The Buck Lick April Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two players played horseshoes, one at each stake, and each player had two horseshoes. The first player to get twenty-one points won, and then took on the next challenger. When all the players were done, the one who won the last round was the winner.

It was always men who played horseshoes. That's because the bigger the horseshoe, the better your chances of getting your horseshoe around the stake. The horseshoes used weren't the fancy ones you can buy in a box at Walmart now. They were the horseshoes the men took off their farm horses when they wore out. Nowadays, we use new horseshoes, but they're still the big horseshoes for draft horses, and they're heavy. It takes a lot of strength to toss a five pound horseshoe forty feet. As a result, the younger generation of girls and women thought they were being left out of the fun and games.

Well, the town council thought about that and decided that the girls were right. I was at the meeting where they decided that, and the reason isn't what you'd think. You'd be thinking it was part of the women's liberation thing that's going around like a bad cold, but you'd be wrong. The reason was every member of the town council has to run for reelection every two years, and most of the young girls asking for something to do would be able to vote in the next election.

Well, I guess that's kind of like women's liberation, at least to the young girls.

It was Homer Gene Barger who suggested we make some corn hole boards and let the women do that. He said it was almost like horseshoes but the bags were lighter than horseshoes so it would be easier for the women.

If you don't know what corn hole is, it's not something that you'd see in one of those movies they show late at night on cable, not that I ever watch those anyway. Jackie keeps me pretty busy most nights.

No, corn hole is an actual game. You have these two boards about two feet wide and four feet long and they have a base that puts them on an angle. Each board has a hole in it -- that's the hole in corn hole -- and the goal is to toss a bag into the hole. Each player gets four bags, and that's where the corn in corn hole comes from. The bags are six inches square and filled with shelled corn. Getting a bag in the hole is harder to do than you'd think because the boards are set twenty-seven feet apart and you stand by one and throw to the other.

Well, Homer Gene said he'd build the boards if the council would buy the plywood. The council voted they would. Since LeBeau park had four horseshoe pits, Homer Gene built four sets of cornhole boards and his wife sewed up the bags from a pair of Homer Gene's overalls that had a rip in the seat Homer Gene got going over a barbed wire fence. He brought one to the next council meeting so everybody could see what they looked like.

I thought they looked pretty good. Homer Gene had painted them white with the words "Buck Lick Founder's Day Corn Hole Contest" down below the hole. There was one comment from Amos Russel Dobbs that the hole looked pretty small, but Homer Gene showed him that if you tossed the corn hole bag just right, it would go through the hole just fine.

The council then talked about who could play corn hole at the celebration. At the first meeting, it had been decided that only the women could play corn hole. At the second meeting, Bobby Lew Jenkins said he'd been talking to his wife and she said she didn't think the women would object if men played corn hole too. The council talked about that for a while and then voted that both men and women could play corn hole if they wanted to. We'd have one player at each end of the pair of corn hole boards.

The subject of how to declare a winner then came up. Homer Gene thought it should be like horseshoes. After there was a winner at each set of corn hole boards, the winners would compete at one set of boards and the winner would be the one with the most points after the final round. Amos Eugene Russel said that wouldn't work if we had both men and women playing corn hole because the men would always win. Bobby Lew made the suggestion that we have both a man and a woman winner, and that's what the council voted for.

Well, during the potluck dinner, Homer Gene got up to the microphone and told the town about the new game they could play. He explained the rules and how we'd decide who won. When everybody finished eating, they walked over to the horseshoe pits and the corn hole boards to watch.

I thought the corn hole game went pretty good. At the end, the winners were Becky Lou Martin and Jimmy Joe Lucas, though Becky Lou had more total points than Jimmy Joe. She was pretty happy about that. Jimmy Joe was like Jimmy Joe always is -- really quiet about the whole thing. They made quite a pair standing there up on the stage in the pavillion.

See, Jimmy Joe is the sixth kid of Joshua Ray and Ruby Mae Lucas, and the other five are all girls. He grew up around all those women and according to him, he couldn't get a word in edgewise because they talked all the time. If you talked to Jimmy Joe, you usually had to ask him questions he could answer with either yes or no, because he didn't say much else.

Jimmy Joe, unlike all the other single guys in Buck Lick, didn't have a girlfriend for two main reasons. The first was, like I said, Jimmy Joe didn't talk much. The other reason he didn't have a girlfriend was Jimmy Joe's dad, Joshua Ray, raised hogs, and if you've ever been around a hog farm, you know that the smell is pretty distinctive and pretty strong. I drive out to Joshua Ray's hog farm every year a week before Christmas to buy one of his hams. Joshua Ray cures them with salt, brown sugar and pepper and then hangs them in his smokehouse for a year. When Jackie soaks them for a couple of days and then bakes them in the oven all covered with pineapple rings, they're really great.

