The Bully Pt. 06

Story Info
Lela dresses me up as a bitch for John’s enjoyment.
8.6k words
4.14
13.4k
10
4

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning there were a fresh pair of crotchless panties on my bed when I emerged from the shower, so I put them on without any push-back. John never said anything about the previous day as we walked to class together. Other than the fact that I dropped out of the rowing club and the cross-country team, due to my concerns about how to shower while wearing a cock-cage, my routine didn't change too much.

Every morning there would be a clean pair of panties on my pillow. I have no clue how many different colors Lela had purchased for me, but it was at least a month before the purple ones showed up again, and I am pretty sure that I wore a different shade every day. Every Friday evening after our ethics class, John would leave in Samantha's Maserati and spend the night at her house. Lela showed up at the Holiday Inn each Friday afternoon, and we would meet up after my late class.

The cock-cage did a remarkable job of assuring her continued virtue, as any intimacy between us, even kissing, was extremely uncomfortable for me. The lack of physical connection allowed us to strengthen other components of our relationship, and we became much closer friends and confidantes. We would talk for hours until late into the night, learning more about our childhoods, our dreams, and our aspirations. It was astonishing how little I actually knew about her, when my focus had been getting into her panties.

Ironically, now that I was literally in her panties, albeit wearing them, I could focus on her as a person, and we fell very deeply in love, in a spiritual sense.

Of course, being a twenty-two year old woman, Lela also had physical needs. While I wasn't in any position to meet them, when John came home from his night at Samantha's he would fuck Lela in my bed, as I waited in her hotel room. John was in the habit of bringing her to multiple releases, using a deadly combination of her Rabbit and his considerable oral-sex skills.

John still hadn't had sex with Samantha, and while she would usually come on his face a few times and then drift off to sleep, she would invariably reciprocate in the morning. To hear John tell it, these encounters nearly always occurred in the shower, and were usually restricted to a hand-job followed by an instruction for him to clean her glass enclosure.

After Lela was completely satisfied, and John's nuts were drained, they would text me to return to the room.

The first time that I walked from Lela's hotel room towards my dorm wearing my crotchless panties and my chastity device, I was shaking in anticipation. I had only been caged for a week, but at twenty-two years of age this was an eternity to go without release. When I got to the room that I shared with John, Lela was standing by my bathroom door in a beautiful lime green bustier and matching panties. She was smiling broadly and waving the key to my chastity device in the air.

After she beckoned me over she knelt before me, the bustier doing a wonderful job of lifting her breasts skyward. As my cock stiffened, the cage began to fight back, nipping me in several places and causing me to cry out in pain.

"Patience is a virtue, Mark," Lela whispered softly, as she lowered my sweats to the ground. "You look cute in pink."

As Lela pulled my pink crotchless panties down to my knees, she leaned under me and inserted the key into the tiny padlock on my cock-cage. As soon as she unlocked the cage and removed it from my penis, it stiffened immediately, and I had an erection within seconds.

"Let's check you for chafing or any sign of infection first," she whispered sweetly. "How was your first week in chastity?"

As we made small talk, Lela's dainty hands probed my genital area, checking my cock, balls and undercarriage for any signs of chafing. I didn't want to admit it, but as long as I didn't try to get erect, the chastity device was actually quite comfortable. Under the continued stimulation of Lela's soft hands I was leaking profusely, and desperately wanted to bust a nut.

"You are good," Lela informed me. "Everything is clean and no signs of any irritation. You may take a shower now. Leave the door open and make sure you wash your genitals thoroughly."

As I showered Lela stood by the door, engrossed in her phone, but looking up periodically to ensure that I wasn't jerking off. She waited in the bathroom as I dried off, and then handed me a fresh pair of panties.

"Put these on for modesty, Mark," Lela said firmly. "You get two hours out of the cage if you want to bust a nut. Heck, you can come twice if you want. I just need to witness it."

When I entered the room that John and I shared, there was a small hand towel laid in the middle of the floor, and on it were a bottle of KY lubricant and a pack of wet-wipes. John was reclining on his bed, seemingly not that interested in my upcoming jerk-off session. Lela joined him, resting in his arms as he spooned her and put his hands on her breasts. As John openly fondled my ex-girlfriend she spoke.

