The Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop," she released my mouth to look me in the eyes. "Don't ever stop fucking me," she begged, her lipstick smeared and eyeliner running, never looking as beautiful.

"I have to..." I gasped. "I've gotta..." I struggled to vocalize my own impending orgasm and Mom understood my battle.

"Oh God yes, Gabe," she sighed, her face languid in post-climax exultation. "Cum for me. Cum inside me my darling boy. Mama's pussy's hungry for your hot cum."

No words could've brought me quicker to ejaculation. With our eyes locked in incestuous ardor, I came amid the warmth, within the security of my mother's longing womb. Her pussy squeezing, milking my cock as I released pulse after pulse of taboo seed where it belonged, in the fiery cunt of a loving mother.

"Fuucking hell," I released my held breath as I buried my face into her neck, not stopping the thrusts, loathe to end the pleasure even as her pussy loosened, the sloppiness delightful, so slick and velvety. I quickened my pace as her arms locked my body upon hers, her nails digging into my back and sides.

"Yes Baby," she gasped. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fucking make me your cum bucket, Baby. Fill me with that beautiful boy juice."

And for the third time in under half an hour, I was cumming again. My balls drained, my dick throbbing and spent, as exhausted, I lay atop my mother with all my weight, luxuriating in the love of her embrace, the softness of her skin, the scent of her body and sex.

"I love you," I again confessed and our mouths came together, her saliva mixing with mine as our cum juices combined in Oedipal bliss. "But seriously... what was that!?" I lifted from her to study her face.

"What?"

"What you said," I laughed. "Something about being my 'cum bucket'. Wanting my 'boy juice' or something?"

"Oh, I don't know," she giggled, blushing. "I just went with it. Was it wrong?"

"No fucking way," I kissed her, chuckling. "I loved it. I love you!" I repeated and again we fell to kissing, once begun, so hard to end. "But speaking of buckets. This isn't the end, is it? You did say you have more you want to do. To cross off your list."

"If you're willing to help me?" Mom posed and I slowly lifted from her body to look down between her legs, pulling my softening penis from her sopping pussy, marveling at the copious stream of cum that oozed from between her lips.

"I'll do whatever you want," I reached for her hands and lifted her back from the mattress.

"You're sure?" Her lips met mine, her eyes remaining upon me. "Because I have some pretty nasty ideas."

"Anything," I reaffirmed my commitment, pulling her onto my lap and feeling the heat and fluid flooding from her vagina back onto my dick. "I can't wait to see what comes next."

*

Thank you for reading.