The Bully Pt. 08

Story Info
John forces my girlfriend to masturbate for his amusement.
6.9k words
3.97
15k
5
0

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Law School was going well, and at the beginning of the final semester we had a class on the statute of limitations. I was delighted to learn that the statute for sexual assault, at least in the state in which I had committed the crime, was seven years. My assault on Lela had occurred in our Senior Year of High School, which was coming up on seven years. There were some minor exceptions to the seven year statute, such as the discovery of DNA evidence, but none were really applicable to me. All John had were some cryptic texts, which admittedly could have been potentially damning in conjunction with Lela's testimony. However, as she had zero intention of reporting me to the authorities, John's leverage over me had a time-limit, and it was fast approaching.

Unfortunately for me John had reached the same conclusion, and realizing that his leverage over me was about to expire he upped the ante, calling a meeting between the two of us and Lela.

"I am going to cut right to the chase," John began confidently. "Mark is under the impression that the statute of limitations is about to expire, but I have a little surprise for him. Remember this, Mark?"

As I looked in John's direction, he held up a woman's bra that was contained within a plastic bag.

"That's mine," Lela said quietly. "I was wearing it the night of the sexual assault. How do you still have it, John?"

"Well," John said cheerfully, "the night of the Winter Formal, when you told me that Mark had forced himself on you, I asked you if you still had the clothes you were wearing. Do you remember that Lela?"

"Barely," she admitted. "It was almost seven years ago."

"You told me that you had thrown them under your bed as soon as you got home," John said with a smirk on his face. "I spent a lot of time at your house in those days, and I took the bra when you were in the shower. As you know my dad is an attorney and my mom is a pathologist, so I have always been a budding criminologist. I brought a forensics bag with me that day, and while I am sure that there is a little cross-contamination, Mark's DNA is undoubtedly on the bra, in the form of his dried semen. When this forensic evidence is combined with his confession by text, it will assuredly meet the criteria for extending the statute of limitations."

My heart sank at this revelation. DNA evidence was considered an extremely reliable form of evidence. Even if John had left some of his own hair or skin on the bra, the fact that my ejaculate was splattered across it was highly incriminating, and definitely met the legal standards for extending the statute of limitations for prosecution.

"Do you remember the standard, Mark?" John said smugly. "You don't need to cite the case precedent and information, simply state the legal requirement in your own words. Remind us of the law."

"The statute of limitations remains the same, seven years in the case of sexual assault," I began quietly. "However, the discovery of fresh evidence moves the beginning of the statute period to the date of the evidentiary discovery."

"And, in this case, that date would be?" John continued, thoroughly enjoying my turmoil.

"The day that the plaintiff learned of the availability of the evidence," I added dejectedly. "Today."

"Exactly," John concluded. "I own your ass for another seven years."

Lela flashed me an apologetic glance even though I was well aware that it was not her fault. John had played the long game, sitting on the compelling piece of evidence for almost seven years, thereby extending the statute of limitations by the same period of time.

"Why don't you go and change into something more comfortable, Mark?" John said dismissively, as he beckoned Lela towards him.

I knew that this was another crossroads in my life, and while I desperately didn't want Lela to witness my transformation into her surrogate, I knew it could only get worse for me if I refused. Dragging my feet reluctantly towards the bathroom, I shot Lela one more frantic glance, just before she and John began to engage in a tender open-mouthed kiss.

Even before I saw the tools of my transformation laid on the bathroom countertop, I knew what John was doing. Lela knew that John and I occasionally hooked up, even though it was a totally one-sided arrangement. She even knew that John had dressed me in her lingerie and scented me like a bitch a few times. However, the thought of having to transform into something that closely resembled her in an apparent voluntary manner, was sickening to me.

The long black wig made of real Native-American human hair was hanging on the back of the door, with the wig clips attached to it. Visible through the long, dark tresses was a dry-cleaning bag containing something in a very bright shade of pink. As I tore open the bag, I realized that it was a silk, mid-length camisole and a pair of stretch latex boy-shorts. The boy-shorts were slit up the sides and adorned with white lace, and the crotch was open to facilitate John's entry.

