The Bully Pt. 24

Story Info
My wife fulfills her promise to fuck all of my coworkers.
10.7k words
3.65
9.9k
3
1

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock twitched reflexively as I absorbed Stacey's last words. I elected to remain lying on the bed, knowing that this would satisfy Stacey's requirements that my posture was not a dominant one. I was completely onboard with having my feet washed by the two young blondes, as this submissive cleansing act only served to increase my anticipation. In fact, the elevated suspense was similar to how I felt all those years ago when Samantha lovingly soaped up my asshole in her oversized shower enclosure, as I waited anxiously in the hope that my boss was about to give me a rim-job.

Crystal and Stacey left the room, returning shortly with a bowl of soapy water, two wash cloths and a pair of Egyptian cotton hand towels. They were still both naked, except for their high-heels and matching crotchless panties, and as they knelt together at the end of the bed, Crystal issued me some instructions.

"Scoot down the bed, Mark," my girlfriend said sweetly. "Let your legs hang over the edge so that your feet reach the bowl."

The water felt nice and warm as my feet sunk beneath its surface, and almost immediately Crystal was outlining my preferences to her teen friend.

"Mark likes a very soft touch, Stacey," my girlfriend began. "He enjoys it when I rake my nails across the soles of his feet, and loves them being gently tickled by my fingertips."

Stacey was a quick study, and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of two girls kneeling before me while they washed my feet. Occasionally, Crystal would suggest minor corrections to Stacey's technique, but for the most part I was unable to tell them apart. Once my feet were thoroughly scrubbed, Crystal and Stacey patted them dry, using the Egyptian cotton hand towels. These expensive towels were soft to the touch, extremely absorbent, and lint-free, which left my feet in the requisite spotless condition for a total pamper session.

"Ok, Mark," Crystal instructed. "Scoot back up on the bed, and prop your head up on a couple of pillows so that you can watch us give you a much deserved foot-worship session."

I wasn't sure how Stacey would feel about Crystal's choice of words, but there was no verbal pushback from her. This led me to assume that we were still within Stacey's comfort zone, as far as her aversion to dominant men was concerned. I felt like Stacey was amenable to the idea of pampering me, although I didn't know at the time that she needed a pretty big favor from me.

"Ok, the next step is to moisturize our hands," Crystal continued, as she shared the secrets of her foot pamper session with her best friend. "Use plenty of product, and focus on your finger pads."

It was the running commentary and the visual of their ritualistic preparation that I found so erotic, and as I watched the two of them condition their hands so that they would be soft to the touch, my cock slowly stiffened.

"I think Mark likes it so far, Crystal," Stacey said with a giggle, as she made eye contact with me and winked playfully.

The girls' attention to my feet began innocently enough, with Crystal taking the lead on one of my feet, and Stacey following on in quick succession, with the other one. It felt fantastic to have two sets of manicured nails raking across the soles and the arches of my feet. The pleasure ramped up exponentially as the two of them began to caress and tickle my soles with the soft fleshy undersides of their recently moisturized fingertips.

"Barely make any contact, Stacey," Crystal instructed. "Mark loves that particular caress."

The two young blondes tickled and tenderly caressed my feet and ankles for several minutes, smiling agreeably at me whenever I looked them in the eyes. My cock was completely erect by this time, and a drop of pre-cum was visible at the meatus. Crystal clocked it right away, as she was acutely aware of my physical reaction to certain kinds of sexual stimulation, and knew that I was prone to leaking.

"Let me get that for you, Mark," Crystal said playfully, as she inserted her index finger between her moist lips.

Crystal sucked on her finger for a few seconds until it was moist with saliva. Then, leaning slightly forward from her kneeling position, she wiped the very tip of her finger across my meatus, thereby scooping up the small droplet of seminal fluid. Moving her finger suggestively towards her mouth, Crystal maintained eye-contact as she extended her tongue, and in an exaggerated manner licked up the pre-cum from her finger pad.

"We can take turns with the clean-up, Stacey," my girlfriend informed her friend. "Keep an eye on it. Mark will leak profusely when we start licking and kissing his feet."

My cock throbbed at Crystal's provocative choice of words, which seemed almost designed to test Stacey's commitment to pamper me. I am not sure if Crystal threw that out there as a trial close, but after zero verbal pushback from Stacey, it appeared that I was still on track to receive a foot-worship session. Stacey and Crystal caressed and tickled my feet for a few more minutes, and then Crystal spoke up.