"Kneel, Mark," Lela said quietly. "On your towel. You have just under two hours of freedom remaining. Use your time wisely. It will be another week before you get your next chance to beat off."

As I knelt before my roommate and my ex-girlfriend I was resolute in my decision not to allow them the satisfaction of watching me jerk-off. Even though my cock continued to leak, and my nuts throbbed with desire, it was too demeaning to get myself off in front of the happy couple, as they lay spooning on John's bed. After a few minutes they tired of watching me, and began to kiss tenderly.

I could feel my jealousy awaken as John mauled my girl, while they kissed. I knew that he fucked her every Saturday morning, but to have to watch them be intimate took my emasculation to another level.

"Why don't you suck me off, baby?" John asked Lela, as I knelt less than six feet from them. "Klixen style."

Lela looked up at him adoringly, and he planted one tender kiss on her forehead.

"I love you Lela," John said quietly.

Even though the three of us knew that John's heart had been taken by Samantha, his profession of love for Lela spurred her into action, and she began to fumble with his belt. A few moments later, with his jeans and boxer shorts on the floor, Lela began her rendition of the Klixen-style blowjob.

I had watched enough movies on the Klixen website to know how this would unfurl. Lela would started with an all-encompassing worship session of John's nutsack and taint, moving slowly up his shaft as soon as he was fully erect. Then, as John whimpered under her ministrations, Lela would extend her tongue and tenderly lick his frenulum, until John's pre-cum flowed freely from the tip of his cock.

As it happened, Lela exceeded my expectations of an edging blowjob, so completely pampering John that he had to stop her on three separate occasions, before he blew his wad. I imagined myself in the same situation, feeling the sap rise as the love of my life took me close to the edge.

"Lela, please," I would have begged her in a respectful tone. "Give me a minute. I am really close."

John's tone was a little less reverent, tough for me to listen to, in fact.

"Fuck, you are a dirty bitch, Lela," John growled aggressively. "Stop sucking my cock before I blow my wad."

Lela always responded favorably to John's verbal abuse, and she seemed flattered by John's momentary lack of control. As he struggled to maintain his composure, Lela waited patiently, nibbling his nuts and looking up at him in adoration. I could tell by their interaction, that the girl of my dreams really got off on submitting to this man.

Once John regained his composure, he spoke again, in a similarly discourteous manner.

"Keep edging me, slut," he growled, as a broad smile appeared on Lela's face.

I can only surmise that Lela's arousal at being addressed with such a lack of respect, had combined with her awareness that she had really gotten under John's skin, to cause the involuntary smile. It seemed as if she thrived on being demeaned, and she looked quite satisfied as she continued to edge John.

As painful as it was to watch my girl blow my roommate, it was also highly arousing, increasing my sexual frustration to the point that I reluctantly reached for the KY lube.

"Mark is breaking down, John," Lela said with a giggle. "He is going to jerk off. We should watch this, baby."

Lela raised her head from John's crotch, let out an excited squeal, and turned her full attention to me, as I began to coat my cock with the lubricant. I knew I wasn't going to last long, but it felt like a real breach of trust when Lela brandished her stopwatch.

"How long do you think that pussy will last, baby?" she asked John with a smile.

"Five minutes?" my roommate guessed. "Although I don't really give a fuck, Lela," he added, clearly way more interested in getting his cock sucked, than my predicament.

"I am thinking more like two minutes," Lela mocked. "Let's watch that cuckold beat off while I suck your cock, John. I wonder who is going to come first?"

As soon as I touched my cock I felt my nuts constrict, and I knew I wouldn't last anything like five minutes, let alone longer than John. Being caged for a week at the age of twenty-two was an eternity, and as I went from jerking off regularly, to trying to prevent any unwanted erections due to the discomfort of the cage, I was now in desperate need of release.

Once I was lubed up, I began to slowly jerk off, my nuts tightening almost immediately to signify that I was close. Lela positioned herself in such a way that she was able to fellate John, and maintain eye-contact with me as she worshipped his cock. Lela extended her tongue and lightly brushed the tip of it against John's frenulum, her eyes twinkling with delight as she smiled broadly and looked directly into my eyes. Less than ninety seconds after I started jerking off I closed my eyes, and with the image of the girl of my dreams blowing my roommate etched indelibly in my mind, I erupted all over my towel. Incredibly, the force of my release caused some of my load to land on the carpet.

