The Bully Pt. 21

Story Info
Snake and his crew defile my wife with Bukkake party.
6.4k words
4.4
9.2k
6
1

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt there in disbelief, my underwear around my ankles, and mixed emotions swirling through my head. I had just experienced a profound climax but had no time to bask in the post-orgasmic bliss. Lela's soiled panties hung from my neck, and my slowly-softening cock had a combination of Vaseline and Crystal's hot pink lipgloss all over its head.

"Are you ready to go again, Snake?" I heard Crystal ask playfully, as the two women attended to the black gangbanger in the confines of the small motel bathroom. "Can we have another hit?"

I can only assume that Crystal and my wife consumed their next dose of drugs from Snake's cock, because he ordered them both to kneel and there was a lot of playful banter. I got up slowly from my knees, removed my wife's panties from my neck and pulled my underwear back up. A few moments later I heard the group heading my way, and Snake exited the bathroom naked, with Crystal and my wife in tow. I was mesmerized by the battered state of his honed torso, covered as it was with several scars. I guess being shot or stabbed was an occupational hazard of being a drug-dealer and a pimp, and Snake certainly showed the evidence of his battle-hardened street life.

"Hit the road, cuck," Snake said aggressively snapping me out of my trance. "Your day is done here. I will drop your slut wife off after I am done using her. Beat it!"

It was an ignominious dismissal, one which evoked a giggle from the two young women as Snake openly fondled them.

"Oh, baby, did you come in your underwear while we were in the shower with Snake?" Lela inexplicably asked me. "Couldn't you control your urges any longer?"

I lowered my gaze reflexively and began to gather up my clothes.

"I think Mark jerked off while we were drying you off, Snake," Lela reiterated, as I shuffled towards the motel door. "That cuckold has been rock-hard ever since you first laid your hands on me. It turns him on immensely to witness other men using me. His cock is now flaccid and he has a huge wet spot in his underwear."

I had reached the door by now, and extended my hand to unlock the safety chain.

"Not so fast, boy," Snake said menacingly. "Did you jerk off while I was in the shower?"

It was an impossible situation for me to be in. I couldn't deny the fact that I had enjoyed an orgasm, but at the same time I wasn't going to tell this black gangbanger that Crystal had sucked me off. My silence was self-incriminating, and my heart sank as I pondered the ramifications of my climax.

"The cuckold has been disrespectful to you, Snake," Crystal added, as she flashed me an evil smile, her eyes glazed over from the drugs. "You should punish him. Leave your mark on him. Give him something permanent to remember you by."

I have no clue what triggered the attitude transformation in Crystal. Twenty minutes ago she had lovingly sucked me off and now she wanted retribution for whatever reason. More than anything else in the world I just wanted to get the fuck out of that motel room. However, between the two of them, Lela and Crystal had put Snake in the position where he had to punish me in order to save face.

"What punishment seems appropriate for this lack of respect?" Snake asked rhetorically. "Crystal apparently wants something permanent."

"I meant no disrespect," I began hesitantly, before Snake raised one huge black hand to silence me.

"The damage has been done, Mark," Snake said sternly. "We are just deciding the punishment. What are you thinking baby?" he asked, turning his attention to Crystal. "A tattoo? A few cigarette burns?"

I stole a glance at Snake's handgun, resting as it was on top of the tattered Gideons Bible. I was closer to it than Snake and yet his aggression and physicality prevented me from making my move.

"A tattoo is certainly permanent," Crystal said with a giggle, her words emerging excitedly after her most recent hit of methamphetamine. "And I know from experience that cigarette burns hurt like a motherfucker. It would be entertaining to watch Mark suffer through it. I can go to the liquor store and buy a cigar if you really want to ramp things up."

I was sweating profusely now, the mere thought of Snake using a lit cigar to punish me in front of my wife making me feel nauseous. Snake was having his own physical reaction to his subjugation of me, and his penis slowly stiffened, and then fully hardened under the titillation of dominating me.

"Can we have another hit while you decide the fate of the cuckold?" Crystal asked excitedly.

I'm not sure if Snake's bitches regularly ingested Crystal-meth from his cock-head. However, as he nodded his consent, Crystal emptied the contents of a small vial onto Snake's glans and my wife and Crystal knelt before him, taking turns to lick the powdery substance from his erect cock.