My head was spinning as I contemplated my options, and as my eyes gravitated towards the countertop, the rest of my outfit came into view. Clearly designed solely to emasculate me, the pink silk stockings also had white lace on the top, which matched the garter-belt perfectly. There was a tiny pair of g-string silk panties, which seemed completely unnecessary considering the fact that the stretch-latex boy-shorts were crotchless. Lying next to the pile of lingerie were a set of pink, press-on fingernails, some pink lipgloss, a choker to conceal my Adam's apple, and two pink hair ribbons. Lela's favorite perfume was on the countertop, and on the floor were a pair of outrageous high-heeled pumps. They appeared to be my size and were a shockingly bright shade of pink.

There was a small box sitting on the countertop, and as soon as I opened it my heart sank. Contained within it were my gaff with its silicone vagina insert, my silicone breast enhancer pads, and my butt-lifter pads, which were the final indignity.

Less than ten minutes later, as I applied the final spritz of my girlfriend's perfume, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked like a complete pussy, all dolled up for another man's enjoyment as he sat in the adjoining room making out with my girl.

I honestly couldn't decide which was more humiliating, the sky-high pink pumps on which I teetered, or my very visible camel-toe, which made me appear to be anatomically female. I took in one last deep breath, and opened the door to the bedroom.

I knew that John had a persuasive manner with the ladies, so it was no surprise to see Lela on her knees by the side of his bed, as he relaxed on the edge of it. Her head was bobbing up and down in his lap as she demonstrated her newly-acquired oral skills. John had his eyes closed as Lela sucked his cock, but once he heard me enter the room, he looked at me and smirked.

"There she is," John said cheerfully. "Pretty in pink."

While it was an accurate assessment of my current situation, Lela's response, which was to burst into an excited giggle, caused my face to flush bright red with humiliation.

"Come," John beckoned, "don't be shy."

As I teetered nervously on my towering heels, I was forced to take short, feminine steps to maintain my balance. The affectedly dainty manner in which I was required to walk exaggerated my plight, and as I minced into the room, John spoke.

"Twirl for us, Mark. Let Lela see how you like to dress up for me in your pretty outfit."

Lela was still on her knees but had taken her lips from my roommate's cock, and was watching me intently.

"Mark looks amazing," Lela said enthusiastically. "In the right lighting he could pass for a woman. We should take him out in public dressed like this."

As I rotated slowly for the two of them, John began to highlight the feminine components of my ensemble, in an unnecessary show of his ownership of me.

"I like how the lace on the boy-shorts matches the lace on his stockings," John said derisively. "The pink silk hair ribbons are a nice touch too."

"I like his pink high-heeled pumps," Lela whispered softly, clearly enamored with my transformation.

"Payless shoes," John said matter of factly. "I got them for fifteen dollars. I can't imagine they sell many six-inch high stilettos in a size eleven," he added with a chuckle.

"They really do a great job showcasing his slender legs," Lela added, unable to suppress her giggling. "Makes his butt look more girly too. Or is he wearing some kind of butt-lifter pads?"

"I got him a silicone butt-lifter and breast enhancer pads," John said proudly. "I swear Lela, in the right light he is passable as a woman."

"Oh, I see the boobs now," Lela whispered excitedly. "And, holy fuck, does Mark have a camel toe?"

"That's my favorite part," John exclaimed. "Totally makes him look like a chick."

"Mark needs some practice walking in high-heels before we take him out in public," Lela said with a smile.

"Hopefully the pussy can still kneel in them," John added with disdain, before putting a smirk on his face and telling me to get on all fours and crawl to them.

As I got down on my hands and knees, Lela and John continued to taunt and belittle me, and I could see that their domination of me was making Lela excited.

"Watching Mark dressed up like a bitch has got me hot to trot," Lela whispered. "Can I come first today? I will suck you off as soon as I am satisfied, John."

Apparently the prospect of my girlfriend blowing John as I watched was sufficient to bring out his benevolent side, and he answered in a magnanimous manner.

"Sure, Lela. You can get your jollies first."

By this time I had reached the two of them, and John was forcing his erection back in to his jeans. Lela slid her dainty hands under the hem of her silk dress and deftly removed her panties. Parting her legs slightly, she put her feet up onto the bed, so that her pussy was at my eye-level, as I waited on my hands and knees for instructions.