What isn't so great is that hog smell kind of works its way into your clothes. When I come back from Joshua Ray's, Jackie holds her nose until I take off my clothes and then take a shower. While I'm in the shower, Jackie washes whatever I was wearing and sits my boots outside to air out.

Well, since Jimmy Joe lived on that hog farm, he sort of smelled like a hog farm. He evidently didn't notice but all the girls in town did. They'd cross the street if they saw him walking toward them on his way to the feed store.

Becky Lou was no prize catch either, so she didn't have a boyfriend. She was a waitress down at June Marie's diner, so you'd think she would have, but she didn't. It wasn't that Becky Lou was ugly or anything like that. It was just that Becky Lou was really tall. I'm about five eleven depending on if it's morning or night and if I walked up to Becky Lou, I'd be looking at her chin, well, until I looked down a little. Becky Lou was what Jackie calls "generously endowed".

It was pretty amazing to watch Becky Lou walk down the street in the summer. She always wore jeans and a T-shirt, and what you saw was her long, slender legs, really nice ass, and of course, her big breasts jiggling all over the place. Jackie told me somebody needed to talk to Becky Lou about her bras because they didn't do much to keep her breasts in one place like they should be. I didn't argue with Jackie, but I thought Becky Lou looked just fine except for being so tall.

Well, after Homer Gene gave Jimmy Joe and Becky Lou each a medal he'd had made at a jewelry shop over in Jackson, Jimmy Joe and Becky Lou walked off the stage. I thought it was a little odd that Becky Lou wasn't holding her nose and she didn't run away from Jimmy Joe. When I told Jackie that, she laughed.

"Didn't you know that Becky Lou can't smell anything?"

I said I didn't know that and asked Jackie why. Jackie said Doc Mason didn't know and even the doctors in Jackson couldn't figure it out so they didn't know how to cure her. Jackie said that according to Bessy Ann, Becky Lou's mother, Becky Lou had learned to live with it. She could still cook pretty good because she could taste things, but she couldn't smell anything.

Well, that explained why Becky Lou hadn't been holding her nose. It didn't explain why they walked off together and sat at a picnic table all by themselves. I didn't figure that out until it was the middle of summer and I took the afternoon off to go fishing for some brim down at Jackson's Fork Creek.

When I got to the creek, there was already a pickup parked along side of the road. I recognized the truck as the pickup Jimmy Joe drove because I could smell it when I got out of my car. For a minute or so, I thought about going back home, but Jackie said she really wanted a fish dinner. I figured if I could stay upwind of Jimmy Joe and not too close, I could stand it long enough to catch a nice mess of brim.

I got my rod, tackle box, and cottage cheese container of worms and started down the path. I was being quiet because I wanted to see Jimmy Joe before he saw me so I could pick the right spot to fish. That path went down between a bunch of brush and some cattails, so I heard them before I could see them. I put down my rod and other stuff and kept walking until I could see who was there.

Jimmy Joe and Becky Lou had spread a blanket out and were laying on the blanket naked. Well, Becky Lou was laying on the blanket, but Jimmy Joe was on his hands and knees over her. Becky Lou was holding her breasts up so Jimmy Joe could suck on her nipples, and it looked like they were both liking that a lot. Becky Lou had her eyes closed and her mouth was open in a little "O" shape. Every once in a while, Becky Lou would make a little moan, and when she did, Jimmy Joe would switch nipples. Becky Lou would catch her breath then.

After a while, I saw Becky Lou reach down between them and grab Jimmy Joe's cock. I hadn't seen it before she pulled it up a little, but Jimmy Joe's cock was pretty amazing. It wasn't all stiffened up yet but Becky Lou's hand still only covered about a third of it. She started stroking it and it did get stiff, but not much longer. What it did was get thick enough Becky Lou's fingers couldn't quite make it all the way around.

She kept stroking until she seemed to be satisfied and then whispered something in Jimmy Joe's ear. He moved up a little and Becky Lou moved his swollen cock down a little. When Jimmy Joe pushed in, Becky Lou made this big, loud moan and pulled her knees up almost to her chest. It took some pushing on Jimmy Joe's part and a lot of Becky Lou wiggling her hips around before Jimmy Joe got his cock all the way in, but when he finally did, Becky Lou reached down and grabbed his ass. I think I heard her say, "I'm so hot. Do it fast", but I'm not real sure about that because Jimmy Joe groaned at the same time.

