The Bunker Project Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman doesn't say anything she just starts to cry. Paul doesn't know what to do so he says, "Please don't cry. We will get this straightened out. Perhaps your husband got put on the wrong flight."

Jade seemed to cry harder now before saying, "No he isn't on the wrong flight. He's dead and now i'm going to be sent away." Seeing her cry washed away any of the anger Paul had been feeling from earlier. All he could think about now was how to comfort this woman.

Jade asks him through her sobs, "What will happen now? It was supposed to be my husband, brother, and my brother's wife but now it's just me."

Paul tells her, "You still have a place here. Your spot was already prepared when you and your family were selected. While we are sorry for the loss of your husband and we will be at a loss without his engineering expertise, you are still welcome here. Until we reach a point where the population requires it you will have your suite to yourself but after that point you might be moved or others might be moved in with you assuming you aren't together with another resident at that point and they move in with you."

Jade is surprised by his answer and can't believe she gets to stay. She was certain they would send her away when they found out her husband wasn't with. It was him they had recruited in the first place. She was just there to accompany him. She thinks about the rest he said not understanding by what he meant by together with another resident. Paul finally asks, "Do you mind if I ask what happened to your husband?"

Jade looks at him wiping a tear from her cheek and sighs before explaining, "We were driving from where we lived in Wisconsin. JayJay my husband hated flying so we decided to drive out to California, which was dumb because he would need to fly from there anyway. But we just got into California and it was my brother's turn to drive. He wasn't used to the big highways and he accidently started driving down the wrong side of the highway. I was asleep at the time and the screeching and screaming woke me up. It must have awoken JayJay up too and he freaked out and he tried to reach for the steering wheel. I undid my belt to try to stop him but I wasn't quick enough. The car swerved really hard and I got thrown out the window. I must have gotten super lucky because I landed in the shoulder and it was pretty sandy so I didn't get hurt but they turned right into the path of a semi. The semi smashed the car down the road and that was when I fainted. When I woke up I was in the hospital and they told me no one else made it. I have no other family and had no place to go so I continued here."

What a terrible thing to happen Paul thinks. "I'm sorry for your loss. You still have a place here as I said if you want it." He tells her.

She lets out a sigh of relief when he says that, "Oh my god. Thank you so much. Yes I still want to be here. I was so certain you would send me away."

Looking through her file he notices most of it hadn't been filled out. "Seems when your husband filled out the forms we sent. He didn't put much in for yours. So let's just go through quick and get it taken care of and then we can get you on to the next step."

"Okay that sounds good." Jade says.

"Okay first off name, age, and where you are from." Paul asks.

"Jade Cook. I'm 26 and from Wisconsin like I said." She replies.

"Next up what sort of education and job experience do you have?" He asks.

"Umm just that I graduated high school and only worked minimum wage places like fast food and stuff. JayJay made enough that I didn't really need to work."

Jotting down her answers in the forms, he also updated the computer files to match making sure to note the deaths of the other residents. "Okay final thing. What sort of job would you like while here?" He asks.

She looks at him unsure what to answer. "Umm I don't really know. I didn't know we would have jobs here. I thought I would just be at home taking care of kids when JayJay and I finally had some. I don't even know what's available or what I would be good at."

It would take too long to go over everything with her so he says, "We will figure that out later I guess. Okay for the next week you will need to be in quarantine so we can monitor your health and check if you need any preventative things given to you. If you would follow me i'll show you to where you will be for that time."

When he stands up she finally looks him up and down. She hadn't paid much attention when he called her in too afraid she was being sent away but she was taken by Paul's looks. She sees that he has no wedding ring on his finger and wonders why he isn't married. Jade doesn't know why but she feels herself getting excited. The only guy she had ever been with is her husband and they were high school sweethearts. She hasn't really thought about any other men in a sexual way other than crushes on celebrities.