"Next we gloss our lips, Stacey," my young girlfriend instructed. "I know in the past we have always worn the same shade of lipstick when we pamper men, but tonight is different. We need two distinct shades of gloss, because Mark will enjoy the visual even more if he knows whose lips were where."

I watched on intently as they applied their respective lipgloss. Crystal opted for a very feminine shade of light pink, while Stacey painted her lips in a beautiful pastel peach color. Once they were glammed up, the two of them blew me an air kiss, and I responded by expelling another small drop of pre-cum.

"I will do the honors," Stacey said playfully, expertly mimicking the actions that my girlfriend had made earlier.

Stacey sucked the tip of her middle finger, which predictably left a small ring of peach gloss around it. Then, as I watched on intently, Stacey leaned forward and reached over to the tip of my cock, before scooping up my pre-cum from my meatus. Mirroring Crystal's actions, Stacey also looked me right in the eyes as she playfully ingested the first indicators of my impending climax. It was a sight to behold, and I let out a whimper of desire as Stacey toyed with me.

Once Stacey was done teasing me, she knelt back down, and smiled broadly at me. Then, on a barely perceptible signal from Crystal, their beautiful faces disappeared behind my feet, and I heard the faint smacking sounds of lips meeting flesh, as they began to pepper the soles of my feet with light kisses. Occasionally, a pair of bright blue eyes would emerge from just above my outstretched toes, twinkling mischievously, as if the girl was having the time of her life. It was a visual that would be seared into my long-term memory, and something that I would masturbate to years later.

When Crystal lowered her pink lips onto my big toe and began to suck it as if it were a cock, I figured we had reached the limit of Stacey's submission. However, to my surprise she simply followed suit, and I watched on as the two teens bobbed up and down on their respective toes, never breaking eye contact with me. Adding to the visual was the fact that as the two of them fellated my big toes, their lipgloss was transferred to both of my largest digits. As I lay passively on the bed, with my head propped up against two pillows, I observed as Stacey and Crystal kissed and licked the entirety of my feet. No square inch was left untouched, and they even licked between my toes, such was their desire to provide me with an all encompassing foot worship session.

Every few minutes, one of them would cease their pampering, and attend to the clean up of my prodigious flow of pre-cum. It felt as if the teenage blondes were willing to worship my feet all night, and it was me who finally broke under the sustained stimulation, and cried uncle.

"Stacey, Crystal," I whispered shakily, "I need release, please. Can you guys move your attention to my cock? I feel like I am about to burst, if I don't bust a nut soon."

Stacey let out a giggle as she processed the level of my arousal, and the two young women flashed each other a congratulatory smile.

"Like I said earlier, Mark," Stacey responded playfully. "Pace yourself. Crystal and I can probably coax four loads out of you tonight, and then you will be glad that you hadn't rushed. I promise that we will check off everything on your sexual bucket list, but let us work at our pace. We are no strangers to threesomes."

"Yes," Crystal added without censoring herself. "We pampered Snake in this exact manner on numerous occasions. And John took our reins multiple times too, although he had enjoyed the additional stimulation of the CumSlut."

"Jesus, Crystal," I responded reflexively. "Can you please engage your brain before you blurt out whatever is on your mind? I don't want to be constantly reminded about how many men my wife fucked during our marriage."

"Yes, Crystal," Stacey said in an exasperated tone. "Show some respect."

It was moments like these that made me yearn to be back with Samantha. No matter the occasion, Samantha never made a social faux pas, never embarrassed herself or anyone in close proximity with a poor choice of words. She embodied class, and was comfortable in any social setting. Crystal, by contrast, had sucked and fucked her way through an entire click of black gangsters, and was unable to censor herself under any circumstances.

To their credit, Stacey and Crystal did start to move their attention towards my swollen nuts and leaking cock-head, but their progress was tantalizingly slow. They licked, nibbled, kissed and sucked my ankles, my calves, my knees, (and the associated erogenous zones located right behind), until they ended up with their lips on my inner-thighs. As they moved slowly up my body, telegraphing their intent, the anticipation caused me to leak profusely. Every few minutes, one of them would offer to perform the clean-up ritual, which had been modified to use the lips instead of the fingertip.

