The Brush

Story Info
A new take on an old Grim’s fairytale.
1.4k words
000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had lived in the tower for six years. In the beginning when she was still a child of 12 she was able to make every day into an adventure. Every inch of stone, each crack had been thoroughly examined. She knew what wood beam to sit on to see the castle over the tops of the trees. What section of stones would warm just the right amount of sun during the summer.

It wasn't until she was 16 that she had begun to plan her many escapes. All of which had failed. You see, her tower had no door. There were no nearby trees. And the one time she attempted to climb down the way Mother got up she had gotten her hair tangled. She had hung there for days. It had rained and she caught a cold before Mother had come. The beaten she had received after had left scars on her rear end. That was a memory that never left her.

She was a woman of 20 now but she wasn't sure what that meant. Her body had pleasant curves. At times she had felt urges she couldn't explain. A tingling between her thighs that was almost a tickle.

One night she lay on her bed and stared out the window. She twirled her hair with her hand and watched shooting stars dance across the night sky. With one hand in her hair she let the other trail her body lightly. She had done this before. Tracing from her lips down to her thighs with just her fingertips. Her nipples were hard and sensitive and she enjoyed the pressure when she pinched them.

Tonight she could feel herself getting wet between her legs. Curiously she began to play with herself. The cautiously stuck a finger inside her. It felt amazing so she added a second. A moan escaped her lips as she shoved her fingers in deeper. She tired herself out and fell asleep contentedly but not quite fulfilled.

The next day she was on a mission. She searched her meager belongings for something to use that would feel even better than her fingers. She contemplated her hand held mirror but it was too round. While admittedly inexperienced she didn't think that would feel very good. As the day turned to night she began brushing her hair before bed. She eyed the handle of her brush. It was much longer than her fingers and also thicker.

She laid down and held the brush in front of her before inserting it between her legs. She moved the handle up and down slowly. A sigh of pleasure ran through her and she increased her speed. Soon the brush handle was deep inside of her and she was moaning loudly. Her whole body shook as she climaxed. She let out a primal scream.

Elsewhere in the forest a prince was hunting when he heard her. Her scream shattered the peaceful quiet of the night. Alarmed he searched until he found the tower. He called up to the window but there was no answer. Vowing to return he retreated to the castle.

The days following were long for the girl. But the nights grew into a pattern of pleasure. The experimented with different positions and used the brush over and over again.

She knew when the moon was full she would see her mother the next morning. But with all of her new found excitement she had stopped checking the phases of the moon. The night of the full moon she had fallen asleep with the brush inside her.

In the morning she heard her Mother call to her and she leapt out of bed having slept later than usual. The brush fell from between her legs and smashed against the floor breaking in hair. She wiped tears away as she forced a smile and greeted her Mother.

Mother's visits were never long. She would bring the girl provisions for the next moon cycle and check that she had not been up to any mischief. When Mother saw the broken brush she scolded the girl but reluctantly agreed a new brush would need to be bought. She would just have to wait til the next visit for it though. The girl thanked her Mother profusely and kissed her on the cheek as she left.

It had only been a short while after Mother's departure when the girl her a deep voice calling up to her. Timidly she approached the window and peered down. There a beautiful man stood staring up at her. She couldn't hear the words he was saying. He motioned for her to let her hair down for him. Curiosity won over fear and she did.

The man easily climbed her hair up and they were soon standing in front of each other.

Mother had warned her of men. All they wanted was one thing. A man would take her flower whether she wanted to give it to him or not. He would leave her ruined. Once a man had his way with her no other man would take her. Mother had told her stories of women she had seen ruined by men. But this man didn't look scary or evil. He had gentle blue eyes and a dimple in his left cheek when he smiled at her.

"Are you a damsel in distress?" The prince asked.

The girl nodded even though she was unsure of what he meant. The man looked excited at her response and she liked that.

"May I rescue you?" He asked.

She shook her head yes again and was rewarded with another smile. He told her he had brought a long rope and he would help her escape her tower. As he talked she stared at his lips. She took a step towards him. And then another, closing the distance between them. He stopped talking and watched her. She placed her index finger on his lower lip. With her other hand she took his hand and led him towards her bed.

The girl slid her dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the ground. Her breasts were perky with youth and her nipples erect. She watched him as he undressed revealing a body that was nothing like hers. While she had been unsure of what to expect she was pleased to see in all the places where she was soft he was hard. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to him.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Enthusiastically she nodded her head.

The man lifted her into his arms and laid her gently on the bed. His body hovered above her as they kissed. His lips trailed down her neck and he took her breast into his mouth. She moaned as he sucked gently on her nipple. Her hands ran through his hair. Her body armed. She could feel him hard against her thigh. The girl reached down and held him on her hand. He was much bigger than her brush. Her body trembled as his hand wrapped around hers and guided himself inside her. Practice had not prepared her for his fully dick throbbing inside her. There was a pain she hadn't expected but it was overshadowed by the pleasure she felt. Every inch of her felt alive as he thrusted deeply. She felt the moment he began to cum inside her. His body tensed and he let out a guttural howl that she had only heard animals make from a distance. She felt warmth between her legs and then a sensation swept over her body. Much in the same was as when she had to pee really bad. They collapsed in a pile on the bed. Out of breath and satisfied.

Legs intertwined. Her head on his chest. His hands stroking her long hair. The world in color for the first time in the girl's life.

The man explained to her that he lived in the castle she had spent so many days staring at. He was the son of the king and the queen. Heir to the thrown. His parents had been searching the kingdom for a suitable bride for him.

The girl's heart sank. Tears sprung to her eyes. The prince lifted her chin with his hand. Staring at deep into her eyes.

"Come with me and be my princess for ever more." He whispered.

She left the castle that day and never looked back.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Finally, My First Time Desire finally vanquishes shyness after a mighty struggle.in First Time
To Be or Not To Be a Doctor Two cultures meet — and two hearts learn to beat as one.in First Time
Kinky Virgins: Awakening Virgin best friends become a couple.in First Time
Tooth Fairy It's her turn.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
May Rising Ch. 01 Small town girl dreams of stars beyond her sheltered life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories