The Bungalow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers

"That's nice, I do hope you dispose of the cigars, the smell makes me nauseous!"

The cigars had gone, I completely agreed with her assessment of the smell. The London tobacconist that had looked at the single box I had taken him had drooled over it, and nearly fainted when I told him how many I had.

I would never ever have believed how much some people are willing to pay for cigars, no matter how prestigious and rare they might be. They ended up in a specialist auction, and were sold all around the world for ludicrous amounts of money. Not that I'm complaining, James was right, they more than paid for the house, lands, and the work. Admittedly, the work was all done at below the normal cost, I am in the business after all.

The post that day included a card from Lucy, detailing that she had arranged for a chef to attend us on Christmas day, to cook our dinner!

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I had so much food and drink that I could have fed the whole village Christmas dinner and still have enough left for New Year!

As the Viscontessa was going to be with me for Christmas I felt I had to get her at least a token gift, but what do you get for a lady of her age, who as far as I could see, wanted for nothing? A chat with my sister had solved the problem, at least I hoped it had. When I first met the Viscontessa, she was wearing country tweeds, so my sister suggested accessories to match, scarf, gloves, and heavy leather shoulder bag. I didn't scrimp, I got the best. They were only a token gift, but together they cost more than I'd paid for the house. I didn't begrudge it for a second, it was nothing compared to what she had obviously spent on 'provisions'.

Eleven thirty on the morning of Christmas Eve that big Rolls Royce made it's way up my drive. As I watched it approach I imagined the scene from sixty plus years ago when that sight would have been fairly commonplace. I wondered if Lucy felt the same way, she would have witnessed this many times I imagined.

I opened her door for her and she stepped out.

"Philip! It looks wonderful!" She exclaimed as she kissed me on both cheeks, not air kisses as was usual in this sort of greeting, but light touches, she was serious. "Show me everything!"

I started by pointing out the view, where I had removed the conifers.

"Yes, I noticed as I drove up the lane from the village, thank God for that, they looked fucking awful!"

WHAT!?

You could have have knocked me down with a feather, that was the last word in any language that I expected from the Viscontessa! She looked at me and laughed.

"No pretence Philip, I've been around the block a few times, I went to boarding school, and university, I've got just as much of a foul mouth as anybody, and I'm sure you have as well, so no walking on eggshells around each other, yes?"

She didn't know it, but then again maybe she did, she was no fool, but she had just made my life so much easier. I had been overwhelmed by the thought of this titled lady staying with me, I mean, how is one supposed to treat a lady like her? I was raised in a wealthy family, but not anywhere like in the same league as lucy. I didn't for one minute believe that this was language she was accustomed to using, she was breaking the ice, putting me at my ease, she knew exactly what she was doing.

My suspicion that she knew exactly what she was doing was confirmed when she took my arm and dragged me off towards the side of the house saying that she wanted a good look around and then a cup of tea and some dunking biscuits!

She looked up at the new roof, and asked what I'd done up there. The answer was fairly complicated because I'd completely replaced the whole roof. I explained that I had stripped off the old slates and felt, roofed the whole house in waterproof board, put six inches of polystyrene on the boards, put on another layer of boards, and then slated over that. The roof was now so insulated that I'd had to add opening roof lights to allow heat to escape in the summer. This seemed to amaze her, as she commented that in the old days the attics had been so cold in winter and hot in summer that people had been unable to be in them for more than ten minutes. They had been unable to house the servants in them.

Our next point of comment was the swimming pool. I'd had it cleared out, but nothing else. It would take specialist knowledge to really do anything with it so I was leaving it until the next summer to decide whether to even keep it.

I'd paid a local farmer to come round with a large tractor and cutter and mow as much of the lawns as he could get at. It had made a huge difference to the look of the land, it now looked at least a bit cared for.

