The Bully Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up as Brad clinched his ass and pushed deeper into my wife than I would ever reach, emptying his cum into her awaiting pussy. She screamed, and then went slack, her arms falling to her side. Exhausted. Brad's face suddenly changed. Professional again. He stepped back, pulling up his scrubs, his cock flopping like a limp snake. He tucked himself back inside as he reached beneath the exam table and brought forth some paper like towels. He quickly and expertly cleaned up my wife as she lay limp, removing all evidence from her with apt hands.

"Milly," he said "I think the procedure worked. I am 100% confident that your hymen has been opened and 100% positive that you had the release you needed to stop the panic attacks. How are you feeling?"

"I think..." she paused, still out of breath, "that I didn't know what an orgasm was before that. But Brad," she paused again, catching her breath. "We can't tell Andrew. He can't know that my first orgasm was in here with you, during the procedure. He was already so awkward about it all. I want him to believe that my first orgasm was with him and not as his old friend used an 'instrument' on me. I mean, he should not think that it was so clinical." I grimaced, watching as she kept up the lie. The lie she was adamantly holding too to avoid her guilt.

"Agreed." Brad said, glancing at the mirror and shooting me that same grin. "We will never let him know a thing. Besides. I am sure from now on, you and him will have amazing sex. He will never know that you have seen a larger cock or even felt a bigger piece of equipment inside of you than what he is working with. He will just be glad to have all of your loving and beautiful body all to himself."

She nodded, as Brad laid the gown back atop her.

"I will go and get him from the waiting room. I am sure that he won't expect anything out of the ordinary. Just make sure that you make it up to him when you get him home, so that he won't feel so jealous or anything."

"Of course," she said, sitting up and readjusting the gown. "I have an amazing husband. He would never be jealous. I love him so much, and thank you for fixing this. I mean, I honestly don't think I could have done it without you." She looked at him shyly as she continued. "And I am sorry, that I asked you those unprofessional things. I am sure that I crossed a line, but I wasn't thinking clearly." I could see her returning to herself.

"I will say that I have never had a patient ask to see my cock before, but I promise it stays between us. I mean of course Andy's my friend and I consider you that as well, but you let me know if you ever have any more problems. I will most certainly fit you into my schedule if you feel like a panic attack is approaching and the release is not coming."

She nodded to him as he finished cleaning up everything. He turned to her as he approached the door. "You may want to go to the shower, just to make sure all that 'lube' is gone before I send Andy over."

"Yes," she said as she stood and headed toward the room's bathroom.

I slowly stood, tucking myself back into my pants and zipping up. My own cum drying like a pitiful reminder of my failures. I moved to the door and awaited Brad. He entered. His face flush and full of mischievous glee. I wanted to punch him, but I felt too defeated. He stood like so many times before hovering over me. Triumph glistening from every pore.

"Well, good news bud" he smirked, "I am pretty sure that your wife is all healed. Better than new." I looked up in disgust. "She's truly not a virgin anymore. And I know this is awkward, but I also know like all those times back in school, that you will take this and keep your mouth shut about it. She is an excellent woman. No need to make this a bigger deal than it already is. She is fixed and has chosen to ignore the reality of what happened. If you want a happy life, I suggest that you move on from this. Enjoy your wife and enjoy Jacksonville."

I said nothing, but followed him as he exited the room. Downcast, my heart a slow beat. It all felt like a horrible dream. He led me to the door to Milly's room. He opened it slowly and let me enter first. He followed me inside. Milly stood naked reaching to pick up her gown from the bed where she had discarded it. Her hair wet from the shower. No blush ran up her neck or face this time as both Brad and I enjoyed her beautiful body. I knew at that moment that she would never be the same innocent Milly that she was before.

She rushed to me. Embracing me with her nude body pressing against me as Brad slowly exited the room. "I am all fixed now hone!" She was all fixed, but I felt all broken. I kissed her back, pushing the hurt aside. I knew Brad was right. I should never mention that I knew anything. I knew because of my love for her that I never would, but I also knew that if I did not give her the release that she now knew she needed that she would seek it out again. I just hoped the pressure to perform to meet my bully's awakening in her wouldn't be too heavy a burden.

I looked up again as she began to dress. I knew that my life would never be the same, just like I knew that I would never be rid of my bully. He would be there each time I looked at my wife, each time I made love to her. But for her, I would be willing to let him be there.