It was phenomenal to watch the young blondes take turns to lower their mouths onto the tip of my cock to remove my pre-cum from my meatus. Of course, each attempt at clean-up resulted in a transfer of lipgloss to my glans, and by the time they were in position to give me a two-girl blowjob, my cock-head was covered in traces of light pink and pastel peach lipstick.

Crystal and Stacey took turns fellating me. When it was Crystal's turn to blow me, Stacey would lick my nuts or nibble my scrotum, all the while maintaining eye contact with me to maximize my enjoyment. However, when Stacey sucked my cock, Crystal lay next to me on the bed and whispered in my ear.

"I am so sorry for my history with John," my girlfriend began, the remorse evident in her voice. "I knew that he was fucking your wife, but I never thought for one moment that you and I would end up together. I will do everything in my power to make sure that you enjoy every single perverse sex-act that I performed for John, and much more," Crystal added. "I promise that you will take more from me than your nemesis ever did."

I don't know if they had pre-planned this or if it just unfurled naturally, but Crystal and Stacey edged me for the better part of forty-five minutes. At one point they played a game called 'deep-throat,' which as the name suggests involved seeing whose lips could go the deepest on my cock. Normally the results would have been subjective and difficult to quantify, but as they were both wearing different colored lipgloss, it was an easy contest to judge. Crystal's light pink lip covering was visible right at the base of my shaft, encircling my swollen nuts, as difficult as that was for me to comprehend. After numerous attempts to beat Crystal, Stacey finally conceded.

"You winning was a foregone conclusion, Crystal," Stacey freely admitted. "I just can't believe that you can take that much cock down your throat," Stacey added in amazement. "Holy shit!"

"We both knew that I would win, Stacey," Crystal said with a giggle. "I spent countless hours playing that game with Snake. I think the only girl who could ever beat me was Lela. That bitch could deep-throat a donkey."

And there it was again, a mindless, uncensored comment from my dumb bitch of a girlfriend. It was as if the whole universe was conspiring to make me regret my decision to leave Samantha for the CumSlut. I missed that classy, alluring woman with all of my heart, and despite the visual that the teenage blondes offered me as they worked in tandem to extract the next load from my nuts, I closed my eyes and imagined making love to my boss as I blew my load in Stacey's mouth.

After I blew my wad, a wave of benevolence towards the young blondes washed over me, which I soon realized was exactly what they were looking for. Trying to extract some concessions from me during my temporary moment of weakness, Crystal removed her lips from my scrotum and looked up at me adoringly.

"Stacey has been staying at the Dolphin Motel since being discharged from Promises rehab center, Mark," Crystal informed me. "She currently has no income and is seriously considering turning tricks to pay the motel rent."

"I only need to make sixty dollars a day to pay Moe and to feed myself, Mark," Stacey said. "That's only two or three blowjobs per day," she added, barely able to look me in the eye, such was her shame.

I looked on dumbfounded as this teenage goddess, with an overwhelming lack of self-worth, valued her oral service to men at twenty or thirty dollars per blowjob.

"I am not looking for any financial assistance from you, Mark," Stacey assured me, "but I know I can't suck off some dirty random stranger while I am sober. Once I start drinking, one thing will lead to another, and if I am earning my living on my knees, it won't be long before I have a relapse," Stacey added, with what appeared to be tears forming in her bright blue eyes.

"The recidivism rate for methamphetamine is ninety percent, Mark," Crystal added. "Stacey has no chance of long-term sobriety in that seedy environment. Joker runs the turf around the Dolphin Motel now, and he is an expert at tempting young girls to break their self-restraint."

"Joker regularly offers me a free hit, Mark," Stacey continued. "Although I have learned through experience that nothing in life is free. Also, Moe, that fat hairy prick who manages the Dolphin, is circling me like a vulture making me lewd offers for rent-free accommodation."

"Ugh," Crystal interjected. "Stay away from that asshole. After Snake was killed, I paid for my room by giving Moe sexual favors, and he ended up busting a nut four or five times every day. Fuck knows how much Viagra he was ingesting, but he was a walking hard-on."

I had heard enough. Stacey was an incredibly attractive teenage blonde, and the thought of her on her knees in front of Moe or Joker was nauseating to me.

"And going back home to your parents' house isn't an option, Stacey?" I asked, unaware of her family dynamic.

