The Brothel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Within the pudendal cleft or rima are the Labia Minora which are two small folds that begin by making a little circle around the clitoris and extend out and back along the inside of the labia majora. In the virgin they are joined across the middle line by a fold of skin called the fourchette.

"The Clitoris is the female equivalent of the penis." As he continued he began stroking Anna's clitoris. "It is composed of erectile tissue enclosed in fibrous membrane. The free extremity is a small rounded tubercle of spongy erectile tissue and is highly sensitive." Anna squirmed and gasped as Gwen saw her clitoris enlarge. Greg smiled at Anna as he continued to stroke her. "Anna is an ejaculator. Just watch as we continue.

"Next is the Vestibule. It is between the labia minora behind the clitoris. At the front of the cleft, here, you can see the uretural opening and behind is the vaginal opening. The hymen I can't show you because no one here has one, but it is skin that is associated with the vaginal opening in various ways in virgins and usually, but not always, broken with first sex."

Anna gasped again and Greg leaned forward and sucked on her. He pulled back to continue, spreading the opening of Anna's vagina. On either side of the opening to the vagina are the Bulb of the Vestibule, which are two masses of erectile tissue. They are united in front by a narrow band called the pars intermedia. You see the back end of these is wider and they are in contact with the greater vestibular glands. These glands are reddish yellow in color, small and round, located at the bulbs on either side of the orifice. They each have a duct and are responsible for the odors of the cunt.

"The nipples, Joseph?" Joseph moved behind Anna and began massaging her nipples as Greg continued. "The nipple is the mammary papilla. It becomes erect from mechanical excitement. It has fifteen to twenty orifices that milk would come through in the lactating female." Anna gasped again and put her hands behind her back. "It is pink or brown in hue and surrounded by an areola which in the virgin is rosy in color. After the second month of pregnancy it acquires a darker tinge and continues to become darker as pregnancy progresses. This is of importance in determining a case of suspected first pregnancy."

Greg leaned down and sucked on Anna again for close to a minute and then backed off. "Smell, Gwen. See here, see the erection." He waited as Gwen leaned in. Gwen inhaled the heady scent and then backed off. Anna was watching everything that was being done to her and moaned again as Greg sucked on her again. Her moans became more and more rhythmic as she approached orgasm. Greg backed off just before and Gwen was startled to see a milky white substance squirt several inches from her as she came. She looked at Anna who was smiling in a daze as Greg continued to play with her and stuck his thumb in her vagina.

"The vagina goes from the opening to the uterus. It is located behind the bladder and in front of the rectum. It goes up tilting back at an angle and is about four inches long on the front and a little longer in the back. The lower end is constricted, the middle is dilated and at the uterine end it becomes narrow again. There are also recesses in the front, sides and back of the uterine end called the anterior, lateral and posterior fornices.

"The vagina has an internal mucous lining and erectile tissue. It also has muscles that contract at will or involuntarily during orgasm. It also has a large blood supply and nerves." Greg removed his thumb, "Feel inside." Gwen looked at Anna. Anna nodded and she started to put her thumb inside. "With your index and middle fingers." Gwen stood and inverted her hand and inserted her fingers in Anna's vagina. "Contract, Anna." Gwen felt the squeeze as Anna contracted. "Did you feel that?" Gwen nodded. "That pleases a male. You should exercise all the time throughout the day. Try it now." Gwen tried and felt the muscles of her pelvic floor contract.

"Did you feel it?" Gwen nodded. "Now stroke like this." Greg moved his fingers as though inviting her to come to him. Gwen did so and Anna groaned and gasped with pleasure. "That is the G-spot. When a female is aroused it is extremely sensitive." Gwen nodded. "Not included in the genitalia, but equally important in our line of work is the anus, which is the opening to the rectum. That's enough said for now. They won't use you for that for a while." Gwen looked at him in shock, but he continued. "Joseph will give you two labeled illustrations and a study guide with the information we discussed. The test will consist of the same illustrations that you will be required to label and then describe the characteristics of each item and items not labeled, but that we discussed. Do you understand?"

Gwen nodded.