Once they reach her quarantine room Paul gets a good look at the girl as she roams the room. The more he looks her over the more he finds her attractive so it wouldn't take much encouragement on her part to escalate things if that was what she wanted. There was something about the girl that reminded him of someone he knew back when he was a teenager. Back then he had been in a committed relationship but that didn't mean that he didn't pick up on the vibes the girl was putting out.

Jade and that girl had an uncanny resemblance to each other even down do the same curious eyes. He remembered how the girl used to check him out in their science class that they shared and how much it drove his girlfriend at the time crazy. It was almost like the world was offering him a redo. Remembering his promise that he made to himself he shook off the sexual thoughts about young Jade.

"Do you have any questions about anything?" He asked her as she plopped down on the bed.

"Umm... How will I eat in here? I mean there is no kitchen or anything." She quietly asked.

"Oh, well one of the staff will bring you meals three times daily. If there are any foods you would prefer not to have just let the worker know when they drop off the food. We don't have every type of food here but we have most and we are willing to accommodate just about any normal diet." Paul explains to her.

"Oh ok, that sounds good I guess. How long am I going to be stuck in here again?" She asked looking directly in his eyes for the first time.

"Quarantine lasts six days. After that you will be taken out and brought to your permanent home. All of your personal belongings will have already been delivered to the residence and there will be a pocket somewhere in your suite that will walk you through the basics of everything. If you have any questions that fall beyond that, I am always free to answer what you might be curious about." Paul responded.

"Do you have any other questions beyond that or is that all you wanted to know?" He asked her.

Jade looked him over and seemed to be thinking hard about something but sat there in silence. When her eyes moved up to look into his and his did the same in response, her face blushed and she turned her head away. She moved her head back as if to say something again but still nothing came out of her mouth.

Paul picked up on the fact that she wanted to say something but he wasn't going to force the girl to uncomfortably spit it out. He didn't want to make her any more uneasy than he already was. The girl had already had a hard time before coming there and he wasn't about to make it worse.

She finally looked back at him again and her mouth seemed to be working this time.

"Umm what do I do about clothes? Am I supposed to wear this dirty old things for a whole week?" She asked nervously.

"Oh no, sorry about that, I forgot to explain that part. In those cabinets right there are a few changes of clothes. They should be the right size or at least close to the right size. When they get dirty, just place them in one of the bags in the drawer next to the cabinet and someone will pick them up and wash them for you. They aren't the most glamorous I know but they will do until you are back with your own clothes after quarantine. There is also a robe hanging in the bathroom next to the towels and toiletries that you can wear as well." He explains.

He was supposed to walk her through all those parts of the quarantine right away but he had got side tracked thinking about his past.

"Is there anything else you want to ask?" He says to her.

"Umm... No I don't think so. Well none that I can think of right now at least. I mean this whole thing is kinda overwhelming and I'm sure my brain isn't exactly firing on all cylinders right now either." She says back with a cute little laugh.

"Alright then, if you think of anything or need anything don't be afraid to ask. I need to get going since there are others waiting to get checked in." He tells her.

She gives him a huge smile and her brown eyes seem to sparkle a little bit extra.

"Again thank you for letting me stay here. I hope that I can eventually earn my place like my husband would have." She tells him.

Paul just nods in reply and starts to head for the door before he remembers he still needs her blood sample. After a quick draw of her blood, he wishes her well and heads out the door with her completed folder in hand.

As he gets back to the interview room he recognizes the last people waiting, Jeff Carlson was one of the financial investors to the bunker project. His family must have been the pre-screened family that he had left. It made sense though because Jeff would have been familiar with the induction processes. He had only met Jeff's wife a couple times but he dreaded seeing her again and his daughter Cori who always struck Paul as spoiled the times he had seen her.

Calling the group into the office, Paul took a drink of water to clear up the dryness that built up when he was with Jade in her room. Jeff was the first into the room followed by his daughter Cori. The other with them he didn't recognize but he would learn it was Cori's friend Kristy, who can't seem to take her eyes off Paul after seeing him. Kristy thinks to herself, I can't wait to get him alone, but decides to behave as they are processed in.