"Fuck no," Stacey responded emphatically. "My Dad is already so ashamed of me. I don't think he told anyone else about my stint in rehab, even though he was happy to foot the bill. I am a total embarrassment to my parents. I'd rather suck a stranger's cock than have to face my Dad again."

"You can move in here until you find alternate accommodation, Stacey," I offered. "And promise me that you will stay away from the Dolphin."

"Thanks, Papa," my girlfriend said enthusiastically. "I promise that you won't regret letting Stacey stay with us. We will keep your nuts completely drained."

"Yes, thank you, Mark," Stacey added, as she dried her eyes. "I will respect the fact that you are up early for work, and adhere to any house rules that you decide to impose. And, ditto to what Crystal just said. Whenever you feel like busting a nut, just let us know."

Unfortunately for me, our happy little three-way relationship only lasted about four weeks. However, during that brief period of time, the two eager to please young blondes sucked and fucked the shit out of me, until I was physically exhausted. Then one day after I came home from a long day at the office, Stacey was gone, and Crystal was crying her eyes out.

"Stacey relapsed," Crystal wailed. "She is back in Promises rehab facility. Her Dad flew in to California to check her back in. Luckily he didn't witness the worst of it."

"The worst of it, Crystal?" I repeated, hoping to be filled in on the missing details.

"When I got home from the mall, Stacey was no-where to be found," my girlfriend began. "She didn't answer her phone either even though I rang her number several times. Finally, after about the eighth call, a man answered Stacey's phone and told me that Stacey was too busy to talk right now. I recognized the voice immediately as Joker's."

"Jesus," I said reflexively. "That can't be good."

"I went straight to the Dolphin Motel," Crystal said, her voice quivering with fear. "Stacey was lying on the floor in one of the rooms surrounded by at least a dozen men, who were in the midst of jerking off on her."

"Bukkake party," I said with disgust. "Just like the one that Snake forced my wife to participate in."

"Exactly," Crystal said disdainfully. "They even had a young naked woman kneeling just inside the door, whose sole purpose was to get the guys hard for the main event."

"A fluffer," I said contemptuously.

"Yes, Mark," Crystal continued shakily. "In exactly the same humiliating manner that I was forced to perform for Snake, when he held the Bukkake party for Lela. Joker was running the show," Crystal continued, "But I recognized a few of the other men. Moe, the Dolphin manager was there. And your nemesis, John."

"Asshole," I cursed under my breath. "Fucking prick."

"I tried to intervene but there were just too many of them, Mark," Crystal added nervously. "Stacey was off her head, and even when I called out to her she didn't seem to recognize me. Joker must have laced her methamphetamine with Rohypnol or Ketamine to get her that spaced out."

"Why didn't you call the police, Crystal?" I asked naively, unfamiliar with the grave danger posed by being labeled a rat.

"Joker would snuff me out if I snitched on him to the police, Mark," Crystal responded fearfully. "No-one in that neighborhood would dare inform the cops. I tried to reason with Moe to break up the party, but he told me that his intent was to bust a nut on Stacey's face. I consider myself very lucky to have gotten out of that motel room without getting dragged into their sordid

party. As it was, in the melee I lost my panties, my crop-top and my high-heels," Crystal added.

"What the fuck?" I said angrily, as I contemplated my options. "Who the hell ripped your clothes off, Crystal?"

"You don't want to know, Mark," Crystal answered hesitantly.

"Who the fuck had the gall to take your panties from you, Crystal?" I yelled aggressively. "And how did you lose your crop-top?"

"There were hands everywhere, Mark," Crystal continued in a shaky voice. "A very intoxicated Joker pinned me up against the wall briefly, and removed my crop-top. Then he copped a feel, before trying to force me to my knees. Luckily, I managed to shake him off in his inebriated state. Two other gangsters grabbed my arms and held me still while John reached under my skirt and ripped my silky panties from me. As soon as he waved them in the air, several men tried to grab them from him. This gave me an opportunity to bolt for the door, but I left my high-heels behind in my panicked rush to bail."

"One day I am going to punish that prick, John," I said angrily. "If it's the last thing I do."

"Well, Mark," Crystal taunted me, "If you head down to the Dolphin Motel tomorrow and confront those guys, it will be the last thing you ever do. Why don't you just stay in your lane? You aren't man enough to square up to any of them. Especially John and Joker."