This was how I had always imagined Lela's vagina. Perfectly clean-shaven, beautifully scented and slightly damp from her excitement. It was such a different sight than the last time I had seen it, right after John had enjoyed a quickie, and with his semen oozing from the entrance.

"Lick me tenderly, Mark," Lela whispered. "See if you can find my clitoris, and then tease it with slow, soft strokes of your tongue."

I know that Lela's simplistic directions were designed to hide the fact that I was a highly proficient pussy-eater from John. I knew exactly what I was doing, and in an attempt to please my future wife, l lowered my face into her pussy, and began to lick her clitoris. Lela responded immediately to my tender ministrations, and even as she tried to hide the effect I was having on her from John, I noticed the signs of her arousal.

John watched on impassively as I performed oral sex on Lela, until she beckoned him over and they began to kiss. Almost immediately, as Lela and John engaged in some open-mouthed kissing, my girlfriend began to self-lubricate. Her elevated level of arousal was evident as they made out, and she let out a little whimper of pleasure. Truth be told, it felt fantastic to have my girlfriend on the path to orgasm, but it was the commencement of John's verbal abuse that accelerated her race to release.

"You are a dirty fucking CumSlut, Lela," John taunted. "Even after you marry this wimp, I will still fuck you whenever I feel like it."

"I love being used by you John," Lela said shakily. "Marriage won't change that fact."

As John verbally abused her, and I licked her clitoris, Lela was fast approaching her release. That is why it was unexpected when Lela whispered into John's ear.

"Fuck Mark's ass, John. That will get me off."

In my periphery vision I saw John get up from the couch, and I heard his belt unbuckle and hit the floor. A few moments later I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being undone, and then he spoke.

"Shall I use lubricant, Lela?" he asked my girl. "Or do you want to blow me first and just use your saliva?"

Lela never responded, but as soon as I heard the sounds of a sloppy blow-job I knew that she had decided on option two. Lela sucked John's cock for several minutes, and even as she was moaning and whimpering with pleasure as I serviced her orally, she never quite reached her climax. Once John decided that he was sufficiently lubricated with her saliva, he withdrew his cock from Lela's mouth and knelt behind me.

I felt his hand part the open crotch of my latex boy-shorts, and pull the tiny g-string panties to one side. Then as he lined up the tip of his cock to the entrance to my asshole, he began to force his way inside me.

I was no stranger to being butt-fucked by John. While it wasn't overwhelmingly painful, the sensation of being impaled by his large cock, and the distraction of him trying to wrench my head from my shoulders as he aggressively pulled my hair, made it extremely difficult to focus on Lela's pleasure. Over the next few minutes, she slowly came off the boil, and I heard her sigh in frustration.

"John, come fuck me baby," she cooed. "I need a real man to get me off."

I felt John withdraw his cock from my anus, and was aware that he got to his feet. Lela pushed my face away from her pussy rather abruptly, apparently eager to get fucked by John.

"Clean me up first, Mark," John ordered as he stood in front of me. "I can give Lela a nasty infection if I fuck her vaginally after anal sex."

I wrinkled my nose up in protest but John was already trying to force his cock past my closed lips. Knowing that this was going to happen one way or another, I parted my lips and allowed his soiled cock to enter my mouth. While this wasn't my first foray into ass to mouth, the fact that I hadn't used an enema prior to getting butt-fucked by John, made the experience far more disgusting. John, of course, didn't give a fuck and just relaxed as I sucked him clean. Once he deemed himself to be sufficiently sanitary, he got balls-deep in my girl, bringing her to her first climax with impressive speed.

John had a smug look on his face as Lela orgasmed numerous times before telling him that she was completely satisfied.

"Your turn, baby," she whispered appreciatively as John withdrew from her wet pussy. "Make Mark lick your ass while you fuck me doggy-style."

It was evident that I had no say in the matter, and as Lela got onto all fours, John addressed me in an aggressive tone.

"I am ready to bust a nut, Mark," he said firmly, as he eased his way inside my girl. "Crawl under me and suck my balls. Put your feet by Lela's head."

While I wasn't enthralled by the idea of helping my roommate unload his nuts inside my girl, it was a relief to be let off the hook as far as the rim-job was concerned. Once John was balls-deep inside Lela, I laid on my back and scooted under the two of them. To say I had a close-up view would have been an understatement. I was about two inches below my girlfriend's pussy, as my roommate pounded her from behind. His large testicles hung on my chin, and dragged across the entire lower part of my face as he thrust inside her.

