The Bunker Project Ch. 04

Story Info
Some home movies lead to more questions.
9k words
4.58
4.6k
12
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

********

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 4: Jealousy

Third Week of March 2024

Hungry after the swim and his bit of fun in the shower, Paul made his way into the entertainment district in search of something to eat. Eyeing up all the different restaurants and seeing nothing open yet that sounded appealing, he instead made his way to the supply depot. The supply depot was pretty much the grocery store for the residents of the bunker. Each resident was allotted so much to buy per month so that the supplies could span everyone equally.

Grabbing a small cart Paul made his way from aisle to aisle tossing anything in that might seem appealing for a meal. By the time he reached the check out his cart sat over heaped with food. The nagging voice of his mother instantly played out in his head telling him 'never shop while you are hungry.' Thankfully they also happened to have cloth bags he could use to carry everything back to his place. He had used nearly all his allotment for that month in the one purchase but it was fine because he got more than enough food to tide him over.

On his way back to his suite he spotted Jade walking along the path with a look of uncertainty on her face. She motioned for Paul to come over to her and he did. As Paul got closer the nervousness on her face grew even more obvious. "Is it ok if we talk for a minute?" She asked him.

"Sure, there is a bench right there let's sit and we can talk." Paul answered. Jade continued to fidget with her hands as they sat and Paul placed his bags on the ground next to him.

Neither saying a word at first before Jade finally managed to get out, "Umm i'm not sure where to start."

"It's alright, just say whatever you are comfortable with." He tells her.

"Ok well I guess I just want to first say that I don't regret what we did. It was beyond anything I ever experienced before. Granted you are only the second person i've ever done anything with. I guess what i'm trying to say is that I really enjoyed what we did but...." She says to him with a bit of fear in her voice.

"But you don't want to do anything like that again." Paul finishes for her.

"No. God No. I loved it and would love for something like that again. I'm just not ready is all. I mean I just lost my husband and I feel so guilty like I cheated on him. That sounds crazy I know. I mean, how could it be cheating when he's dead? I loved him so much and sure we had our ups and downs but I was his and he was mine. We were supposed to make millions of babies and grow old together and now here I am hardly any time has gone by since he died and i'm having sex, amazing sex truly, with another guy." Jade gets out before tears start to flow down her cheeks.

Paul sets his bags down and pulls the sobbing girl into his arms. "I'm sorry, this is my fault I should have never put you in this situation. I should have respected the fact you were still grieving and not done anything with you." He says trying to comfort her.

Only it doesn't comfort her, instead she cries harder. "Oh god you hated sex with me. I knew it. I knew I wasn't any good at it." She cried out.

Pulling her tighter he tells her, "No I really enjoyed the sex with you. I think you have an incredible body and you were definitely good at it." Her crying stopped enough that she pulled her head back and looked up at him. The tears had smeared her makeup and black streaks ran down her face.

"You're just saying that. You probably hated it and you are just saying that to get the crying girl away from you so she doesn't make a scene." Jade says dropping her face before tears begin to flow again.

Taking her face in his hand, he pulls her back up to look at him and then bends down and kisses her on the lips. The kiss doesn't last long but it's enough to get the point across. "Now you stop that. I absolutely enjoyed it and if I had to do it all over again I would. As a matter of fact whenever you are ready, I would love to do it again." He tells her.

"Do you really mean that?" She asks him.

"Absolutely. That is when you are ready. I'm sorry that I didn't understand you might not have been ready before but I know how you feel now and i'll wait as long as you need until you feel comfortable with it." He tells her with a smile.

She is beaming now. "You really mean that? You would wait for me?" She asks him.

"Of course I would." He replies. Jade says nothing to him at first but then she kisses him. Before he can process what she was doing, her lips left his and she was running off.

'What a crazy day' Paul thought. Grabbing his bags he continued towards his building. So many thoughts were racing through his mind. Perhaps what she said to him was a good thing. It might be a good idea to cool it with his sexual escapades. Stepping into the elevator he still hated that he lived on the top floor as he had already grown tired of spending so much time in an elevator.

Walking down the hall he noticed someone standing by his doorway. Since no one else lived on his floor they must have been there to see him. When he moved closer he saw that it was in fact Sarah. While part of him still craved her sexually, the fact that she was there seemed like a bad idea. After all she had been in a brawl in his place with another girl not even a day ago.

Sarah smiled as he stepped up and sat his bags down outside the door to fish out his key card. Part of her was telling her to rip her clothes off and tell him to take her right there in the hallway but she reminded herself she was here for a reason. "I'm sorry about this morning. I don't know what got over me. I mean seeing that other girl here, I don't know it just triggered something in me and I saw red." Sarah says.

"Her name is Kristy." Paul says in reply.

"Sorry, when I saw Kristy here and I saw how much you and her were enjoying each other. I guess I got really jealous. I came to tell you it won't happen again." She says.

Looking down at her he could see the sincerity in her eyes but he also remembered how the day had played out and then to the conversation he just had with Jade. "Thank you for saying that. I can tell you truly mean it. I think what's best for everyone right now though is if we just let things cool down and then we see how things are once things settle." He tells her.

He can see the sadness in her eyes. Bending down he gives her a quick kiss. "This doesn't mean things are over so don't think that. We all just need a little breather. Things were moving a bit quicker than they probably should have but it doesn't mean anything between us is over if you understand what i'm saying." He explains.

The sadness is still there in her eyes but the look she gives him tells Paul that she understands what he's saying. Sarah wasn't expecting this when she had come over. She was hoping he would quickly forgive her and they would spend the rest of the day in his bed making love to each other. Now he was practically rejecting her and it stung.

Paul pulled her into a hug and she hugged him tightly back. Breaking the hug he tells her, "I need to get this food put away. If you need to talk or anything comes up this is my number." He says taking out a small card that had his info on it. He wouldn't normally give out something like that as those cards were really meant for the upper level management people of the bunker to be able to contact him if anything was wrong. He didn't want her to think he just used her and was kicking her to the curb so to speak.

Looking over the small card Sarah looked back at him and says, "Ok but what good is this? Our phones don't work down here." Paul forgot because of how things played out with the Whites he hadn't explained that everyone had a new phone waiting for them that worked on a network within the bunker. Granted they wouldn't be able to make calls to outside the bunker because that would just be bad for security but they could use them to talk to other residents.

"About that, I kind of forgot to explain to you and the rest of your family that there is a phone network here and each of you has a phone to use." Paul says.

"Oh so you were in such a hurry to come fill me up with your dick that you forgot a few things huh?" Sarah says back with a huge smirk on her face.

"Well it wasn't like that." He says even if she was partly correct.

"Relax i'm just messing with you. Remember it was me who originally instigated things after all. Well unless you were planning to come shove that delightful cock in me anyways." Sarah says sticking her tongue out at him.

"You shouldn't do that unless you plan to use it." He says playfully back.

"Well maybe I do." She says with another smirk.

Paul was losing control again. Just the thought of her running her tongue over his cock was having the desired effect that Sarah had wanted. Shaking those thoughts out of his head, he calmed himself back down. "I really do need to get these put away. Go talk to the clerk in the building next to the supply depot and he will get you your phone. And be sure to tell the others the same." He tells her. When he picks the bags back up and his hands are full, Sarah takes the opportunity to give him a nice long kiss on the lips.

When the kiss is over he watches as her large ass struts down the hall with an extra bit of sass. Looking over her shoulder she sees him watching and exaggerates the movement even more, teasing him. Scrambling to get the door open, he nearly broke half the groceries. With the door closed and locked, he started getting everything put away.