"Since we only have an hour I'll continue with the male genitalia. Joseph?" They unstrapped Anna and Greg took her hand as he helped her out of the chair. She arched her back into him and he kissed her. "Thanks for helping."

"Any time."

"See you at lunch?"

"Yep." Greg watched her as she gave a small wave to Gwen and Joseph and left.

Greg turned to Joseph. "Joseph, then."

Joseph removed his shorts and took his place in the chair. He placed his feet in the stirrups, but didn't strap them down. Greg slid Gwen's chair toward Joseph and began again. Gwen looked at Joseph, but his face was a mask. He had chambered. When she thought of it, he had chambered since she had asked him about his girlfriend. Greg tapped her and she looked at him. He lifted Joseph's penis and began his instruction.

"We'll start with the testes. They are two glandular organs that secrete semen. They are formed in the body and before birth they descend into the scrotum. They are suspended in the scrotum by the spermatic cords. The Scrotum is the pouch, which contains the testes and parts of the spermatic cords. It is divided on the surface by a ridge or raphe which begins under the penis and runs back to the anus."

Joseph squirmed as Greg followed the ridge. "The left side of the scrotum hangs lower than the right because the spermatic cord on the left side is longer. The scrotum consists of two layers. The Integument is thin and brownish in color and thrown into folds. It has sebaceous follicles, which produce an odor and has thinly scattered crisp hairs. If you look closely you can see the roots through the skin. The second layer is the Dartos tunic, which is under the integument and separates the two sacs that surround the testes. The Dartos tunic is melded to the external skin, but connected with the lower layers by delicate areolar tissue. Where else do we find that?"

"Around the nipples and in the labia majora."

"Very good. The areolar tissue allows the skin of the testicles to move freely against the lower structures." Again Joseph squirmed as Greg demonstrated. "Try it Gwen." Gwen sensed Greg's amusement and Joseph's discomfort. She looked at Joseph in apology as she reached out to move the skin. "The testes are capable of great mobility in order to avoid injury. The skin of the scrotum is very elastic and capable of great distension. Basically that is all you need to know about the testes and scrotum. There are tubes in the testes that produce sperm. Sperm and semen are carried through the spermatic cord up into the body where they are stored or ejaculated through the ejaculatory ducts. There are two ejaculatory ducts that begin near the prostate and end at the urethra.

"The penis contains the greater part of the urethra. When the penis is flaccid it is round. When it is erect it is triangular. It has three masses of cavernous, or chambered, tissue that are bound by fibrous tissue." He ran his fingers up the sides of Joseph's penis, "Two of the masses run up the sides, the corpora cavernosa penis; and the third runs along the bottom in the middle and contains the urethra. It is the corpus cavernosum urethrae."

Again he ran his fingers down the sides of Joseph's penis, which was becoming slightly enlarged. "The side chambers, the corpora cavernosa penis, are the biggest portion of the penis. They run separately for three-forths of the penis and then join to form two processes called crura that are attached to the pubic arch." Again he raised Joseph's penis and pointed at the underside. "The corpus cavernosa urethrae begins in a bulb shape at the base and then becomes cylindrical. It lies in a groove between the other two. The side chambers are shorter than the center one. The tip, you can see is a cone."

He manipulated the tip of Joseph's penis as Joseph gasped. "It flattens from above down. This is the glans penis which is moulded over the tips of the side chambers." He stretched the glans slightly and touched the opening. "And this is the opening to the urethra. This ridge is the corona glandis. The skin of the penis is thin, dark and loose against the deeper tissue and has no fat. Joseph and I are both circumcised, but a male out of the womb has a foreskin that sheathes the glans. There are several males here who are uncircumcised.

"Preparatory to ejaculation arousal is achieved by blood flooding the three chambers of the penis. The urethra is blocked off by this blood flow and an alkali fluid is released that cleanses the duct prior to semen being released."

Greg smiled at Joseph and backed off. He gestured and Joseph got off the chair.

"Again, Joseph will give you illustrations to study and you will be given blanks to fill in for the test. You can take the test when you're ready and email it to me." Gwen nodded. "Before you leave I want to add to the collection." He smiled and Gwen sighed. He pointed her to the chair and she spread her legs for him. He showed her and Joseph the napkin. It had blood on it. Joseph produced a tampon from his pocket and handed it to Greg. He inserted it and tucked the strings inside, then leaned over her. She gasped as he touched each of the female genitalia with his tongue, identifying each as he did so. He smiled when he finished and then began sucking on her peritoneum. He took her to the edge and quit with a smile. "There, now you'll be ready for lunch."