It turned out that since the time Paul had last seen Jeff, he and his wife had gotten divorced. That was certainly a relief for Paul as he wasn't looking forward to her terrible attitude. It also meant the group of four was now just a group of three. That would make things easier for the day and by some strange bit of circumstances somehow put him back at the twenty two people he was supposed to have. Perhaps Erica had been aware of that when she separated the folders.

As Paul goes over the basics of everything with Jeff, Kristy whispers to Cori, "Hey let's have fun with him together." Cori is unsure but is comfortable after having done something similar before with another boy closer to their age. Having been pre-screened it doesn't take long before they get everything taken care of. The walk to the residences goes without any happenings. Showing them their suite Jeff gets bored and asks where the bar is. Paul pulls up the map on his television and points him in the direction of the entertainment district.

As he is about to leave, the girls pull him back into the common area and ask him, '"Can you stay for a minute? We have some questions." Paul goes back in and they all sit on the couch. The girls ask random questions about things in the bunker while sneakily signaling each other to go further with their plan.

Kristy excuses herself to the bathroom, leaving Paul alone with Cori. He asks her more about herself and she answers everything with as little of a response as she can. Behind them Paul hears Kristy ask, "I have a question for you now." Paul turns to look at her and there she is standing completely naked. Paul feels himself start to grow in his pants. Kristy has a great body. Her full C-cup breasts sit perky on her chubby body. The erect nipples standing out from half dollar sized dark areolas. Her pussy is completely shaved hairless exposing her pussy hidden behind a swollen set of dark large pink lips.

Kristy sees she has his full attention and continues her question, "My question is you have two naked beautiful women ready to please you in every way you can imagine."

"What do you do?" He hears Cori ask. With that Paul turns to look at her, she too is now naked having stripped when his attention was on Kristy.

His brain shuts off at this point guided by his dick he tells them, "I take them to the bedroom and make them prove it. Surely bad girls such as yourselves deserve to be punished for such a brazen breaking of the rules."

With that both girls smile, giggling while each take one of his hands guiding him to what would be Kristy's room. They quickly get his clothes off him kissing his body as they take each bit of clothes off. Paul had never been with two women at once before yet here he was. They both crawl onto the bed wiggling their asses at him as they do. Paul follows after them his dick firmly in his hand. Finding Cori's pussy first, Kristy moves in front of her friend as Paul slides into Cori doggystyle. Cori licks her friend's pussy just as she had done so many times before. He takes hold of her hips and slams into her, his dick driving her insane.

Kristy is the first to hit her point of no return covering Cori's face in her juices but Cori isn't far behind, Paul's cock is too much for her. Feeling her squeeze his cock almost begging to fill her, he can't hold back and lets loose deep in her. Cori's pussy milks every drop it can until he stops shooting in her and pulls out. It hadn't occurred to him that he forgot the condom again. He had been in too much of a hurry once he saw her plump juicy ass presented in front of him.

Paul is still rock hard much to their surprise and they move around so that Kristy gets her turn. Kristy had chosen to just scoot down the bed while Cori moved to side, leaving Kristy waiting eagerly on her back with her legs spread in anticipation. Paul gives Cori's juicy ass a gentle slap before he moves over to Kristy sliding into her easily combining her friends juices with her own as he slams in her. Missionary had never been her favorite but it just may be now. Cori now slightly recovered from her massive orgasm returns the favor of her friend and sits on her face while Kristy began sucking Paul's cum out of her best friend's pussy.

Kristy can't believe how good he feels and knows she's not far off from cumming herself but wants to hold off. She doesn't know if he will stop and switch again if she does and she wants his cum in her too. She doesn't have to worry about that though as she finished that thought she hears him grunt and then feels him start to spurt his cream in her. A little out of breathe Paul pulls out and lays back watching as the two friends kiss and try to get all his cum out of each other's pussies in a 69 position.