His time away from the place hadn't diminished the smell of sex that still permeated the room. When everything was put away, he set about trying to clean the place. Some air freshener had dimmed the smell of sex but it still lingered in places but wasn't all that noticeable unless you knew to smell for it in certain places.

Walking over to the couch he spotted a big white stain on the top of the cushions. Thankfully they were washable so the stain should come right out or at worst they could be replaced. Looking down in front of the couch he noticed something, a size XXL pair of blue and white striped bikini cut panties. They were what Sarah had been wearing earlier. Lifting the cotton material up to his face, he doesn't even need to take a big whiff to smell the aroma of Sarah's excited pussy on them.

Remembering how the morning had played out, he walked around to the other side of the couch and spotted another pair of panties. This time it was a pair of size XL white thong panties. While there wasn't a lot of material there to collect it, there was certainly enough of the distinct smell of Kristy on them to make it clear that she was the owner of them.

The panties weren't alone though because as he looked further around the room he found a white lacy size 34C bra belonging to Kristy just behind the end of the couch closest to his kitchen and Sarah's blue and white striped size 50C bra over by the kitchen table where he had been fucking Kristy. They must have been in such a hurry to get dressed and get out when he found them fighting that they had forgotten them there.

It was also a good thing that neither of them had thought to turn on the television or they would have seen the footage of Paul and Ashlei quietly fucking from the security tape. He thought he had turned everything off but apparently had only turned the television off while the security footage continued to play on a loop. The tape was currently near the part where he had thought he stopped it. Ashlei was writhing on the bed in pleasure on one screen while Tiffany frantically fingered herself on the other.

Since he hadn't been masturbating this time, unlike the previous time, he watched on further in hopes of seeing more action from Tiffany. The action on the screen with him and Ashlei showed that they had switched positions and she was currently in his lap riding him. Tiffany was still diligently rubbing herself but the sheets on the bed were now covering up any of the good bits.

The white sheet did little to hide the red parts of her panties that were hidden underneath. Unfortunately the bra she was wearing was white and the sheet was doing a good job of keeping that hidden. Tiffany had her eyes closed and her mouth hung wide open as it appeared she was having an orgasm. He was no expert at reading lips but it almost looked like she had mouthed his name at one point. That seemed to be all the girl had in her though as her movement stopped and it looked like she had drifted off to sleep.

Switching his attention back to the other screen he watched as they continued going at it. Grabbing a remote from the table he hit fast forward on the footage. The screen accelerated quickly through the continued sex on the screen until it appeared like they both had enough and collapsed on the bed. Letting go of the fast forward button he watched as Ashlei was snuggled up against him and he was clearly asleep himself.

On the other screen, Tiffany had started to stir awake and looked confused by her surroundings. It took her a few minutes to gather her bearings but she must have remembered where she was because she sat up making the sheet fall free from her chest and exposed her massive bra covered chest again for the camera to record.

Paul's eyes were glued to the screen as he watched Tiffany get up out of the bed. Her panties had slid down some from her bit of fun and were hanging loosely below her large pale ass cheeks as she stood. The camera captured every detail of her plump pale backside as she bent slightly to reach for the seam of her panties. The movement was enough to give the ever so slight hint of her lips hidden below. One thing was clear, she clearly didn't shave completely because her curly black hair was the main thing that obstructed any view of her honey pot.

With her panties tugged back up and onto her round waist, she planted her feet and walked off into the bathroom. Paul watched as she washed her hands and then took a towel and cleaned off the dried juices that had built up around her stomach and between her legs. Tiffany then walked over to the pile of clothes she had been given and grabbed a pair of panties out of the stack. The way she stood made it impossible to see anything while she changed but those red and white panties were then added into the dirty clothes bag that had been provided. She headed back out to the bed and found her clothes she had discarded. They were back on her in a blink of an eye.

It was no wonder that he had no idea that she had done anything because she had cleaned everything up by the time he had made it over there after waking up in Ashlei's room. As he thought about it, it occurred to him that he should have still smelt the distinct smell of her arousal though since she had been playing with herself but he didn't remember smelling any such smell.