Gwen smiled at Joseph as they left the room and took his hand. He spun toward her quickly as Jill and Stacy approached them. His eyes were filled with fear. She looked at him not understanding. "This day I can't protect you. Don't forget to chamber. They will hurt you." He held her hand and looked into her eyes until Gwen felt a hand on her wrist. Jacob's eyes dropped helplessly as she was pulled from his grasp. She struggled, but they were both unusually strong and knew holds she couldn't break.

She heard Joseph remind her that she was compelled to submit and quieted all but her breathing. She thought it had hurt when Colleen and her friends had been sucking on her, but nothing prepared her for their cruelty. She cried out the first time before she bit the sound back and gritted her teeth.

Jill had her elbows under both of Gwen's knees. Stacey pulled her wrists down over Jill's shoulders and crossed them passing them into Jill's hands. She was stretched across Jill's back with her legs spread wide. Stacy grasped her buttocks roughly and forced them so far apart she thought she would rip. Then Stacy started in on her anal opening. She screamed in agony and frustration at her helplessness. There was no joy in it. There was only their pleasure in cruelty.

She didn't know how long it lasted. It felt like forever before she felt Stacy being pulled from her and Jill's hands being pulled from her wrists. She was left on her elbows and knees and threw up on the tile. Jacob's arms were around her and she realized she was crying. The pain was still surging through her. Vaguely she realized there were people around her. She saw Stacy still smiling as Jill pulled her away down the hallway. Jacob had his arms around her waist and was trying to pull her up. She felt herself being lifted and stabbing pains through her rectum. Her legs were shaking and Jacob dragged her into a dark room and closed the door. He turned on the light and sat down on the floor cradling her in his arms.

There was no position that relieved the pain. She fought another wave of nausea and realized Jacob was stoking her hair. She locked eyes with him. He was crying, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I would have stopped it if I could." She concentrated on the feel of his hand stoking her face and hair and found she was able to block some of the pain. He kept stroking her and gradually her breathing quieted.

She leaned into him and closed her eyes as the pain subsided. She listened as he sighed and then began whispering. "Now I have to teach you another important lesson." He was having difficulty controlling the emotion in his voice as he continued. "Even when you hurt physically or emotionally, you still have to do your tricks and you can't let that pain show. You are here to please others. It doesn't matter to them what the expense is to you." Gwen opened her eyes again and lifted her fingers to his mouth. He kissed them, "I know it hurts, honey. I'm so sorry."

"What did they do?"

"They are hickeys, but the tissue there is so sensitive. There are blood blisters there now. They will grow and you will feel them for a few weeks. I was hoping we could avoid them in the halls today. After you finish at the cafeteria we'll go to the infirmary and get an ice bag. You can lie down for a while."

Gwen heaved a sigh and then tried to stand. She stopped at the sudden agony and breathed through it. Jacob stood and offered her his hand when she was ready. He had to support her. The pain was making her dizzy and nauseous. Once the dizziness passed she forced herself to stand straight and nodded to Jacob to open the door. There were a few people still waiting but at a nod from Joseph they continued on their way. Every step was torture, but she found herself in the cafeteria.

Rachel stood in front of a group of people who all had the tattoos. They were smiling at her. She managed a brave smile and hugged Rachel as she approached. "They all showed up. Everyone. They are so happy that you included them."

Gwen addressed them all, "I want to eat with you after. Whoever can stay." There were nods.

She nodded to Joseph and he helped her onto the table. Her legs were shaking again, but she managed to keep the pain off her face.

There was no order to the approach that she could tell. She was swarmed on both sides. At times there was pain, but she found herself becoming aroused again and that masked the pain. Sometime among all of it Joseph managed to let her know that the skulls were done. He helped her from the table, but still people were attached to her like leeches as she waited in line for her food. Rachel managed to stand in line with her.

"I saw what Jill and Stacy did."

