, a fancy meeting. You'll spoil us, Gloria."

"I'm anxious to draw a card and see what I'm going to do ... naked. And, knowing you, I expect you are too."

"Yep, and Abe hopes he can be involved this time too."

"If that happens to Bern, he'll ask me to find a substitute for him."

"Can you do that?" Poppy teased.

"What do you think," was Gloria's succinct answer.

"I think I'll pick up the wine and see you tomorrow. Two o'clock, right."

"Thanks, and see you at two."

Gloria wondered what Andre might be up to these days.

*****

The trays of catered treats arrived at 1:00, and Gloria was ready, except for the wine.

Surprised, she heard a knock on the side door a little after 1:30. It was Cecily, peeking in the window and smiling.

"The early bird," Gloria said as she opened the door.

Cecily came in, her eyes wide and looking around.

"I hope you'll forgive me," she said, "but I suspected you had a beautiful home, and I was curious. Is that awful?"

"Not at all. I love this place and am thankful that Bern lets me spend and decorate any way I want."

Gloria took a few minutes to give Cecily a quick tour of the house. They had just returned to the family room when Poppy came through the side door holding two bottles of wine.

"Is it?" Cecily asked.

"Of course. Cec, come help me carry it in."

Two trips with each carrying three bottles, and they had a total of fourteen bottles of the special wine.

"Poppy, what the h-e double hockey sticks. Two bottles each plus two spares?" Cecily was looking from Poppy to the wine and back.

"It was on sale."

"I don't believe you," Gloria said with a chuckle, "but we should have enough for the follow-up meeting.

"I see the 'new you' is still on display," Gloria said.

The 'former' Cecily had dressed in loose-fitting clothing that usually hid the figure, now much more on display due to the form-fitting things she wore.

Cec took a deep breath. "Sort of, at least in the way I dress. But thinking about doing something like the amateur night makes me start to shake, and I have trouble breathing."

"But you were so good at it. I saw the video and was envious. You were hot-hot-hot."

Cec shrugged, even redder now. "Mitch and I watch the video, and I wonder who that woman is. Then he asks me to do it for him."

"And you do, and it's easy, and it ends differently than the one at the club, right."

Cecily was bright red by this time and murmured, "Yeah."

"You ready to draw again?" Poppy probed.

"Terrified but anxious, if that makes sense. Mitch suggested I do the strip for some of our friends, and just the thought nearly gave me a heart attack. He was just kidding ... I think ... but I still nearly passed out."

"We'll probably all be a little like that," Gloria confirmed. "It's interesting that all of the first six challenges were basically one of us doing something, going somewhere, and being naked. Nothing that involved others, except by accident, Lis excluded."

"Alina had to go to the bar and bet with the guys."

"Forgot about that," Poppy admitted. "And speak of the devil, here's Alina."

"Ladies," Alina said, "and I see the bar is ready. That's a lot of wine."

"Shit, Alana, have you lost more weight?"

"Just three pounds. Harve says he likes his women a little squishy. I asked him how many women he was talking about. He said that after watching how badly those three guys wanted to see me naked, I was plenty enough woman for him. He's dying to see what I draw this time and hopes he can be there to be a part of whatever it is."

Lisbet knocked, then came in. "Time for the drawing yet?"

"You're anxious? Trying to find another Mark?"

Lis laughed. "I've got the best Mark there is, and he's anxious to do another challenge with me. He, well, enjoyed the last one. Plus, he's suggested we have a meeting with mates and significant others to share the pictures and videos."

"I think we'd have to take a vote to see that happen," Gloria said. "And Lis, your pictures showed a little of what was happening, but not how much he was enjoying it, although, in that last photo, he sure had a big smile."

"Wait a minute," Alina said. "Didn't you meet someone who wanted to join you in a naked jog?"

"Karla," Lis said, smiling. "We've done that twice, and it was fun. Mark has met her and has volunteered to join us so he can watch Karla's hooters bouncing around. She has to run a little slower when she's naked."

A round of laughter followed.

"What's so funny?" Annette asked as she came in the door.

"Bouncing boobies," Lis answered.

"I didn't miss the drawing, did I?"

"No, nor the wine. Let's get started."

Two bottles were uncorked, and glasses were filled. They began with sips, but as they talked and shared remembered adventures, the wine disappeared much more rapidly, accompanied by more giggles and groans. Each of the six realized there was a bond between them, each having seen the others naked, or partially so, including their most private parts.

"Before we go any further, let me make a suggestion," Poppy said.

"Does it involve getting naked?"

Poppy snorted. "No, we'll get to that later. I'd like for us to draw a card from the envelope, fold it, and tuck it away in a pocket or purse. When you get home, you can read it, and ... "

They all nodded in agreement.

"So, Cec, are you doing the striping regularly?"

"You guys just like to see me blush," answered Cecily, blushing heavily.

"Didn't you get six-hundred dollars stuffed into whatever you were still wearing?" Lis asked.

"G-string and garter, and yeah." Cec had gained a little courage.