Watching the two chubby little minxes play, it doesn't take long before Paul is back up and ready to go again. Being the one still facing him, Cori sees he's ready and breaks from Kristy climbing onto his lap. Kristy says, "Hey not fair my turn to go first."

Cori says back, "Not my fault I got here first." Paul bends down kissing her DD-cup tits teasing her sensitive nipples. Cori starts moaning for him in response. He pulls her up further on his chest while her hand reaches back guiding him back in her.

She can't believe how full she feels, he's definitely got the biggest cock she has ever had. Their pace quickly starts working into a frenzy, her moans loud drowning out the sound of everything else in the room. Kristy is rubbing herself watching her friend waiting for her turn hoping she doesn't wear him out. Almost as if reading her mind Paul looks over and tells her, "Don't worry there will be more for you too."

Cori is working on her 4th orgasm at that point while bouncing in his lap, coming down from the last she pulls his head up to her lips and quietly says to him, "Do you like my pussy?"

Paul grunts what sounded like yes while slamming her up and down. She continues, "Bet it felt good to fill me with your cum didn't it? Just thought you'd love to know i'm not on the pill and I'm very fertile. When I say very fertile, I mean 'very' fertile. In case the first time didn't do the job you should probably give me some more just to be sure." Hearing her say that is too much, Paul slams her down hard and sprays inside her, his cock feeling like a fire hose that is trying to put out a fire deep inside her. It's the most intense feeling she has ever felt and she falls on top of him as her body convulses.

They lay in each other's arms for a few minutes before Paul remembers he promised Kristy more. He kisses Cori tasting a combination of all three of their juices on her lips. Cori then flops onto the bed absolutely spent. He moves down to where Kristy lays, she turns over for him with her ass in the air and wiggles it enticingly. He lifts her just enough that he can get himself in before he pushes her against the mattress taking her in a makeshift pronebone position but nearly piledriving into her.

The fucking is an up and down mix of pain and pleasure from the rough sex, Kristy has never felt anything like it before but loves it. Two orgasms later and Paul fills her a second time as well. Paul kisses her neck while still in her and asks her softly, "Are you on the pill?"

She tells, "Yeah but I wish I wasn't."

After multiple orgasms for both girls, Paul gets cleaned up and leaves the two little chubby sluts to lie on the bed to ride out the post sexual bliss he had just caused. With all the inductions done for the day, Paul retires back to his suite and collapses on his bed. There would be no way he could keep this up he thought. He would need to start behaving himself better.

The week flew by with no issues arising. Deciding it best to escort them himself, Paul made his way to gather Cathy and Greg from quarantine. He didn't want a repeat of Greg trying to sexually harass another of the young women that lived in the bunker. Cathy and her husband are surprised to see Paul as their guide when they leave their respective rooms. The elevator ride goes by silently for the most part outside of the young boy who was part of another family that was with them in the small metal box.

Once they hit the bottom, the other family and their guide were the first to depart since Paul held Cathy and Greg back to give space. As they stepping out into the large space, the married couple is completely amazed by the size of the Bunker. Greg can see the smile on Paul's face as he sees them looking on in awe at what he built.

This is enough that Greg just scoffs at the terrible quality of the place and then mumbles something to himself before he wanders off disappearing to who knows where. Paul didn't care as long as he didn't have to deal with him anymore. Paul decides to show Cathy to the kitchen where she will work being that she's one of the chefs since it's along the way to their suite.

Cathy is blown away again by the size of the kitchen. It was at least twice the size she had imagined it would be in her mind when she tried to visualize it during her quarantine. Everything there seemed like it was state of the art. Some of the equipment were the very same she had seen used in massive industrial kitchens and those belonging to the most renowned chefs of the world. It may not have been her very own restaurant like she had always envisioned but it was still beyond her wildest dreams.

Cathy's first thought was to thank him again for this opportunity. Without Greg around there was no one to yell at her for giving another man a hug. Before Paul even knew what hit him her arms were wrapped around his broad chest and she was telling him thank you over and over. She could feel just how muscular he was as he was pressed against her.