Despite the intensity of my orgasm, immediately after I blew my load I felt ashamed. It was just terribly emasculating to get so aroused watching my girl suck my roommate's cock, that I felt compelled to jerk off. I looked sheepishly at the two of them, my way of apologizing for the errant cum-shot.

"You better clean that up, Mark," Lela whispered as I shot her a confused look. "The carpet," she added by way of explanation. "John and I have generously permitted you a weekly release but that doesn't entitle you to soil our shared living accommodation."

"Yeah, pussy," John added aggressively. "Lick up your fucking mess."

Lela and John paused their Klixen style blowjob to watch me slurp my load from the carpet, adding significantly to my shame. After I had ingested the rapidly-cooling jism, Lela let out a giggle and winked playfully at me, before she resumed her worship session of John's cock. As I knelt silently in my post-orgasmic humiliation she sucked, kissed, nibbled and licked his cock and balls, holding my attention with her gaze and periodically winking at me. Lela never actually took the tip of John's cock between her lips, but simply edged him in true Klixen style. Her complete pampering of my roommate was so erotic that I felt my cock twitch.

By the time the first droplets of pre-cum began to appear in his urinary meatus, twenty minutes had elapsed and Lela was eliciting all kinds of moans and whimpers from John. Lela had also induced something in me, as my slowly stiffening cock was now at half-mast.

I don't know if John was fighting his urge to ejaculate in order to prolong his pleasure, but if so all three of us knew that he was fighting a losing battle. John's pre-cum was flowing freely now, running down the side of his shaft as Lela continued to edge him. Periodically she would engage in a brief clean-up session, running her tongue the length of John's shaft to lap up any traces of his involuntary expulsions. Each time Lela did this she would engage me with her eyes, and then lick her lips as if to demonstrate that she craved this man's seminal fluids. Of course, in John's heightened state of arousal, Lela's new stimulation only served to increase the steady flow of pre-cum.

I couldn't take my eyes from her, and as my emotions of jealousy and arousal struggled for control, I saw John's abdomen tighten, a sure sign that he was close. Lela had edged John for almost forty minutes, and despite stopping her three or four times, he had demonstrated such impressive control that I wondered if he and Lela shouldn't start their own Pornhub channel.

I had never been on the receiving end of such an other-worldly cock-worship session, but I knew two things beyond a shadow of a doubt. Firstly, I would never last more than a couple of minutes under such pampering, and secondly I would inform the giver of the oral attention when I was close to my release, as a common courtesy.

John said nothing, even as his abdomen contracted and his six-pack came into view. It wasn't my place to warn Lela, even though I wanted to spare her the unwelcome surprise of a facial. Without a word, John grunted and then forcefully expelled the entire contents of his nutsack all over the side of Lela's face, and into her long dark hair.

"Dirty fucking CumSlut," John cried out as his second rope of cum hit Lela square on the nose, forcing her to reflexively close her eyes.

Lela opened her eyes as soon as John ceased ejaculating, resuming eye-contact with me, as she began to tenderly clean John up. I was fully erect now, making no effort to conceal the fact that I was thoroughly enjoying the live sex show unfurling mere feet from where I knelt.

With his nuts drained, and Lela's tongue licking the remaining traces of his seminal fluids from the shaft of his cock, John let out one mighty sigh of relief, and started to yawn. John rolled over onto his side forcing Lela to adjust her position, and then promptly fell asleep.

Lela exited John's bed with a look of accomplishment and a copious amount of his semen on her nose, face and even matted in her long black tresses. As she reached the point where I was kneeling on the floor, she lowered herself to my level, and ran the tip of her perfectly manicured fingernail the entire length of my erect shaft, causing me to whimper in much the same way that John had.

"One day Mark, after we are married, I will treat you to the Klixen experience," Lela whispered seductively. "I swear to you."

With the promise of future delights hanging in the air, Lela leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips, transferring several globs of John's semen onto my face in the process.

"But for now, it is time to get you back into the cage, Mark," she added with an air of finality. "John will be pissed if he wakes up and you have exceeded the time limit of your freedom."