The three of them were clearly experiencing the euphoria of a high. Snake's was brought on by the thrill of my submission, while Crystal and Lela's were chemically induced. Pure adrenaline was surging through my veins, as I once again struggled with my automatic 'fight or flight' response. A chilling silence descended upon the room and for a few moments all I could hear was my heavy breathing.

"I am leaning towards giving the cuckold a tattoo, Lela," Snake said authoritatively, shattering the silence, as the two young girls knelt before him. "I owe you twelve hundred dollars for your companionship, Lela. How about we use the good, old-fashioned, barter-system and I mark your man for life? Maybe a picture of a black man fucking a newly-wed, white girl in her bridal lingerie? I could tattoo a massive tramp-stamp on Mark's lower back in exchange for the cash I owe you, Lela."

I was petrified of this hardened gangbanger by this point. Snake was undoubtedly a skilled artist, and probably had his tattoo gun readily available. I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to fight back, and I had already made my decision. If Snake wanted to impose his will on me and place a huge mark of ownership on my lower back, I was going to submit to him.

Fortunately for me, it was Lela who interceded on my behalf. Using her well-honed manipulation skills in exactly the same manner as she had done with Danny Marshall, my wife began to flatter Snake.

"First of all, stud," Lela whispered coquettishly, as she placed a tender kiss on the tip of Snake's ebony cock-head. "I want to comp the two hour session for your birthday. It's your special day and under the circumstances it wouldn't feel right to change you for what just transpired. You made me feel like no other man ever has, or likely ever will," my wife added with a giggle.

Snake flashed me a look of contempt as my wife knelt before him heaping praise on his sexual prowess.

"Furthermore," Lela added, as she looked up in adoration at the powerfully-built black man. "When I do eventually hire you to permanently mark the cuckold, I would want us to spend considerable time together, both on the design and placement for Mark's maximum humiliation."

Snake nodded agreeably before steering the conversation back to my punishment.

"Mark has wronged you, Snake," my wife continued. "He disrespected you by jerking off when you were in the shower. Obviously he deserves to be punished. I have a rattan cane in the trunk of my car," Lela shared, as I looked on in disbelief. "You could punish Mark with that. The effects are not permanent but will last at least a week if applied with sufficient enthusiasm."

"Great idea," Crystal chimed in agreeably. "Make the cuckold fetch it. See if he has the balls to face his punishment or if he runs away."

"Ok, we are decided," Snake said authoritatively. "Mark, go and wait in your car. Since my birthday session is complimentary, I am going to get balls-deep in your slut wife one more time. When I text you, retrieve the rattan cane from your car and get your sorry ass back in here."

As soon as I got out of the motel room I had the overwhelming urge to run. However, once I was in the car and my adrenaline levels began to normalize, I realized that running away merely delayed the inevitable. Snake felt that I had disrespected him and was going to punish me, whether it was today or the next time he caught up with me.

I have no clue what Snake did to Crystal and Lela while I sat nervously in the front seat of my car, but that asshole made me wait for almost ninety minutes before texting me to return. During that anxious period, I was offered drugs on three separate occasions and a prostitute even asked me if I wanted a date. Upon learning that I was waiting for Snake, the gangsters left me alone but it seemed very sketchy. Finally my phone dinged, and I held it aloft with shaky hands to read Snake's instructions for me to return to the room.

I grabbed the rattan cane from Lela's bag in the trunk and shuffled unwittingly towards the room. When I entered, Snake was sitting in the one chair in the room, naked except for his Calvin Klein silk briefs. Lela and Crystal were stark naked and were kneeling at his feet.

"Put the cane on the table and strip naked, Mark," Snake ordered me. "I want you on all fours on the bed facing Lela."

My hands were shaking so hard I could barely undo the buttons on my shirt. As I slowly disrobed, the three of them watched on dispassionately, which increased my level of self-consciousness. Once I was naked, I climbed onto the motel bed and got on all fours. Snake waited for several moments, before resting his large hands on the shoulders of the two naked women, and using them as leverage to extract himself from the chair.

"We decided twelve strokes of the cane is the appropriate punishment for disrespecting me," Snake said calmly, as I began to swallow hard. "I am assuming that you will take your punishment like a man. However, you can transfer any number of them to your slut wife if you wish."

Picking up the rattan cane from the table with some degree of flair, Snake performed several practice strokes. Each time the instrument of torture cut through the air, there was an ominous swooshing sound. Finally, Snake maneuvered into his desired position and raised his hand skyward. I was determined to make Lela proud of me and to take the blows with stoicism, so I locked eyes with her and gave her a half-hearted smile.

The first stroke of the cane landed just below my buttocks, causing me to lurch forward and cry out like a little girl. I think it was more the shock of being whipped that made me react that way, because initially it wasn't that painful. Snake had obviously done this before because he waited for several seconds before raising his hand again. This temporary break allowed the sensation of pain to emerge and suddenly my upper-thighs felt like they were on fire.

"One," Crystal intoned without any trace of emotion. "Eleven to go," she added, as if she was somehow helping us keep score.

Judging by the various burn marks across Crystal's breasts, Snake was no stranger to inflicting pain. However, nothing could have prepared me for the ruthless accuracy with which he wielded the rattan cane. The second stroke, which he managed to land on the precise same spot as the first, amplified the pain, causing me to howl in anguish.

"Two," Crystal said in her monotone voice. "Ten to go."

Tears started to well in my eyes and Lela gradually became out of focus. I averted my gaze from her, humiliated by the fact that my manhood was being stripped from me. Snake seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself and took his time with the third stroke. He ran the tip of the cane across the two existing welts on my upper-thighs, in a perverse sort of caress. Strangely enough the contact with tip of the cane felt reassuring, as I knew as long as the instrument rested on my flesh, it could cause me no further distress.

A moment later I felt the tip break contact with my leg and the third stroke was duly administered. I don't know how much caning experience Snake had, but somehow he managed to strike me in the exact same spot, and the sensation of agony was overwhelming. I screamed out in pain, and tears began to flow freely down my face.

"Three," Crystal drawled, as if the whole affair was boring her. "Nine to go."

I was hyperventilating by this point, sweating profusely and looking for any possible exit strategy. I knew deep in my heart and soul that there was no way that I could endure all twelve strokes. Maybe I could suffer through eight? Or at least half of the punishment? At some point, the coward in me was going to prevail, and I was going to "cry uncle," thereby transferring the remainder of the punishment to my wife. I tried to justify it too. Lela had created this situation. She was a fucking CumSlut who had got herself indebted to Snake over a tattoo. Furthermore, the stupid bitch had inadvertently triggered my beat-down by informing Snake that I had enjoyed a clandestine orgasm. If I needed any more justification that Lela should endure the remaining strokes, I only had to remind myself that she had a much higher pain threshold than I did.

When the fourth stroke landed square on the sole of my upturned left foot, it not only amplified the pain level, but solidified my desire to exit this beating immediately. It took my breath away to the point that I couldn't utter a sound. I simply lowered my head in submission and attempted to get some air into my lungs.

"Four," Crystal said without empathy. "Eight to go."

It was one of the defining moments of my life and I failed the test miserably. Even as I uttered the words I knew I would regret them forever. It was as if they all knew that I was broken too. Snake laid the cane on the bed, the brief respite allowing the pain to surge through my rapidly-reddening sole. Crystal watched me intently, trying to figure out if this stroke would be my last, or if I could possibly take one more. The look of disappointment on Lela's face was the worst, as she processed the fact that I was tapping out, leaving her to endure the remainder of the punishment.

For a brief moment I managed to gain control of my faculties. The pain subsided slightly and I decided that I could endure one more stroke. I owed it to my wife. I needed to be strong.

I watched with trepidation as Snake picked the cane up from the bed. Telegraphing the fact that the next stroke would be to my left foot, he ran the tip of it across its sole. I heard the words before I spoke them. In a moment that I would regret forever, I broke under the threat of physical violence. It was a plea that I will never forgive myself for.

"Snake, please," I begged. "I have had enough."

"You are a fucking pussy, Mark," Snake bellowed. "You disgust me. Go and kneel next to my other bitches."

I couldn't look Lela in the eye as I got up from the bed and limped gingerly over to where Crystal and my wife were kneeling.

"You are up, Lela," Snake said with a smirk. "Assume the position. Face the bathroom door."