"If you did that every couple of weeks, it would provide some good spending money."

"Well, we donated the money to a group that provides toys to the Children's Hospital. They were very thankful."

"I bet. That's a lot of money.

Cecily was still very pink. "Maybe we could do the club together, kind of a lesbian thing," she said to Lis. She'd said it but couldn't believe she had.

Lis laughed. "Sounds good, but guys like tits, like yours, Cec." Gesturing to her chest, she said, "I missed the line where tits were passed out. But I bet Karla would do it. She's at least a D+."

Cecily was bright red again from Lis's first comment, and her mind was working to deal with the idea of a lesbian strip show with a stranger and her enormous breasts.

Lis and the other four were enjoying Cec's discomfort, a bit amazed that the woman doing the very sensual striptease in front of a hall full of strangers was blushing and much embarrassed by talk about it -- plus a tiny bit more.

All were on their second glass of wine, two more bottles having been opened. They were thinking about drawing the cards, waiting for Poppy to get the envelope. The more they talked and laughed, the more they realized she was teasing them.

"After seeing and hearing about the first six challenges, are you all curious about the next six, wondering what they might be?"

"Poppy, that's a silly question."

"Sure, but are any of you nervous about what you might have to do?"

"Poppy, if I had to do the same thing over again, I'd be nervous because you never know what's going to happen, right, Lis?" Alina chuckled.

"I knew what was going to happen; it was Mark that was surprised."

"Which brings up something else. Did anyone create a challenge that requires, well, sexual activities?"

All eyes went to Lis.

"She said, 'requires.' Mine was totally voluntary."

"It sounds like a lot of them leave that possibility -- it's up to whoever to decide," Gloria said.

Both Cecily and Alina agreed that at least one of theirs left that possibility.

"Possibility is different from probability," Annette said, "but knowing us ..." Her words trailed off.

Lis was the only unmarried one of the six giving her a little more freedom along those lines. Gloria was the trophy wife, and Bern gave her total freedom about everything. Cecily had Mitch's help with her challenge, so he was at least partially on board. The other three admitted to nervously sharing their photos with the hubby and received happy acceptance.

But this was now, and Poppy went to her car and returned with the yellow envelope.

"This has been kept in a hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls back porch," she said.

"I've heard that before," Gloria said. "Where'd it come from?"

"Old Johnny Carson, Carnac the Magnificent," Poppy laughed. "Mom and Dad talked about it and watched old tapes of the show."

"Whatever," Annette said. "Let's draw."

"Does the order of drawing matter?"

"Not really, but it seems like it does."

"Let's just reverse what we did the first time. So, that would be in reverse order of first names."

Poppy's eyes widened. "So, I'm first?"

She opened the flap of the envelope, fumbled, then brought out a card, folding it and stuffing it in the pocket of her shorts, followed by a deep breath.

"Lis."

Lisbet drew, folded, and stuffed.

Gloria drew, followed by Cecily, then Annette, and, last of all, Alina.

The cards were drawn, their challenges determined; at least the bare bones as they all knew the pithy philosophy of the day -- shit happens, and most of them had experienced a little of the unexpected in their first challenges. Annette had the party on the mezzanine, Cecily, the man purchasing her G-string, Gloria, the guy grabbing her dropped blouse, Poppy getting the portrait for the bedroom, Alina having the baseball game be nine innings rather than the three or four she'd expected, and Lis, the under-the-counter experience with Mark. Something would probably happen for all of them this time as well.

They all looked at each other for a few seconds, anticipating what lay in store for their challenges and for their sharing of the results. A couple wondered if the men should be included, just to make it even more exciting.

"Lis, did you say that your friend, Karla, was interested in joining the club?"

"That's what she said."

"You think it was just because she saw you running naked, or is she really interested in belonging to a book club?"

"Well, I've been with her a couple of times and --"

"--Lis, your cheeks are turning pink." Poppy interrupted.

"Well," Lis countered, "I think she reads books, and there are several other things she does very well, too."

"Tell her, if she wants to join, to write out a couple of challenges, and we'll add them to the envelope, and she can participate next time."

"I'm sure she'd love to do that, and I hope I don't draw one of her challenges." Lis laughed, still blushing just a bit.

"So, Mark has met Kara.?"

"Oh, yeah. She's been to my place several times, and Mark has been there a couple of those times."

"Competition?" Poppy giggled, now into her third glass of wine.

"No, don't think so. Mark and I are good, but he is a male, and her D+'s are a big contrast to my A-'s, and I think he enjoys that. I'm not sure she owns a bra, either, except the sports bras she uses for running."

"You sell yourself short," Gloria said. "Those are at least a B-."

Another round of laughter.

"Seriously, do you think she'd like to join us ... if we have a round three?" Poppy was looking from face to face as she mentioned "round three."

"She wants you to think she's very 'worldly,' but I watched her as we ran around the park naked, and she was nervous. We were spotted a couple of times, and that excited her, but she's been nervous each time we've done it. She'd fit in well here."