Jimmy Joe didn't do her fast anyway. Becky Lou was tall enough and Jimmy Joe was short enough when he was plugged in he could still suck Becky Lou's nipples and that's what he was doing. He stroke his cock out, and then suck one of Becky Lou's nipples while he pushed his cock back inside her. Every time he did that, I'd see Becky Lou dig her fingers into his ass and pull.

Well, I knew I shouldn't be watching, but it was like when you see a car wreck. You don't want to watch but you can't stop watching. I rearranged my cock so it had some room and kept watching them.

Jimmy Joe kept pumping his cock in and out of Becky Lou and sucking her nipples. After a while, when he sucked on one nipple, he'd lift his head up, pull Becky Lou's big breast up with it, and then shake his head. When he did that, Becky Lou would gasp and her hips would raise up. The more Jimmy Joe did that, the faster Becky Lou's hips would lift until she was jerking them up to meet him half way.

They were going pretty fast when I saw Becky Lou arch up her back, grab Jimmy Joe's ass and then make a little shrieking sound. She start dancing all over the place then, and if Jimmy Joe hadn't had her nipple in his mouth and one hand on her ass, I think Becky Lou would have bucked Jimmy Joe into the next county. He held on though, and right in the middle of all that, he made four really fast strokes and then stopped.

When I slipped away, picked up my stuff and walked back to my car, Jimmy Joe was still on his hands and knees and panting like a dog in the summer heat, and Becky Lou was stroking his back and kissing him.

When I got back home, Jackie asked me if I'd caught any fish and I said no, I hadn't tried. When she asked me why, I started to explain. When I got to the part about Becky Lou stroking Jimmy Joe's cock, Jackie got this familiar look on her face. It's when her eyes get really wide open and she licks her upper lip and I know what that means is going to happen.

When I got to the part about Jimmy Joe sucking on Becky Lou's nipples, Jackie squeezed her big left breast, then got up and grabbed my hand and said I'd have to show her how Jimmy Joe did it.

We were in our bedroom when I told her how big Jimmy Joe's cock looked. Jackie unzipped my pants, pulled them and my underwear down to my knees and started stroking me. I knew what that meant too, so I took off my shirt, kicked off my shoes, and then pulled Jackies top over her head. I was unhooking her bra while Jackie was taking off her shorts and panties.

Well, I didn't get to the part about Becky Lou dancing all over the blanket and how Jimmy Joe made those last four fast strokes until an hour later. Jackie wanted me to show her how Jimmy Joe sucked Becky Lou's nipples, and before I knew it, Jackie was pulling me between her legs and guiding my cock between her soft, swollen lips. I didn't have to work hard at getting my cock in Jackie. She was really wet.

After she'd raked her nails down my back and then cried out when she came, Jackie grabbed my soft cock.

"You said Jimmy Joe was pretty big. How did he ever get it inside Becky Lou and what happened when he did?"

Well, it took me a while to tell her all that because she kept stroking my cock and kissing me. By the time I got to Becky Lou doing what she did when Jimmy Joe stretched out her big breast, Jackie had my cock hard enough it went right in when she sat on it. I never did get to the part about the way Jimmy Joe made those last four strokes or the part about Becky Lou dancing all over the place, but that was all right with me. By the time I made my last three strokes and Jackie was holding her breath and shaking all over, I wasn't thinking much about anything else.

After that day at Jackson's Creek, Jimmy Joe started coming to Buck Lick about every Saturday afternoon. He'd always stop in at June Marie's diner for a milkshake, and he'd stay until Becky Lou got off work. Then they'd walk down to LeBeau park and sit on the grass until it was time for dinner. Jackie told me that Becky Lou's mother told her that Jimmy Joe and Becky Lou were getting serious. I thought what they'd done down at Jackson's Creek looked pretty serious to me, but I didn't say that. Jackie would have just asked me to tell her all about that again, and I knew how that would end up. I do pretty good at keeping up with Jackie if it's once a night. That story would have meant twice in one night and the next morning, I'd have to explain to Alice Ann, my secretary, why I looked so tired again.

I guess they were serious. It was September when Jimmy Joe and Becky Lou got married down at the Baptist Church. It was a pretty normal wedding, though I did notice that most of the women smelled like they'd used a lot of perfume. The church smelled more like a funeral was being held instead of a wedding, but all that perfume sort of covered up the hog smell.

Jimmy Joe smiles all the time now and I know why. The last time I went down to June Marie's diner for a cup of coffee, Becky Lou smiled and told me she was expecting.

"I'm gonna have a baby. That'll be so much fun."

Becky Lou giggled then.

"If getting to be expecting again is as much fun as this time, we might just have six like his mama did."

I figure the way they looked that day down at Jackson's Creek, Jimmy Joe and Becky Lou might have a hard time stopping at just six.

12