Once in the house Lucy's obvious happiness shone through. She was more than pleased with everything that I'd done. She was particularly happy about the old fashioned leather sofas and chairs. They had been of such quality that I hadn't thought twice about calling in a specialist upholstery company and having them cleaned up and refurbished, they didn't look new, but they were very clean and ridiculously comfortable. After her requested cup of tea and biscuits we toured the house. I'd had all the big old cast iron radiators cleaned and powder coated, she loved them, she was also surprised at how hot they now got, saying that she was sure they never got so hot in the past.

The bedrooms I had had completely re-furnished. I had only prepared two of the bedrooms, I saw no need to rush to complete the others. I had purchased king sized beds for both rooms along with appropriate furniture. One of the rooms had already had an attached bathroom, I had assumed this was the original master suite. The other room I had had a doorway put in to attach it to one of the remaining three bathrooms. Lucy was impressed, and said she was surprised at the level of detail I had shown.

The cellars were a surprise as well. Now fitted with proper lighting they were quite a revelation to her, not least the new oil fired boiler, about five hundred percent more efficient than the old one. I had started cleaning up the wine and spirits racks, but hadn't finished, she said she was eager to see if any of it was still drinkable. I could have told her that what I had tried so far certainly had been, but decided to wait until we ate later to spring that on her.

Back upstairs she told me how impressed with everything she was, she described it as a new, but nevertheless 'old' house, she loved it!

I decided to offer her a glass of sherry, to which she replied that she thought I'd never ask! An Amontillado, from the cellar, had her mewling in pleasure, and the second glass didn't touch the sides! We relaxed, sitting on a couple of the sofas and Lucy kicked off her shoes and said how relaxing the house was.

I looked across at her. Lady Avotelli, looking very very relaxed, was an enticing sight. She had told me that she was to be seventy years old in a few days time, but she certainly didn't look it. Her shoulder length blonde hair, I realised was probably dyed, framed a face that said 'well maintained fifty'. She was tall, thin, but not skinny or emaciated, she appeared to have a well defined bust. All in all she was a very attractive woman, a very very attractive woman!

She noticed me looking.

"Do you find me attractive Philip?"

I had to be honest with her, she deserved that.

"Yes, yes I do, you're a very beautiful lady!"

She looked at me and raised her glass, as if toasting me.

"Good, I'm glad, because I was rather hoping to not spend too many nights alone in my bed!"

That was an invite I couldn't ignore or refuse. I went over to her, knelt on the floor near her head and said, "You won't have to!" As I leaned down towards her her free hand came up and pulled me down into probably the most sexually charged kiss I'd ever experienced. Our sherry flavoured mouths locked onto each other's, our tongues danced around each other's, she may have been old enough to be my mother, or perhaps nearly my grandmother, but it didn't matter, she was all sexual woman, and we both knew it.

Taking her glass from her, I put it to one side and and we began our kissing all over again. With her hands free she was able to stroke my hair, then my back, and then moved her hands down to my buttocks. As we kissed we talked, or rather she talked. She told me of her short lived marriage to an Italian nobleman, of his killing himself and his younger brother in his Lamborghini at over a hundred and fifty miles an hour, of her life as a carefree young woman and her loneliness for the last thirty years.

I was interested, I needed to be, because I needed her to maintain her interest in me. I'm no saint, I've never claimed to be, and I hadn't had a girlfriend in a few years, so suddenly finding an older, but very attractive woman more than willing to jump in the sack with me was something I wasn't going to pass up.

Lucy's hands had moved from my buns round the front and were trying rather unsuccessfully to unfasten my trousers. I stood, and as I unfastened and dropped my trousers and underwear I watched the Viscontessa reach under her skirt and pull down her pants, which she then threw to one side.

I was rampant, and kneeling back down on the sofa between her open legs I had no difficulty in finding her entrance and sliding in. She was incredibly wet, which at her age I hadn't expected. She was so wet in fact that I slid all the way in in one movement. Wet, but remarkably tight, I slid into soft velvet. Her claim to have a vulgar mouth was proven as she whispered..

"Oh yes, that's so good, fuck me Philip, fuck me hard!"

I obliged. We must have been a strange sight, the two of us. Lady Avotelli, laid on the sofa with her skirt pulled up above her waist, her knees drawn up, her legs open, and me with my naked backside going up and down as I fucked her.

I found that the most pleasurable thing was to actually give her pleasure. When I realised this, I determined to make her scream. Pulling out made her complain, but when I moved downwards and first ran my tongue around her enlarged vulva she changed her tune.

"Oh my God, yes!"

I licked her crease, pushing my tongue into her before gripping her lips with mine and pulling. The resultant squeal was most gratifying, as was the moaned "fuck!" as I found her clitoris and tightened my lips onto it and sucked. I flicked her little hard nub with my tongue, resulting in her arching her back and giving me the scream I was hoping for.

I thought that perhaps I was taking a big risk making her react quite so violently, at her age I was worried about making her hurt herself, never mind me hurting her, so I pulled my head away, worked my way back up her body and slid my cock back deep within her. She was not what I would have expected, she could have been thirty years younger as she encouraged me to drive into her harder and deeper, her finger nails starting to cut their way into the flesh of my posterior. With a feeling of swelling I gave a grunt and and felt myself burst into her, pulsing with the effort to fill her with my seed. I was rewarded by yet another squeal and arching of her back as she screamed out that she was coming! I think that was the very first time that I had orgasmed in unison with a lover, the result was an incredible flood of our combined fluids pouring out past my deeply inserted penis. When I pulled out, the flood turned into a tsunami as it came bursting out of her.

A laugh, a giggle, and a dozen or so leather cleaning wipes later we pulled ourselves together and decided to unpack the various boxes that had arrived addressed to her.

She really had spared no expense, how we would ever use the amount of food and drink contained in those boxes was beyond me. There was easily enough to withstand a siege. After spending a couple of interesting hours unpacking everything Lucy said she wished to go down into the village for a walk around and to see if the little parish church was holding a midnight mass. I offered to accompany her, but she said she wanted to just wander around on her own so I waved her off as she drove down the driveway.

One of the boxes we had opened was the Christmas dinner ingredients to be left ready for the chef arriving. It contained a rack of beef ribs and a smallish turkey, and a set of instructions to put them in the oven at a given time at a given temperature, and to basically leave everything else for the chef.

My jobs done for the day I changed into some workout clothes and went for a run. Around the inside perimeter of the property and then out into the lane and down to the village. I saw Lucy's car in the village but no sign of the lady herself. Back to the property and again around the perimeter. As I slowed down and approached the door Lucy came back up the driveway.

I was hot and sweaty, and needed a quick drink and then a shower. As we entered the bungalow together Lucy commented on my sweaty state and said she'd fix is both a drink while I got in the shower. I would have preferred to do it the other way around, but decided to just have a quick glass of water in my bathroom, I really did need that shower.

I'd only been under the shower for a minute or two when Lucy came waltzing in, a glass of obvious champagne in each hand. She was naked, her long shapely legs still supported by high heels. I still found it difficult to comprehend that this sexy vivacious woman was the same 'Lady' that drove a Rolls Royce, and mixed with the elite of polite society.

It would be unrealistic to describe Lucy as having the body of a twenty something, she didn't. She is a mature woman, with a mature body. That isn't to say she isn't attractive, because she certainly is. Her breasts were full, but in keeping with her slim figure, without a bra they did have a slight drop, but that didn't detract from their beauty. Her areola were just a shade or two darker than her breasts, her nipples firm and proud. Her belly was flat, with just a tiny ripple of underlying fat. Her mound was shaven smooth, a fact I had barely registered earlier that afternoon when I had pleasured her with my mouth.

She handed me one of the glasses and drank from her own before asking me if I liked what I saw? What wasn't there to like? I told her so, and as she took my now empty glass from me and put it on the side with hers she commented that I was only saying that to placate her.