"Give her my address, tell her to mail me a couple of cards with challenges on them, and she's welcome to come to the next meeting." Poppy seemed anxious to get a new member.

"I'm trying to remember something," Annette said. "How many of us had challenges where we didn't expect to be totally naked, but ended up being that way?"

"I guess I was naked in the changing room, and at least one guy saw me that way," Gloria said. Most of the time, I had something on."

"The stupid rain delay at the baseball game got me bare," Alina said. "I was planning to get down to panties only."

"Lis, you and I were naked because of the challenge, and Annette, you ended up bare with that couple who 'rescued' you from the big party."

Lis turned to Cecily. "And you were naked when that guy bought your little G-string thingy. That was unexpected, wasn't it?"

Cecily nodded, not looking at Lis.

"You ever wonder what that guy does with those?"

Cecily's face lit up like a traffic signal.

"Cecily, you do wonder, don't you?" Lis tormented. "Share with us."

"I can't," Cec said, her chest moving in and out with her deep breathing.

Now the others joined in, insisting she share her thoughts.

"You guys can't tell anyone, not even your mates."

With big smiles, they all agreed.

"Well, every once in a while, Mitch eggs me on until I do a strip-dance for him, and he yells out like they did at the club. It makes me remember, and it's only Mitch there, and I get ..." She looked around. "You can imagine."

Five nods.

"This next part is going to be sooo hard. We get, um, together and --"

"-- he's screwing your brains out," Lis interrupted.

"Yeah," Cecily agreed, turning bright red again. "And he whispers in my ear, stuff like, 'that guy's sniffing that thong of yours, right now, and it was right where I am now -- he may even be tasting it with his tongue, that little thong of yours that was covering your ... your ... pussy," she finally said, looking at the five faces. "I'm not sure which of us gets turned on more." She giggled. "Now, that's all. You guys have to leave me alone for the rest of the afternoon.

"I don't know," Poppy said with a chuckle. "After hearing that, I may have to go into the next room and take care of myself."

Instead, they decided another glass of wine might be in order. And, well into the third glass, the conversation got more ribald and filled with laughter, Gloria bearing the brunt of the teasing now as she shared a few details of a three-way she'd shared with Andre and Sandra.

Poppy's idea of doing the challenges had certainly changed things with the book club, both in what the members had done and were willing to do and in what they were learning about each other.

Challenge #1 - Annette

If a piece of paper could burn a hole in the pocket of a pair of shorts, the five by eight card that Annette had folded and casually stuffed in that pocket was capable of doing it. As the group teased first Cecily and then Gloria, it was all she could do to keep from excusing herself and going to the bathroom to read what was in store for her.

Her first challenge had been, well, a challenge, but not quite as exciting as some of the others had experienced, particularly Lisbet. She had ended up naked, with Judy's encouragement, and she did have the photo of the three of them, Judy's husband, Tom, having joined them in their nudity, with all three naked and Tom's very nice erection pointed directly at the camera. And, when they'd gone upstairs to the mezzanine and found ten men eager to observe and have their photos taken with the two ladies ... and to pat and bump her bare butt, it had been kind of exciting.

She'd been very jittery when the ten men had gathered around her, and it wasn't till later that she recalled the many butt-touches she'd experienced. Claus enjoyed patting her butt, but it had been quite a while since she'd felt that from someone other than him. It made her smile each time something brought it to mind. She knew her hips were a little broad, and Claus liked to call her a "fine assed woman." Maybe he wasn't the only one who felt that way.

When she'd picked up the envelope addressed to "THAT LADY" later at the hotel's front desk, there were nine email addresses there. She'd guess that the one slightly outspoken wife had quaffed her husband's desire to get a copy of the photos. She'd set up a Gmail account and mailed copies to the nine with the two ladies' faces blurred beyond recognition. Doing that was nearly as exciting as having the picture taken.

Still, it was mild compared to Lisbet's having sex with Mark while he took care of customers at the convenience store. Her heart pounded each time she thought of that. Annette was only thirty-three, just four years older than Lis. But, they were much further apart in other areas, Lis's subtle hints about her and Karla bringing back a couple of college memories.

The three glasses of wine were working to soothe her anxiety a bit, but she was still anxious. As they all laughed and joked and got a touch raunchy, Annette was trying to decide whether to read the card when she got in her car to drive home or to wait until she could relax at home and enjoy the anticipation of fulfilling whatever was on the card. Maybe she'd share it with Claus. She decided quickly against that as she selfishly wanted that pleasure all for herself.

She watched Cecily laughing and joking, a very different Cecily since the Daughters of Jezebel Club. And seeing her, it was difficult not to remember what she had shared with them about her thong. Annette tried quickly to imagine that happening to her -- the stripping, the purchase of the thong ..., and then Claus saying to her what Mitch had said to Cecily. She decided she needed to stop thinking thoughts like that as she knew already that she'd need to take care of herself when she got home and then attack Claus when they went to bed.