My Saturday morning jerk-off sessions became our usual routine, and even though it was extremely emasculating to masturbate in front of my roommate and my dream girl, I was normally so desperate for release, that I was done within two minutes. Lela and John would taunt me after I came, relentlessly mocking my lack of self-control and stamina.

Of course, once I was out of the euphoria that ejaculating creates, I would be consumed with shame, kneeling before them in my crotchless panties. As I remained on my knees with my head lowered, John and Lela would move over to my bed and fuck, less than three feet from me. John always made sure that Lela's beloved Rabbit was in close proximity, and I would be assaulted by the sounds of my girl achieving multiple orgasms.

Embarrassingly enough, the sight, sound and scent of their coupling would make me erect again, and as they snuggled in their post-orgasmic bliss, Lela would invite me to enjoy a second release. I wish I could say that I had the intestinal fortitude to resist the temptation. However, unfortunately for my pride, each and every time Lela offered it up, I jerked off for their amusement, as they mocked and taunted me.

Then, one Friday night towards the end of our Senior Year, Samantha didn't show up to the ethics class. There was a substitute teacher in her place, an older professor in his sixties, and while he didn't know any details, he did share that Samantha had called in sick. The disappointment on John's face was palpable, as he realized that he wasn't going to enjoy his Friday night sleep over with Samantha.

John still hadn't gone all the way with Samantha, although she had given him head twice. To hear John tell it, after they showered Samantha had knelt before him and given him a tender, loving blow-job. She stopped her oral attention just before he ejaculated, switching to a hand-job to completion. Predictably, after he blew his load Samantha left, but not before instructing him to clean the glass walls of her shower.

As John and I walked back to the dorm room, he was disheartened by this turn of events, but once we got to our shared space, he snapped out of it.

"Fuck, I am horny. I am going to bust a nut in the CumSlut," he informed me. "That should take some of the sting out of it."

"CumSlut?" I repeated shakily, in disbelief that John would be referring to my future wife in such disparaging terms.

"Lela, you dumb fuck," John exclaimed, his disappointment at Samantha's unexpected no-show palpable.

I wasn't enthralled with John's choice of words, particularly as I intended to marry Lela one day, but I didn't have any control over the situation so I remained silent. John took a quick shower and then headed over to the Holiday Inn to use Lela as a surrogate pussy, in Samantha's absence.

I was still locked up in my cock-cage so my options to wile away the time before bed, were fairly limited. I decided to watch some tv, but less than ten minutes later, John and Lela entered my room. Lela was carrying two large bags and had a very satisfied look on her face.

"Change of plans," John said cheerfully, as he began to unbuckle his belt. "Lela has an upset stomach and is unavailable for my enjoyment. You're up, Mark."

"Excuse me, John?" I asked incredulously. "What are you talking about?"

"Samantha and I are out of commission, Mark," Lela interjected. "John wants to bust a nut, and so I suggested he employs you for the purpose. Put this on," she added, thrusting a dry-cleaning bag into my arms.

A cursory look at the pink silky chemise inside of the dry cleaning bag triggered my defenses, and I decided enough was enough. Sensing my reticence Lela moved into my space, and resting one hand on my shoulder leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Don't be shy baby," she cooed seductively. "We talked about this. At length. You have assured me on numerous occasions that you enjoy taking care of John's sexual needs. In fact you have blown your load while talking about this."

"I'm not going to dress up like a bitch just because that asshole wants to bust a nut," I said firmly. "Enough is enough guys."

"I've got this, Lela," John growled, causing Lela to back away reflexively.

John moved closer to me and glared at me in a very threatening manner, instilling fear into me immediately.

"Do you need a few roundhouse kicks to soften you up, Mark?" he asked ominously. "I could use a good workout before I bust a nut inside your ass."

"No, John," I whispered submissively, as I lowered my head. "I will put the chemise on. I will wear whatever you guys want."

'Good boy," Lela said condescendingly. "Let's get you ready for John."

Lela and I disappeared into the bathroom, and as I looked on in disbelief, she pulled an assortment of women's lingerie from her bag.

"John wants you in pink," Lela began, as if it was the most natural thing in the world to dress me up in her lingerie, so that my roommate could fuck my ass.