The tape continued to play showing him collect the sample from Tiffany and then leave her room. Her face was flushed and she sat breathing heavily on the bed staring at the door. The tape went slightly further after that and then went back to the start of the loop where he had just entered Ashlei's room. With nothing further to watch on it, he finally stopped it and ejected out the tape.

Gathering up the girl's articles of clothing and his little sex tape, he brought them into his bedroom and out of sight of anyone who may end up coming over. Even though he was super horny now, he ignored those urges and instead made himself a nice meal. By the time he was done eating the smell of the food had now overpowered any last remnants of the sex. Having a stuffed stomach, it took very little effort to fall asleep and recover from the interesting day.

After the previous day's rumble, Paul decides it best to steer clear of any of the women he has had relations with lately. The last thing he needs is it getting around that he's banging all the female residents. Well he wasn't banging them all but that would be the rumor that would go around. Little did he know something along those lines had already been happening anyway.

A few days go by with no incidents or drama, which is a relief to Paul. The quarantine families still have a couple days left to wait to be brought fully in so he had time to himself still. In order to avoid most of the women he had chosen to just stay in his suite most of the time, only venturing out to hit the gym or check in with Erica.

It was the last day of the quarantine for this group when a knock came to his door. Cautiously Paul made his way to the door. Standing in the now opened door was Melisa. She didn't seem angry or sad. In fact she seemed to be in a somewhat jovial mood.

"Thanks for letting me in. I just had something I wanted to talk to you about." Melisa states. He looks on listening for her to continue.

She catches on and continues speaking. "So I know you and my sister share this sorta 'thing'. I just thought I would do the right thing and come by to warn you about her."

"What? What are you talking about?" Paul asks puzzled what she means.

"Right. My sister probably has you fooled like she does most people. You see my sister is a huge slut. I wouldn't be surprised if she slept with a dozen or so men here already." Melisa says with a bit extra spite in her voice.

"That's kind of a harsh thing to say about your own sister." Paul snaps back.

"Well when that same sister sleeps with your husband and damn near every boyfriend you've ever had it kinda rings true. Yeah that's right she fucked my husband. They think I don't know but i've seen the video evidence myself. What don't believe me? Here, watch what is on here and see if you still think she's Miss Wonderful." Melisa says tossing a flash drive to Paul to catch.

"Hell I wouldn't be surprised if she slept with our own father. I'm only telling you this because you seem like a nice guy; well that and you fuck really good. But anyway I don't want to see you fall into her web of lies." She continues.

Before he can fully process what she said, she starts making her way to the door. "You can keep that, i've held onto it long enough and I don't care to see what's on it anymore." She says. He doesn't even get a word out before she's out the door and the sound of the door slamming shut snaps him out of his little trance.

Eyeing the little piece of plastic he debates whether to see if what she was saying is true or just put it off to another day. Things have been going so nice lately that he doesn't want to spoil anything and decides it could wait for some other day.

Finally the quarantine is over for the previous group and Paul was looking forward to having more conversations with Alison. He hadn't been back to see her since the fight happened with the two women in his place that forced him away. When he went and got her she seemed as excited to see him as he was to see her.

It felt so calming talking to her that he even invited her to dinner that night. Unfortunately she turned him down. She didn't want him to get the wrong idea and then have it get around that she was trying to get all friendly with the guy in charge. He understood even if he was a bit disappointed by it.

Fourth Week of March 2024

The time had come for the next group to arrive. This group seemed pretty diverse when it came to the types of people. He would get a break somewhat as Erica chose to take on most of the residents. They had talked the previous day about possibly just having one person take on the whole group and then alternate weeks between each other but they would see how this played out first with Erica taking on three quarters of the group by herself. He would still step in and take whatever she couldn't handle if things seemed to be too tough.