I tentatively extended my tongue, so that it grazed John's nuts as they slid back and forth across my face.

"Fuck yeah, that feels awesome," John moaned. "Suck my nuts, you fucking pussy."

Upon hearing John's latest demeaning comment, Lela burst into an excited giggle, and her vaginal secretions began to flow freely as she self-lubricated at my degradation.

Holding John's nut-sack between my lips as he fucked Lela presented some new challenges, but once I had a grip of his scrotum I began to suck his balls tenderly. I felt them constrict a couple of times, a clear indication that he was getting close.

"Scoot backwards slightly," John ordered me. "I am ready for you to eat my ass."

I can't say that I shared John's enthusiasm for the upcoming rim-job, and I tried to suppress my revulsion as I slid back a couple of inches until I found myself staring up at his anus.

"Eat," John said authoritatively, as I extended my tongue towards the entrance of his asshole.

A few moments later John enjoyed a momentous orgasm, crying out in ecstasy as he unloaded his nuts into my future wife. As he basked in his post-orgasmic bliss he instructed Lela and I to caress his lower back and buttocks with our acrylic nails, and even though I found the experience to be thoroughly emasculating, I reluctantly complied.

John whimpered under our tender touch before finally falling asleep. Once he was snoring loudly, Lela and I exchanged a nervous glance before she helped me out of my feminized state and we hightailed it back to the Holiday Inn. Lela could tell I was disconsolate about the fact that John owned my ass for another seven years and she tried to offer me some support.

"I am so sorry, Mark," she whispered with a considerable amount of empathy. "I never would have told John about that night if I had any idea that he would use this information as leverage over you. I hope one day you can forgive me."

While I certainly appreciated Lela's efforts to console me, I felt desperately out of control of my life. John had all the power in our relationship and seemed intent on wielding it. Lela could see the depth of my despair, and moved slowly over to the bed in our hotel room. Patting it gently, she invited me to join her. I still loved this woman very much and was not going to waste an opportunity to make out with her, so I sat next to her and we began to kiss.

Lela was completely satisfied and didn't seemed that interested in her own desires. In fact she focused solely on my unmet needs, and kissed me with much more passion than usual. She continued to apologize for putting me in this horrible position, and as she withdrew her lips from mine, she spoke sweetly.

"Let me see if I can cheer you up, baby. Temporarily free you from your misery."

Even as my cock hardened in my underwear, I could tell that this impromptu make-out session was more intense than usual. Lela seemed much more responsive to my touch, and lowered her guard considerably. Within a few minutes of kissing, Lela had my zipper half-way undone and was fondling my erection through it. Several moments later, with her sweater on the floor and her breasts hanging out of the top of her bra, she invited me to take it off.

As I fumbled awkwardly with the clasp, both of my hands focused on removing Lela's bra, a memory stirred of John deftly relieving her of the undergarment using one hand as he drove down the Interstate. On that occasion John had also brought Lela perilously close to orgasm just by teasing her pert, responsive nipples. No pressure, of course.

Once I finally removed her bra, I let it fall to the floor and lowered my lips to her breasts. Taking great care to suck rather than nibble her nipples, I tenderly closed my mouth against them. Lela let out a quiet moan of appreciation, which was a great sign. As I licked and kissed her breasts, Lela removed my jeans and my erection tented lewdly in my underwear, a wet spot already visible at the front of them.

You have to remember I was in my early twenties, sexually inexperienced, and sat next to the girl of my dreams. At this point in my young life I had been butt-fucked by John way more times than I had enjoyed penetrative intercourse with a woman, so Lela's touch felt other-worldly as we caressed each other tenderly. I wish I could say that I put the wood to my girl that day, but in all honesty our tryst was a short-lived affair.

Lela was responding favorably to my touch, and as her nipples hardened and her breathing became more rapid, she seemed to want to offer me some reciprocation. Rising slowly from the bed, nude except for her silk panties, Lela lowered herself to her knees in front of me. Resting one of her dainty hands on each of my knees, she parted my legs slightly and scooted closer to me.

12