I watched forlornly as Lela got onto the bed and maneuvered herself into the doggy-style pose. She was looking towards the bathroom door, which meant that her ass was facing me.

"Arch your back, slut," Snake ordered. "Spread your knees wide apart."

Once Lela had obeyed his directive, her hair spilled down her arched back, and she waited silently for Snake to inflict the remainder of my punishment. Lela responds favorably to pain and humiliation, and under the circumstances it wasn't surprising that she began to self-lubricate.

Snake was in no hurry, and he picked up his phone and walked towards the motel door. Opening it slightly, he stood on the threshold, lit a cigarette and began to text. I felt the cool evening air waft into the room and chill my naked form. At some point Snake turned his back on us and Crystal shuffled closer to me as we knelt by the chair.

"I enjoyed sucking you off, Mark," Crystal whispered. "It was exciting doing it behind Snake's back. The prospect of danger made me very wet."

"Be quiet, Crystal," I said in a barely audible voice. "You are going to get me killed."

It was evident that Snake couldn't hear our brief exchange, and Lela was preoccupied by her current predicament, which seemed to embolden Crystal.

"I am not lying, Mark," Crystal assured me, as she ran one of her dainty fingers between her labia. "Look."

Thrusting a visibly wet finger into my face, Crystal sought to assure me that she had been aroused. I ignored her, fixating on Snake as he stood with his back to us, smoking as he texted. Crystal kept her secretion-coated digit right in my face before inexplicably wiping it on my upper lip.

"I am hot for you, Mark," she whispered. "I want us to fuck sometime."

I managed to shuffle away from the crazy bitch before Snake turned around and walked back into the motel room, closing the door and locking its security chain. He barely looked in our direction, preferring to focus his attention on Lela. Picking up the rattan cane, Snake ran it across Lela's upturned soles in an ominous forewarning of what was going to happen. Snake seemed to be in no hurry, and was enjoying the psychological torture of my wife as he circled her slowly, running the cane across her naked form.

Watching another man take ownership of my wife was very arousing to me. In addition, Crystal's vaginal secretions were spread all over my upper lip, and under the aromatic assault I felt myself slowly getting erect. I tried to fight it but Crystal moved closer to me, and every time Snake turned his back to us, she raked her manicured nails across my naked buttocks.

As the minutes dragged by, Lela's anxiety increased exponentially, and I could see that she was breathing heavily. Under Crystal's sustained teasing my pain slowly subsided, replaced by an erection and pangs of guilt as I pondered switching places with my wife.

Before I had a chance to do the right thing, there was a knock on the motel door. Snake released the security chain and two heavily-tattooed gangsters entered the dingy motel room. One was carrying a couple of pieces of rope and the other guy had an industrial looking broom.

"Bastinado, boss?" one of them asked knowingly.

"The bitch on the bed," Snake replied with disdain. "Wide stance, guys."

I had never heard the term 'bastinado' but its meaning quickly became apparent. The first gangster, who was going by the street name 'Joker,' unscrewed the broom handle from the head, as Snake issued his next directive to Lela.

"On the floor, girl," he ordered my wife. "Lay on your back."

Lela's anxiety was evident as she followed Snake's command, and slowly lowered herself to the dirty carpet. Joker was holding the broom handle now, and as Snake's henchmen muscled Lela into position, their plan became clear. Grabbing Lela by her feet, the two men pulled her legs upright and told her to keep them straight. Spreading her legs apart, which I assume was the wide stance part of the plan, they began to tie her ankles to the broom handle.

They had evidently performed this task before, because within a couple of minutes my wife was secured to the broom handle by her ankles. The two black men held the wooden handle about three feet from the ground, presenting an easy target for Snake and his rattan cane.

"Get in there, cuckold," Snake ordered me. "You and Joker hold my bitch in place for her punishment."

I was shaking as I arose from my kneeling position, a combination of fear and humiliation. I was still butt-naked and Crystal's caresses had induced an erection. As soon as I approached the gangsters the teenage girl pointed out my obvious arousal.

"The cuck is hard," Crystal said derisively. "The prospect of Snake punishing his slut wife is exciting him. What a wimp."

All three of the men were laughing at me now, openly mocking my lack of manhood. I grabbed one end of the broomstick handle, and Joker and I lifted Lela until her ass was just above the carpet.

12