"If you take those heels off and get in here, I'll do more than just placate you."

"Oh you naughty boy! But I can't get in there with you, think of my hair! No, I'll just go find a nice firm bed to lie on and wait for you to come ravish me."

The first thought to enter my head was 'shower caps!' I knew I'd overlook something!' The second thought was that I needed to get dry, and quickly!

I found Lucy in the bedroom I had allocated her, laid naked on top of the covers, a devilish grin on her face. I was naked, my erection pointing the way I needed to go, straight to her. As I climbed up on the bed with her she reached out and grasped my cock, pulling me to her face.

Tentatively she licked my hard purple head. She must have approved because she then attempted to swallow the whole of my engorged length. I'm not the greatest endowed man, but I was too large for her to carry out that manoeuvre, and with about half my cock in her mouth she began sucking and moaning at the same time.

I managed to swing around and bring my mouth down to her smooth swollen vulva. A few light kisses and her legs gently parted, giving me access to her hot opening. We made out, head to crotch, both of us licking and sucking at the other's genitals. Lucy was pouring, I'd never seen so much cum from a woman, not even on a porn site. As for me, I was as hard as steel, I felt harder and more swollen than I could ever recall, and maybe it was this that finally made Lucy pull away and demand that I fuck her.

With her legs up almost to her breasts I plunged into her, her breasts swaying from side to side as I hammered into her. I leaned down and captured a nipple with my mouth, sucking it in as she let out a loud gasp. It was hard to believe that the woman under me was double my age, she was feisty and passionate, sexy, and refined, all in one. I felt her fingertips claw at my back as she let out loud moans and gasps, demanding more and harder. The sound of our passion reverberated around the room as I felt us both stiffen and then burst together as our crescendo's came together.

We lay on the bed together for about half an hour before I arose and left her to sleep, her soft snores confirming her state. I covered her in a duvet before going and dressing, and then fixing some food.

It was quite late when Lucy came into the lounge, she was fully dressed, and as I had come to expect, she looked beautiful and very elegant. I gave her a cup of tea and a plate of sandwiches that I had prepared earlier. She ate with gusto. She looked at me, rather pensively I thought.

"Do you mind Philip? I mean, do you really mind that I have invaded your home, and your Christmas, and you?"

"Why would I mind? I'm having the best Christmas of my life, I only hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!"

She laughed out loud. "Oh, I'm enjoying every minute, and it's not over yet, it's only just beginning!"

Just a little later, at her request we walked together down to the little parish church for midnight mass. I don't remember ever going before but she seemed very keen to go so we went. The church was small and the congregation tiny, we sat at the very back.

We weren't in there very long, and when the service was over we headed home in a typical Cornish fog. The fog was swirling around us as Lucy held my arm and we trudged up the road.

"I love this Philip, I love the atmosphere, the fog, everything! And I love the company, I wish we had met and done this year's ago!"

When we arrived back at the bungalow I got us both a glass of my cellar'd wine and asked if she would like to watch anything on the TV, there were still films showing and she'd had quite a long nap earlier. She said "no", she had a better idea. Pulling her mobile phone from her bag she sat next to me and played me a video.

There I was, on the bed with her fucking her for all I was worth as she screamed for more! I couldn't believe she'd recorded us! I must have looked shocked, but she laughed and said I could delete it if I wanted to, she'd recorded us in case it was a one off, so she had more than just a memory of our time together.

"I'm getting old Philip, this sort of thing isn't going to happen to me very much more, I have to make the most of it, and enjoy it while I can. Today was the first time in nearly twenty years for me."

I couldn't be angry, and watching myself fuck her was having a swelling effect on me, which she couldn't help but notice.

We laughed as we tore each other's clothes off, we would both have a lot more than just a few memories after this Christmas, and Lucy never did get to sleep in her bed alone, not that she used her own much anyway.

This seemed like a good place to end the story. A follow up? Let me know. Thanks for reading.

Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers
12