"I guess everyone did." Gwen glanced in mild frustration at the people who were attached to her. "The hickey juice must be gone by now. I have to taste like spit." Gwen couldn't help but smile as Rachel burst out in laughter. She turned as Jacob squeezed her hand and saw that he was smiling too.

Lunch was a blur of names and faces. Gwen asked them all to email her. She was never going to be able to remember it all.

************

"Are you okay?"

"No. Go away." Gwen was lying on her bed with her face to the wall.

"Uh uh." Jacob's voice was quiet and restrained. "I thought you might like to shower. I brought more ice and ibuprofin." Jacob sat down next to her and continued after a pause. "You wanted me to tell you about Carrie." Another long pause before Gwen heaved a sigh and gave a little nod. "Come on, then." Jacob waited for her to stand. She did so, gingerly. She knew he was waiting for her to look at him, but she couldn't. He handed her the pills and a bottle of water. Gwen downed them and went to the door and stood waiting with her head down.

She managed to wash her hair before she broke down crying. Jacob was there, but she pushed him away shaking her head. He stayed close, saying nothing. She was shaking again. Her eye was nearly swollen shut. Her jaw was bruised. It hurt to breathe. Her head throbbed. Her stomach muscles were so sore she thought she might scream. But worst of all was the anger and hatred and frustration and depression. She wanted to die. "Obey me." She looked at him not believing that he would force her now.

"Joseph!" He just gave her a look that said he required her obedience. She sighed and lowered her eyes again as he held his hand up in front of her.

"Put your hand here." Gwen put her hand against his. He pointed to his chin. "Put your forehead here." Gwen turned her forehead and leaned into his jaw. "Allow me to comfort you. Pour all the anger and the hurt and the hatred into me. Stop crying because it will only make your head and everything else hurt more later. Relax into me. Put your heart in my hands." Gwen nodded and leaned into him putting her arms around his waist.

A dam burst inside of her and all the anger and hatred flowed away. The sadness was still there, but she felt a great sense of relief in his arms. He rocked her back and forth until she got control of her tears. She heaved a sigh of relief and squeezed his waist as she burrowed closer into the curve of his neck.

"Carrie was young when she came here. Sixteen. She was smart though and feisty. She learned the hard lessons and kept her composure. She understood that even though some people were enemies, some were friends. She was full of life even here. She didn't let things get her down for long. I was nineteen when she came. I was past the initial rape trauma, but I was still subdued, still emotionally empty. I heard the words John was saying, but she gave them life. She was able to give of herself when she had nothing left to give. She loved me. She was drawn to the lost souls... like Rachel. Like me. She didn't care about the outside either. She loved me and she chiseled her way into my heart.

"We got married within a year and were an exclusive couple. Julia took notice of me and trained me as a trainer and then chose me to be an evaluator. It turned a lot of noses, but one person in particular didn't like it and he had her raped by five skulls." Gwen looked up, but he shook his head and pushed her gently back onto his shoulder.

"All six were executed by her regulars. She contracted AIDS though. I was willing to use a condom, but she was placed in a different category of tricks. Over and over she was beaten and sodomized. Gradually the spark that was her was flickering. She wanted to die a long time before, but she knew I couldn't let her go. Finally I realized I couldn't allow her to suffer to spare me. As soon as I gave her permission and promised I wouldn't kill myself she went to Julia. Carrie wanted me there."

He paused with emotion. "She was scared... The man took a sledgehammer and started at her feet... She told me to leave then, but I wouldn't. She was my life. She was aware the whole time. He broke her legs and arms and shoulders and hips. Finally he offered me... offered me the sledgehammer. I refused it the first time and he crushed her pubic bone and offered it again. She couldn't talk through the pain, but her eyes were begging me. I took it and crushed her skull."

He was silent then and just held her in the stream of water. Then he lifted her chin with his fingers and kissed her gently on the lips. "Julia said I could only stay for an hour. I need to know that you'll be okay."

Gwen managed a nod, but she was sure he wasn't convinced. She was worried about him.

"Finish washing and come lay down with me for a while."

Gwen nodded. She dried herself off and they lay on the bed.

"I've never even told John how she died. Julia didn't want to know."